Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: One Team, Two Team, Red Team, Blue Team! (559)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaasuti View Post
    It was just gliding along, though struggling because he was carrying a boy on his back ^^
    Yeah, but it looked like it was spinning its body to get momentum or something. Heh, I guess even Garchomp aren't all great flyers.

Also, we find out that it is a BAD idea to flip a Staraptor's hair thingie.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Also, we find out that it is a BAD idea to flip a Staraptor's hair thingie.
    I'm not sure but I think it was to check Staraptor's Gender.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I'm not sure but I think it was to check Staraptor's Gender.
    Well that sure wasn't a good idea.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Is Aoi a boy or a girl?

Quote Originally Posted by YukiJadenSurvives View Post
    Is Aoi a boy or a girl?
    Aoi is 100% a girl.

I loved the Staraptor part. I so want Ash's to be rude like that!

Quote Originally Posted by TeddiUrsa View Post
    Too bad Brock didn´t even mention his own Onix when he got his rental one. Or did he?
    He didn't, but there really wasn't time. Not that it matters.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

An incredibly entertaining episode, I have to say. There were no dull moments, and I laughed a lot.

Too bad Brock didn´t even mention his own Onix when he got his rental one. Or did he?
    damn, Geodude already beat me to it.

And as stated before, I think some rental Pokémon could have needed some more screentime like the spring-pig or the Hippo ( because it deserves more screentime with a good AD after its HORRIBLE debut episode) and...of course...the rentals from episode 1 of this Summer school arc.
    I can´t help it but think that this arc would have been so much better if the first rentals would have stayed with the characters for the whole arc.
    seriously. I mean, four episodes of Satoshi with a Raichu? Hell yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by The Benmeister View Post
    ...so, does Conway have, like, gills or something?
    do the characters in the games have gills? Wait... LOL! Games and anime... though in all seriousness, this seems to me like the first time we've seen the anime showcase both Dive and Dig's usage on the field (even though Dive is no longer an HM and can't be learned by Floatsel... though it might learn it if Dive's HM status is restored, which is almost guaranteed to happen in Magma Ruby and Ocean Sapphire version).

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
    Brilliant episode, even if it was slightly pokémon-athon in execution. Regardless, I'm tempted to say it was handled much better than that one, but I don't know. Should I? That'd be pretty risky to claim, 'ah reckon. Anyone willing to beat me senseless for suggesting such a thing? Heracross, where art thou?
    I still see him on AIM now and again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
    -Jes-uhh, Musalina's fury as she stomped over to Magikarp's landing spot, grabbing it and flailing it around in a fit of frustration, before being whipped across the water like a flat stone thrown by a bored kid on a hot summers day down at the beach. Long winded.
    speed is pretty much Koiking's only halfway decent stat in the games, and this episode apparently demonstrates this fact.

Yup, classes again. I'm gonna be at this for a while.

I translate for #Pocketmonsters (just because I know Japanese does not make me Japanese, stop PMing me).

^^ This guy's a blast! All bow to the hilarious Yamato-sama

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2qnqtyf.jpg[/IMG]
    Looks like I might be here to stay...

PASBL Trainer Level: 4 | 26-12-8 | 77 KO's | 199 TP | 0 SP
    PASBL Referee (C+)
    | Squad | League Table |

[.:Badges:.]
    Reffing Badge
    Onslaught Badge

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato-san View Post
    seriously. I mean, four episodes of Satoshi with a Raichu? Hell yeah!
    You know, I was pretty ticked that Raichu wasn't even a great battler! He was such a wimp! But at least Ash broke through to it eventually.
    3DS Friend Code: 2079-6549-2981
    "Let's trade and battle!" - *message me first*
    I am a shadow, I seek the ways of Hadou.
    I'll have you know, I am a Lucario.

The race got me pretty entertained, especially when Jessie got the almighty Magikarp. Woot21 will be so proud of this. Not only that, but the Summer School arc is now over, finally!

I enjoyed watching the race too. It was a pretty entertaining episode
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8824-8167
    PM me if you add me so I can add you

My Friend Safari (Water): Bibarel , Gyarados , Azumarill

Safaris I am looking for with these Pokemon:
    1. Drifblim
    2. Poliwhirl
    3. Heracross
    4. Whirlipede
    5. Gothorita
    6. Forretress
    7. Sigilyph

Talk about a frantic way to end all this...

Things like this get me all worked up in such a way that I can neither sit nor stand still. & the winner is... the Ketchup Boy!! It's great for him to actually win something else other than a gym fight. Connway & Jess sure brought some stiff competition, but their lack of physical fitness proved to be a downfall for both of them.

Speaking of Connway, if he keeps up with all this stalking of girls, he'll end up getting kicked in the nuts. *snickers*

In any case, this proves to be a much-needed diversion from waiting for the Hearthome Gym to open...

*continues to linger around*

Quote Originally Posted by Brumrha View Post

Speaking of Connway, if he keeps up with all this stalking of girls, he'll end up getting kicked in the nuts. *snickers*
    Or arrested...

needs moar Conway.

Well, I missed the first half of the episode because I was asleep...
    So the second half of the episode needs moar Conway. Though him and Jessie racing (and failing) towards the finish line was hilarious.
    And I loved the ending with Team Rocket actually content with not accomplishing whatever the hell they were supposed to be doing in the first place.

I wonder if they do different activities at the Summer School every year, because Angie said she had been there multiple times. Must be a bad Trainer or something...

Overall, from what I saw, this was an enjoyable end to an enjoyable arc. I hope to see Conway again soon...
    Last edited by omniouswind; 24th January 2009 at 4:15 PM.

d00med n0w

Conway IS the best character ever XD When he appeared behind Dawn at the beginning I jumped because I didn't expect him to show up. I really hope Conway keeps appearing after the school arc. He's too good of a character to toss away.

I really liked this episode. And about Conway having gills remember on Up Close and Personable(or something like that)he has this thing that made it able for him to breathe underwater?

MorpheusShippers start your engines!

I didn't think Spoink would be able to go that fast even with Ash on its back.

Conway's creepy antics never cease to amuse me!

“Spring in your step?” How does Seviper “step”?

LOL at Rowan's checkered flag.

“I have a feeling we forgot something.” When Rowan’s assistants walked by, I completely cracked up!

I really enjoyed this episode. I liked how they had used pieces of music from Season 1 of Pokemon, and all the different Pokemon appearances.

Did anyone else catch the way Conway was running from Jessie when they were in the cave and Jessie was running after him dragging Seviper by the tail and watchin' it hit his head repeatedly?

I really enjoyed the Summer Arc. I wish they would do something like this every season or every generation.

"My Popularity in the Pokemon Universe continues to shine like the Aura that is with me. A full-feature movie, 4 two-parter episodes from the Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos anime sagas, a 5-episode arc featuring my trainer Korrina, 3 appearances in the Smash Bros games and a Poke spokespearson for the Pokemon Trading Card commercials and the upcoming Pokken Fighters game. May I soon reach the fame that belongs to Pikachu"

3DS Friend code - 3007 9374 1244

This was one of the best DP episodes so far!
    I thought it was funny when Jessie was in last place and then a Magicarp got her up into 3rd.
    Conway is awesome! I hope he'll get shown again soon.
    The Summer School Arc was a lot of fun.
    9/10

I thought this was an enjoyable episode to watched. The first part of the race was pretty funny, watch Ash riding on Spoink and Angie on Ariados. But I thought Dawn on Dodrio and Brock on Onix was pretty fun. Conway riding Dugtrio? That look wierd.

Unfortunatley, I wasn't able to see who won; I had to leave my house for a bowling game. So, I guess this calls for YouTube.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

- They have to choose random pokémon.
    - Aoi is very annoying.
    - Kohei is a data collector it seems....
    - Hippowdon for Musashi
    - Dodrio for Hikari
    - Spoink for Satoshi
    - I don't care about the other characters
    - I wonder what happened to Dodrio's speed for Season 1....
    - Kohei has Dugtrio. He's very important.
    - Satoshi has Mantyke.
    - Hikari has Sharpedo.
    - Kohei has Floatzel.
    - Kohei and Musashi. What a great episode it could've been.
    - Musashi has Magikarp.
    - I'm upset that Aoi and Satoshi got the top 2 places.

Yeah that's basically it.

Watching Jessie being creeped out by Stalker-boy was pure comedy gold. And I had to change my stance on the AshxAngie thing- I figured they were just friends, but she does seem to have developed a thing for him. Of course, that could just be from his saving her life twice, which is perfectly understandable. I'm glad they kept it low-key and one-sided, though; there have been a few instances where Ash seemed to being heading toward shippiness with random female characters, but there was nothing like that on his side this time. Which is just the way I like it.
    Walk a little further off the beaten path
    And we’ll drive on even if we get there last
    Our backs against the wall and we will lunge and bite
    And we’ll rage, rage, rage against the dying of the light
    Here And Now by Great Big Sea

My shinies-

A very good episode. Conway wins the "Perv of the Year" trophy, beating out Dattebayo for top honors. The way he chased after Jessie was priceless. Actually, almost every single Conway moment in this arc was priceless.

Now being reposted!

So, that was it, the final Pokemon Summer Academy episode!

The only thing that bothered me a bit was that Ash and Angie had been in the lead all the time from the beginning of the triathlon on. Hence, the result could be predicted from the point of time on when they got their first Pokemon. That was a bit too obvious if you ask me. And it was also a shame that the writers presented my venerable, glorious Garchomp as a clumsy oaf. It doesn't deserve being treated like that!!!:-/

The scenes with Jessie and Conway were definitely hilarious. I almost felt sorry for Jessie, because she always got the seemingly most inappropriate Pokemon of all. At first I thought "Oh no, even Jessie doesn't deserve being "punished" with a Pokemon that doesn't know one single useful attack" , but that Magicarp fortunately turned out to be quite fast. ^^

Unfortunately ,I haven't managed to see through Conway's intentions yet. What in the world does he mean by his "keeping tabs on Dawn /Jessie" ? Is this his way of saying "I have a crush on you" ?? I see no alternative to be honest,so, what do you think?

As many of you have already mentioned, the "Comedian of the day" award goes to James and Meowth this week for forgetting their actual goal and having just a good time while Rowan's staff is walking by with the Pokéballs :yahoo:

Today's highlight was, of course, Ash saving Angie again. Every episode where Ash appears as the "hero of the day" can't be bad.
    Another great and outstanding Ash performance, a feast for every Ash-Fan. In general, Ash-Fans have really been spoiled during this awesome arc. I guess, we can't complain, can we?
    Awww, wasn't the last scene with Ash and Angie under the starry sky romantic?
    Some may disaggre, but I have the feeling that Ash showed his affection for a girl for the very first time!! If you take a look at the close-up of Ash's face, you cannot help feeling that he not only likes Angie but really feels "more" for her. The expression on his face alone was all too obvious!AshxAngie... Although I used to be an AbilityShipper, I think I can get to like this new and promising shippig!
    I also heard that Angie was soon going to turn up again. If that's true, I'm looking forward to our heroes, and above all Ash, meeting up with her again.

Apart from the result being too obvious, this was another awesome episode and a worthy conclusion of a great four-part arc.

6.5/ 7 out of 10 points
    ASH FOR THE WIN!
    Pokémon veteran since 1999

Words of wisdom from Serebii Chat:
    [01:37] <Brainless> I hate the WORLD.
    [01:37] <Trainer_Trixie> trade your soul on wifi

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast