Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Emerald, Sapphire, Ruby Trick Master

I found some quite annoying, but it was a good addition nonetheless.
    are you who you want to be?

I love the trick house as the trainers in there also give our pokemon some exp and I think the trick master went to a faraway place to think of ideas to make his maze difficult. :O
    My Current Pokemon Diamond Team:

[IMG]http://i33.*******.com/2my87ev.png[/IMG]

I love the trick house as the trainers in there also give our pokemon some exp and I think the trick master went to a faraway place to think of ideas to make his maze difficult. :O
    My Current Pokemon Diamond Team:

[IMG]http://i33.*******.com/2my87ev.png[/IMG]

I thought the Trick House was really fun. Too bad they removed it in D/P.

EmeraldLeafBlade

Maybe he went to the Orre Region and met up with Dr. Kaminko and Chobin, and decided to help make more strange inventions and maybe mazes out front to keep out the numerous robbers and trespassers...

It's a shame though, I liked the music and some of the puzzles were fun. Also, I thought the rewards were good and the experience okay. I liked the Blue Tent I got in Emerald.
    Last edited by Rommath; 13th October 2008 at 10:26 AM.

I was sad when the trick master left. He was fun. But I thought after all that work the tent was kind of stupid. You don't have any room in your bases for it. Plus, you can only put 16 items for some stupid reason. Actually, I don't even get the point of secret bases.

he does tell you where hes going when you finish the last challenge..he travelled the world to find new challenges for his trick house but as shining mew said he is now in the world of waffles and ponies. problem solved

as for him not being in D/P they probebly didnt think he was important enough to add so left him out.

he is sometimes hard.i always beat him if i have a good team with me.but the first time i faced him i did not beat him
    [IMG]http://i38.*******.com/2zhe5x4.png[/img] [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/33ze6bb.gif[/IMG] Credit to Medamence

I personally like to think the Trick Master built himself a dimension toilet and is hopping dimensions. He also probably constructed some sort of humanoid robot that is incapable of solving any of his puzzles, a weird way to help him cope with the fact that you pwned all his previous tricks and that he isn't as great as he thinks he is.

d00med n0w

Due to a sudden loss of self confidence, he left hoenn on a pilgrimage to find out what truly resides in his heart.

I didn't let him into MY world!

Maybe he hopped into his ship and materialized into a different time and place? Who knows where he went?
    ROTOM
    ****ING
    OWNS

Quote Originally Posted by empoleon23 View Post
    Ever wondered where the trick master was when you beat all his challenges? Well i do...if you want to know come to this forum or tell us here also..Enjoy talking about it!
    Let's all point and laugh at this guys silliness. Not really.
    You clicked "new thread" not "new forum" silly...

My personal opinion, he's preparing weapons of mass destruction because he's that raged from being beaten by a child, and being forced to give up his prized tent (or in the case of Emerald, one of his prized tents).
    3DS Friend Code: 3024-6241-6897
    Safari Type: Rock
    Safari Pokemon: Boldore, Onix, Barbaracle

Please add me and let me know your FC through PM

1) He's at the Battle Frontier, secretly converting the Artisan Cave into his own creation, The Trick Cave! Just kidding...

2) Maybe he's twarting the plans of his evil nemesis, The Switcheroo Master! (Since Trick and Switcheroo are attacks with the same effect, but of different types, Psychic and Dark, respectively)

3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaria LV 100 View Post
    Actually, I don't even get the point of secret bases.
    The point of Secret Bases is this:

If you Mix Records with someone who also has a Secret Base in his/her game, then that person's secret base will appear in your game, provided that his base is not your base as well. You can come in and battle him, but only once a day. His/her team will be the team that he/she had when you mixed records with him, so if he had a team of Lv. 100 Pokemon, then that means loads of Exp. It's like the Trainer House in 2nd Gen.
    Last edited by leon25270; 28th November 2008 at 4:44 PM.

He must have run off to Hell with Marylin Manson. "Putting Holes in Happiness".
    Or he went by himself to the deepest, darkest, foulest, pits of Hell, to get the Supreme Awesome Spicy Nachos, to help motivate him to come up with new tricks.

yeah he was one of my favorite parts in r/s/e
    My amazing event darkrai
    On my first SR I got 31 Sp Atk ivs and 29 speed ivs with a Timid Nature.

yeah i liked doing the challenges =)
    trading level 100s for shiny pokemon, pm me

credit to o tamago for my card =)
    I have the following level 100s to trade :dustox absol, beautifly, scizor, hitmontop, staraptor, delcatty, swampert, meganium, porygon-z, salamance, linoone, xatu, lanturn, skarmory, dragonite

he brought a lot of meaningless fun to the game
    wanna brawl?

-Charizard is the greatest pokemon.
    BOW DOWN BEFORE HIM!

I love the Trick Master! His tricks were cool and funny, and he gave out terrific items.

Maybe he was actually the god Loki, and he was doing all those tricks to bide his time until Ragnarok. That stuff about him being tied down with his son's entrails was just made up. As was all the other messed up stuff from Norse mythology, like Middle Earth being separated from humans by the eyebrows of a Frost Giant called Ymir.
    A New Generation
    Has Arrived.

Unova rules!

I liked the "Trick Challanges", but I only used them to train Pokemon, not for the sake of completing them.

I have left Serebii for greener pastures. These pastures, to be specific.

The only hard challenge was the quiz, with the question about prices of stuff. =(
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

At first i didn't really pay attention to him but then after i beat the elite, I wanted to level up my pokemon, and suddenly realized all the training i could've gotten from him...
    Member of the christian alliance

^Yah, like that's true...... or is it? hmmmmm.....^

Click here if you care.

Differnt region. That guy was cool, I bet he is disguising homself as someone like Team Rocket or a clown
    Credit to Sapphire Phoenix
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/v3d0fs.png[/IMG]

he moved on and rented a house in fortree to live his life.

trickguy was mad that pp max that helped heaps

I like the idea that he flew off to the world of waffles and ponies. Or maybe he's w8ing with shaymin to be released into U.S. games with an event and take over the world?
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes and Current Breeding Projet:

he is now wandering, looking for better tricks... unfortunately it takes him more than 999 hours to find some, so he'll never return...
    i remember the quiz in emerald being super hard though

I just noticed this generation has great grass types! (except serperior)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast