Page 74 of 94 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 2329

Thread: Discussion of Serebii & Coronis' Platinum Discovery Thread

  1. #1826
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Mojave Wasteland
    Posts
    803

    Default

    so whats the go with US and australia getting the rotom key?

    Quote Originally Posted by Miltonic View Post
    thats depressing so they are in game only?

    what i dont get is if they could do it in 3rd gen with Deoxys and it was able to recognize between the games they can't accomplish that now makes me think of them as lazy programmers.
    no it wasnt it reverted 2 the versions form when u faced it but it was still the form your version had when using it
    Last edited by Master_of_grass; 15th September 2008 at 4:27 PM.


    Friend Safari: FAIRY
    Mawile, Deddenne and Clefairy

    Always up for a BATTLE
    .

  2. #1827
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    598

    Default

    Yup, this is really strange if they did before
    It was just put the sprite at the other form
    And the stats are untouched, so they´re like they´re at the game
    Trainer Name: RODRIGO Friend Code: 2794 4650 5324
    Brawl Code: 2106 0489 6027
    MOD at Anti-cloning club =D Join us for that cause, and say I´ve invited at your signup post.

  3. #1828
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Location Location
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master_of_grass View Post
    so whats the go with US and australia getting the rotom key?



    no it wasnt it reverted 2 the versions form when u faced it but it was still the form your version had when using it
    the sprite was the normal Deoxys but it kepted the stats from the game it corresponded to.
    Last edited by Miltonic; 15th September 2008 at 4:36 PM.

  4. #1829
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miltonic View Post
    the sprite was the normal Deoxys but it kepted the stats and from the game it corresponded to.
    That´s what I thoight that could happen
    It´d be really better
    Trainer Name: RODRIGO Friend Code: 2794 4650 5324
    Brawl Code: 2106 0489 6027
    MOD at Anti-cloning club =D Join us for that cause, and say I´ve invited at your signup post.

  5. #1830
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Mojave Wasteland
    Posts
    803

    Default

    true that but it doesn't look that way.which is a real shame but now if u use rotom in a wifi battle will it keep its elemental move?


    Friend Safari: FAIRY
    Mawile, Deddenne and Clefairy

    Always up for a BATTLE
    .

  6. #1831
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Location Location
    Posts
    489

    Default

    but in Platinum apperantly this doesnt happen, the pokemon completely reverts back to its original self when entering wifi or union room meaning you cant use the new forms there.

  7. #1832
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master_of_grass View Post
    true that but it doesn't look that way.which is a real shame but now if u use rotom in a wifi battle will it keep its elemental move?
    i think it comes back to its normal form
    Since it happens with Giratina and Shaymin
    :T
    Really really bad
    Trainer Name: RODRIGO Friend Code: 2794 4650 5324
    Brawl Code: 2106 0489 6027
    MOD at Anti-cloning club =D Join us for that cause, and say I´ve invited at your signup post.

  8. #1833
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Mojave Wasteland
    Posts
    803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dig-kun View Post
    i think it comes back to its normal form
    Since it happens with Giratina and Shaymin
    :T
    Really really bad
    yeah i get the form thing but what about moves, for example will air slash be taken off shaymin in wifi?


    Friend Safari: FAIRY
    Mawile, Deddenne and Clefairy

    Always up for a BATTLE
    .

  9. #1834
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Location Location
    Posts
    489

    Default

    yeah its also true for the new rotom forms, Gamefreak really dissapointed me this time around, unless there is still some way of gettign them to work.

    for now, im waiting to hear a word from Nintendo about this until then we dont really know for sure, if they will allow them on wifi.

  10. #1835
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    16,229

    Default

    1. No
    2. No

  11. #1836
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master_of_grass View Post
    yeah i get the form thing but what about moves, for example will air slash be taken off shaymin in wifi?
    As at in-game the moves are forgotten if you choose other form, or if you even return it to the normal one, you forget the "special attack" it has learnt.
    Maybe at wi-fi, as it go back to your original form, ir forget the attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii
    1. No
    2. No
    What are 1 and 2?
    XD
    Shaymin and Giratina and Rotom stuff?
    Trainer Name: RODRIGO Friend Code: 2794 4650 5324
    Brawl Code: 2106 0489 6027
    MOD at Anti-cloning club =D Join us for that cause, and say I´ve invited at your signup post.

  12. #1837
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    1. No
    2. No
    Are you talking to me?

  13. #1838
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Location Location
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    1. No
    2. No
    im confused as to who you're responding to.

    on another note they work on local wireless so they are sort of usable but you cant battle anyone besides your real life friends with them :/

  14. #1839
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Camp Stargazer
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miltonic View Post
    im confused as to who you're responding to.

    on another note they work on local wireless so they are sort of usable but you cant battle anyone besides your real life friends with them :/
    yeah but that friend has to have platinum as well, because platinum is the only game with the sprites on.

  15. #1840
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kirkeastment View Post
    yeah but that friend has to have platinum as well, because platinum is the only game with the sprites on.
    But do the sprites work when the other has platinum
    As far as I got, it happens everytime you go on wifi
    Not depending on the other game
    Trainer Name: RODRIGO Friend Code: 2794 4650 5324
    Brawl Code: 2106 0489 6027
    MOD at Anti-cloning club =D Join us for that cause, and say I´ve invited at your signup post.

  16. #1841
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Stockton, CA
    Posts
    1,543

    Default

    How about updating the Pokedex with Move Tutor Data?

    FC: 1118-0736-6254
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Emolga, Helioptile and Zebstrika

    Animal Crossing: New Leaf
    Town Name: Aspiria
    Villager Name: Mike
    Fruit: All (including bamboo)
    Villagers: Sylvia, Pinky, Mallary, Dizzy, Phil, Graham, Cobb, Mott, Drago and Skye

  17. #1842
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Mojave Wasteland
    Posts
    803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dig-kun View Post
    As at in-game the moves are forgotten if you choose other form, or if you even return it to the normal one, you forget the "special attack" it has learnt.
    Maybe at wi-fi, as it go back to your original form, ir forget the attack
    but deoxys could learn seperate atks in seperate form yet keeps the atks when changing fors the rotom thing is clear but now im thinking of shaymin. it learns air slash by level up not by form change so will the move stay like it would 4 deoxys


    Friend Safari: FAIRY
    Mawile, Deddenne and Clefairy

    Always up for a BATTLE
    .

  18. #1843
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master_of_grass View Post
    but deoxys could learn seperate atks in seperate form yet keeps the atks when changing fors the rotom thing is clear but now im thinking of shaymin. it learns air slash by level up not by form change so will the move stay like it would 4 deoxys
    Yup, wth Shaymin shall be different
    Cuz with Rotom it isn´t leveling up that u learn that attacks
    Just at changing the forms, so if turn back to the normal one, that attack´d be forgotten
    But with Shaymin the thing is different
    Dunno what would happen
    I think it´d keep with it
    A Shaymin land form sprited with Air slash
    XD
    Trainer Name: RODRIGO Friend Code: 2794 4650 5324
    Brawl Code: 2106 0489 6027
    MOD at Anti-cloning club =D Join us for that cause, and say I´ve invited at your signup post.

  19. #1844
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Mojave Wasteland
    Posts
    803

    Default

    ok thank for clearing that up iv been playing the game constantly since i got it im a bit edgy and tired


    Friend Safari: FAIRY
    Mawile, Deddenne and Clefairy

    Always up for a BATTLE
    .

  20. #1845
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Location Location
    Posts
    489

    Default

    yep, i think that how its going to work out.

    i find it really disappointing that Gamefreak couldn't program them like they did with Deoxys.

    why go out of their ways to make new forms if you wont be able to use for battle unless you're next to the person and that person has to have PLatinum also.

  21. #1846
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Mojave Wasteland
    Posts
    803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miltonic View Post
    yep, i think that how its going to work out.

    i find it really disappointing that Gamefreak couldn't program them like they did with Deoxys.

    why go out of their ways to make new forms if you wont be able to use for battle unless you're next to the person and that person has to have PLatinum also.
    well thats one of the only problems in the game would be the whole rotom thing, apart from that it sparkles with me. also when rotom changes forms do u guys think that it may change what MT move it can learn?


    Friend Safari: FAIRY
    Mawile, Deddenne and Clefairy

    Always up for a BATTLE
    .

  22. #1847
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    16,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King Shuckle View Post
    How about updating the Pokedex with Move Tutor Data?
    I ****ING SWEAR. IF ONE MORE PERSON ASKS THIS, I WILL GO ON A MURDER RAMPAGE.

    I have said countless times that this is being worked upon. Jesus H Christ

  23. #1848
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    598

    Default

    Well, I am just giving my opinion, for anything that is really correct, ask Joe


    I think they couldn´t do çike they did with Deoxys cuz Deoxys was created at Sapphire and Ruby, so could be programmed at LG/FR and Emerald,
    but like this Rotom has different forms and were created at Platinum, this means after DP
    So, they couldn´t foresee what they were gonna do at other game

    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii
    I ****ING SWEAR. IF ONE MORE PERSON ASKS THIS, I WILL GO ON A MURDER RAMPAGE.

    I have said countless times that this is being worked upon. Jesus H Christ

    Kinda agressive
    XD

    I really think you´re doing the faster as possible
    It was really quick that you got all the info
    And people still ask for more
    If I was doing that, I think 4 me to get all these info at this time, I wouldn´t even be sleepng (If you are)

    And I´d say the same thing if someone said that
    XD
    Last edited by Dig-kun; 15th September 2008 at 5:08 PM.
    Trainer Name: RODRIGO Friend Code: 2794 4650 5324
    Brawl Code: 2106 0489 6027
    MOD at Anti-cloning club =D Join us for that cause, and say I´ve invited at your signup post.

  24. #1849
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Mojave Wasteland
    Posts
    803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    I ****ING SWEAR. IF ONE MORE PERSON ASKS THIS, I WILL GO ON A MURDER RAMPAGE.

    I have said countless times that this is being worked upon. Jesus H Christ
    U tell'em joe. hes already given us the best live coverage on the net for the game cant expect everything on the game within 4 days. give him a break


    Friend Safari: FAIRY
    Mawile, Deddenne and Clefairy

    Always up for a BATTLE
    .

  25. #1850
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Location Location
    Posts
    489

    Default

    @Dig_ kun -Gamefreak already knew they were going to give them new forms since before D/P came out because they gave Rotom, Shaymin and Giratina a special value that allows recognition between different forms in D/P.

Page 74 of 94 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •