Page 57 of 169 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 4213

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" ver. 3 point 5

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Draconic View Post
    I dub thee... ThickluscioushairShipping!
    Maybe just Lusciousshipping?
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite View Post
    I think I have to get my butt on this forum. ;;;;; *spends forever trying to write a letter that makes lingual sense* Knew I should have paid attention in class more.
    I know Spanish decently well, so I'm more than happy to help, if you'd like.

And submissions:

AncientTombShipper - May & Registeel
    DesertRuinsShipper - May & Regirock
    IslandCaveShipper - May & Regice

All based on the places you catch the Regis in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.

lets see...

MitsumiXPlatinumXHikari?

FrosLassXYamask?

NidoKingXNidoQueen?

Unown(A-Z)?
    "ORE FUTABI SANJOU!!!!!"

I am both a fan of Digimon and Pokemon, deal with it...fans needs to get along

Digimon club

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=315087

join

Quote Originally Posted by Allio View Post
    lets see...

MitsumiXPlatinumXHikari?

FrosLassXYamask?

NidoKingXNidoQueen?

Unown(A-Z)?
    The first two appear to be unnamed.
    Nidoking/Nidoqueen is Regalshipping.
    And all the Unown (A-Z) are under the same species of just 'Unown' on the shipping list. And from what I saw, there are about 10 named Unown pairings.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Draconic
    I dub thee... ThickluscioushairShipping!
    Names with the word hair in are now frowned upon, sorry to say.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

"Hair" is just frowned on due to so many people seem to thing that hair and clothing are back-up plans, because there isn't enough thinking outside the box. "I can't think of anything except that they're both red heads!" or "Hey, they both wear khaki shorts!" That's just being lazy. :B *always needs to have that explained; otherwise, it seems too random*
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

"Hair" is just frowned on due to so many people seem to thing that hair and clothing are back-up plans, because there isn't enough thinking outside the box. "I can't think of anything except that they're both red heads!" or "Hey, they both wear khaki shorts!" That's just being lazy. :B *always needs to have that explained; otherwise, it seems too random*
    Fine, Fine..... Shampooshipping!
    This is Marcus. He likes Owl City. C+P him in your sig if you're awesome like him. (Started by Fanal!)

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I am also an Eternal Ferriswheelshipper! Credit to LunGhost.

Copy the above Pokemon into your signature if you know how they relate to each other. (Started by Eternal Draconic)

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Draconic View Post
    Fine, Fine..... Shampooshipping!
    *gavel* Sold!

Now someone find me some people to call Luciousshipping. =O That cannot go to waste.
    Get it right.

Cynthia x Elesa x Skyla? /nuked

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Quote Originally Posted by esm8m View Post
    I know Spanish decently well, so I'm more than happy to help, if you'd like.
    Ah ha. ^^;; *sheepish* I already bumbled my way through it (what really is the point of making language mandatory if you're not going to remember 99% of it after your classes are done?). Turns out the moderator of the section does speak English (I get spoiled rotten when this happens), and gave her the website. *head scratch* So hopefully, that'll work out for them. Maybe it'll get us another contact point. Maybe.

*needs a giant, international hub station*

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    Cynthia x Elesa x Skyla? /nuked
    ***. Maybe just Cynthia/Elesa. XD All the blonde a person could stomach.
    Get it right.

I know that Pokéspecial!RedxGreen is Originalshipping, but what about game!RedxGreen? Neither of the names I've heard were used for it are on the list.
    God is awesome.

NamelessShippingHunterShipping
    グリシル

You can view my full list of ships here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suerte17 View Post
    I know that Pokéspecial!RedxGreen is Originalshipping, but what about game!RedxGreen? Neither of the names I've heard were used for it are on the list.
    1) What names have you heard?
    2) It's called Namelessshipping...no, seriously.
    Get it right.

1) What names have you heard?
    2) It's called Namelessshipping...no, seriously.
    Actually, that was one of them, along with Masarashipping. I didn't see it on the Serebii list, but when I checked the official list after, it was there. What kind of name is that? D:
    God is awesome.

グリシル

Actually, that was one of them, along with Masarashipping. I didn't see it on the Serebii list, but when I checked the official list after, it was there. What kind of name is that? D:
    One that came about because it was nameless for the longest time. It's not a great name, but it's a good example of how something can be overlooked. (Or just never made it to us; I refuse to believe no one named it before then.)

Masara came about when Red was split into two different versions: (classic) and (Fire). Given his popularity in either case, however, they were combined into one person (game), for the sake of that popularity. Otherwise, Red and his million 'ships would be doubled. It wasn't worth the anxiety of it. Masara's currently defunct, but technically an alternate name.
    Get it right.

One that came about because it was nameless for the longest time. It's not a great name, but it's a good example of how something can be overlooked. (Or just never made it to us; I refuse to believe no one named it before then.)

Masara came about when Red was split into two different versions: (classic) and (Fire). Given his popularity in either case, however, they were combined into one person (game), for the sake of that popularity. Otherwise, Red and his million 'ships would be doubled. It wasn't worth the anxiety of it. Masara's currently defunct, but technically an alternate name.
    That makes sense. I personally prefer MasaraShipping over the official name, but oh, well. Thanks very much for the help as well as the insight. (:
    God is awesome.

グリシル

Hi, just wondering if there was a ship name for Iris and her Excadrill? Any suggestions from anybody because my sister insists on calling it "DrillRunshipping". I would like other options though.
    Also found at: DeviantArt - LiveJournal - FanFiction.net - Tumblr
    ~Vulpixi Misa

That makes sense. I personally prefer MasaraShipping over the official name, but oh, well. Thanks very much for the help as well as the insight. (:
    Sadly, Masara was the later-coined name. Those usually are the ones to go. =o

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpixi_Misa View Post
    Hi, just wondering if there was a ship name for Iris and her Excadrill? Any suggestions from anybody because my sister insists on calling it "DrillRunshipping". I would like other options though.
    It's already called Taladradorashipping. Spanish for "Drill."
    Get it right.

Is there a name for ash's snivy and his oshawott? if there's not, I'd like to call it superioritycomplexshipping, as Oshawott tends to be proud without backing, and snivy is a generally arrogant species.

Why is wooperxariados called absorbshipping?

Credit to Pixl3r.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven. you shall know not
    who I am...

Quote Originally Posted by Hikoette25 View Post
    Is there a name for ash's snivy and his oshawott? if there's not, I'd like to call it superioritycomplexshipping, as Oshawott tends to be proud without backing, and snivy is a generally arrogant species.
    It's already ShellPWNageshipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikoette25 View Post
    Why is wooperxariados called absorbshipping?
    I'm not sure, but those types of questions should be directed towards this thread anyway.

how about for froslassxyamask= deadcoldshipping

for hikarixplatinumxmitsumi=Shifemshipping or femyonshipping
    "ORE FUTABI SANJOU!!!!!"

I am both a fan of Digimon and Pokemon, deal with it...fans needs to get along

Digimon club

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=315087

join

How bout GalacticSpaceshipping for Hareta/Mars.
    Hareta and Mars became Friends though Deoxys So I think that this name work

Banner made by Skiyomi

im sorry i couldnt seem to find anything in the list about this...
    but is there a shipping for cilan X chili X cress?

Quote Originally Posted by BLABO View Post
    im sorry i couldnt seem to find anything in the list about this...
    but is there a shipping for cilan X chili X cress?
    It's Sanyoushipping.
    Get it right.

Is there a name for Mira x Lucas?
    Last edited by DittoDude; 13th June 2011 at 6:08 PM.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon (because they're banned), I don't calculate stat values (the simulator does it for me), I don't use cheating devices (because I hardly ever play the actual game), I don't breed my way to perfection (because I use a simulator), and I do care about natures. I battle the most efficient way, so I can use my strategic skills to the fullest. I don't look down on others because of the way they play Pokemon, which non-competitive people seem to actually do more often. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by DittoDude.)

What is:
    Nurse JoyxBrock
    Officer JennyxBrock
    Nurse JoyxBrockxOfficer Jenny?
    This is Marcus. He likes Owl City. C+P him in your sig if you're awesome like him. (Started by Fanal!)

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I am also an Eternal Ferriswheelshipper! Credit to LunGhost.

Copy the above Pokemon into your signature if you know how they relate to each other. (Started by Eternal Draconic)

Page 57 of 169 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast