View Poll Results: Like it?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • WAHHH!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! and sooo sad! LOVE IT!!! TISSUE PLEASE!

2 50.00%
  • it was one lovely story!

1 25.00%
  • it's okay...

0 0%
  • I HATE IT!!!!! Delete it right now before my eyes burn out!

1 25.00%

Thread: What you have now might not always be there (CS one shot)

Post What you have now might not always be there (CS one shot)

Hi Drew_and_May_fan here! This is my second fan fic! PG incase

I wanted him to hold me again. To tell me everything will be fine. But he was gone, he just disapeared out of my life. Yesterday he was holding me. Telling me he loved me. He promised that he would be around. Now, now, the docters were telling me he didn't survive the crash.

Flashback

The phone was ringing loudly through the house. A young girl with long brown hair bounced down the flight of stairs.
    "Hello?" her sing-song voice asked the other end of the phone. "What?! Okay! I'm on my way!" she yelled. Grabbed her coat, and was out the door.
    "Please be okay. Please be okay." she whispered as tears started welling up in her blue eyes.
    She arrived at the hospital. "Where is he?!" she yelled at the nurse.
    "Who are you looking for?" The nurse asked.
    "Drew Rowe please!" she yelled at the nurse.
    "Oh this way please, and you must be May Maple?" the nurse asked.
    May didn't awnswer. She was lost in her thoughts.
    "Dr.Wellspring. May Maple is here." A docter with tired sad eyes looked up as he studied May.
    "Are you May Maple?" he asked sadly. May only nodded. "I'm sorry," he continued. "but he didn't survive." Then she broke down into loud sobs.
    She stared down at the engagement ring on her marriage finger.

End of Flashback.

May's eyes were still swollen and red while the nurse was patting her back. She can't believe it! THey were going to get married! And now this. She looked down. Her thoughts were flooding her. She can't breathe. She didn't want to live anymore. What can she live for? She got up and walked back home. The days events unfolding and collasping upon her fragile body.

She turned on the lights. Sat down on the loveseat. And stared straight ahead. He said he'll be around. She stared at the pictures of them together. His green eyes shining brightly, mathching his green hair. He seemed so happy. He was something real, now he was just the past.
    SHe can't stop wondering if he didn't die, would they have a beautiful wedding? Will they have kids? Would she be happy.

She knew all the awnswers.

More thoughts poured in like rain.

What can she live for now? What will she live for now? Will she ever find another love. No, no, she didn't think so.

She walked into the desserted kitchen. Her vivid eyes now dull and lifeless. She looked around as if trying to remember this place. She stared at the knives just sitting there. She walked up to it, and she picked it up.
    I'll be with you soon Drew...

Drew_and_May_fan speaking: WAHH!!! I'm the one writing it and I was crying! I can never imagine losing my one true love, but please don't kill yourself just because he or she died. R&R please!

Bye'cha!

Drew_and_May_fan

She can't believe it!
    She couldn't believe it XD
    Nice :3 I like this one, too.
    And I also noticed that in the beginning it was in May's P.O.V., then it switched to the narrator's P.O.V. Was that supposed to happen? XD

Okay that's an odd sort of oneshot based on Contestshipping but all the same I didn't get afflicted by tears

But all the same it was slightly good
    Last edited by pikachu200; 2nd September 2008 at 12:56 AM.

BabyLugia: Sorry that was suppose to happen! I forgot to write the POVs!!! So sorry!!!

pikachu200: Am I a really bad writer? Or am I just easy to get to tears? Either way, I'm glad you like it a little.... -_-

wow. great one Drew and May fan! I cried a little, I love sad stories. Don't ask why, i have a sick mind. That was acually good, truthfully I liked this one better then the first one, then again remember, I have a weird head. I'm woking on a contestshipping oneshot too!!

Well I did like it but maybe you should focus on details specifics and maybe make chapters and also I'm doing an ikarishipping fanfic too I think you might have seen it posted on here
    Last edited by pikachu200; 2nd September 2008 at 10:06 PM.

Well I did like it but maybe you should focus on details specifics and maybe make chapters and also I'm doing an ikarishipping fanfic too

pikachu200: Okie, I like ikarishipping. Not sure if I'd seen it. Oh and I hope I don't sound mean but please try in the future not to double post. Thanks.