Page 87 of 189 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 4713

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?"

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    Wow... Thank you! It's mostly crack shippings, but there are some cute ideas! For example, I really like Dewgong x Gyarados, and the idea of Cyndaquil x Vulpix is also cute. Pokemon crack shippings are fun!

I was also surprised AquaticShipping wasn't taken yet. Do you like the idea of Totodile x Corsola?
    yeah who dosn't love good crack shipping.As for totodile x corsola,i never really considered it but i think it's an interesting one especially considering they are the only two pokemon caught by a member of the main cast in a lure ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    yeah who dosn't love good crack shipping.As for totodile x corsola,i never really considered it but i think it's an interesting one especially considering they are the only two pokemon caught by a member of the main cast in a lure ball.
    Hey, about the Lure Balls: I never even thought of that! You're right!

As you might (or might not) know, I'm a die-hard PokeShipper and a JoyShockShipper, and I think it's cute to look for nice shippings between Pokemon of Ash and Misty. And Totodile x Corsola is also more important to me than any other cute crack shipping.

Do you think JoyShockShipping is a crack shipping? I think it's not, I see it as a serious shipping with cute hints and it's my second favourite shipping (my favourite is PokeShipping).

Also, I don't ship Ash and Gary, but I think it would be funny if they would have Pokemon being in relationship. So, could you also mention some Ash's Pokemon x Gary's Pokemon shippings?

Hey, about the Lure Balls: I never even thought of that! You're right!

As you might (or might not) know, I'm a die-hard PokeShipper and a JoyShockShipper, and I think it's cute to look for nice shippings between Pokemon of Ash and Misty. And Totodile x Corsola is also more important to me than any other cute crack shipping.

Do you think JoyShockShipping is a crack shipping? I think it's not, I see it as a serious shipping with cute hints and it's my second favourite shipping (my favourite is PokeShipping).

Also, I don't ship Ash and Gary, but I think it would be funny if they would have Pokemon being in relationship. So, could you also mention some Ash's Pokemon x Gary's Pokemon shippings?
    i wouldn't classify it as a crack shipping simply because there was some interaction between them,but togetic wasn't around for very long so it might be considered to be one by some. Kawaiishipping(pikachu and togepi) definitely isn't in my opinion.

as for ash and gary not too much to work with as far as i could see.

SorrowShipper - Pikachu & Umbreon (Ash's & Gary's)
    AdamantoiseShipper - Blastoise & Torterra
    LeafHydroShipper - Blastoise & Grotle
    PikaUmbrePalletShipper - Ash, Gary, Pikachu & Umbreon
    KamakiriShipper - Leavanny & Scizor
    VolcanoShipper - Charizard & Magmar
    GargantuanShipper - Golem & Snorlax
    AlphaMaleShipper - Nidoking & Tauros
    CrabShipper - Corphish & Krabby
    SpoonShipper - Alakazam & any fighting-type
    FieselerShipper - Fearow & Swellow
    YubitsumeShipper - Fearow & Noctowl
    VolareShipper - Fearow & Pidgeot

POKÉMON SHIPPINGS GALORE =P

Okay, now on to actual humans. What's the shipping name of Cilan x Fantina? yes it is indeed a crack shipping, like most of the ones that Luthor listed

i wouldn't classify it as a crack shipping simply because there was some interaction between them,but togetic wasn't around for very long so it might be considered to be one by some. Kawaiishipping(pikachu and togepi) definitely isn't in my opinion.

as for ash and gary not too much to work with as far as i could see.

SorrowShipper - Pikachu & Umbreon (Ash's & Gary's)
    AdamantoiseShipper - Blastoise & Torterra
    LeafHydroShipper - Blastoise & Grotle
    PikaUmbrePalletShipper - Ash, Gary, Pikachu & Umbreon
    KamakiriShipper - Leavanny & Scizor
    VolcanoShipper - Charizard & Magmar
    GargantuanShipper - Golem & Snorlax
    AlphaMaleShipper - Nidoking & Tauros
    CrabShipper - Corphish & Krabby
    SpoonShipper - Alakazam & any fighting-type
    FieselerShipper - Fearow & Swellow
    YubitsumeShipper - Fearow & Noctowl
    VolareShipper - Fearow & Pidgeot
    To me, Pikachu x Togepi and Pikachu x Togetic is the same shipping. Togepi and Togetic are one and the same being.

