Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Dawn HAS to!

44 51.76%
  • Not in a million years.

9 10.59%
  • Huh... I don't know...

24 28.24%
  • Who's Misty/Dawn? (I'm gonna freak out if you pick this O_O)

8 9.41%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Will Dawn ever meet Misty?

She'll turn up, just as May did.

Max isnt old enough to be a trainer yet, so he wont actually turn up in Sinnoh...But we still saw him, he was watching the Wallace Cup on TV (thats probably all he'll do)...

Tracey is gonna be in Pallet, and we've seen Gary...So of course we're gonna see her at some point, people are just looking for stupid excuses for her not to return.

Dawn could really learn a lot from Misty, as though she isn't a Co-ordinatior, she knows how to battle with a certain grace. Not to mention shes awesome I don't know, I think Max will show up with a ralts one day and who knows maybe Misty will go with him, since those two know each other. But I honestly don't know whats in the cards, although the more air time for misty the better =]

Quote Originally Posted by Waterpokes View Post
    I hope not. Misty is doing her lovely gym and she have to stay there since her sister can't battle. So not now or ever.
    But she left before. And people said that May would never visit Ash and friends again either...
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

What I want to know is, why do you guys concern yourself so much over this?

If it happens, it happens, if it doesn't, it doesn't. There is no life or death situation here.

If Misty doesn't appear during Sinnoh we'll likely see her at Pallet Town when Ash returns home.

^the problem i have is there's no new water pokemon really left to showcase, and those who think she'll debut Togekiss have been reading fanfiction way to much, cause there is NO logical way to pull it off, feed me all the garbage you want, it would be deus ex machina to the extremeist of levels if it were to happen.

She had a reason to go to hoenn, but after the hoso's built her into her gym and with how all of the water pokemon have been showcased, she does not really have a reason to come to sinnoh, anyone who thinks otherwise needs to get over her.

I can see no reason for Misty returning other than fan service (the broader kind; get your head out of the gutter). There's no need to showcase only one of 17 types of Pokemon and Togetic has been ditched. The only chance of meeting is when Ash returns to Kanto, and that's not that big a deal because the rest of the Kanto cast is there too. I mean, no one cares as much that Gary or Tracey reappears, but then again, the former at least has justice done to his character in D/P.
    Mostly lurking nowadays.

I wonder is Misty's Horsea evolved...

It would be cool to see Misty with a Kingdra

she'll probably have a Mantike & maybe a blue Shellos[???]

& I do want her appeareance to relate to Togekiss

^____________^

I would like Dawn and Misty to meet, mostly because they're the only girls I think would work with Ash!

I would also like Misty to get Togekiss, but not because of reading fanfiction, it's because I cried when she released Togetic!
    this hope is treacherous, this daydream is dangerous.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

since dawn would travel around with ash and brock in sinnoh and another place like with may, i think dawn will see misty in the 2nd place they are at!!!

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123