Thread: Greetings!

Default Greetings!

Hello there, Serebii forumgoers!

I've mostly been staying at a distance from the Pokemon community, but recently decided, oh why not?

About myself, hmm, well, started playing originally at the G/S/C generation, although I have the old R/B/Y carts in my possession, now. I don't consider myself an expert, cause, face it, there's so much to these games, let alone whole generations! Some people I know think an 18-year-old playing pokemon still is a little bizarre. ;P

I have to say, though, getting multiple notifications about the forum rules helps alot.

Hope to see you all around!

Hey! Some people say that pokemon is for children but I say it is for all ages.

Trust me... there are people here who are like 33.

Anyway! Have a great time at Serebii!

Credit to pokemonmaster21

My Sppf Family

Hello, welcome to Serebii! Read the rules, have fun, and make sure your shirt is not inside out. XD
    Male

Yep. This is my sig. Nothing interesting at the moment. Except this paragraph.

Click to give some love! (I'd post my other images, but due to Serebii's new rule, I can't. So, if you wanna click my other eggs/PKMN, go to my profile at that site)

Hello, welcome to Serebii! Read the rules, have fun, and make sure your shirt is not inside out. XD
    Male

Yep. This is my sig. Nothing interesting at the moment. Except this paragraph.

Click to give some love! (I'd post my other images, but due to Serebii's new rule, I can't. So, if you wanna click my other eggs/PKMN, go to my profile at that site)

This brings me to a question. Does the site often act in a manner that causes lag to users, sometimes making us double-post? That's not good! I've already experienced weird lag like this.

I'm 25 and i played pokemon for years and i don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

This website does go slow when more and more users are online! You just have to get lucky!

Credit to pokemonmaster21

My Sppf Family

Welcome to the forumssss! Hope you have a good time~! -Gives Lemon-
    I like Lemons

welcome to jurrassic park (sorry about the spelling i suck at it) have fun here and don't follow in my footsteps and you should be fine
    the lord of darkness

if i wanted to waste my time on you i would tell you so otherwise step back i know where i sleep and where i eat and it isnt near you