Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fire Emblem:Rise of Darkness

Since nobody else is making an experienced, older character, I'll do one (assuming this is okay):

Name: Lorcan
    Class: Great Knight
    Country of Origin: Grado
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 210
    Appearance: Lorcan has brown hair, cut very close as to not get in his eyes. He wears heavy, green armor, and rides a standard brown warhorse from the Grado stable. He can almost always be seen holding his lance, though his sword and axe are always nearby.
    Background: Lorcan had trained as a cavalier prior to the war begun by Emporer Vigarde. Upon completing his training, he drew the attention of Duessel and was hand selected as Duessel's personal guard. When the battle was drawn onto Grado soil, he was given the chance to stay with Duessel, join up with Ephraim, and oppose Grado. Not wanting to take a stand against the country he grew up in, but realizing he could not stay there and fight against the very man he spent years protecting, he decided to move to Frelia with the rest of Duessel's guard.
    After the war, Lorcan returned to Grado upon the news that Duessel would be appointed as Emporer. Lorcan faithfully served the Emporer for seven long years, but when Duessel died, so did a small part of Lorcan. Most of his time recently was spent at his estate, relaxing. But with the spreading news of another attack, Lorcan has hefted his lance once more to defend his country.
    Personality: Lorcan doesn't have the gift of strategy, but knows how to execute orders like the best of them. As an early recruit, Lorcan learned not to stick his nose into other peoples business, and as such, doesn't ask too many questions. He does however constantly doubt what others are thinking about and how honorable they are, but once someone can prove themselves to him, he will forever defend their honor.

No there's no age requirement. Your character can be any age as long as they aren't 1 and fighting in the army or 100 and just joining the army or something like that. Just keep them at a reasonable age.

And yes, unfortunately Joseph got arrested.

I was more referring to him being a Great Knight.

Sorry about the double post, I deleted it, but it's still showing up...

HAHAHA!
    I got the speicial edition DS lite with Dialga and Palkia on it.
    It's really cool. Finnaly, I waiting for a cool DS lite to actually buy one.
    And I didn't mention it, but my character wants to be hero class (coolest class in the game... ok a tie with assasian.)
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Oh. Then yeah everyone has done a good job on their characters. I forgot to put it on the sign up sheet but it would be nice if you state what your character wants to be.

Umm I have a question, since both my chracters are trainee level, will they have "higher stats" (meaning will they be stronger) or will they just catch up quickly. ALso am i just gonna change into 1st class early on? Also do we need to get the job-up weapons (like guiding ring and knight's crest) to class-up

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Name: Bosco McCain
    Class: Pirate (Beserker is his goal)
    Country of Origin: Frelia
    Height: 5' 4
    Weight: 250
    Appearance: An extreamly muscular male frame makes his short body look wide and stocky. His face has a pemanent smile etched on his face. You can't see his old battle scars under his giant black beard and mustache. He wears a sailors garb, a striped green and white shirt, and dark green pants.

Background: Most of Bosco's life was spent at the ports of Frelia. He was a cabin boy in early life. When he had spare time he would practice wtih an old axe on empty crates. When he finnaly acheived his goal of becoming a full-fledged sailor at the age of 15, he knew how to do most jobs on the ship... as well as defend it.He soon rose to the captians right hand man. When his captian died of deseise at an old age, he was promoted... to Captian. After the war with Grado started, he helped his country by sailing his ship and attacking Grado ship, stealing their supplies and giving them to Frelia. After the war ended, he worked a sea vigilante, destroying any malicious ships. He now spends his free time in a bar telling old sea-salt stories.
    Personality: Overall, a joyful man. He laughs while working, and even lets out a song or 2 while fighting. But in a fight he will not notice an injury, which leads him to being hurt alot. He will only heal himself if reminded, or if a cleric heals him.

Character Info
    An overly happy man, known to sing sailor songs while decapiating his enemies. If you meet him in a bar, you will see him surrounded by people listening intently on his booming voice recalling his exploits in the sea.
    -------------------

My second character, I like the pirate class.

And someone needs to be a healing class... we are going to die without one.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 13th September 2008 at 2:46 AM.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Were allowed two characters? I'll have another!!!

Name: Maria
    Class: Mage (Goal is Sage)
    County of Origin: Rausten
    Height: 5"9
    Weight: 120 pounds

Appearance: Maria has A bright pink hair colour that goes down to the middle of her back. Looking at Maria's face you could see bright blue alluring eyes with red lips. Maria has a very slight build no muscles or bulges anywhere in sight. Maria wears a indigo blue dress that has yellow floral paterns in it. She also wears a pair of white gloves trademared with the mages signature battle tome. Overall she looks like a regular mage.

Background: Maria was borned into the village elder's family. Her Grandfather was a very powerful Druid and her mother and father were powerful Bishop's. It looks like being a magic adept skipped a generation. Maria had her troubles studying magic but always seemed to get a lucky when her magic tests would come up.

She loved to goof of with her friend Nicholas over by the cave full of bats near the village. She and him always had a good time killing the pests that plagued that place. She and Nicholas had a good friendship that would probably never be broken.

Personality: Maria is a carefree soul. She would always laugh and have fun with her surroundings. Maria is also a really hard worker though and if shee sees people slacking off when it's time to work she will usually yell at them. On the battlefield she always feels sorry for her opponents for getting stuck up in a silly war.
    (Except for the bats Humans only)

(Will post other character later)

I have yet antoher question. if I want to use, say flux do i have a limited amoutn of uses like in the game? Or do we master a skill and get to use it whenever we want.

I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Default Class Advancement

Class advancement will take place once your character obtains one of the class change items. Here is a how all the items will work:
        Spoiler:- Promotion Items:

There is no set requirement for your advancement. But my suggestion is to fit the advancement into your story. So knights will have to do some great feat like being a key role in a victorious battle, etc. Mages finish their training as a mage-teacher can no longer teach them. Something along those lines. And regarding the trainee, your character will change early on depending on when you want them to. But unlike the game, they will only be stronger if you want them to be. Technically, all knights and mages were once a recruit/pupil once. Not too sure about journeyman though.

And no that's another that I forgot to mention about magic users. Once you obtain the spell, you master it after 10 uses. And you weapon/magic level increases over time also so after a period of time, once you feel your character is ready for a better weapon/magic ,then you can buy one from the shop. I'll be posting that soon too.
    Last edited by TheVicious; 13th September 2008 at 2:29 AM.

so does that mean shamans with S magic have to take gleipnir one at a time and use it ten times and they can use a secred ability whenever they want. What level is Nosforatu. Can you list all of the dark magic spell i only remember luna nosferatu flux and gleipnir...was that all of them. Becasue EDCBAS is 6 levels and thats 4 spells

Default Basic Weapons

Spoiler:- Magic:

Spoiler:- Weapons:

B Class magic is extremely long ranged. Brave weapons are the fastest of any weapon. Reavers reverse the weapon triangle. Which is:
    Sword<Lance<Axe<Sword and so on
    Anima<Dark<Light<Anima and so on

Everyone is welcome to create their own weapons. Or name one of the basic weapons. S Class weapons arent limited to royalty only.
    Last edited by TheVicious; 13th September 2008 at 5:26 AM.

One more character:

She'll be an antagonist.

Name: Bellum
    Class: Necromancer (If it isn't okay, then Pupil, who wants to be a Druid.)
    County of Origin: Carcino
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 114 pounds
    Weapon: A specially made Eclipse Tome, which she crafted through Dark Arts, and calls it, "Diabolicus."

Appearance:

Background: Born in the merchant republic of Carcino, Bellum was raised in a peaceful environment, away from the ravages of the early war. Bellum was taught to be a magician, but she secretly took an interest to Necromancy; something her family, friends, and town would frown upon. She later became more skilled at these acts, capable of summoning skeleton warriors and former dead pets. However, one of her greatest and most trusted friends, saw this act and told the elders, who immediately stormed her house and exiled her- her parents did nothing but cry, but not for her. Over those years, Bellum thought that humanity was afraid of what could be a threat to them, and Bellum was one of them- three years into her exile, her home village disappeared from the face of the Earth. A Darkness Tome was discovered in the rubble, reading, "Summon Skeleton."

Later that month, the attacks in Rausten occurred; interested, Bellum went searching for this demon, wanting to serve him. And this is where we left off...

Personality: Bellum is unfeeling towards human or any other sentient being, preferring to see them dead to add them to her collection of undead summons. She'd much rather kill everyone at the birthday then have fun there, and she can certify it. Her Necromancy skills, at a B level, can still serve a threat to whoever wishes to stand in their way. She's had this hole in her heart as she wandered Magvel, looking for a purpose in her life. When she discovered this new demon, she now strives to serve this being- and destroy any who would stand in its way.
    Last edited by angrycaterpie; 13th September 2008 at 5:54 AM.

i guess its okay as long as she isnt overpowered
    and if its okay with everyone else since its our rp not just mine
    im just the person who wrote

I probably won't introduce her until late in the RPG.

Should I use both characters?
    It seems a bit hard to control 2 in the story. I like Bosco but I might not use him... I'm in a dilema. Will using 2 characters be hard?
    WARNING!

Its not hard if you split your posts
    If you split your posts in half ex:
    First Character-----------------------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------then his story------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    _____________________________separator____________ ________________

Second Character--------------------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------then his story------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

or you can talk about one character in your first post then alternate between the two its not as hard as it would seem

Name: Nodin

Class: Cleric (eventually bishop)

Country of Origin: Grado

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 165 lbs.

Appearance: Nodin has very short blonde hair (almost shaved to his scalp), and bright sapphire eyes. His build is somewhat skinny, but awfully muscular for a cleric. He has discarded the usual cleric robes for clothes that give him more range of flexibility, and it prevents him from ever looking like a girl. These clothes start at the top of his body, where it looks like a white toga started, but it is cut off at the middle by a green length of cloth that functions as a belt. This "belt" holds up his brown pants, which lead down to his black sandals. His staff is long enough to be used as a walking stick, at about 5 feet tall, and at the end is a white cross emblem.

Background: Nodin was always treated... differently than the other clerics in Grado's church. Nodin hated all that stuffy standing around, and often shirked his duties to watch the Wyvern Knights practice. His father, a high-leveled cleric in the castle, didn't exactly approve of this, and had his son recieve plenty of manual labor as punishment. Nodin took this as a blessing, and used it to train his muscles to become much stronger.

One day, he had an arguement with his dad about the point of taking clerics to battle. The majority of them (actually, all of them) lacked any physical strength, and therefore, were seen by Nodin as useless. The fight ended poorly, with Nodin escaping to the fields were the Wyvern knights were practicing. As he was watching, a young boy challenged one of the recruiters to a duel, and lost, injuring his left arm. The arm probably would have caused the kid to bleed to death, but Nodin was there, and he tapped into the power of his Heal staff to restore the arm to its full condition. This ordeal made him realize how clerics could be more useful than he thought, and he decided to become the best battle-ready cleric in his own way.

Personality: Nodin possesses a unique family trait to see the auras of those around him. This can tell him how the person feels, and he can act accordingly. He also possesses an inate sense of wisdom due to his time spent in the church, giving him the appearance of being wise beyond his years. He is very friendly to other people, and will try to have his allies avoid combat whenever possible so that they don't exhaust themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cave Johnson
    When life gives you lemons, make life take the lemons back! I don't want your d*** lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to build me a combustible lemon to BURN LIFE'S HOUSE DOWN!

Okay everyone I think we have 7 people now
    I accept everyone's characters
    We just need 1 or 2 more people

That's a bit too expectant.

We should just start it now and leave the Sign Up open.

I agree I'll bring up my secon charcter (Nicholas) later.

My chracters are going to start out together (or they should if oyu wish to change it..) hSo couldn't i just put them in one post, no seperation or seperate-posts.

yes you should then and i think we will start it

yes you should then and i think we will start it

Does that mean we c'ant have them start from eatchother? Because I kinda want my two characters seperated...

Can I make a third character as a antagonist?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast