Page 56 of 168 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 4190

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" ver. 3 point 5

what is AsunaXSuzuna called?

ShironaXMitsumi?
    Last edited by Allio; 28th May 2011 at 7:42 PM.
    "ORE FUTABI SANJOU!!!!!"

I am both a fan of Digimon and Pokemon, deal with it...fans needs to get along

Digimon club

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=315087

join

Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite View Post
    Bulbapedia's list hasn't been updated in four years (but they do have a sparse article on it). The list here hasn't updated in three. It's simply gotten too big for any place to handle it properly (seriously trying to fix this, but, it's tough). Ten thousand+ lines long... x_X

Hope you were using -Shipper in your search and not -Shipping. :3
    No, I use the names of characters to search. Anyway, real shame on that.

And to be more exact, the one on Bulbapedia was last updated three years ago, not four.

Quote Originally Posted by Rai Marshall View Post
    And to be more exact, the one on Bulbapedia was last updated three years ago, not four.
    17:54, May 27, 2007 Fabu-Vinny (Talk | contribs) (150,050 bytes) (updating to version 8.04 for May 22, 2007)
    Last official update. Everything afterward was changing character names and playing around with the warnings and stuff. Four years.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Alright, alright, I was just being quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Allio
    what is AsunaXSuzuna called?
    Saunashipping. Aah, one of my better names.

ShironaXMitsumi?
    RealContendershipping.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Draconic View Post
    Now, for Multiway ship of epicness...

N x White x Black x Cheren.

In my mind, White-centric. What name it?
    Okay... I dub thee... Royalflushshipping!
    I have to ask: about White and Black, are they game characters or manga characters?
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

I assume that this is also the thread to ask for an unnamed shipping to be uh, named?

I was thinking of Red (game) x Farfetch'd. I'm not quite sure why, but I think it might stem from the fact that I am willing to give up a Spearow (who would technically be far more stronger and more useful than a Farfetch'd) over a Farfetch'd. Of course, story-wise, it would be Red who would be willing to take a Farfetch'd over a Spearow. I looked at the more recently updated list, I don't think there is such a ship.

If someone is gonna think of a name, then I would suggest reading On the Origin of Species: Farfetch'd first. It gives perfect insight on the role Farfetch'd had in Gen I, and I agree with it entirely...

I saw someone call Cilan's Pansage and Iris's Axew Fruittreeshipping and I just wanted to see if it could be made official. :P

I can't seem to find a name for IrisxCilanxAsh though... ^^;

I have to ask: about White and Black, are they game characters or manga characters?
    The game. What about JoeyxRattata?
    This is Marcus. He likes Owl City. C+P him in your sig if you're awesome like him. (Started by Fanal!)

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I am also an Eternal Ferriswheelshipper! Credit to LunGhost.

Copy the above Pokemon into your signature if you know how they relate to each other. (Started by Eternal Draconic)

What about JoeyxRattata?
    It's called TopPercentageshipping.
    Get it right.

It's called TopPercentageshipping.
    That is exactly what I would have named it.
    This is Marcus. He likes Owl City. C+P him in your sig if you're awesome like him. (Started by Fanal!)

Copy the above Pokemon into your signature if you know how they relate to each other. (Started by Eternal Draconic)

Is there a "Leafeon and Flareon" name yet
    I am the pokemon goddess. Wanna be friends? My site is http://lugia9897.webs.com/
    I support ColosseumShippping - Wes & Rui and Specialshipping (Red x Yellow), and Pokeshipping (Ash x Misty)

I claim:

and Absol (and alot more)

and the songs "Still waiting", "Every time we touch", "Animal I become" , "Breaking the Habit", "My Immortal" and "Bring me to Life".

Milina's PokePet

Lina the level 99 Milotic!

Millina's PokePet

Blade the level 98 Absol!

"are you with us now or what?"

Quote Originally Posted by legandlover989 View Post
    Is there a "Leafeon and Flareon" name yet
    Every eeveelution/eeveelution is named. It's SingedLeafshipping.
    Get it right.

...If anything you guys know of that starts with Arti (and is NOT Articuno), please tell me, ^_^ so I can cry.
    Do you mean only ones that are on the B/W list? Because if not, there seem to be quite a few on the A-K and L-Z lists. AbelhaShipping, AbsintheShipping, BeetleShipping, and so on, are tagged Arti. I don't know if you just haven't changed it from the Japanese name yet, but it's there.

... I'm sorry D:

Also,
    Quote Originally Posted by B/W list
    AlluringWhiskerShipper - Kojondo & Liepard
    MaculicollisShipper - Kojondo & Liepard
    FF.Net profile | Blazing Frost | Project Valentine | River Styx | Hexachromalurgy | Fizzy Bubbles

Latest PV pair: Shedinja/Sylveon - What if the MST3K guys did Roshomon? I think it would go a little something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by darkdragontamer View Post
    Do you mean only ones that are on the B/W list? Because if not, there seem to be quite a few on the A-K and L-Z lists. AbelhaShipping, AbsintheShipping, BeetleShipping, and so on, are tagged Arti. I don't know if you just haven't changed it from the Japanese name yet, but it's there.
    I mean anything on the current list that starts with Arti-(minus Articuno and obviously isn't Arti/Burgh, because those are now corrected). Because I mass-corrected. =X Again.

It /was/ Burgh, when I did the localizations, but something screwed up, and I had to copypasta, and apparently forgot about him the second time.

There was a stray "Kamitsuru", too, that's been fixed.
    Last edited by Toran Frostbite; 31st May 2011 at 2:33 AM.
    Get it right.

So, I take it that I'm either being ignored entirely or that people proposing new ships have to name them themselves?

Not trying to be rude.

So, I take it that I'm either being ignored entirely or that people proposing new ships have to name them themselves?
    People are always free to give suggestions, but if they can't think of any, that's not their fault and no one should be criticized for it. If that's considered "ignoring"...

Because giving it a second look, the only thing /I/ can think of is Pekingshipping. Probably not the best choice.
    Get it right.

As I've said, I'm not trying to be rude and am not trying to criticize and I apologize if I sounded like so.

Perhaps I wouldn't have assumed it as 'ignoring' if people told me that they couldn't think of anything at the start.

I assume that this is also the thread to ask for an unnamed shipping to be uh, named?

I was thinking of Red (game) x Farfetch'd. I'm not quite sure why, but I think it might stem from the fact that I am willing to give up a Spearow (who would technically be far more stronger and more useful than a Farfetch'd) over a Farfetch'd. Of course, story-wise, it would be Red who would be willing to take a Farfetch'd over a Spearow. I looked at the more recently updated list, I don't think there is such a ship.
    RareShipping/RarityShipping? Farfetch'd is rare, and so is a master at the level of Red. Unfortunately, those might be taken, so I'll need to do a bit more looking around before it can be official.

And typical two update check... I didn't see the new update was up until yesterday, which is why it is late.

Spoiler:- Here it is!:

Quote Originally Posted by esm8m View Post
    And typical two update check... I didn't see the new update was up until yesterday, which is why it is late.
    ;*o*; You could have waited until the cows come home; I wouldn't have cared. You're still the best. *hug* *is still horribly mystified by your work*

\o/ And I didn't do so badly this time!

*I think I ignored TechnologyIsAmazingShipping and InfiniteRareCandyShipping. If I do keep them, Untouchables. The other three are def slated for there, when it's updated.

*CharmingLady I'm pretty sure I mistakenly forgot (again)? *looks into it, d'oh* ...An accidental miss. D8 I did it again?? ._.

*Kris/Lucas became Glimpseshipping. =) So MinorCameo's a free name again

*Turns out Marley/Barry was IcedCoffeeshipping all along; it turns out I had it listed as "Marley & Barry". It's been fixed.

*SailingSweetheartShipping will, yeah, be on the transgendered list...I'm pretty sure I have it noted somewhere. *billion half-empty ex-update .docs*

*HUGS* ILU so much. TTvTT
    Get it right.

What about.... NxCynthia?

It's nameless as far as I'm aware (( Which is kinda sorta slightly bizarre considering the amount of named N ships there are )), so fire away with suggestions.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

;*o*; You could have waited until the cows come home; I wouldn't have cared. You're still the best. *hug* *is still horribly mystified by your work*
    Ah, thank you. Just a quick note - it doesn't look like you noted FreedomShipper as being needed to add to the main list.

And I don't know if you saw the Spanish forum I linked in my past post as possibly having taken RareShipping. Either way, I glanced through it (I need to keep my Spanish skills half-decent, anyway), and found this:

Spoiler:- Lots of text:

And, finally, a suggestion for Falkner & Leaf for your list:
    RaccoonSuitShipping/SuperLeafShipping (from the powerup in the Mario series - you need a leaf to get it and it lets you fly)

Quote Originally Posted by esm8m View Post
    Ah, thank you. Just a quick note - it doesn't look like you noted FreedomShipper as being needed to add to the main list.
    And this is why I keep phailing. *fixes that right now*

And I don't know if you saw the Spanish forum I linked in my past post as possibly having taken RareShipping. Either way, I glanced through it (I need to keep my Spanish skills half-decent, anyway), and found this:

Spoiler:- Lots of text:
    o_O Nope, I did not see this before. *runs through google translate* And given Umbreon/Espeon is already officially Nightlight, Gyarados/Magikarp can be Evolutionshipping. It's only one person pushing the name. *grr*

Bizarre technically counts, since, despite being the same person, they're different personas.

Greenbadge is a duplicate, yeah. ... Could always manga-size it.

I think I have to get my butt on this forum. ;;;;; *spends forever trying to write a letter that makes lingual sense* Knew I should have paid attention in class more. But it does look like Rareshipping (and Songmonshipping) are now claimed.

And, finally, a suggestion for Falkner & Leaf for your list:
    RaccoonSuitShipping/SuperLeafShipping (from the powerup in the Mario series - you need a leaf to get it and it lets you fly)
    The tanooki suit! 8D I shall consider this!
    Last edited by Toran Frostbite; 4th June 2011 at 4:08 PM.
    Get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    It's nameless as far as I'm aware (( Which is kinda sorta slightly bizarre considering the amount of named N ships there are )), so fire away with suggestions.
    I dub thee... ThickluscioushairShipping!

Page 56 of 168 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast