Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fire Emblem:Rise of Darkness

you can have your characters start apart or together it's your story
    and i think it will be easier to manage if everyone had 2

You runied my antagonist...Anyways time for the second good guy of my duo.

Name: Nicholas

Class: Thief (aiming for Assasin)

Country of Origin: Rausten

Height: 5"10

Weight: 155 ponds

Appearance: Nicholas is rather short for fully grown men. He has Blonde hair that goes down to the tip of his neck the hair goes past his forehead to the beginning of his blue eyes. He wears a green headband near the top of his head. He also has a scar on his right cheek.

He wears a white T-shirt with a glaring green cape. He wears a brown fabric strap from his shoulder down to his hips. He keeps two slots open on his black jeans to hold his knives. Nicholas is usually seen with a glare in his teeth.

Personality: Nicholas is a man of few words. Nicholas is the type of person that usually sulks of in a corner while others socialize. On the special occasion that he trusts somebody he is actually a very poetic soul. Nicholas also has the secret talent of playing the Flute so if you are extremely lucky you can hear him playing melody songs to the wind.

History: Nicholas grew up in a small town near the sea border of Rausten and Renais. Nicholas grew up in the family that the town always held in low regard. His father was a drunken fool that hardly ever came back to the house on time and would take his anger out on Nicholas. His mother was very sickly and was always had to stick to her bed. Nicholas grew up for the first ten years of his life feeling alone and empty.

When Nicholas reached ten years of age a Girl finally took aside his rough looking side and actually talked to him. Nicholas and this girl would spend all of their free time together either looking for bats to kill in the town's monster cave or Going to their "signature" hideout so that he coul play the Flute while the girl listened.

At fourteen Nicholas took a leap across the Sea border by hiding himself on a ship. Nicholas felt feelings for the girl in his hometown, but he was a reckless teenager and she was a mage. Two people never to share a bond.

Nicholas now currently works for a band of scurvy bandits but to pick locks and open doors the pay was actually pretty good.

Star-Lord

Name: Abinoam IV
    Class: Cavalier (Promotes to Paladin)
    Country of Origin: Frelia
    Height: 5”8
    Weight: 108 lbs (w/o horse)
    Appearance: A look at his pale face would give you the impression of a gentle soul, being somewhat sleepy but understanding. His build is a somewhat tall height, but skinny and light, understandable since he’s constantly trying for a vegetarian diet to “conserve nature’s creatures”. His hair is neat, straight and purple, lengthed to a bit below the shoulders in a loose ponytail, and with a few bangs over his forehead; however this is usually covered by his oversized helmet during battle.

His armor is pale silver and white (holds true with helmet), and not too bulky. A small topaz is planted on the neck/cape area of the armor, like a necklace would show. The cape is clean and long, with white flowing outside and royal violet inside. His pants are tight and colored brown; the footgear are leather boots in any normal walk, and in battle they are simply put into silver leg-guards.
    Background: He was born under one of the nobles of Frelia, and strictly disciplined: orders and assignments were never delayed unless need-be, training was full force in whatever subject, be the honors student at all costs, don’t fight back against superiors, and even table manners or posture was made definite for Abinoam. Life was luxurious, but very stressful and with many twists and turns—that was what he knew. Wars didn’t change anything, he didn’t fight then. He was told to wait until it was over, and that was it. But next time he swore that he would be useful for his country, even if it meant his life and escaping the security tight castle.
    Personality: Abinoam is an overworked and honest boy, but he never complains—he’ll only say what’s wrong when you ask him, and his answer will neither be angry nor sad, just flat. He helps out whenever he can in politeness, even if it costs him something as precious as his valued possessions. To break Abinoam's patience and kindness in itself is already a worthy dare for his friends. When it comes to optimism and reliability, Abinoam tries to soothe others while thinking of them first, but in turn always blames himself for bad events thanks to low self-esteem. He would strive for the happiness of others, and to reach their—or perhaps his own—standards in the world.

Will complete later *is awake 11:11PM here*.

I wish to join if there aren't too many people already.

Name: Clayton

Class: Pegasus Knight (Wishes to be a Falco Knight)

Height: 5' 8''

Weight: 250 lbs

Appearence: His hair is brown, unruly, and relatively short. He wears a breast plate and shoulder pads made of iron with leather gloves over his hands. His shoes are also made of simple leather. The breast plate hides his large stomach beneath it. His undershirt and pants are made of white cotten.

Background: Clayton's parents were poor and couldn't support themselves. Being taught to be courteous to others and not to give up in what you believe in, Clayton joined the military so that his family could support themselves.

Having always been large, strong, and a big eater, Clayton was intially trained to be a Knight or Fighter at the age of 10. After receiving about a year's worth of training, he felt that being restricted only to the ground to fight would mean he would have to rely on others to retreat quickly. Not wanting to be a burden to others he decided on being a Pegasus Knight.

When Clayton told his captain his decision, the Warrior simply laughed at him and said he wouldn't even be able to mount a Pegasus because he was so fat. Not caring about his captain's comments, Clayton left his platoon for the Freilian Pegasus Knights. It was odd for many of the other soldiers in Clayton's new platoon because he was the only male.

Because Clayton was the only male who had ever been this female-exclusive troop, he was forced into taking a test by several senior officers. He was to face each one in single combat while on Pegasi. While the other soldiers nimbly mounted their Pegasi he struggled to even pull himself up onto his new steed. As the others laughed at him, his Pegasus became angry because she thought that she was being laughed at. Wanting to hurt the officers, Clayton's Pegasus lowered herself for him to get on. His Pegasus ignored the weight of Clayton and his armor and lifted herself off the ground and into the air. Alerted by the event, the officers rose to meet Clayton and his mount.

The battles were over quickly as Clayton's strength and enraged Pegasus proved to be too much for the cocky officers. By the time the last fight was over, a small crowd of his fellow soldiers had gathered to watch the fights. Overjoyed by the spectacular show, many of them congratulated him on his skill and strength. Clayton had shown he could make a good Pegasus Knight so his commander decided to train him personally over the next few years, in which he became an accomplished soldier.

When reports of monsters were received by his platoon, Clayton and his Pegasus readied themselves for war.

Personality: Thinking of others, being courteous, and standing firm in what he believes in, Clayton is someone who would help a person in need, but would never speak ill of someone, no matter who they are. While courteous and kind most of the time, Clayton will grow quiet if someone starts to talk about his weight. His Pegasus is very tempermental and is reluctant to back off during a fight if the opponent insulted her. This sometimes causes Clayton to lose control of his Pegasus in battle, which usually results in both of them getting injured.

I hope that this is enough information. Thanks for taking the time to read this if you did.
    "Suicide is like Candy. Both are bad for you, yet they are very popular."

Okay thank you Joe and Xashlei for your posts i think that leaves us with nine people
    Soooo I think it is time we get this rp started
    I'll leave the sign ups open if anyone else wants to join

Name: Nino
    Class: Wyvern Rider
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 110 lbs

Appearance: Her eyes are bright blue and she wears her long black hair in a pony tail tied with a pink bow. Unlike other wyvern knights, she wears a skirt with mail underneath. Her armor is a soft blue color and covers her shoulders, chest and sides. Her lance has a pink ribbon on it. Nino's wyvern is a male named Albion.

Background: Nino is originally from Renais, but her family moved to Frelia when she was still young. She joined the pegasus riders of Frelia when she was twelve, but once she heard that Frelia was starting a wyvern knight squad, she immediately joined. She hopes to become a general of the Frelian Wyvern Knights. She is the guardian of Princess Leida.

Personality: Her personality is usually bubbly. She is constantly smiling or laughing. She is somewhat forgetful, sometimes forgetting important items when she goes on missions. Once, she forgot her spear and had to buy a new one.

---------------------

Name: Leida
    Class: Cavalier
    Height: 5'1
    Weight: 99 lbs.

Appearance: Leida has silver hair with a tint of blue. Her eyes are a pale blue-green. She wears golden armor and a red dress underneath. She wears red boots with gold trim. Her cape is white and stops near her knees. Leida is very small for her age. She closely resembles her mother.

Background: She is the princess of Frelia and is loved by the people of her country. Despite being a princess, she likes to take care of herself. Leida took up the same sword fighting style as her mom. She is best friends with Nino and her cousin Erick.

Personality: Very independent. She hates for other to do things for her. She is very humble and strong willed. Despite her calm demeanor, she does have a mean side. Once crossed, she will stop at nothing to seek revenge.

You characters are good
    I accept them
    Didn't expect anyone else to join
    But since most of the people that joined have quit, I'm glad another person came
    I think you can come in now

I ca't post until Ramial/sinc comes back to his house. Not much i can do whiel eating and waiting for someone. Most cahracters have been ignoring my characters, so i used that to my advantage. the only part that was weird was when i gave your character the leftover energy from Nosferatu, vicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Hey, I can't do anything until Black Glove posts.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Well rotrum, on the topic of healing with Nosferatu
    Nosferatu is a dark magic spelled that saps the energy from the ENEMY and gives it to the ATTACKER.
    It can be concluded that I am not your enemy since you are trying to help me. So the enemy's health would be given to you. Never in my time of playing Fire Emblem have I been able to heal someone else with Nosferatu.

Well if you wanna get someones attention just leave and do something.

Its not hard 2 talk 2 someone

Rubi Malone~ "The Crazy Loca Loquita."

Spoiler:- Developers of WET:

How do i get attention by leaving? Also, said the person who i had Kain and Daniel tal kto directly at the end of the revenant fight...

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Must have not caught my attention if you talked to me.

Just say something like your characters left the house to travel on their own.

Rubi Malone~ "The Crazy Loca Loquita."

Spoiler:- Developers of WET:

the point that needs to be said is that people who know they are busy need to end all interactions with other players before they go on a hiatus from the rp

Agreed. It would also be nice if they posted so first. Maybe as a quote or something.

Speaking of that, I don't think its so appropriate to use this sign-up thread as a place to discuss. Maybe you should create a discussion thread (with Mod Permission, of course), so this space can be saved for the newcomers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cave Johnson
    When life gives you lemons, make life take the lemons back! I don't want your d*** lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to build me a combustible lemon to BURN LIFE'S HOUSE DOWN!

I hope you accapt my character if there isn't too many people.

Name: Roland
    Class: Archer(wants to be ranger)
    Height: 5'7
    Weight: 106 lbs.
    his
    Appearance: Roland has blue wavy hair.He wears green robes with a blue headband.He's almost always seen with a bow in his hand.His eyes are an emerald green.

Backround: Trained by his father Innes he wants to be a ranger so he can emulate both of his parents.To use the sword and bow.Had an arguement with his mother about wether archers should be at the front lines of battle.He finally ranaway in search of adventure and a ally.

Pesanality: He is very kind and giving.He may seem far out but he is very intent and caring.He will do anything to help those in need.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123