Page 47 of 169 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 4213

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" ver. 3 point 5

Heuristicshipping - Thorton/N/Platina. (Mathematics-related.)

Also, there are two names for Gold(Specialverse)/Caitlin; FlowerFan and GoldenCastle. Will either be removed?

Quote Originally Posted by kaedemirumo View Post
    Also, there are two names for Gold(Specialverse)/Caitlin; FlowerFan and GoldenCastle. Will either be removed?
    GoldenCastle will be removed.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Just so you know, Dento/Drew is listed as both GreenLocked and Season0Seto. >_>

So, um. Potential N/Zekrom names seem to be eluding me at the moment. Ideas?
    FF.Net profile | Blazing Frost | Project Valentine | River Styx | Hexachromalurgy | Fizzy Bubbles

Latest PV pair: Shedinja/Sylveon - What if the MST3K guys did Roshomon? I think it would go a little something like this.

*palm* And they were in the same batch, too.
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

No name yet, but the shipping name for them is in the works (this thread), so I guess that would be added to the suggestion list, and the name will be decided in a poll?
    That thread seems to died / been locked for a few months already. And so far, my searches yield nothing for threads for naming Black (Special) and White (Special).

Am I actually allowed to start one here, or is there an active source around? (I did try finding).

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Dreams View Post
    That thread seems to died / been locked for a few months already. And so far, my searches yield nothing for threads for naming Black (Special) and White (Special).

Am I actually allowed to start one here, or is there an active source around? (I did try finding).
    I'm not sure, honestly.
    From the thread, apparently the available suggestions are:
    - Moralityshipping
    - Polarshipping
    - Monochromaticshipping
    - Fiveshipping
    - Bootshipping
    - Mailshipping
    - Pinkredshipping
    - Redpinkshipping
    - Brunshipping
    - Adventureshipping
    - Inverseshipping
    - Negativeshipping
    - 5thGenshipping
    - Chromeshipping
    - Tonalshipping

Apparently the popular vote is Polarshipping, but I guess it's still not decided?
    Guess we should wait for the mods to say something.

I'm not sure, honestly.
    From the thread, apparently the available suggestions are:
    -Cut off to save space-

Apparently the popular vote is Polarshipping, but I guess it's still not decided?
    Guess we should wait for the mods to say something.
    Guess so. Who's the Mod in charge of this section of the forums?

And since it isn't decided, I guess it isn't too late to suggest AgencyShipping in light of chapters we've received for PokeSpe BW.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Dreams
    Guess so. Who's the Mod in charge of this section of the forums?
    Hai I am a mod how do you do NYNAEVESHIPPING > YOU.

Okay so anyways. While I do mod Shippers, in terms of getting polls together for shipping names that's really more Toraphi's thang because she creates them off-site so the whole fandom can vote. Said polls only happen for the mainstream pairings; we had them for Negai, Wishful and pretty much every combo of Touya, Touko, Cheren, Bel and N. It'll more than likely happen for Black x White although I have to admit, I have seen Agencyshipping used a few times already.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    Okay so anyways. While I do mod Shippers, in terms of getting polls together for shipping names that's really more Toraphi's thang because she creates them off-site so the whole fandom can vote. Said polls only happen for the mainstream pairings; we had them for Negai, Wishful and pretty much every combo of Touya, Touko, Cheren, Bel and N. It'll more than likely happen for Black x White although I have to admit, I have seen Agencyshipping used a few times already.
    And Toraphi being me (that doesn't get explained enough). I'll admit, I like Agency for them, but now that it's clear more or less what's going on with the characters, lord only knows Tepigshipping or Pokabushipping might crop up (novelty 'dex holders, they has it). I'm just waiting for chapter 2. But Agency probably has a good chance of sticking....and any anti-Polarshipper can stop fussing. <.<;;; *stress*

Which reminds me: Munnashipping and Musharnashipping are on hold, on the off-chance Bel gets a Munna, too, like Black. *not her idea* Which probably means Black/Makomo = DreamSmokeshipping.
    Get it right.

I'm inclined to say that TepigShipping/PokabuShipping should be reserved for PokaxBubuChan XD. But that's just me. (Oh wait, do we ship Pokemon with distinctive personalities?)

Anyway I'm pushing AgencyShipping because it just sounds so cute and correct (After being "hired" and the looks on Black's face when he saw the receipt / contract?). Polarshipping is neat, but the fact that we've seen the first (and a half?) chapters just leans me all the way to AgencyShipping XD.

Do put a note up here if there's something like a new thread / poll concerning this pairing! Thanks! (I just joined Serebii, and don't run about between so many different forums that constantly)

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Dreams View Post
    I'm inclined to say that TepigShipping/PokabuShipping should be reserved for PokaxBubuChan XD. But that's just me. (Oh wait, do we ship Pokemon with distinctive personalities?)
    We name them when they're owned (such as this case), or if they're wholly unique (such as about five Pichu I could name [Notch-eared, Pikachu-colored, Ukulele, and the two brothers]).

Any polls made will be found here, because I'm on a number of forums, and making notes for all of them...eh, not practical. And they all come this way eventually, simply because I'm the go-to place for all 'ships BW related.
    Get it right.

Hi, may i ask what the name of the paring or AshxShooti and IrisxShooti is called? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightjewelz View Post
    Hi, may i ask what the name of the paring or AshxShooti and IrisxShooti is called? thanks.
    Iris/Shuuti is Flavescent and Ash/Shuuti is polling for a name.
    Get it right.

i hope im in the right place to ask this.. but, has there been a name for DentoxBel shipping?
    .:No Longer on Serebiiforums/.net:.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkxninga View Post
    i hope im in the right place to ask this.. but, has there been a name for DentoxBel shipping?
    Yes, it's called ServiceShipper (or ServiceShipping, depending on which you like to use). I found it on this list. Hmm, I'm rather fond of that pair myself. I guess I'm a ServiceShipper as well :3
    Last edited by Lorde; 13th December 2010 at 2:52 AM.

I was wondering if anyone has suggested a name for Ben/Summer from Pokemon Ranger: Guardian signs yet?
    'I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin. It's not the Plasticine that scares me, it's the beak that the abomination!' Me to my friend.
    AADL Fan Fiction - Pearlshipping_Collection
    Through Time and Space Pearlshipping Fic
    Follow Your Heart

Ben/Summer is Obliviashipping. ^^

d00med n0w

Quote Originally Posted by The Renowned Obscurity View Post
    Ben/Summer is Obliviashipping. ^^
    Thanks! I was going crazy cause I couldn't find it on the list. ^^
    'I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin. It's not the Plasticine that scares me, it's the beak that the abomination!' Me to my friend.
    AADL Fan Fiction - Pearlshipping_Collection
    Through Time and Space Pearlshipping Fic
    Follow Your Heart

I was wondering if N/Reshiram has a name? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 3llY View Post
    I was wondering if N/Reshiram has a name? Thanks
    It does, I actually named that one on the last page ^^; It's UrielShipping.

Since nobody replied to my question, I'm guessing no one will object if I dub N/Zekrom TalosShipping?

Plus a few more, oh noez:

BabelShipping - Arceus & Chatot
    CerberusShipping - Houndoom & Sazandora
    CircleOfLifeShipping - Espeon & Luxio
    EcholocationShipping - Koromori & Zubat
    HolyHandGrenadeShipping - Rhyperior & Geodude
    MageShipping - Mismagius & Gochiruzeru
    StaticBoltShipping - Pikachu & Electabuzz
    YggdrasilShipping - Torterra & Mew
    FF.Net profile | Blazing Frost | Project Valentine | River Styx | Hexachromalurgy | Fizzy Bubbles

Latest PV pair: Shedinja/Sylveon - What if the MST3K guys did Roshomon? I think it would go a little something like this.

i surprise this might not have name this shipping
    Magnetshipping= proof x Zero

need i say more, they either use the magnemit line or like them

hope the name not taken
    Last edited by darklord18; 29th December 2010 at 4:12 AM.
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Is there a name for the shipping LeafeonXLuxray?

If not, here's my suggestion: ThunderBladeShipping
    Thunder because Luray is an electric type pokemon.
    And blade because of Leafeon's move Leaf Blade.

I am calling that shipping so for months <3

Quote Originally Posted by Riifia-chan
    Is there a name for the shipping LeafeonXLuxray?

If not, here's my suggestion: ThunderBladeShipping
    Thunder because Luray is an electric type pokemon.
    And blade because of Leafeon's move Leaf Blade.

I am calling that shipping so for months <3
    Sorry to disappoint you, but Leafeon x Luxray is Blindshipping.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

I've been kinda liking the idea of Misty's Togetic x Dawn's Togekiss lately. I can't find it named, and if that's the case then I'd like to suggest MirageKingdomShipping.

Is the ship for Gold/Silver/Crystal (Special) Johtoshipping? I'm not sure since I've seen that term used to describe Gold/Silver/Lyra, so I'm just wondering what the two separate terms are.

I'm not a Lyra hater, but it kind of bothers me how she replaced Crys in that ship... Is there a term for Gold/Silver/Crystal/Lyra (game, I guess)? Because that's really something I could get behind. :>

Page 47 of 169 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast