Page 30 of 167 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" ver. 3 point 5

Well. I know to know what the name of the shipping between Paul and Ursula? They both got a lot in common. They both such rude and arrogant trainers and both bitter rivals of Ash and Dawn. Got any ideas? If not then I would call it "Cruelshipping".
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Paul/Ursula is already Mockshipping.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

I've looked all over the place, and I haven't been able to find out the name for Lucas/Cyrus. You'd think something like that would have one already, but...

Of course, if it has a name, and I just haven't seen it, I apologise.
    ---
    *Formerly known as Commander Cody*

Little sisters: Kana and Sequoia

---

Nope, Cyrus/Lucas is free.
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Really? Huh...I guess you learn something new every day, then. Well, in that case, how about calling it...uh...Bluesteelshipping? Based on their shared hair colour and Cyrus' "steely" demeanour...though, I admit, I'm partially relying on Rule of Cool for this one.
    ---

---

Um, I'm not sure if I missed it, but is there a name for SuicunexMilotic yet? If not, I would like to suggest a name. :'3

And I can't believe there isn't a name for Cyrus and Lucas yet. xD

Suicune x Milotic? That's free to name! Am slightly shocked it is still free.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

All right then! How about Majesticshipping? I don't see that name on the list yet, and I think it suits the two Pokemon well. x3
    + Proud Ignitionshipper, Antipodeanshipper, and Sacredshipper +

Also likes too many Pokémon Ships for her own good

Is there a shipping name for Steven's Metagross and Wallace's Milotic?

If not, does someone wanna help me come up with an epic name for it? XD
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/1567dbc.jpg[/IMG]
    A proud fan of Honorshipping.
    (made by hihibash93 @ Deviantart)

Sorry to ask again, but are there already shipping names for ByronxPalmer and KeithxKellyn? If not, I'd LOVE to give those shippings names as well! I tried looking here, but all I found were ByronxCrasherWakexPalmer and KeithxKate. Dx
    + Proud Ignitionshipper, Antipodeanshipper, and Sacredshipper +

Also likes too many Pokémon Ships for her own good

Quote Originally Posted by Zanui View Post
    Sorry to ask again, but are there already shipping names for ByronxPalmer and KeithxKellyn? If not, I'd LOVE to give those shippings names as well! I tried looking here, but all I found were ByronxCrasherWakexPalmer and KeithxKate. Dx
    Byron/Palmer is SinohDaddyshipping and Kellyn/Keith is RangerSchoolshipping.

Also, Metagross/Milotic (which counts) is SteelRainshipping.
    Get it right.

Does anyone have a name for Ash & Marina (Johto) from the Legend of Thunder Special?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton Nauran
    Does anyone have a name for Ash & Marina (Johto) from the Legend of Thunder Special?
    Sure do! It's called NeoJohtoshipping.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Sweet! Thanks. This'll totally help me with mah prequel to mah story.

Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite View Post
    Paul/Ursula is already Mockshipping.
    I see. So this shipping between Paul and Ursula called "Mockshipping". That's good. Either way they deserve each other because not only because of they both have bitter rivalries with Ash and Dawn. But it because they're act like such jerks. Especially to the fellow trainers who work just as hard. Not to mention today's episode.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

Did the powers that be ever decide on Cyrus/Lucas? And, while I'm at it, is there a name for Barry/Angie?
    ---

---

^I didn't see either of those pairings on the Incomplete Love list. I'd suggest for CyrusxLucas ChainReactionShipper. Lucas, whether player chara or assistant is spurred to react against Cyrus' plans to create a red chain. For BarryxAngie I'm thinking ComebackShipper. They both came back for more than one episode, and both like to have the last word (a comeback) in an argument.
    Special ships!! I feel that DiaxPearlxPlatinum are different enough charas to be distinguished from LucasxBarryxDawn (Scarfshipping). If you agree they could be classified as a seperate polyship then my submission is EntourageShipper. Rich ppl like Platinum often travel w/ an entourage of paid protectors and that's why she believed Dia & Pearl were. And my final idea is that DiaxPaka (Phool in Coronis translation) & PearlxUji (Ignor in Coronis translation) be called BodyDoubleShipping. In movies, a body double is a lookalike used in place of the star for a dangerous stunt. Dia & Pearl took the place of professional bodyguards and have done many dangerous things in the manga.
    FRIEND CODES
    3265-5772-9903
    Diamond Version ~NatDex 493 Owned COMPLETE~
    0174-3499-2232
    Silver Version ~NatDex 493 Owned COMPLETE~

Wishvee eggs giveaway. Check online status to ensure trade.
        Spoiler:- Trade Offerings:

Spoiler:- Trade Requests:

Trades re-open. Plz inc FC and Time Zone w/ request. I am EST Zone

^ "ChainReactionShipping"...y'know, that's a way better name than what I came up with ("Bluesteelshipping", if anyone remembers). I nominate your choice, for sure! "Comebackshipping" for BarryxAngie is great, too; it sounds natural, and the explanation makes sense. You oughta do this more often!

I also happened to notice that LucasxAsh is conspicuously missing a moniker of its own...might I suggest "NiceHatShipping"? They certainly both have memetically cool headgear, for sure.
    ---

---

Aww, what a sweet thing to say! I have less free time for pokemon than I wish, but love to swing by the forums and help out when I can. ^__^
    I s'pose the lack of anime appearances has him slipping thru unnoticed, but Lucas has such a terrif chara design (giant beret of awesome) that he deserves more shippyness.
    FRIEND CODES
    3265-5772-9903
    Diamond Version ~NatDex 493 Owned COMPLETE~
    0174-3499-2232
    Silver Version ~NatDex 493 Owned COMPLETE~

Wishvee eggs giveaway. Check online status to ensure trade.
        Spoiler:- Trade Offerings:

Spoiler:- Trade Requests:

Trades re-open. Plz inc FC and Time Zone w/ request. I am EST Zone

Collected to this point.

Also, I've decided on using:

HeolstorShipper - Morty, Falkner & Karen
    KinkakuShipper - Morty, Falkner & Hiro
    LocustShipper - Morty, Falkner & Bugsy
    Wellspring Shipper - Morty, Falkner & Wallace

^_^ thanks you two.
    Last edited by Toran Frostbite; 1st February 2010 at 5:25 PM.
    Get it right.

Hey. I like to ask you something. What is the shipping between Zoey and Richie? Sure they didn't meet yet, but I bet they will become such a great couple. In fact, I figure that I would like this pairing. Zoey's such an amazing and helpful cooridnator, and Richie's a great and friendly trainer. Zoey happened to be one of my favorite characters. I can image how great these two will make out together. And when Zoey sees Richie, not only she finds Richie that he's a brave and very similair to Ash, she also find him as he was smart too like a text. Don't you think so?

X
    Last edited by Shego; 5th February 2010 at 6:01 AM.

Ritchie x Zoey is a nameless shipping, so if you have any suggestions then you are free to fire them.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

I may have one. The shipping between Richie and Zoey shall be called "Zealshipping". A shipping that Richie and Zoey have a lot in common. Both of them were such great trainers who were helpful to their friends like Ash and Dawn. Sure Zoey have a friendly rivalry with Dawn but she happened to be a very good friend to Dawn. Richie and Ash were the best of buddies and hardly ever fight. The only reason why they become rivals which is very friendly because the competition force them to. Despite that, they get along well. I'm sure that Richie and Zoey will work out together as a couple.

Zealshipping is already Reggie/Drew.
    Get it right.

Sorry to bother ya, but how did you come up with "Fireredshipping" for Ash and Zoey? I was just thinking Prometheusshipping was a better name. Prometheus was the guy who gave humans fire. Ash and Zoey helped Dawn "fire" up her skills. Plus Zoey's hair.

Page 30 of 167 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast