Page 74 of 169 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 4213

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" ver. 3 point 5

ok i finnaly found a name after being "banned" from my laptop too -.-

lets name them
    DarkestFlameShipping
    i love Nightlightshipping(&),FieryPackShipping(&), BlackFireShipping (&), DarkestFlameshipping( & ), KrazyShipping(&) Pokeshipping Contestshipping, Oldrivalshipping(green&blue), Conflictingshipping (Gameverse!Gary/Green&leaf), LeafGreenShipping (Gary&leaf), SpecialJewelShipping,FerrisWheelshipping& Ikarishipping &MOST FIRE TYPES!!!
    GREEN=guy and BLUE=girl
    &i rp as quilava who knows moves she shouldnt

Is there a name for Raikou x Suicune?

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune723
    Is there a name for Raikou x Suicune?
    Raicuneshipping.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy1496 View Post
    Radicaleshipping? That would be a good name, but I named it MetallicAttractionshiping
    Sorry, I hadn't realized you had already named it!

Submissions of my own:

CoordinatedShipper - Dawn & Infernape
    ŃShipper - N & Ludicolo
    OvershadowedShipper - Jigglypuff & Raichu
    SSBBShipper - Red (SSBB) & Lucario
    TauShipper - Sheena & Dialga

Spoiler:- Reasons:

Also, a question. Would it be possible to have both CSharp and C# be the name for Bill & Jigglypuff? It's a programming language, and it's officially named C# (pronounced C sharp), but Google searching "C#Shipping" returns things such as eBay auctions... Just wondering!

Quote Originally Posted by esm8m View Post
    Sorry, I hadn't realized you had already named it!

ŃShipper - N & Ludicolo
    Snivy has, in fact, changed it from MA to Radicale.

I will point out that Ń would be changed to N, but the accent will be noted elsewhere (really should link to that list), and C# would wind up alphabetized before Csharp (which basically means yes, you can have both, but you're probably going to wind up with people searching C# before realizing [if they ever do] that Csharp exists).
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Quote Originally Posted by PikaPal_Lyra View Post
    Whats Fennel x Juniper? They seem liek a interesting couple.. nya~
    Fennel x Prof Juniper is ScientificShipping.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Fennel x Prof Juniper is ScientificShipping.
    Whoo! Thats one Lyrawesome Shippy name xD Thanks

EDIT: wb BWBianca/Bel x Juniper? Ive seen fan arts of them two, nya~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 4th December 2011 at 7:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaPal_Lyra View Post
    Whoo! Thats one Lyrawesome Shippy name xD Thanks

EDIT: wb BWBianca/Bel x Juniper? Ive seen fan arts of them two, nya~
    I think that ship might be unnamed. Weird, but I didn't find it on the list. Let Vycksta or TRO confirm that for ya though :P

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Whoa, I totally thought Bianca/Juniper had a name. But if it does, gohan5 is right because it's not on the list.

What blasphemy is this. And once again I wish I wasn't terrible at coming up with 'ship names.

d00med n0w

How about BodyguardShipping? Assuming that it isn't already taken... If it is, then how about WhiteSkirtShipping? They both have white skirts, right..?

...Yeah, I know, I suck at this.

Also, what's the shipping name for Reshiram x Zekrom?
    Last edited by Azran Flame; 7th December 2011 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    How about BodyguardShipping? Assuming that it isn't already taken... If it is, then how about WhiteSkirtShipping? They both have white skirts, right..?

...Yeah, I know, I suck at this.

Also, what's the shipping name for Reshiram x Zekrom?
    Let's see, BodygaurdShipping is Archer x Silver (Kamon). WhiteSkirtShipping looks free and Bianca wears a white skirt, but Professor Juniper wears a green skirt....so yeah ^^; I don't know what to name this ship.

The name of Reshiram x Zekrom is ColorlessShipping.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Let's see, BodygaurdShipping is Archer x Silver (Kamon). WhiteSkirtShipping looks free and Bianca wears a white skirt, but Professor Juniper wears a green skirt....so yeah ^^; I don't know what to name this ship.
    what about CaveSaverShipping (of couse im only assuming that its not taken)
    i love Nightlightshipping(&),FieryPackShipping(&), BlackFireShipping (&), DarkestFlameshipping( & ), KrazyShipping(&) Pokeshipping Contestshipping, Oldrivalshipping(green&blue), Conflictingshipping (Gameverse!Gary/Green&leaf), LeafGreenShipping (Gary&leaf), SpecialJewelShipping,FerrisWheelshipping& Ikarishipping &MOST FIRE TYPES!!!
    GREEN=guy and BLUE=girl
    &i rp as quilava who knows moves she shouldnt

Oh drat...

...Well, how about GreenEyeShipping? Or GreenEyesShipping? Or GreenEyedShipping? They both have green eyes.

And thanks for telling me that, gohan5!

Quote Originally Posted by CaninePKM View Post
    what about CaveSaverShipping (of couse im only assuming that its not taken)
    CaveSaverShipping looks free, but I'd suggest something more ear pleasing (it's not bad, I'm just picky) :P How about CaveGuideShipping or ChargestoneCaveShipping? Just a couple of suggestions.

Oh drat...

...Well, how about GreenEyeShipping? Or GreenEyesShipping? Or GreenEyedShipping? They both have green eyes.

And thanks for telling me that, gohan5!
    Well GreenEyeShipping appears to be James x Misty, or at least one of the names for that ship (I have no idea why it has 7 names O.o).

Maybe one of the names I suggested above?

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

CaveSaverShipping looks free, but I'd suggest something more ear pleasing (it's not bad, I'm just picky) :P How about CaveGuideShipping or ChargestoneCaveShipping? Just a couple of suggestions.

Well GreenEyeShipping appears to be James x Misty, or at least one of the names for that ship (I have no idea why it has 7 names O.o).

Maybe one of the names I suggested above?
    ChargestoneShipping, maybe? If that's taken, I think ChargestoneCave is the best option, though it IS a bit too long.

ChargestoneShipping, maybe? If that's taken, I think ChargestoneCave is the best option, though it IS a bit too long.
    Yeah I was thinking the same thing after I suggested ChargestoneCave, it does seem too long. ChargestoneShipping is free though and does sound better.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5
    Because it was named pre-late 2006, where ships could have alternate names/there could be more than one couple/poly ship sharing the name. Something I'm glad doesn't happen now due to the sheer number of combinations you can make in this fandom.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

^ Gameverse!Red x Gameverse!Green is Namelessshipping, not Masarashipping, which is Gameverse!Red x Gameverse!Green x Ash x Gary.
    Really? Ash x Gary is Palletshipping, and even though Pallet and Masara is the same town it's considered two different shippings...
    I did some google search and even if I found almost nothing, there at least some people who called it Nameless. Although I found much, much more on Masara and not once did Gary or Ash show. (That would be like saying Palletshipping is RedxGreen... Which only those (From my experience) who doesn't even know that Red and Ash is different characters call them) I just don't see how two different shippings can have the same name?

Well, even if I don't believe you (Impossible that Ash and Gary can be part of Masara as I'm a total info-freak and it has been my OTP for several months, I've found nothing associating them with Masarashipping except being anime counterparts) Masarashipping is still not on the list, and as it is a shipping I still think you should add it xD
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/t857vl.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju5 View Post
    Well, even if I don't believe you (Impossible that Ash and Gary can be part of Masara as I'm a total info-freak and it has been my OTP for several months, I've found nothing associating them with Masarashipping except being anime counterparts) Masarashipping is still not on the list, and as it is a shipping I still think you should add it xD
    Masarashipping was once part of a group of 'ships that were erased, due to the conclusion that Red from RB and Red from FRLG were the same person, and thus any 'ships names that were basically considered the 'same' were evaluated by age in terms of what to use. Masara was the newer name, thus it was discarded for the older name (Nameless), and then someone said, "Okay, what about calling Masarashipping Ash/Gary/Blue/Red?" And that was okay. So Masara is re-officially Ash/Gary/Blue/Red and not game!Blue/Red.

So yes, trufax.
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju5

If that is not added then Arceus help me what is.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    If that is not added then Arceus help me what is.
    If she means the outdated thing on the first few posts at the start of this thread, I don't blame them. *will delete them one day*

*one day*
    Get it right.

Can't see it there. There's Mascarashipping and Masatoshipping, but no Masarashipping.

/itisamystery

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Page 74 of 169 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124 ... LastLast