Page 43 of 169 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 4213

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" ver. 3 point 5

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    That's... somewhat workable. I shall keep it in my "bank" for now. I'm in no massive rush to name this; I just like the fact that Arti's crushing on Kamitsure, who admires Volkner (( Take that as you will )). Touko is there cause of my being a Fourshipping nutbag. 8)
    Wait, wait, is that canon? :O The crushing and admiring that is.

Why do you think I wanted to call Arti x Kamitsure by Unrequitedshipping? ;D

Yes, the facts are true. They were found on 2chan and translated but there's been NOTHING to discount them as false. Arti and Kamitsure are close friends who grew up in the same city and he has a crush on her, which she doesn't know. She in turn only became an Electric GL because of her admiration of Volkner and she wishes to battle him at some point. It's not said whether it's a crush but no doubt some shippers will take that as a hint.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    Why do you think I wanted to call Arti x Kamitsure by Unrequitedshipping? ;D

Yes, the facts are true. They were found on 2chan and translated but there's been NOTHING to discount them as false. Arti and Kamitsure are close friends who grew up in the same city and he has a crush on her, which she doesn't know. She in turn only became an Electric GL because of her admiration of Volkner and she wishes to battle him at some point. It's not said whether it's a crush but no doubt some shippers will take that as a hint.
    *Jawdrop* Woah, that's awesome! It's so great of Pokemon to be putting in character relationships like that!
    *Off-topic*
    *Leaves in a happy mood*

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeX View Post
    I liek the sound of that.
    How about...
    SetShipping?
    From the Egyption God, Set.
    He was the god of darkness, chaos, deserts, and storms.

I figured it'd be a good name, considering Set is the brother of Horus, the God of the Sky.
    Whaddya think?

EDIT:
    GAHHH, I just thought of a really good one: AsiostygiusShipping.
    Asio Stygius is the Latin name of the Stygian Owl 8D
    Stygian is generally attributed to darkness and dismalness, and it's an OWL.
    So....Yeah.
    I like the sound of both. >3 But Giima/Fuuro's going to be moderately popular, so the name has to be something they'll get. He occasionally visits her, according to the game, meaning in any 'shipper's eyes, that's the start of something.

And they're both attractive, meaning it won't suffer like Arti/Kamitsure is going to. =\
    Last edited by Toran Frostbite; 26th September 2010 at 3:46 PM.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite View Post
    I like the sound of both. >3 But Giima/Fuuro's going to be moderately popular, so the name has to be something they'll get. He occasionally visits her, according to the game, meaning in any 'shipper's eyes, that's the start of something.

And they're both attractive, meaning it won't suffer like Arti/Kamitsure is going to. =\
    ? Suffer? Do you mean the 'Ship name or the characters?

Hm..Let's see...DraculaShipping? StokerShipping? (Although that's probably WAY WAY to close to Stokeshipping...) TransylvaniaShipping, BuffyShipping, TepesShipping, VladShipping...?
    I mean, Fuuro has a Kokoromori, and Giima certainly looks like a vampire, so I guess a vampire theme would work, so...

? Suffer? Do you mean the 'Ship name or the characters?

Hm..Let's see...DraculaShipping? StokerShipping? (Although that's probably WAY WAY to close to Stokeshipping...) TransylvaniaShipping, BuffyShipping, TepesShipping, VladShipping...?
    I mean, Fuuro has a Kokoromori, and Giima certainly looks like a vampire, so I guess a vampire theme would work, so...
    ^^; Suffer as in: there are going to be a lot more Volkner/Kamitsure 'shippers than there will be Arti/Kamitsure 'shippers, because Arti isn't a bishie and Volkner is (and obviously, Kamitsure's the sex).

...Batshipping isn't taken. o.o :3 But Dracula would work wonderfully, otherwise.
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite View Post
    ^^; Suffer as in: there are going to be a lot more Volkner/Kamitsure 'shippers than there will be Arti/Kamitsure 'shippers, because Arti isn't a bishie and Volkner is (and obviously, Kamitsure's the sex).

...Batshipping isn't taken. o.o :3 But Dracula would work wonderfully, otherwise.
    Volkner can't pull off the striped pants like Arti can

I think Draculashipping would be best. Batshipping just seems a tad...boring, y'know?

Volkner can't pull off the striped pants like Arti can

I think Draculashipping would be best. Batshipping just seems a tad...boring, y'know?
    Boring is underrated, I must say. If every name was too pretty or overly complicated, they'd get lost in each other. Plain names these days are novel.

But, I agree to Draculashipping the longer I think about it. =)
    Get it right.

Can I name Ash x Mijumaru FollowerShipping?

If it's taken, are there any alterations, such as FollowShipping, FollowedShipping, etc.

Best Wishes Reviewer
    BW001 | BW002 | BW003 | BW004 | BW005

is there a name for a shipping of ash and the girl from black and White

~Credit to: PokeFan#493

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes! (started by Flare 64!)

Shippings i support AdvanceShipping,AltoShipping,MareShipping,LuckyShipping and Furthershipping.

Iris? Or Touko/White?

Ash x Iris is Negaishipping.

Ash x Touko (female player character from the games with the fan name White) is Othelloshipping.
    Current Black Team: Rivka (Stoutland), Elmo (Musharna), Scarlett (Whimsicott), Gabriel (Carracosta), Reese (Klang), Sean (Mienfoo); all are at level 47. Currently in Victory Road.

Quote Originally Posted by Araleon View Post
    Iris? Or Touko/White?

Ash x Iris is Negaishipping.

Ash x Touko (female player character from the games with the fan name White) is Othelloshipping.
    it was ash and touko i was talking about

~Credit to: PokeFan#493

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes! (started by Flare 64!)

Shippings i support AdvanceShipping,AltoShipping,MareShipping,LuckyShipping and Furthershipping.

I am looking for a couple of names;

Touko x Furro
    Kamitsure x Fuuro
    Kamitsure x Touko
    Pod x Kamitsure
    Corn x Furro
    Dento x Black

thanks!

---------- join ever grande city, a fun and new pokemon forum!! // tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Joker
    I am looking for a couple of names;

Touko x Furro - Valdoveshipping
    Kamitsure x Fuuro - Airplaneshipping
    Kamitsure x Touko - Fourshipping
    Pod x Kamitsure - Nameless
    Corn x Furro - Jetlagshipping
    Dento x Black - DarkRumshipping, unless you mean Specialverse!Black, then it's nameless

thanks!
    Comments in bold.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Never done this before, but why the heck not.

9Shipping: Seviper x Banette
    AikanShipping: Kyurem x Kirlia
    DarkFutureShipping: Darkrai x Primal Dialga
    DonShipping: Giovanni x Honchkrow
    FlamingShipping: Harley x Moltres
    NarniaShipping: Entei x Froslass
    NevadaShipping: Byron x Yacon
    SnowdenShipping: Fuuro x Glaceon
    VentriloquistShipping: Sazando x Gengar
    YossarianShipping: Xatu x Gardevoir

/fail
    FF.Net profile | Blazing Frost | Project Valentine | River Styx | Hexachromalurgy | Fizzy Bubbles

Latest PV pair: Shedinja/Sylveon - What if the MST3K guys did Roshomon? I think it would go a little something like this.

Is 9shipping from the movie 9 with the postapocalyptic sock puppet things? Because, if so awesome name!
    Current Black Team: Rivka (Stoutland), Elmo (Musharna), Scarlett (Whimsicott), Gabriel (Carracosta), Reese (Klang), Sean (Mienfoo); all are at level 47. Currently in Victory Road.

Whats Mijumaru x Tsutarja?

Best Wishes Reviewer
    BW001 | BW002 | BW003 | BW004 | BW005

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfan
    Whats Mijumaru x Tsutarja?
    As far as I'm aware there's no name to date.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfan View Post
    Can I name Ash x Mijumaru FollowerShipping?

If it's taken, are there any alterations, such as FollowShipping, FollowedShipping, etc.
    Follower is fine. =)
    Get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightjewelz View Post
    May i ask, what is the pairing DawnxIris called?
    There is no name so far.
    Get it right.

Ash's Butterfree x Ash's Pidgeot?

Quote Originally Posted by Super Glitch
    Ash's Butterfree x Ash's Pidgeot?
    IIRC there's a rule that follows like this; if there is a ship name for the non-specfic pair then that is also the name for any varients involving ones owned by trainers. I think. 95% certain.

With that said, the ship is Flyershipping.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

@ Araleon: Yes. Yes, it is. Never mind that I never actually saw it but anyway moar ships~

EldritchAbominationShipping: Giratina, Deoxys, Tentacruel, Omastar, Unown & Shinbora
    EnergizerShipping: Volkner, Roark & Victini
    PennywiseShipping: Roobushin & Drapion
    TVTropesShipping: Meloetta & Rotom
    WhiteBeltShipping: Maylene & Keldeo

:D?
    FF.Net profile | Blazing Frost | Project Valentine | River Styx | Hexachromalurgy | Fizzy Bubbles

Latest PV pair: Shedinja/Sylveon - What if the MST3K guys did Roshomon? I think it would go a little something like this.

Her real name's Touko! I love names beginning with 'T,' they're so fun to say!
    Touko Touko Touko Touko Touko!!!
    Ahem.
    What's the reason behind FerrisWheelShipping(NxTouko)?
    And what's Black(boy)'s real name? I hope it starts with 'R,' they just roll off your tongue! RRRRrrrr....
    Ugh, I give up. Completing the Pokedex is too hard. And now there's over a 150 more Pokemon for Generation V? No way.
    Futachimaru and Steven Stone are my bishies!! <3

Page 43 of 169 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast