Page 91 of 168 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 4190

Thread: "What's This Ship Called?" ver. 3 point 5

This has been driving me absolutely nuts the past few days, and I can't find it anywhere. If it's on the list, then Firefox lied to me >8I

Is there a name for RedxDaisy (Blue/Green/Gary's sister)?

Has the shipping name for the shipping between BW2 protagonists been confirmed yet?

If not, then I suggest FrozenUnovaShipping.

If we're allowed make BW2 ships right now:
    SequelShipping - BW2 Male MC X BW2 Female MC
    RageShipping - BW2 Female MC X BW2 Rival
    Can't think of anymore right now!
    Pokémon games I own: Diamond, Platinum, White, HeartGold, Blue Rescue Team, Explorers of Time, Explorers of Time, Ranger, Shadows of Almia, Guardian Signs, Colosseum.
    Currently reading the Ginji's Rescue Team manga.

RangerShipping, my OTP~

Solana x Lunick forever~!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuya
    This has been driving me absolutely nuts the past few days, and I can't find it anywhere. If it's on the list, then Firefox lied to me >8I

Is there a name for RedxDaisy (Blue/Green/Gary's sister)?
    Gameverse!Red x Daisy is TownMapshipping while Pokespe!Red x Daisy is HometownGalshipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress
    Has the shipping name for the shipping between BW2 protagonists been confirmed yet?

If not, then I suggest FrozenUnovaShipping.
    The name is likely to be Wujishipping, although that name is also a strong contender for Black Kyurem x White Kyurem. Should Wujishipping end up being the name for the Kyuremcest, then the moniker for the protags will likely be Visorshipping.

I'm hoping to Arceus that Visorshipping wins out; Wujishipping fits the Kyurems a truckton more. Yanno, the embodiment of nothingness and all...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Jirachi
    If we're allowed make BW2 ships right now:
    SequelShipping - BW2 Male MC X BW2 Female MC
    RageShipping - BW2 Female MC X BW2 Rival
    Can't think of anymore right now!
    Sequelshipping is actually the OFFICIAL name for BW2 Rival x BW2 Girl/Two-chan/Ivory/Leia/Usagi-chan/the awesome protag with a billion fan names.

Plus Rageshipping is taken. For Lance x Misty, I believe.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    The name is likely to be Wujishipping, although that name is also a strong contender for Black Kyurem x White Kyurem. Should Wujishipping end up being the name for the Kyuremcest, then the moniker for the protags will likely be Visorshipping.

I'm hoping to Arceus that Visorshipping wins out; Wujishipping fits the Kyurems a truckton more. Yanno, the embodiment of nothingness and all...

Sequelshipping is actually the OFFICIAL name for BW2 Rival x BW2 Girl/Two-chan/Ivory/Leia/Usagi-chan/the awesome protag with a billion fan names.
    Someone (or more?) is calling her Sparkle. *idk*

If it turns out Wuji is not the name for deus!Kyurem, Wuji and Visor will be put to poll. Wuji ain't getting the auto-treatment, since Visor came first.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite
    Someone (or more?) is calling her Sparkle. *idk*

If it turns out Wuji is not the name for deus!Kyurem, Wuji and Visor will be put to poll. Wuji ain't getting the auto-treatment, since Visor came first.
    Sparkle makes me think of weeaboos and their kawaii sugoi desu desu desu ne~~~~!!!!!1! That said, there's Two-chan and Usagi-chan flying around. Poor girl. xD

As I thought. Either way, it's one of the two for the protags, correct?

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Sparkle makes me think of weeaboos and their kawaii sugoi desu desu desu ne~~~~!!!!!1! That said, there's Two-chan and Usagi-chan flying around. Poor girl. xD

As I thought. Either way, it's one of the two for the protags, correct?
    XD Wait, Two-chan is actually in use?? Usagi-chan I get, but who would pick up Two-chan?

Unless something comes up that's a sure-kill name to actually compete with them, yeah, it'll be just between those two.

<.< Anyone hear anything floating around for newboy/newrival? There's a couple, but I want to make sure there aren't any more that I'm not hearing about.
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

^ I think I've seen the rival somewhere here on Serebii. I have only heard of one rival atm...
    No B/W 2 girl x B/W 2 rival right? xD
    Last edited by ★Midnight★; 18th April 2012 at 12:58 AM.

on a similar idea to some of the most recent discussions is there a name for the pairing of the two new gym leaders?

Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite
    XD Wait, Two-chan is actually in use?? Usagi-chan I get, but who would pick up Two-chan?
    Four-chan was quite the popular fan-name for Hilda back in the day; I'm guessing people want to follow that sane vein? IDK man. /thinky

Quote Originally Posted by HikariGlacea
    No B/W 2 girl x B/W 2 rival right? xD
    As said on the last post of the last page, BW2 Girl x BW2 Rival is Sequelshipping. That is 100% set in stone.

The only name I have heard for BW2 Boy x BW2 Rival is Ishtwoshipping and... I would love for it to have a better name.

HEY, TORAPHI. I'm throwing down Jacketshipping as a suggestion for them, as they are both wearing them. Should it fail to become official, that's fine. I have a replacement lined up in case. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor
    on a similar idea to some of the most recent discussions is there a name for the pairing of the two new gym leaders?
    Naw.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Four-chan was quite the popular fan-name for Hilda back in the day; I'm guessing people want to follow that sane vein? IDK man. /thinky

The only name I have heard for BW2 Boy x BW2 Rival is Ishtwoshipping and... I would love for it to have a better name.

HEY, TORAPHI. I'm throwing down Jacketshipping as a suggestion for them, as they are both wearing them. Should it fail to become official, that's fine. I have a replacement lined up in case. 8)
    XD The person who suggested Ishtwo went on to eventually suggest Schoolmate, which is fine, but...I don't know. The otherother name suggested for them is Funky, and these are all falling short of being "I'm making you into something serious." Eh, they can't all be perfect. o3o *looks to BurningLeaf and cries*

Even if I fully endorse Two-chan as a fan name, Ebony and Ivory for the protags is sexy.

EDIT: Looks like another name is up for newboy/newrival, too. GraySkyshipping...Thaaaaaaat's going to go over well. *would need to coin both GraySky and GreySky*
    Last edited by Toran Frostbite; 18th April 2012 at 1:57 AM.
    Get it right.

Naw.
    thats a surprise.Can't think of anything decent myself.anyone got any good ideas for a name for the two new gym leaders?

I still would like the name for PikachuxVanilite. Also, is there a Ship for BiancaxZorua? And what's this I hear about BW2?

Spoiler:- Some Things:

Is there Homika x B/W 2 guy or the girl? *is shot*

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Absol View Post
    I still would like the name for PikachuxVanilite. Also, is there a Ship for BiancaxZorua? And what's this I hear about BW2?
    i don't know about pikachu x vanillite i can't find one. BlackcurrantShipping - Bianca (BW) & Zorua (Luke's). and shipping names have started being suggested for the new characters.

*begins to wonder what it'll take to get notifications-when-quoted turned on* That'll save a lot of people issue with those who miss others' answers.

Quote Originally Posted by HikariGlacea View Post
    Is there Homika x B/W 2 guy or the girl? *is shot*
    AcousticGuitarShipper - Homika & BW2 girl
    BassGuitarShipper - BW2 boy & Homika
    Get it right.

Wow, people are so fast >_<

As for Shizui x Homika, I suggest AcidShipping. It's not taken - I checked, and if it is then my eyes have serious problems.

... All this time I thought Iris x Silver was nameless and then I decided to come on here and submit Restlessshipping. Failed the ctrl + f the first time I checked but as soon as I was going to post, I checked the name and it had Iris x Silver had already been crowned as Restlessshipping.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Is there a shipping name for Barry x Bianca?

As for a shipping name for the two new gym leaders, how about:
    WaterRhythmShipping
    WaterBeatShipping
    WaterMelodyShipping
    Last edited by WinterStarlight; 20th April 2012 at 1:16 AM.

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    Is there a shipping name for Barry x Bianca?
    barry x bianca is hypershipping.

Hey, i'm a little late to the party, but i've been wandering around for a while, looking for this. It's a bit random, but is there a ship for LyraxWhitney? I searched through the list at the beginning with Ctrl+F, but I didn't see it~
    Last edited by xXLuminousNightXx; 20th April 2012 at 2:35 AM.

Name: Petunia
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by xXLuminousNightXx View Post
    Hey, i'm a little late to the party, but i've been wandering around for a while, looking for this. It's a bit random, but is there a ship for LyraxWhitney? I searched through the list at the beginning with Ctrl+F, but I didn't see it~
    KansasShipper - Lyra & Whitney

PikachuxVannilite...how about MiceIceShipping? For IceCream Pokemon and Mouse Pokemon?

Spoiler:- Some Things:

Quote Originally Posted by C.Gholy View Post
    ... All this time I thought Iris x Silver was nameless and then I decided to come on here and submit Restlessshipping. Failed the ctrl + f the first time I checked but as soon as I was going to post, I checked the name and it had Iris x Silver had already been crowned as Restlessshipping.
    I believe you can thank Encyclopika for that. <3

It is the right Silver, right?
    Get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Toran Frostbite View Post
    AcousticGuitarShipper - Homika & BW2 girl
    BassGuitarShipper - BW2 boy & Homika
    Awesome! Thanks.

Page 91 of 168 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast