Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Platinum Help Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-91 View Post
    plz, i search 4 pokemons to complete my dex, where i can find them:

Ambipom
    Gengar
    Octillery
    Porygon 2

Where i can find them with no evolution or import. Just trainer or Wild Pokemon

(Sorry if my English is bad, i'm French ^^!)
    Ambipom is held by a trainer in Route 216, in the canyon when you first come out of Mt. Coronet.

Gengar is held by the Psychic below you when you first enter Victory Road from the southern entrance.

Octillery is held by one of the trainers in the double battle on Route 223 (the route below Victory Road.)

I can't remember Porygon2, though. :xx I think I may have saw it in the Galactic Hideout in Veilstone but I aassume there are no trainers there anymore, so... It is definitely somewhere else but I can't ermember where. Could be in one of the snow routes, I suppose.

P.S: As for their items, I can't really remember. All I do know is that you can only get one Shiny Stone before the E4 as the second one is on Route 228.
    Last edited by Drayano; 14th September 2008 at 1:00 PM.

Help me! I have the National Dex, catch all 3 pixies, have 2 orbs, BUT Dialga and Palkia don't appear on Spear Pillar!

go to celestic town and investigate the pictures
    Thombom - Back to Serebii, PM me for Battluz, currently no wifi, untill I get out of my lazy days and fix it.

I do shoddy's.

FC: 2578 7070 0582

what do u do after you catch giratina....i dont understand japanese and cynthia is blocking the door to the cave....i try to go to sunnyshor but the guy keeps blocking me...please help
    A new chapter

epic

Quote Originally Posted by steven gambee View Post
    what do u do after you catch giratina....i dont understand japanese and cynthia is blocking the door to the cave....i try to go to sunnyshor but the guy keeps blocking me...please help
    You need to talk to Prof. Rowan in Sandgem town. Then you can head to Sunyshore
    Hey unfaithful!

musics
    PM for B/W wi-fi battles. If you hack... don't bother, i'll still win.

I found the White Flute (hotel key quest that usually gives you the Lava Cake) and the Black Flute(in the cave before Spear Mountain or somewhere round there, I think!). But, can anyone tell me if and where the other 3 flutes are in the game?

how do i get the mystery gift in platium

Where can i see Umbreon and Hippopotasu?
    I need to find them in order complete my dex.

- I'm unsure if the other three flutes are obtainable at all.
    - No idea on Mystery Gift.
    - I'm not sure where Hippopotas is (though you could find one wild in the Ruin Maniac's cave) but Umbreon is held by a collector in the rainy part of Route 212, near the bridge with the fishermen.

- I'm unsure if the other three flutes are obtainable at all.
    - No idea on Mystery Gift.
    - I'm not sure where Hippopotas is (though you could find one wild in the Ruin Maniac's cave) but Umbreon is held by a collector in the rainy part of Route 212, near the bridge with the fishermen.

Thanks~ i know that hippopotasu is there but i cant find him

Quote Originally Posted by starboy11 View Post
    how do i get the mystery gift in platium
    You say "Everybody Happy" and something else (probably not in that order) to the man interviewing you on either the second or third floor of the Poketech building. It's the same as DP. It tells you what to do at All About Pokemon Figure, but I can't post the link.

I have a question also. Do you still recieve the Happiny egg fron the Hiker in Hearthome?

^ i think you recieve togepi from Cynthia instead of the happiny now...

to add to the last question about mystery gift: what does "everybody happy" look like in japanese? sorry if that sounded kinda dumb, but i can't read japanese very well, lol! ^^'

V @ BlueEew: i don't think it'll make a difference for trading, same as it didn't make a difference trading between US and UK/EUR diamond and pearl.
    Last edited by Dark FireBird; 15th September 2008 at 1:32 AM.

| Twin | Bishies |
    | Credit | Trade |

I have a question. When my Japanese Platinum comes. Will I be able to trade with my Europe Pokemon Diamond and Pearl games?

Yeah, you get Togepi from Cynthia but no Happiny.

And yes you can trade with Europe D/P.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueEew View Post
    I have a question. When my Japanese Platinum comes. Will I be able to trade with my Europe Pokemon Diamond and Pearl games?
    Not immidietly but you should be as long as you have two DSes. If DS to DS doesnt work, try exchangin FCes and then logging both on to wifi. Idk when you can start trading, youll probably be able to when you get badge #1. I am waiting for my copy to come in aswell.
    Events:
    On a 3rd Gen Game (Temporarily Unavailable for Trade-Missing DS with a GBA Slot): Bonus Disk Jirachi, 10 ANIV Celebi, 10 ANIV Typhlosion, 10 ANIV Suicune, 10 ANIV Espeon, MYSTRY Mew, XD Lugia
    On a 4th Gen Game: ALAMOS Darkrai, Japanese Member Card Darkrai, Zoroark Movie Scizor, 11219 Mew, NZ Jirachi, Japanese Regigagas to activate the event
    On a 5th Gen Game: GAMESTOP Suicune, May 2012 Darkrai x 3, June 2012 Victini x 2, Spring 2012 Reshiram, Spring 2012 Zekrom, 2012 Arceus, Liberty Island Victini

Since the Rotom event is over wifi, people outside Japan should be able to get the secret key as long as they have mystery gift activated, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark FireBird View Post

to add to the last question about mystery gift: what does "everybody happy" look like in japanese? sorry if that sounded kinda dumb, but i can't read japanese very well, lol! ^^'

V @ BlueEew: i don't think it'll make a difference for trading, same as it didn't make a difference trading between US and UK/EUR diamond and pearl.
    First thing: Okay, thanks.
    Second thing: It mentions the characters to put in on the site I mentioned. I'm not sure if we can post directly from another site.

Quote Originally Posted by Piplup~Luver View Post
    Since the Rotom event is over wifi, people outside Japan should be able to get the secret key as long as they have mystery gift activated, correct?
    Probably yes, since it is over wifi.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

i know hat it looks like and what to say but it doesnt work

i know hat it looks like and what to say but it doesnt work

I just beat the e4 today and I'm wondering how to record wifi battles with the battle recorder.
    Me>NoA

Quote Originally Posted by q and p View Post
    I just beat the e4 today and I'm wondering how to record wifi battles with the battle recorder.
    After battles in the Battle Frontier, you will have the option to save the battle to the Battle Recorder. You can also save battles over local wireless and Wi-Fi.

I'm looking for trainers that have these pokemon. I only need to find 3 more to complete the Sinnoh Dex. Can someone help?
    Sudowoodo
    Hippopotas
    Feebas
    Last edited by Shadow Zach X; 15th September 2008 at 5:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 42 View Post
    Not immidietly but you should be as long as you have two DSes. If DS to DS doesnt work, try exchangin FCes and then logging both on to wifi. Idk when you can start trading, youll probably be able to when you get badge #1. I am waiting for my copy to come in aswell.
    This reminds me actually. As some have the game already. As anyone been able to trade from their English versions of the game?

Also can you transfer from English games using PalPark?

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast