Thread: The Legendary and Shiny Collectors Club

Default The Legendary and Shiny Collectors Club

Hello. This is the Legendary and Shiny Collectors club. This is a club where people can talk(and yes, brag) about what they have in their collections, as well as their methods for obtaining shinies/legendaries. This is also a good place to find out if your (insert pokemon you got from a trade here) is legit or not. To join, simply post something along the lines of, " Can I join your club?".

Rules:

1. Please use proper grammar. It's alright if something a little messed up, but we need to be able to read it!

2. Be Nice! Just because you have more shinies than someone DOESN'T mean you're better than them.

If anyone knows how to make banners that would be great, and a co-owner would be good too. Happy Collecting!
    FC: 5455 5871 2083

The Legendary and Shiny Collectors Club: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=352691

Does anyone have a shaymin here. Ill trade for good stuff.
    I have a lvl 100 mew, mewtwo, lugia, ho-oh, jirachi, latias, groudon, kyogre, dialgia, palkia, heatran and giratina!!

er, has this club been approved...? o.o;

As there is already a Shiny Pokémon Lovers Club, & a Legendary Alliance, I believe, and I don't see how this club differs apart from being an apparent merging of the two...?

:/

_wolfgang.

EDIT: ahright, it's like a year old; nevermind.
    (don't bump topics this ancient with misplaced trade requests, please.)
    Last edited by wolfgang.amadeus; 17th April 2009 at 12:27 PM.

my zapdoszulu pokémon rpg profile
    <3

Yes, this club has been approved. Also, even though no one really joined, you can if you want, but this isn't really a trade forum...
    FC: 5455 5871 2083

The Legendary and Shiny Collectors Club: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=352691