Corpish x Krabby is nice! Also, how about Kingler x Krabby?

Also, one that isn't listed, it's a crack shipping but oh well, why isn't Ash's Charizard x Gary's Arcanine listed? I think that's a fun crack shipping.

If possible, I'll make up a name for it: FlamethrowerShipping. Do you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    There isn't one!
    Is CroissantShipping okay? Since, well, Cilan is a cook, Fantina is French (or at least has a French accent), and croissants are THE signature bread of France...

Ok,since I don't think there is any Haxorus x Pansage and I really want a name for that epic crack shipping,.
    Is Woodsmanshipping(Searched in list and there wasn't one) Ok?
    I mean,Pansage is a Monkey-Tree and Haxorus a Axe-Headed Dragon....so,it makes kinda sense
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2n0j700.png[/IMG]
    Thanks Pat!

"The lunatic is in my head
    You raise the blade, you make the change
    You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane.

You lock the door
    And throw away the key
    There's someone in my head but it's not me.
    " - Brain Damage,Pink Floyd.

To me, Pikachu x Togepi and Pikachu x Togetic is the same shipping. Togepi and Togetic are one and the same being.

Corpish x Krabby is nice! Also, how about Kingler x Krabby?
    well corphish x krabby could work but given that we've no idea of its personality it would be difficult.I think the other one is unnamed.

Also, one that isn't listed, it's a crack shipping but oh well, why isn't Ash's Charizard x Gary's Arcanine listed? I think that's a fun crack shipping.

If possible, I'll make up a name for it: FlamethrowerShipping. Do you like it?
    yeah i like it.I am surprised that flamethrowershipping appears not to be taken yet.

What about the new rival in bw 2 with Dawn, iris or white? anything for that yet?

The World God Only knows

Quote Originally Posted by zeno48 View Post
    What about the new rival in bw 2 with Dawn, iris or white? anything for that yet?
    none of those are named as far as i'm aware but i'm not certain.

Can I make a suggestion for BW2 Rival x Hilda? ColdMilkShipping - because the BW2 Rival looks cold (as in personality), and milk is white, so, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Can I make a suggestion for BW2 Rival x Hilda? ColdMilkShipping - because the BW2 Rival looks cold (as in personality), and milk is white, so, yeah.
    BW2 rival/Hilda is LightGrayshipping.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite View Post
    BW2 rival/Hilda is LightGrayshipping.

are the BW2 rival/dawn and BW2 rival/iris still unnamed?

Sorry, can't get my hands on the Shipping list you gave me for some reason...

Is there a Shipping named:

DeadandAliveShipping
    BanditShipping
    NataShipping
    SonozakiShipping
    DistantShipping
    or ImpishShipping? Aslo, is there a Shipping name for SnivyxTepig?

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Absol View Post
    Sorry, can't get my hands on the Shipping list you gave me for some reason...

Is there a Shipping named:

DeadandAliveShipping
    BanditShipping
    NataShipping
    SonozakiShipping
    DistantShipping
    or ImpishShipping? Aslo, is there a Shipping name for SnivyxTepig?

distantshipping is Silver(special) x Platinum Berlitz
    ScissorsBeatsPaperShipper is Tepig x Snivy (Ash's & Ash's)
    all the others appear to be untaken.

distantshipping is Silver(special) x Platinum Berlitz
    ScissorsBeatsPaperShipper is Tepig x Snivy (Ash's & Ash's)
    all the others appear to be untaken.
    Oh, okay thanks. Is the name TinyInsaneShipping taken?

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Absol View Post
    Oh, okay thanks. Is the name TinyInsaneShipping taken?
    As far as i'm aware it's free.

on an unrelated note

heres a few more submissions
    ExtremeShipping or ExtremeRaceshipping-Arcanine & Bayleef (Gary's & Ash's)
    Sedimentshipping or ChargestonesTagshipping-Boldore & Crustle(Ash's & Cilan's)
    Stingershipping or Scorpioshipping- Drapion & Gliscor (Paul's and Ash's)

will need opinions on which names are the better ones for all.

I was wondering if it was possible to suggest a changing of names for a few ships.

I know Pokemon Special!Red x Green (male) is called Originalshipping, I dunno why, but I've seen it used a lot for gameverse!Red x Green (male) instead. Can that ship's name be changed to Originalshipping? It makes more sense for the game ship to have it rather than the PokeSpe one since they are the first and it has been more used for the gameverse than Nameless has (which I have never seen). PokeSpe!Red x Green can either keep Masarashipping or be changed to BadLuck (I didn't see this name taken) which is based off of Green's comment that Red brings nothing but bad luck. Or changed to any other name.
    90% of pokemon fans hate/dislike Pikachu, if you are one of the 10% who don't, copy and paste this in your signature (started by Rukario907)
    ~Treasure Fighter (Kiyomaro's Theme)~ and Fuji Syuusuke ~Claimed

My Journey Log of Pokemon White
    Warning: General jerkiness and sarcasm abound. Of course, spoilers as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilchibi_pichu View Post
    I was wondering if it was possible to suggest a changing of names for a few ships.

I know Pokemon Special!Red x Green (male) is called Originalshipping, I dunno why, but I've seen it used a lot for gameverse!Red x Green (male) instead. Can that ship's name be changed to Originalshipping? It makes more sense for the game ship to have it rather than the PokeSpe one since they are the first and it has been more used for the gameverse than Nameless has (which I have never seen). PokeSpe!Red x Green can either keep Masarashipping or be changed to BadLuck (I didn't see this name taken) which is based off of Green's comment that Red brings nothing but bad luck. Or changed to any other name.
    It's not possible to change them, regardless of improper usage. Original is used a lot for both the games and the manga because some people see no distinction between manga and game counterparts, and also for the longest time, Red/Blue from the games apparently had no real name, so Original was adopted for them, because again, no distinction and who cared.

But Original belonged to Spe!Red/Green first, so it's theirs; Masara belongs to another, and Nameless is simply the more recent name (last few years) for the game pairing.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite View Post
    It's not possible to change them, regardless of improper usage. Original is used a lot for both the games and the manga because some people see no distinction between manga and game counterparts, and also for the longest time, Red/Blue from the games apparently had no real name, so Original was adopted for them, because again, no distinction and who cared.

But Original belonged to Spe!Red/Green first, so it's theirs; Masara belongs to another, and Nameless is simply the more recent name (last few years) for the game pairing.
    Is that so... Huh, I had no idea people didn't see a distinction, that's interesting. I thought there always been a distinction between manga and game counterparts. But, some things does make sense now and is quite annoying... Thanks for answering and the explanation!

May I ask why shipping names can't be changed, though? I'm just curious.
    Last edited by Evilchibi_pichu; 18th June 2012 at 10:04 PM.
    90% of pokemon fans hate/dislike Pikachu, if you are one of the 10% who don't, copy and paste this in your signature (started by Rukario907)
    ~Treasure Fighter (Kiyomaro's Theme)~ and Fuji Syuusuke ~Claimed

My Journey Log of Pokemon White
    Warning: General jerkiness and sarcasm abound. Of course, spoilers as well.

...Does anyone know the shipping name of Brendan and May, and if there's any good fanfics of it, if any? :c? Just curious
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    And Sakurai's freedom has ended. Time for him to come back and be our slave to release extremely vague snapshots every five days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    "Stare into my eyes and be hypnotized by my cuteness!"

Quote Originally Posted by TheRibbonedCubchoo View Post
    ...Does anyone know the shipping name of Brendan and May, and if there's any good fanfics of it, if any? :c? Just curious
    apparently there is two names for it
    HoennShipping is Brendan & May (i prefer this name)
    RuSaShipping is also Brendan & May

i have no idea if there are any good fanfics for it.But there are probably a few.

Is there a shipping name for Pokemon Special! Bianca x Pearl or is it still HyperShipping(Barry x Bianca)?
    Also, is there a shipping name for Yellow x Diamond?
    Lastly, why does Red x Blue(female) and Green x Yellow have the same shipping name (LuckyShipper)?

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

Thanks Vycksta. (: I'm not good at names, so not even going to try. ^^;

Sorry, but one more question: Is there a name for Trip x Dawn? and Cilan x Cynthia?
    Last edited by WinterStarlight; 22nd June 2012 at 3:32 AM.

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

Black Kyurem/White Kyurem?
    I'm cis and straight, April Fools.

Page 87 of 189 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast