Page 52 of 189 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 4722

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" ver. 3 point 5

Ah, which page is that? /doesn't have her scans on her right now But yeah, Eusine is amazing. <3
    Errr, you know, the page where he comes out of the hole wearing nothing but his undies and gloves *squeal* I was like...WTF Suicune chose the girl over THAT! Lol. I still like the pairings though xD

Paul/Electabuzz isn't named as far as I can tell! I'd help suggest a name, but I don't watch the anime.
    My friend wants me dead. She's like: "You're useless! I'll learn the name myself!" Hardy har har, she seems to forget I'M the one in the forums. Oh well. Sucks to be her. She likes weird pairings. I'm interested in naming Paul/Electivire though. But, I've got nothing o.o

BTW have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE your sig, Keltena?
    My Black team --->

DualRivalShipper, ComaShipper, ContestShipper, PreciousMetalShipper, and IsshuShipper and proud of it!

Smogon Sucks. I dont need anyone, or anything telling me how to raise a team fit for competitive battling. I'm able to fend for myself just fine. Copy-Paste this to your signature if you think your compitent enough. *~Started by AZX612~*

Share the love! Cheren and Bianca forever <3
    Join us at the DualRivalShipping Thread!

Name: Shika
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

~Follow me:~
    ALL HAIL DA QUEEN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by QueenZoroark View Post
    My friend wants me dead. She's like: "You're useless! I'll learn the name myself!" Hardy har har, she seems to forget I'M the one in the forums. Oh well. Sucks to be her. She likes weird pairings. I'm interested in naming Paul/Electivire though. But, I've got nothing o.o
    Well, she still can. ^^; Point her this way: http://www.freewebs.com/incompletelove/ She'll quickly learn the only Paul/'buzz family member named is Paul/Elekid.

*helping, helping* Um.... Fiberglass (insulating), Taser (not taken, shockingly), Electrical (also not taken, wtf), MotorDrive (abilities ftw)... I'm sure there's something not related to electricity.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Errr, you know, the page where he comes out of the hole wearing nothing but his undies and gloves *squeal* I was like...WTF Suicune chose the girl over THAT! Lol. I still like the pairings though xD

BTW have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE your sig, Keltena?
    Ahaha, that was amusing. I guess Suicune just has a thing for main characters... and also, Eusine isn't nearly as funny if his quest isn't hopeless, you know? But I digress.

Aww, thanks! I love that fanart so, so much, so I had to make a banner.

Thank you, Toran! I like the name MotorDriveShipping! Could someone submit it as Paul/Electivire for me? I don't know how to do it.

Keltena: Could you link me to some fanart o3o
    My Black team --->

DualRivalShipper, ComaShipper, ContestShipper, PreciousMetalShipper, and IsshuShipper and proud of it!

Smogon Sucks. I dont need anyone, or anything telling me how to raise a team fit for competitive battling. I'm able to fend for myself just fine. Copy-Paste this to your signature if you think your compitent enough. *~Started by AZX612~*

Share the love! Cheren and Bianca forever <3
    Join us at the DualRivalShipping Thread!

Name: Shika
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

~Follow me:~
    ALL HAIL DA QUEEN!!!!

Thank you, Toran! I like the name MotorDriveShipping! Could someone submit it as Paul/Electivire for me? I don't know how to do it.
    All you gotta do is say it here, :3 and it's done.
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

FleurShipping - Serperior & Virizion
    PacificShipping - Lugia & Gyarados
    TwineedleShipping - Escavalier & Beedrill

Quote Originally Posted by Black/White list
    BiancaShipper - Bianca (movie) & Bianca (BW)
    Quote Originally Posted by A-K list
    Bianca (movie)Shipper - Bianca (movie) & Bianca (BW)
    o_0
    FF.Net profile | Project Valentine | Hexachromalurgy | Fizzy Bubbles

Latest PV pair: Ben/Summer - When you're a hero, you don't get many vacation hours.

Quote Originally Posted by darkdragontamer View Post
    o_0
    Fixed that, now, and 9_9 APPARENTLY, due to I-don't-remember but something had happened (the circumstances are fuzzy)...Burgh is currently under "Arti". Also fixed that.

...If anything you guys know of that starts with Arti (and is NOT Articuno), please tell me, ^_^ so I can cry.
    Get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite View Post
    ? What do you mean how to threeways work? It's three people in love with each other; or two people in love with one who loves both, and those two do tolerate (or are in the works of tolerating) each other for the sake of the one. That's the general gist, but it can get more complicated than that.
    Now, for Multiway ship of epicness...

N x White x Black x Cheren.

In my mind, White-centric. What name it?

If anyone doesn't mind me asking, but I was wondering if N x Hilda/White has a shipping name.

I don't support this shipping myself. Rather I was browsing DeviantArt and noticed that some people were calling it FerrisWheelShipping, yet when I look at the list, there is no shipping with such a name. So I was just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Draconic View Post

It doesn't look like that particular foursome has a name...
    These are the only named Unova-group pairings I know of:

Hilbert/Cheren/Bianca/N - Harvard
    Hilbert/Cheren/Hilda/Bianca - Unova
    Hilbert/Cheren/Hilda/Bianca/N - Vuvuzela

So feel free to suggest one?
    I could be overlooking something though...

Quote Originally Posted by Rai Marshall View Post
    If anyone doesn't mind me asking, but I was wondering if N x Hilda/White has a shipping name.

I don't support this shipping myself. Rather I was browsing DeviantArt and noticed that some people were calling it FerrisWheelShipping, yet when I look at the list, there is no shipping with such a name. So I was just curious.
    It's FerrisWheelshipping, and it's there:

There's so many ship names; they can be easy to overlook. ^^
    Last edited by omniouswind; 28th May 2011 at 6:52 AM.

I have no idea how I could have missed that, because I had used my browser's search engine in an attempt to locate it. I'm guessing it wasn't added to this thread or on Bulbapedia, or maybe I'm just being a failure at searching for things...

Well, thanks anyway.

I have no idea how I could have missed that, because I had used my browser's search engine in an attempt to locate it. I'm guessing it wasn't added to this thread or on Bulbapedia, or maybe I'm just being a failure at searching for things...

Well, thanks anyway.
    Bulbapedia's list hasn't been updated in four years (but they do have a sparse article on it). The list here hasn't updated in three. It's simply gotten too big for any place to handle it properly (seriously trying to fix this, but, it's tough). Ten thousand+ lines long... x_X

Hope you were using -Shipper in your search and not -Shipping. :3
    Get it right.

[QUOTE=The Renowned Obscurity;12618770]It doesn't look like that particular foursome has a name...
    ...So feel free to suggest one?
    I could be overlooking something though...

/[QUOTE]

Okay... I dub thee... Royalflushshipping!
    This is Marcus. He likes Owl City. C+P him in your sig if you're awesome like him. (Started by Fanal!)

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I am also an Eternal Ferriswheelshipper! Credit to LunGhost.

Copy the above Pokemon into your signature if you know how they relate to each other. (Started by Eternal Draconic)

what is AsunaXSuzuna called?

ShironaXMitsumi?
    Last edited by Allio; 28th May 2011 at 7:42 PM.
    "ORE FUTABI SANJOU!!!!!"

I am both a fan of Digimon and Pokemon, deal with it...fans needs to get along

Digimon club

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=315087

join

Bulbapedia's list hasn't been updated in four years (but they do have a sparse article on it). The list here hasn't updated in three. It's simply gotten too big for any place to handle it properly (seriously trying to fix this, but, it's tough). Ten thousand+ lines long... x_X

Hope you were using -Shipper in your search and not -Shipping. :3
    No, I use the names of characters to search. Anyway, real shame on that.

And to be more exact, the one on Bulbapedia was last updated three years ago, not four.

And to be more exact, the one on Bulbapedia was last updated three years ago, not four.
    17:54, May 27, 2007 Fabu-Vinny (Talk | contribs) (150,050 bytes) (updating to version 8.04 for May 22, 2007)
    Last official update. Everything afterward was changing character names and playing around with the warnings and stuff. Four years.
    Get it right.

Alright, alright, I was just being quick.

Now, for Multiway ship of epicness...

Okay... I dub thee... Royalflushshipping!
    I have to ask: about White and Black, are they game characters or manga characters?
    Get it right.

I assume that this is also the thread to ask for an unnamed shipping to be uh, named?

I was thinking of Red (game) x Farfetch'd. I'm not quite sure why, but I think it might stem from the fact that I am willing to give up a Spearow (who would technically be far more stronger and more useful than a Farfetch'd) over a Farfetch'd. Of course, story-wise, it would be Red who would be willing to take a Farfetch'd over a Spearow. I looked at the more recently updated list, I don't think there is such a ship.

If someone is gonna think of a name, then I would suggest reading On the Origin of Species: Farfetch'd first. It gives perfect insight on the role Farfetch'd had in Gen I, and I agree with it entirely...

I saw someone call Cilan's Pansage and Iris's Axew Fruittreeshipping and I just wanted to see if it could be made official. :P

I can't seem to find a name for IrisxCilanxAsh though... ^^;

I have to ask: about White and Black, are they game characters or manga characters?
    The game. What about JoeyxRattata?
    This is Marcus. He likes Owl City. C+P him in your sig if you're awesome like him. (Started by Fanal!)

Copy the above Pokemon into your signature if you know how they relate to each other. (Started by Eternal Draconic)

What about JoeyxRattata?
    It's called TopPercentageshipping.
    Get it right.

It's called TopPercentageshipping.
    That is exactly what I would have named it.

Is there a "Leafeon and Flareon" name yet
    I am the pokemon goddess. Wanna be friends? My site is http://lugia9897.webs.com/
    I support ColosseumShippping - Wes & Rui and Specialshipping (Red x Yellow), and Pokeshipping (Ash x Misty)

I claim:

and Absol (and alot more)

and the songs "Still waiting", "Every time we touch", "Animal I become" , "Breaking the Habit", "My Immortal" and "Bring me to Life".

Milina's PokePet

Lina the level 99 Milotic!

Millina's PokePet

Blade the level 98 Absol!

"are you with us now or what?"

Quote Originally Posted by legandlover989 View Post
    Is there a "Leafeon and Flareon" name yet
    Every eeveelution/eeveelution is named. It's SingedLeafshipping.
    Get it right.

Page 52 of 189 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast