Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Platinum Help Thread.

Hybrid View

Default Platinum Help Thread.

So, if you don't know what the heck you need to do in your game, you can ask questions here.
    • Do NOT ask questions if it has been already answered in any of the other stickies. This is for Platinum IN-GAME help only.
    • Do not link to any other site excluding Serebii.Net/Pokemon.com in terms of answering questions.
    • Don't discuss or ask about ROM/emulation.
    • Use the search function to see if your question has been answered.

If a moderator sees any of those you get in trouble. Simple? y/y?
    Last edited by Erik Destler; 13th September 2008 at 6:53 PM.

Woot first post

Anyway, I got two questions;

-One of the move tutors teaches Endeavor. What Pokemon can learn it that couldn't previously?

-Is Wynaut allowed in Amity Square now?

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 2 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Hello , i search the Move toturs.

I've been getting odd little messages in the standard text box, 2 in celestic (when I first entered, and when I was two tiles away from the old lady), and another in Canalave gym. Does anyone know what's going on?
    Also, I assume the answer is no, but does anyone have any info on how to use the secret key to get the alternate forms?
    EDIT: Happened again, in route 217
    Last edited by SemiAnonymous; 13th September 2008 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SemiAnonymous View Post
    I've been getting odd little messages in the standard text box, 2 in celestic (when I first entered, and when I was two tiles away from the old lady), and another in Canalave gym. Does anyone know what's going on?
    Also, I assume the answer is no, but does anyone have any info on how to use the secret key to get the alternate forms?
    EDIT: Happened again, in route 217
    Ummm, could it be your repel steps have stopped? That would be a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishman View Post
    Where are wild Lickitung found?

(I don't own the game yet, but... if you wont answer this specifically, consider this a nudge towards getting a location list up, at least for Pokes found without special tools or circumstances.)
    The route between Solaceon and Veilstone. I forget the number.
    Last edited by Mullac51; 14th September 2008 at 1:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mullac51 View Post
    Ummm, could it be your repel steps have stopped? That would be a reason.
    That would only explain the 3rd, I hadn't sprayed myself before Celestic, and the second was after I had just entered Celestic Town, I hadn't sprayed myself, and even if I had, it was way too soon after entering for it to have worn out (I went straight to the old lady, only pausing briefly at the pokecenter)

Where can I find Electabuzz? Serebii said that it's in Route 218.
    But all I find is Floatzels,Gastrodons,Mr. Mimes,and Chatots

Where are wild Lickitung found?

(I don't own the game yet, but... if you wont answer this specifically, consider this a nudge towards getting a location list up, at least for Pokes found without special tools or circumstances.)

You catch lickitung outside of veilstone city to the left (or west if you're a supergeek)

Is it possible to put items in your box in this game?

i have a question...for palkia and dialga...

I have the two items, adamant orb and lustrous orb

But the pokemon don't appears in the spear spillar.....why?

I have national pokedex and all the events of the game are complete...
    Last edited by latios9891; 14th September 2008 at 12:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by latios9891 View Post
    i have a question...for palkia and dialga...

I have the two items, adamant orb and lustrous orb

But the pokemon don't appears in the spear spillar.....why?

I have national pokedex and all the events of the game are complete...
    Did you get them where you are supposed to or did youu import them from DP? Did you catch Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprit in Platinum? If you answer yes to both, try bringing the pixies up to the top. If you didnt, then get/catch the orbs/pixies in Platinum.
    Events:
    On a 3rd Gen Game (Temporarily Unavailable for Trade-Missing DS with a GBA Slot): Bonus Disk Jirachi, 10 ANIV Celebi, 10 ANIV Typhlosion, 10 ANIV Suicune, 10 ANIV Espeon, MYSTRY Mew, XD Lugia
    On a 4th Gen Game: ALAMOS Darkrai, Japanese Member Card Darkrai, Zoroark Movie Scizor, 11219 Mew, NZ Jirachi, Japanese Regigagas to activate the event
    On a 5th Gen Game: GAMESTOP Suicune, May 2012 Darkrai x 3, June 2012 Victini x 2, Spring 2012 Reshiram, Spring 2012 Zekrom, 2012 Arceus, Liberty Island Victini

What do I do after I get the 6th badge? My rival came and talked to me and now he's standing outside the library and I don't know what to do.
    Me>NoA

Quote Originally Posted by q and p View Post
    What do I do after I get the 6th badge? My rival came and talked to me and now he's standing outside the library and I don't know what to do.
    He tells you to check out Iron Island. Go to the sailor further down and he will take you there. When you get to the entrance, Riley will be blocking the way. He will give you HM06 Strength, and walk inside. You can either follow him and complete the quest, getting Riolu, or going back to Canalave. Either way, your rival will now let you in the Library.
    Last edited by Mullac51; 14th September 2008 at 2:05 AM.

- Electabuzz are actually in Route 222.
    - Lickitung are in the route to the left of Veilstone.
    - There is no item box - you have infinite item space again.
    - Go to Celestic Town and investigate the Uxie/Azelf/Mesprit picture. (@latios)

Quote Originally Posted by Drayano View Post
    - There is no item box - you have infinite item space again.
    (@latios)

Geeze, that sucks. Ah well, you can't expect platinum to have everything, and I'll be able to make due without it. (it's still annoying tho)

- I had the Dialga / Palkia problem earlier. I don't know if catching the trio is neded but having them in your party is nothing to do with it. Going to Celestic Town Ruins and investigating the picture is what you need to do.

- Talk to the rival and head to to the top floor of the library. After that, head to Lake Valor.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayano View Post
    - I had the Dialga / Palkia problem earlier. I don't know if catching the trio is neded but having them in your party is nothing to do with it. Going to Celestic Town Ruins and investigating the picture is what you need to do.

- Talk to the rival and head to to the top floor of the library. After that, head to Lake Valor.

Great now i can see Palkia and dialga thanks!

Does anyone know the reason for Sinnoh's colder weather? If I recall correctly, Serebii stated that when riding the ship to the Battle Frontier, large amounts of the ocean was frozen, which makes it seem that the Torn World wasn't responsible for the weather, as was previously speculated.

Quote Originally Posted by Meganium Ex View Post
    Does anyone know the reason for Sinnoh's colder weather? If I recall correctly, Serebii stated that when riding the ship to the Battle Frontier, large amounts of the ocean was frozen, which makes it seem that the Torn World wasn't responsible for the weather, as was previously speculated.
    I think it might just be Nintendo's take on Global Warming *shrugs*

Oh, does anyone know where to get the Electivizer?

I know you can get the Magmamizer as a normal item (cause I've found it) and not have to get them off Magby in Platinum but I'm having no luck with the Electivizer.

And any ideas where to get the Razor Fang?

And a 2nd Shiny Stone?

All of this before the elite btw... heh...

Quote Originally Posted by Dooney View Post
    I think it might just be Nintendo's take on Global Warming *shrugs*

Oh, does anyone know where to get the Electivizer?

I know you can get the Magmamizer as a normal item (cause I've found it) and not have to get them off Magby in Platinum but I'm having no luck with the Electivizer.

And any ideas where to get the Razor Fang?

And a 2nd Shiny Stone?

All of this before the elite btw... heh...

I sort of had the same question as this guy. Where can I find a Electivizer and Magmamizer and a Dawn Stone?

can anyone plz tell me how to use and function the battle recorder?
    Pokemon Black JPN FC:
    3267 - 0553 - 0561

Poison then perhaps? When a pokemon is poisoned, once it hits 1 health, the poison goes away, and it tells you on the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mullac51 View Post
    Poison then perhaps? When a pokemon is poisoned, once it hits 1 health, the poison goes away, and it tells you on the screen.
    Definately not, I wasn't poisoned on the route to celestic, and remember, I had already hit the center beforehand, and there are no battles between the center and her.
    I personally think its the grunt yelling stuff (the one threatening to blow the place up), but I honestly don't really know what it is, although I'd quite like to know

Default Heeelllppp...

Why....Why...I cant open the canalave hotel for Event Darkrai...I already got the Member's Card in Wi-Fi...still I cant open it T_T...Do I need to catch to other Legendaries? Anyone Help

P.S.- I already got it
    Last edited by hhh4044; 13th December 2008 at 2:59 PM. Reason: Finished

Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast