Page 23 of 166 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" ver. 3 point 5

That's a lot of ships! You people really will ship anyone won't you?!
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoshadow View Post
    I posted a little while ago and was told that LucasxMaylene doesnt have a name

Well i cant think of a name so if anyone can think of a good one then you are welcome to name it
    Someone has, on a separate forum, coined Lucas/Maylene as "HardasDiamondshipping" Does that sit well with you?

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSilverMstr411 View Post
    That's a lot of ships! You people really will ship anyone won't you?!
    o.O That an insult? Many people have many tastes and preferences. The fandom is huge. Of course there will be many.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite View Post
    Someone has, on a separate forum, coined Lucas/Maylene as "HardasDiamondshipping" Does that sit well with you?
    That'll do nicely

Whats the name of the ships between:

Meowth & Jessie
    Meowth & James
    Ash & Jessie
    Ash & James
    Misty & Jessie
    Misty & James
    Dawn & Jessie
    Dawn & James
    Team Rocket: Built On Lies

Set after the events of Operation Tempest, Giovanni's next scheme plans to send the whole world into ruin. But how will Team Rocket cope when they realize that Operation Tempest changed Giovanni forever...

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Built-On-Lies

Pokemon Y Friend Code: 1891 - 1654 - 1184

Mel bops up with after discussing names with S-Unit, we decided we liked the name AuraBishieshipping for Gen/Riley x Satoshi/Ash x Shinji/Paul x Hajime/Kellyn. Polyships ftw. XD

And Sylva, try pressing ctrl + F and searching for those ships through the list, it's on the first page and the first page also has a link to a more updated list, I believe.

I've searched and haven't found a name for the couple Brock and Reggie (Paul's Brother)

Is there one? and if not can someone help me come up with a name for it? thanks. ^_^
    I'm partners with Shinji/Paul in Satoshi/Ash Stalking!

I've searched and haven't found a name for the couple Brock and Reggie (Paul's Brother)

Is there one? and if not can someone help me come up with a name for it? thanks. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Sylva View Post
    Whats the name of the ships between:

Meowth & Jessie HissShipping/ScaryShipping
    Meowth & James Blueshipping
    Ash & Jessie Redshipping/Charlieboyshipping
    Ash & James Naiveshipping
    Misty & Jessie Ellenshipping/B****shipping
    Misty & James Greeneyeshipping/Opressionshipping/Romeoshipping/Twerpyshipping/Whinyshipping/Alternashipping (shares with James & Cassidy)/Alternateshipping (Shares with Butch & Cassidy)
    Dawn & Jessie HighMaintenanceshipping
    Dawn & James Sexyshipping

Mel-Girl is right about finding these, but I was looking at the list anyway.

The reason why some of these have multiple names is because they're very old - there wasn't anyone keeping track of the list for many years, so multiples were common.
    Oh man, I think for the sake of simplicity, your first chart is overall better, and all the little variants can just be noted below, or something. That version might be a little difficult for others to decipher (but the effort is wholly appreciated), and keys are supposed to make things easier.
    This has been updated with two ideas. The first is what you described here - the first chart with notes at the bottom. The second is a color-coded version of the second chart. I don't know if the color makes it easier to read or not, but I thought it was worth a try.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeWolfGurl115

Uh, well... There are a couple of name ideas out there. They haven't made it on the list yet, but one of them will.

It's been two updates of the list, so here's the list of ships that were missed.

Spoiler:- Missed ships list:

...And a ton of submissions that have been lurking in my mind for the past couple of weeks.

BiologyShipper - Ishihara (TCG game) & Nikki
    CardResearchShipper - Ishihara (TCG game) & Dr. Mason
    CrownFireShipper - Steve & Courtney (TCG game)
    DanceALongShipper - Imakuni? & Miror B.
    DeckShipper - Rod & Mark
    DuelShipper - Mark & Ronald
    FiregiverShipper - Courtney (TCG game) & Moltres
    HealingWindShipper - Rod & Dragonite
    InheritanceShipper - Rod, Mark & Ronald
    PealofThunderShipper - Steve & Zapdos
    QuickfreezeShipper - Jack & Articuno
    RebuildShipper - Ishihara (TCG game) & Ronald

Notes: All the humans here but Miror B. are from the Pokémon Trading Card Game for Gameboy. I'm not certain if I tagged them right, or if more people need tags. I'll offer any clarification that is needed.
    Imakuni? does have the question mark as part of his name. There's a ship already on the list (Suzukishipping) that has Imakuni?, but without the question mark. It probably should be added.

Spoiler:- Reasons for the names:

would you happen to know the floating around names for them?

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeWolfGurl115 View Post
    would you happen to know the floating around names for them?
    OlderBrotherShipping- Brock and Reggie

It was submitted July 15, but someone else was talking about it, so it was put on hold until that other group had come to a conclusion. (Because the first to mention it always gets dibs on the name.) I don't know whether that other discussion resulted in anything - if it did, then it will be whatever that is. If not, it'll be OlderBrotherShipping.

that's so weird that was the same name i thought of yesterday! XD thanks for your help

I thought I'd ask, is there a name for SceptileXBlaziken that isnt specifically Ash's Sceptile x May's Blaziken?

Quote Originally Posted by esm8m View Post
    This has been updated with two ideas. The first is what you described here - the first chart with notes at the bottom. The second is a color-coded version of the second chart. I don't know if the color makes it easier to read or not, but I thought it was worth a try.

It's been two updates of the list, so here's the list of ships that were missed.
    ....SIGH. *clings to your leg and just sort of weeps there* I was so certain I got rid of some of those mistakes too. TT^TT Thank you, darling, so much. I KNOW I had some of those too, because I remember LOOKING at them as I was sorting....bugger.

The color does make it easier to read, but now I'm torn. Both versions seem to do exactly what they need, but...eugh. @_@ Thre hours and I still can't decide.
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Quote Originally Posted by Lufiji View Post
    I thought I'd ask, is there a name for SceptileXBlaziken that isnt specifically Ash's Sceptile x May's Blaziken?
    ...I couldn't find one, actually.

The color does make it easier to read, but now I'm torn. Both versions seem to do exactly what they need, but...eugh. @_@ Three hours and I still can't decide.
    ...You could make a poll either here or on the Bulbagarden thread...

EDIT: And, I was looking at the links section of the official List website, and it would probably be a good idea to change the Serebii link to this version of the thread, instead of the previous one....
    Last edited by esm8m; 31st August 2009 at 4:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lufiji View Post
    Yes. The name is FireGrass shipping.

Incidentally, would anyone know the name of the ship for Max (from the anime) and Yellow (from the Manga)? I think it is very cute, so I'd really like to know the name.
    Yah-ha-ha-ha-haaa!Insanity!

FireGrass isn't what he's looking for...but that's also all there is.
    Get it right.

I haven't seen this yet.

Silver ♥ Soul anyone?

What would it be called? Soulsilvershipping? X3

I didn't even notice it until I was looking at someone's icon post at Livejournal and they happened to have a Silver icon right next to a Soul icon and my brain was just like, "SHIP IT." What the...

Yup, Soul x Silver is SoulSilvershipping. XD If you see the Soul shippings thread, it's definitely listed there.

Is there a name for Brock/Takeshi x Pike Queen Lucy/Tube Queen Azami?

If there is, I'd imagine it had something to do with their eyes ^_^

|My Eggs|
    Spriters Resource for sprites.

Luck is the primary name, but it's also called Blush, Squint, and (seriously erroneously and should never be used for them, at all) Pikeshipping (because that's Ash/Lucy).

Quote Originally Posted by Kousagi View Post
    I haven't seen this yet.

Silver ♥ Soul anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel-Girl View Post
    Yup, Soul x Silver is SoulSilvershipping. XD If you see the Soul shippings thread, it's definitely listed there.
    *worried, worried* Except it's not. I noticed it back some time ago, but there is no Silver/Soul pairing. Manga!Silver, that is. SoulSilver is Kamon/Soul, which is gameverse. @_@ And I'm terribly afraid they'll use the name for Special incarnations, the way everyone is slinging the name Silver in association with Kamon.

....*melt down* I need to name it, it needs to be named. Cannot stop...*mind blows up*
    Last edited by Toran Frostbite; 5th September 2009 at 12:52 PM.
    Get it right.

Yeah, I don't see SoulSilvershipping on the list.

Another question, since I'm kind of "new" to the fandom again (haven't been into it since GSC came out many moons ago)... is Kamon the name everyone's agreed upon for Silver since he never showed up in the anime? (I'm assuming it's one of his three selectable names.)

Another note, I thought manga!Silver's name was actually Black?

I would just say that gameverse Silver/Soul is just SoulSilvershipping and mangaverse would be Blacksoulshipping (if they call him Black in the manga, I'm not sure... but Blacksoulshipping sounds gloriously emo). Just some ideas~

Kamon is the name assigned to his game-self due to him being the rival, and since the games follow an unordinary hero/rival game system (Red=hero character, Blue/Green=rival character, Gold=hero characters), the name was taken from the hero's namelist in Silver (whereas the Gold character's "default name" [loose interpretation] is Hiro).

So Gold game = game hero = Hiro, and Silver game = game rival = Kamon.

It's the worst of the game names to explain, whut.

But the manga!Silver in question is Special!Silver, because his Black persona (from Golden Boys) is practically synonymous with Kamon (game incarnation) and are lumped together for the sake of it...

.....But the switch-up is cruelly poetic. XD Game/GB is Silver, Special is Black... Snaps, WILL TAKE.
    Get it right.

Some submissions:

AncestorShipper - Sir Aaron & Delia
    InspirationalShipper - Hiro & Blue (game)
    NotoriousShipper - Jordan & Dawn
    TohjoShipper - Red (Fire), Blue (game), Hiro & Kamon (Black)

I'm also working on names for Red (Fire) & Hiro, and Red (Fire) & Kamon (Black), so if anyone has ideas or someone wants to name it somewhere else, I'd like to know...
    Jordan is one of the contest judges from Diamond/Pearl/Platinum.

Spoiler:- Reasons:

...And since I prefer to stare at the list than do homework, here's a few things I noticed:

RentShipper - Red (Fire) & Greta
    LadShipper - Red (Fire) & Greta
    (RentShipper was submitted October 14, LadShipper was submitted October 30.)

Salt'N'PepperShipper - Drake (elite) & Koga
    SeiryuuShipper - Drake (elite) & Glacia
    (others have either Hoenn or O. Crew)

NostalgiaShipper - Grovyle & Hero (MD2)
    CessationShipper - Piplup (MD2 hero) & Grovyle
    (Are these really different?)

Something I noticed while checking to make sure my above 'ships weren't taken:
    Azanshipping = Gary x Green (10-3-08 on the Bulbagarden thread. Everything else in that post was taken, but nothing was said as to why this one wasn't.)

...And about that table I'm working on, since I'm a perfectionist.

Lucas (Diamond) = encompasses both anime and game denotations of the character and is used interchangeably
    Barry (Pearl) = same as above
    (From here.)
    Kouki gets a (Diamond) when the 'ship holds no separation between manga or game (yet), or when paired with a pokemon; this holds true for any game/manga "color" character.

If you want it to cover both canons, add the (manga!name). If not, choose a nameset.
    ...?

Silver (Black)
    I noticed it's only used for two ships, both submitted the same post by the same person...

I don't want to be annoying through all of my questions, so if I am, I'm sorry.

New submissions.

Dancingroulettefightershipping- Fantina, Maylene, & Dahlia
    Rockfliershipping- Roxanne & Winona
    FightingandDancingstarshipping- Argenta, Maylene, & Fantina
    Fightingroulettestarshipping- Maylene, Argenta, & Dahlia
    Fightingarcadedancingstarshipping- Fantina, Maylene, Argenta, & Dahlia
    Controversialteamshipping- Phoebe, Glacia, Argenta, Dahlia, Maylene, & Fantina

Quote Originally Posted by Witchan
    Rockfliershipping- Roxanne & Winona
    I know for a fact that it's already called Sandstormshipping. However without checking the list i'm clueless on the others.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Page 23 of 166 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast