Page 55 of 169 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 4216

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" ver. 3 point 5

Quote Originally Posted by darkdragontamer View Post
    Er ... would that be Anabel and Bianca (BW) instead?
    Σ(゜д゜) Hiiiiiee???

It's not the only one. DDDDDDD: *good thing I'm about to update*

Quote Originally Posted by dragonflypokemon View Post
    MarshalXLenora shipping should be named Buffshipping, in account of there large bodies.
    Buffshipping is already the name of Tyson/Attila.

Lenora's not /that/ buff.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Hmmm..... Ghettoshippping
    ~Dragonflypokemon,Or DFP for short~
    I play TCG and the games, as well as the online versions of both. Hit me up for a battle sometime
    I'm not a very good battler, I'm mainly here to have fun
    ~Yanmegas claimed by me.~

I need to know if the following are named:

Grimsley/Marshal
    Ninetales/Lucario (BlazingAuraShipping is Vulpix/Riolu, so does that name apply to this pairing too?)
    N/Cheren (asking for a friend)
    Cheren/Alder (so sue me)

Also....

Marshal/Lenora appears to be unnamed.
    Er...SpammerShipping? Since Lenora spams Retaliate and Marshal spams with his Sturdy Sawk and Hi-Jump Kick Mienshao? I know I fail. Or maybe...nah, I'll stick to SpammerShipping xD
    My Black team --->

DualRivalShipper, ComaShipper, ContestShipper, PreciousMetalShipper, and IsshuShipper and proud of it!

Smogon Sucks. I dont need anyone, or anything telling me how to raise a team fit for competitive battling. I'm able to fend for myself just fine. Copy-Paste this to your signature if you think your compitent enough. *~Started by AZX612~*

Share the love! Cheren and Bianca forever <3
    Join us at the DualRivalShipping Thread!

Name: Shika
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

~Follow me:~
    ALL HAIL DA QUEEN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by QueenZoroark View Post
    I need to know if the following are named:

Grimsley/Marshal
    Ninetales/Lucario (BlazingAuraShipping is Vulpix/Riolu, so does that name apply to this pairing too?)
    N/Cheren (asking for a friend)
    Cheren/Alder (so sue me)

Also....

Er...SpammerShipping? Since Lenora spams Retaliate and Marshal spams with his Sturdy Sawk and Hi-Jump Kick Mienshao? I know I fail. Or maybe...nah, I'll stick to SpammerShipping xD
    Unless dragonflypokemon changes his mind, it's Ghettoshipping.

As for the others:

Grimsley/Marshal - Helsingshipping (<3)
    Ninetales/Lucario - Kamishipping
    N/Cheren - AllWrongshipping
    Cheren/Alder - OldSoulshipping

On that note:
    BrooklynShipper - Burgh, Hawes & Lenora
    Last edited by Toran Frostbite; 21st May 2011 at 7:28 PM.
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Yes, Its GhettoShipping. I feel like I contributed to the Shippers community now. ^.^
    ~Dragonflypokemon,Or DFP for short~
    I play TCG and the games, as well as the online versions of both. Hit me up for a battle sometime
    I'm not a very good battler, I'm mainly here to have fun
    ~Yanmegas claimed by me.~

I don't know what to search for this on the Shippers' list, so I'll ask here -- does Crystal/Eusine/Suicune have a name? (If it's not named, I'd like to name it EastWindShipping; if it is, great.)
    Last edited by Keltena; 23rd May 2011 at 11:45 PM.

NO YOU CANNOT NAME A THING GET OUT.

/terrible liar

Do you mean gameverse!Crystal aka Kris or her manga counterpart? Then again the ship is free to name no matter what variation of her it is.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

AAAAAAAH NO IT WAS MY LIFE DREAM TO NAME A THING.

/terrible actor

Ah, and I meant mangaverse Crystal. I love the Suicune storyline~

on the topic of 3ways how do they work? They didn't really answer that on the official questions thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Draconic View Post
    on the topic of 3ways how do they work? They didn't really answer that on the official questions thread.
    ? What do you mean how to threeways work? It's three people in love with each other; or two people in love with one who loves both, and those two do tolerate (or are in the works of tolerating) each other for the sake of the one. That's the general gist, but it can get more complicated than that.
    Last edited by Toran Frostbite; 24th May 2011 at 1:45 PM.
    Get it right.

I've always wondered about threeways...I know how they work, but I just can't see them happening (well, I've never seen one) so I don't know if a relationship like that could last at all xD
    Keltena: I like the name EastWindShipping. I just love the Suicune storyline of the manga, and all the Eusine goodness xD I flipped to the pre-final page of the volume 10 and go 'EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK', if you know what I mean LOL.

Derp, so, my lazy friend wanted me to ask if Paul/his Electabuzz (or Electivire) is named. She's killing me with her laziness!
    My Black team --->

DualRivalShipper, ComaShipper, ContestShipper, PreciousMetalShipper, and IsshuShipper and proud of it!

Smogon Sucks. I dont need anyone, or anything telling me how to raise a team fit for competitive battling. I'm able to fend for myself just fine. Copy-Paste this to your signature if you think your compitent enough. *~Started by AZX612~*

ALL HAIL DA QUEEN!!!!

Threeway-wise, I think they would definitely take work to make last, but we have the added advantage that this is shipping and not real life. So we can dream of things that are a little far-fetched~

Ah, which page is that? /doesn't have her scans on her right now But yeah, Eusine is amazing. <3

Paul/Electabuzz isn't named as far as I can tell! I'd help suggest a name, but I don't watch the anime.

Ah, which page is that? /doesn't have her scans on her right now But yeah, Eusine is amazing. <3
    Errr, you know, the page where he comes out of the hole wearing nothing but his undies and gloves *squeal* I was like...WTF Suicune chose the girl over THAT! Lol. I still like the pairings though xD

Paul/Electabuzz isn't named as far as I can tell! I'd help suggest a name, but I don't watch the anime.
    My friend wants me dead. She's like: "You're useless! I'll learn the name myself!" Hardy har har, she seems to forget I'M the one in the forums. Oh well. Sucks to be her. She likes weird pairings. I'm interested in naming Paul/Electivire though. But, I've got nothing o.o

BTW have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE your sig, Keltena?
    My Black team --->

ALL HAIL DA QUEEN!!!!

My friend wants me dead. She's like: "You're useless! I'll learn the name myself!" Hardy har har, she seems to forget I'M the one in the forums. Oh well. Sucks to be her. She likes weird pairings. I'm interested in naming Paul/Electivire though. But, I've got nothing o.o
    Well, she still can. ^^; Point her this way: http://www.freewebs.com/incompletelove/ She'll quickly learn the only Paul/'buzz family member named is Paul/Elekid.

*helping, helping* Um.... Fiberglass (insulating), Taser (not taken, shockingly), Electrical (also not taken, wtf), MotorDrive (abilities ftw)... I'm sure there's something not related to electricity.
    Get it right.

Errr, you know, the page where he comes out of the hole wearing nothing but his undies and gloves *squeal* I was like...WTF Suicune chose the girl over THAT! Lol. I still like the pairings though xD

BTW have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE your sig, Keltena?
    Ahaha, that was amusing. I guess Suicune just has a thing for main characters... and also, Eusine isn't nearly as funny if his quest isn't hopeless, you know? But I digress.

Aww, thanks! I love that fanart so, so much, so I had to make a banner.

Thank you, Toran! I like the name MotorDriveShipping! Could someone submit it as Paul/Electivire for me? I don't know how to do it.

Keltena: Could you link me to some fanart o3o
    My Black team --->

ALL HAIL DA QUEEN!!!!

Thank you, Toran! I like the name MotorDriveShipping! Could someone submit it as Paul/Electivire for me? I don't know how to do it.
    All you gotta do is say it here, :3 and it's done.
    Get it right.

FleurShipping - Serperior & Virizion
    PacificShipping - Lugia & Gyarados
    TwineedleShipping - Escavalier & Beedrill

Quote Originally Posted by Black/White list
    BiancaShipper - Bianca (movie) & Bianca (BW)
    Quote Originally Posted by A-K list
    Bianca (movie)Shipper - Bianca (movie) & Bianca (BW)
    o_0
    FF.Net profile | Blazing Frost | Project Valentine | River Styx | Hexachromalurgy | Fizzy Bubbles

Latest PV pair: Shedinja/Sylveon - What if the MST3K guys did Roshomon? I think it would go a little something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by darkdragontamer View Post
    o_0
    Fixed that, now, and 9_9 APPARENTLY, due to I-don't-remember but something had happened (the circumstances are fuzzy)...Burgh is currently under "Arti". Also fixed that.

...If anything you guys know of that starts with Arti (and is NOT Articuno), please tell me, ^_^ so I can cry.
    Get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite View Post
    ? What do you mean how to threeways work? It's three people in love with each other; or two people in love with one who loves both, and those two do tolerate (or are in the works of tolerating) each other for the sake of the one. That's the general gist, but it can get more complicated than that.
    Now, for Multiway ship of epicness...

N x White x Black x Cheren.

In my mind, White-centric. What name it?

If anyone doesn't mind me asking, but I was wondering if N x Hilda/White has a shipping name.

I don't support this shipping myself. Rather I was browsing DeviantArt and noticed that some people were calling it FerrisWheelShipping, yet when I look at the list, there is no shipping with such a name. So I was just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Draconic View Post
    N x White x Black x Cheren.

In my mind, White-centric. What name it?
    It doesn't look like that particular foursome has a name...
    These are the only named Unova-group pairings I know of:

Hilbert/Cheren/Bianca/N - Harvard
    Hilbert/Cheren/Hilda/Bianca - Unova
    Hilbert/Cheren/Hilda/Bianca/N - Vuvuzela

So feel free to suggest one?
    I could be overlooking something though...

Quote Originally Posted by Rai Marshall View Post
    If anyone doesn't mind me asking, but I was wondering if N x Hilda/White has a shipping name.

I don't support this shipping myself. Rather I was browsing DeviantArt and noticed that some people were calling it FerrisWheelShipping, yet when I look at the list, there is no shipping with such a name. So I was just curious.
    It's FerrisWheelshipping, and it's there:

There's so many ship names; they can be easy to overlook. ^^
    Last edited by omniouswind; 28th May 2011 at 6:52 AM.

I have no idea how I could have missed that, because I had used my browser's search engine in an attempt to locate it. I'm guessing it wasn't added to this thread or on Bulbapedia, or maybe I'm just being a failure at searching for things...

Well, thanks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Rai Marshall View Post
    I have no idea how I could have missed that, because I had used my browser's search engine in an attempt to locate it. I'm guessing it wasn't added to this thread or on Bulbapedia, or maybe I'm just being a failure at searching for things...

Well, thanks anyway.
    Bulbapedia's list hasn't been updated in four years (but they do have a sparse article on it). The list here hasn't updated in three. It's simply gotten too big for any place to handle it properly (seriously trying to fix this, but, it's tough). Ten thousand+ lines long... x_X

Hope you were using -Shipper in your search and not -Shipping. :3
    Get it right.

[QUOTE=The Renowned Obscurity;12618770]It doesn't look like that particular foursome has a name...
    ...So feel free to suggest one?
    I could be overlooking something though...

/[QUOTE]

Okay... I dub thee... Royalflushshipping!
    This is Marcus. He likes Owl City. C+P him in your sig if you're awesome like him. (Started by Fanal!)

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I am also an Eternal Ferriswheelshipper! Credit to LunGhost.

Copy the above Pokemon into your signature if you know how they relate to each other. (Started by Eternal Draconic)

Page 55 of 169 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast