Page 65 of 169 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 4216

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" ver. 3 point 5

  1. #1601
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    Sold enough to make it official over on BMGf. I know you collect the names here but hai there habit of a lifetime
    So we're cool choosing Encourage Shipping? nya~

  2. #1602
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Hi, dunno if this is the right place to post, but is there a ship for Harley/Conway? Both are creepy rivals with eccentric taste in Pokémon so I'd be surprised if they hadn't been paired before now o3o

  3. #1603
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    11,474

    Default

    Harley x Conway is Panacheshipping.

    Quote Originally Posted by PikaPal_Lyra
    So we're cool choosing Encourage Shipping? nya~
    Yep, Elesa x Lyra is officially Encourageshipping.

    So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

  4. #1604
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,529

  5. #1605
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn,NY
    Posts
    817

    Default

    Is there names for
    Hilbert/Misty
    Ash/Solidad
    Hilbert/Dawn
    Black(Special)/Platina

    Banner made by Skiyomi

  6. #1606
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    elsewhere
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    ^Hilbert/Misty is Mysterioushipping
    Ash/Solidad is Releasedshipping.
    Hilbert/Dawn is Flashlightshipping.
    And Black/Platina is Limelightshipping.

  7. #1607
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn,NY
    Posts
    817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Renowned Obscurity View Post
    ^Hilbert/Misty is Mysterioushipping
    Ash/Solidad is Releasedshipping.
    Hilbert/Dawn is Flashlightshipping.
    And Black/Platina is Limelightshipping.
    Oh. Thanks a lot.

    Banner made by Skiyomi

  8. #1608
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Serenity
    Posts
    21

    Default

    ^ About Black/Platinum ... I kinda pointed out a while ago that it was listed as both Becloud- and LimelightShipping. And the list doesn't seem to be reflecting this, so yeah. >_>
    FF.Net profile | Blazing Frost | Project Valentine | River Styx | Hexachromalurgy | Fizzy Bubbles

    Latest PV pair: Shedinja/Sylveon - What if the MST3K guys did Roshomon? I think it would go a little something like this.

  9. #1609
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Sore wa himitsu desu~
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkdragontamer View Post
    ^ About Black/Platinum ... I kinda pointed out a while ago that it was listed as both Becloud- and LimelightShipping. And the list doesn't seem to be reflecting this, so yeah. >_>
    Because I did the stpidest thing and missed it. Or forgot. *has noted somewhere* Good news is, Limelight's the correct name. *been finding a LOT to remove, lately; fits in well*
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

    shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

  10. #1610
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    A palace within my dreams
    Posts
    1,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    Yep, Elesa x Lyra is officially Encourageshipping.
    Alright, I like it


    Btw, is there a shipper name for Elesa and Zebstrika? My sig's got me curious, that's all.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

    Location: Mossdeep City | Badges: 6
    Trainer Name: Mayflower

  11. #1611
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    11,474

    Default

    Elesa x Zebstrika I am certain is nameless, but I just have this nagging feeling it is... /goes to check list for once

    Nope, there's no name! Norseshipping (( Lt. Surge x Zebstrika )) and Sidesaddleshipping (( Caitlin x Zebstrika )) are the only human x Zebstrika ships.

    So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

  12. #1612
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fight Area, Sinnoh
    Posts
    252

    Default

    It's probably a little early for the two-update check, since you did a sweep for the first of these two, but I wanted to take advantage of the summer, so here you go:

        Spoiler:- Here it is.:

  13. #1613
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Sore wa himitsu desu~
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by esm8m View Post
    It's probably a little early for the two-update check, since you did a sweep for the first of these two, but I wanted to take advantage of the summer, so here you go:
    *can never stop saying she loves you*

        Spoiler:- why do we NEED tags to operate a spoiler? Seriously?:
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

    shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

  14. #1614
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,529

  15. #1615
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    11,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PikaPal_Lyra
    What's LyraxLeaf? Nya
    SweetNaturedshipping.

    So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

  16. #1616
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,529

  17. #1617
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    A palace within my dreams
    Posts
    1,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite View Post
    Elesa/Lyra's got nothing to do with Emmet/Ingo/Lyra.
    Haha, I just realised reading back that you were refering Lyra and the Subway guys NOT Elesa/Lyra. What a crazy mix-up I made xD
    Does that mean that SoulTrainSipping is the official name for Emmet/Ingo/Lyra? I think it's an awesome name for them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    Elesa x Zebstrika I am certain is nameless, but I just have this nagging feeling it is... /goes to check list for once

    Nope, there's no name! Norseshipping (( Lt. Surge x Zebstrika )) and Sidesaddleshipping (( Caitlin x Zebstrika )) are the only human x Zebstrika ships.
    If I'm allowed to suggest some names, then I was wondering if any of these would work:

    StrikingBeautyShipping - pretty obvious.
    ElectricRideShipping - Since you ride a horse and the rollercoasters in Elesa's gym.
    StripedShipping - cuz they both have striped patterns. Probably not specific enough, though.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

    Location: Mossdeep City | Badges: 6
    Trainer Name: Mayflower

  18. #1618
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Sore wa himitsu desu~
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meowth_city View Post
    If I'm allowed to suggest some names, then I was wondering if any of these would work:

    StrikingBeautyShipping - pretty obvious.
    ElectricRideShipping - Since you ride a horse and the rollercoasters in Elesa's gym.
    StripedShipping - cuz they both have striped patterns. Probably not specific enough, though.
    Now see, here's how naming 'ships works (well, sorta; got a billion little things to remember). You brought up the couple, and that means you can give it its new name. Whatever you think is best, unless you want an opinion from others. Because yes, all of those would work.
    Last edited by Toran Frostbite; 17th August 2011 at 7:37 PM.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

    shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

  19. #1619
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    A palace within my dreams
    Posts
    1,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite View Post
    Now see, here's how naming 'ships works (well, sorta; got a billion little things to remember). You brought up the couple, and that means you can give it its new name. Whatever you think is best, unless you want an opinion from others. Because yes, all of those would work.
    Well, thanks. I'm pretty new at this, so yeah, I did want to get some opinions from others to see what everyone else thought.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

    Location: Mossdeep City | Badges: 6
    Trainer Name: Mayflower

  20. #1620
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fight Area, Sinnoh
    Posts
    252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite View Post
    InnerBeauty's with Feebas. Travail is with Milotic.
    ...How did I miss that?

    Quote Originally Posted by meowth_city View Post
    Well, thanks. I'm pretty new at this, so yeah, I did want to get some opinions from others to see what everyone else thought.
    Here's an opinion:
    I would go with StripedShipping, personally. Shorter is better, in my opinion.

    Something odd I found on the list:

    DarkMotherSocietyShipper - Karen & Delia Ketchum
    SacrilegeShipper - Brandon & Delia Ketchum (Only ones with her last name)

    ...And my own submissions:

    GameBoyShipper - Red (Game), Ethan (Hiro) & Brendan
    MountainShipper - Red (Game) & Jigglypuff
    PartlyCloudyShipper - Archie & Rayquaza
    PartlySunnyShipper - Maxie & Rayquaza
    QuasarShipper - Ash & Jirachi
    XenolithShipper - Ash & Regirock
    XerophilousShipper - Ash & Groudon

        Spoiler:- 2 Crazy 'ships + Reasons + Other submission related miscellany:
    Last edited by esm8m; 18th August 2011 at 6:17 AM. Reason: Mispelled xerophilous...

  21. #1621
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Sore wa himitsu desu~
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by esm8m View Post
    ...How did I miss that?
    You blinked. :3

    Something odd I found on the list:

    DarkMotherSocietyShipper - Karen & Delia Ketchum
    SacrilegeShipper - Brandon & Delia Ketchum (Only ones with her last name)
    Will take care of that.

    I think this means that Ash is the third character to span the entire list. (Yes, that was my goal.)
    *fist bump* I was convinced Jessie would be the next one, but she still doesn't have a K-name. Haven't been many Rocket submissions lately, come to think of it. Not since GundamSeiyuu, iirc (on top of Woobat/Yamask).

    Though looks like Misty is now closer than Jessie.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

    shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

  22. #1622
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    359

    Default

    I just have a quick question.

    What's the shipping name for Iris/Trip? I kind of forgot what it's called. I feel like an idiot now ):

  23. #1623
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dragon Village
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Espeon 114x View Post
    I just have a quick question.

    What's the shipping name for Iris/Trip? I kind of forgot what it's called. I feel like an idiot now ):
    The ship for Trip x Iris is called FlavescentShipping.

    (credit goes to Skiyomi)

  24. #1624
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    The ship for Trip x Iris is called FlavescentShipping.
    Thank you. I couldn't remember what it was.

  25. #1625
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    1,344

    Default

    What is the shipping name for DrewxLeaf?
        Spoiler:- Current Hunts:



    I have claimed Registeel!

Page 65 of 169 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •