Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Platinum Help Thread.

hey i need help on 2 things, one how do you get teh platinum orb and two how do i see manaphy, last one in my dex? please help and thank u
    future soul silver team

Quote Originally Posted by pokeknowitall View Post
    hey i need help on 2 things, one how do you get teh platinum orb and two how do i see manaphy, last one in my dex? please help and thank u
    Platinum orb: Go to where Giratina was in D/P, same maze. there will be a portal. Go through it. It will bring you to the torn World-Those the puzzle is much easier, you could see everything in 10, 15 minutes. Its in there.
    Manaphy: Book at trophy garden has a picture of it.
    Events:
    On a 3rd Gen Game (Temporarily Unavailable for Trade-Missing DS with a GBA Slot): Bonus Disk Jirachi, 10 ANIV Celebi, 10 ANIV Typhlosion, 10 ANIV Suicune, 10 ANIV Espeon, MYSTRY Mew, XD Lugia
    On a 4th Gen Game: ALAMOS Darkrai, Japanese Member Card Darkrai, Zoroark Movie Scizor, 11219 Mew, NZ Jirachi, Japanese Regigagas to activate the event
    On a 5th Gen Game: GAMESTOP Suicune, May 2012 Darkrai x 3, June 2012 Victini x 2, Spring 2012 Reshiram, Spring 2012 Zekrom, 2012 Arceus, Liberty Island Victini

So uh, I have the National Dex. I went back to the Elite 4 and... they're exactly the same? The levels aren't any higher or anything? Am I missing anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Hrist[ALT] View Post
    So uh, I have the National Dex. I went back to the Elite 4 and... they're exactly the same? The levels aren't any higher or anything? Am I missing anything?
    Stark Mountain anyone?

I figured that might be the case, but it didn't say so on the site's Elite 4 page. It could be a little clearer.

Can Rotom be caught before completing the game? And if so, in which part of the game will you be able to get the secret key to transform him?
    3DS Friend Code: 0748-2535-5552
    Feel free to pm me your friend code and add me, hoping for more pokemon in Friend Safari

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicsRox View Post
    Can Rotom be caught before completing the game? And if so, in which part of the game will you be able to get the secret key to transform him?
    The National Dex is required for Rotom. The Secret Key is available only via Wi-Fi and only once Nintendo makes it so.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    The National Dex is required for Rotom. The Secret Key is available only via Wi-Fi and only once Nintendo makes it so.
    Aww...
    I wanted to make it part of my team but now I dun wanna.
    Feel free to pm me your friend code and add me, hoping for more pokemon in Friend Safari

Why do you need the Nat. Dex for Rotom - a Sinnoh Dex Pokémon? And why did my friend have one on his game before doing the third (actually fifth) gym?
    Before you ask: It wasn't traded.

You only need the national dex for Rotom in Diamond and Pearl, in Platinum it is in the Sinnoh dex, and available the first time you go through Eterna Forest.
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

You only need the national dex for Rotom in Diamond and Pearl, in Platinum it is in the Sinnoh dex, and available the first time you go through Eterna Forest.
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Doesn't matter anymore cos IMO, untransformed Rotom sux.

What Emulator are you using for Platinum?
    Cause I might try it

PLEASE FORGIVE ME, I AM SO SORRY!
    ARCEUS, THE ORIGINAL ONE

Okay, I've been playing pokemon platinum for about 3 days now. I need some help.
    I need to get to the 7th gym, but I dunno how I'm supposed to get there, because I don't have HM3 Surf yet. I'm confused and I can't read japanese for the life of me. Some assistance is greatly appreciated.

I'd go to Pokemon Platinum.net, but their site is down. I tried going there this morning.
    Last edited by NurseSonia; 28th September 2008 at 1:43 AM.
    "Go bunnies!"

Trainercard bg from Pokecharms.com

Go to Celestic Town and go to that little cave thing, talk to the Psychic Trio image on the wall and an old lady will come to you, then Cyrus comes and battles you.

After that battle you get Surf

Go to Celestic Town and go to that little cave thing, talk to the Psychic Trio image on the wall and an old lady will come to you, then Cyrus comes and battles you.

Rotom is catchable as soon as you can use Cut outside of Battle and at night, of course.

Does Lucian's Bronzong have Levitate or Heatproof? That damn thing always gave me problems.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    Does Lucian's Bronzong have Levitate or Heatproof? That damn thing always gave me problems.
    Unless it was changed from D/P, it should be Levitate.

I would hate if it's ability was Heatproof, but it would be a lot more of a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMorty View Post

Right. Thanks alot. ^v^ I am now past that gym (Which is the 6th badge, not the 7th, stupid me.) and on my way to the Ice Gym. Hehe, I need to train my Houndour now.
    "Go bunnies!"

Trainercard bg from Pokecharms.com

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post

I would hate if it's ability was Heatproof, but it would be a lot more of a challenge.
    If it had Heatproof it would be better, it would then be weak to Ground. Not Fire, and since it has EQ it can kind of almost pose a threat to Fire Types.

But sadly, I'm sure it will keep it's Levitate ability.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post

I personally would find it much easier with Heatproof as I'm much more likely to carry Earthquake than a Fire type. Then again with Platinum I get to have Houndoom, so either way I'm good. hehe
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Its levitate. I tried using earthquake with slaking.
    Events:
    On a 3rd Gen Game (Temporarily Unavailable for Trade-Missing DS with a GBA Slot): Bonus Disk Jirachi, 10 ANIV Celebi, 10 ANIV Typhlosion, 10 ANIV Suicune, 10 ANIV Espeon, MYSTRY Mew, XD Lugia
    On a 4th Gen Game: ALAMOS Darkrai, Japanese Member Card Darkrai, Zoroark Movie Scizor, 11219 Mew, NZ Jirachi, Japanese Regigagas to activate the event
    On a 5th Gen Game: GAMESTOP Suicune, May 2012 Darkrai x 3, June 2012 Victini x 2, Spring 2012 Reshiram, Spring 2012 Zekrom, 2012 Arceus, Liberty Island Victini

uhg, does anyone know where I can find a trainer with Porygon2? I just can't seem to find it anywhere
    EDIT: disregard, found it.
    Last edited by SemiAnonymous; 28th September 2008 at 6:39 AM.

How do you activate? the mystery gift? Is it the same as any other?
    I'm back and with a 3DS friend code if you want to add me: 5026 4445 5102

Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast