Thread: Non-accessable topics

Default Non-accessable topics

For some reason, whenever I try to open a certain topic (like the ref applying and FB topics, I just want to look, not post), I get a page load error (not an error from Serebii). Can someone help?
    Male

Yep. This is my sig. Nothing interesting at the moment. Except this paragraph.

Click to give some love! (I'd post my other images, but due to Serebii's new rule, I can't. So, if you wanna click my other eggs/PKMN, go to my profile at that site)

Server times out, there are too many people trying to access it. Wait until late at night or early morning when the forum isn't getting so much traffic, or just keep trying.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

This is the error I got.

Content Encoding Error
    The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.
    * Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

So, I still need helpz. :P
    Male

Yep. This is my sig. Nothing interesting at the moment. Except this paragraph.

Click to give some love! (I'd post my other images, but due to Serebii's new rule, I can't. So, if you wanna click my other eggs/PKMN, go to my profile at that site)

It's most likely due to the lag of the forum. It happens at the most inconvenient times, doesn't it? :[

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.