Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Platinum Help Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueEew View Post
    This reminds me actually. As some have the game already. As anyone been able to trade from their English versions of the game?

Also can you transfer from English games using PalPark?
    Yes you can trade Japan Platinum with English DP. But no, the Pal Park is Region Blocked. Only the same language can connect with each other. But I'm not sure if an AUS GBA game can communicate with a US DP or Platinum...

OK I'm just looking for 2 more Pokemon:
    Feebas and Hippopotas
    Does anyone know what trainers use them? I have a feeling that a Fisherman has Feebas...
    Last edited by Shadow Zach X; 15th September 2008 at 6:02 AM.

I think you can trade from different games like the gts and wifi thing.

Click here to feed me!
    Join the fab Form Brigade

Made by the almighty Gladeshadow...

Hippotatas and Umbreon.What traniers own them?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nidoking~ View Post
    Hippotatas and Umbreon.What traniers own them?
    Umbreon is owned by a Pokemaniac in the rainy part of Route 212. He's near the fishermen.
    I'm also looking for Hippopotas and also Feebas. Someone PLEASE help me with these two!
    Last edited by Shadow Zach X; 15th September 2008 at 8:48 AM.

Hippopotas is found in the Unown Maniac's cave just below Veilstone City. I know I've seen Feebas somewhere, but I can't remember. :x

I'm looking for Gengar. My friend says its the last pokemon he needs to see, but he's playing on an Emulator and so can't catch one with the GBA slot inclusion. Do any trainers have a Gengar?

EDIT:
    But I'm not sure if an AUS GBA game can communicate with a US DP or Platinum...
    Well, my Australian Emerald works with the Pearl I imported onto my R4, which is US.

Feebas can be found west of Sunyshore city, one of the fishermen has one. As for gengar, a trainer in victory road has it. I can't remember exactly, but it was in the right-hand-side room.
    Blargh, finally caught moltres. had no idea that sleeping pokemon could flee.

Also, I still have issues finding Dialga/Palkia, which sucks.
    - Michael
    Last edited by lamminghong; 15th September 2008 at 10:03 AM. Reason: fail, I said east.

Dude.. I wanna make sweet love to you and Mullac at the same time
    Mullac because he asked the question for me.
    You because.. you answered it. :3
    I gotz the condom!
    just kidding...

But yea thanks man

For people who keep asking how to activate mystery gift;

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mystery_Gift

Scroll to the 4th gen mystery gift and it tells you and shows you the symbols used in japanese for EVERYONE HAPPY & WIFI CONNECTION. Also yes i know it says for D&P, but it also works for platinum, as the words don't change meaning.

If it doesn't work, then your the one whose doing something wrong, so i'd suggest you make sure each japanese character matches before you complain.

Quote Originally Posted by lamminghong View Post
    Blargh, finally caught moltres. had no idea that sleeping pokemon could flee.
    o_O Sleeping Pokemon can flee!? Well there goes my strategy catching Mesprit

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Zach X View Post
    o_O Sleeping Pokemon can flee!? Well there goes my strategy catching Mesprit
    Hypnosis + Mean Look Crobat.

I used meanlook / batonpass umbreon, and a breloom.
    What really really sucked was that umbreon (being properly EV trained) was slower than the three birds (although faster than cresselia) and I had to resort to trading over my jynx, which got crapped on once the bird woke up. Oh well.
    Still no clue on the dialga/palkia issue, however. I've caught all legendaries in the game barring Regigigas, and also visited the league twice. Did the event in celestic town before, but it still didn't trigger anything. Anybody have any ideas why?

Oh and @Dooney - Electerizer can be found behind the Windworks. You'll need surf.
    - Michael
    Last edited by lamminghong; 15th September 2008 at 11:30 AM.

What really really sucked was that umbreon (being properly EV trained) was slower than the three birds (although faster than cresselia) and I had to resort to trading over my jynx, which got crapped on once the bird woke up. Oh well.
    Still no clue on the dialga/palkia issue, however. I've caught all legendaries in the game barring Regigigas, and also visited the league twice. Did the event in celestic town before, but it still didn't trigger anything. Anybody have any ideas why?

Oh and @Dooney - Electerizer can be found behind the Windworks. You'll need surf.
    - Michael
    have you been into mt.coronet and collected the adamant orb and the lustrous orb, otherwise their portals won't appear

Quote Originally Posted by kirkeastment View Post
    have you been into mt.coronet and collected the adamant orb and the lustrous orb, otherwise their portals won't appear
    Yeah I have. It's still rather frustrating, but seeing as chemistry final exams are tomorrow, I really should stop playing.

If you guys wanted to know, it seems that any english-language pokemon traded into japanese platinum will have an english dex entry. I haven't tested with other languages, but, still a nice gimmick.
    - Michael
    Black Team:
    Aakeosu / Zebraika / Terakion / Baibanira / Enboar

Currently EVing:
    Meruraba and Hitomoshi

Wants:
    A ditto.

- Michael
    From what I've heard (And this is just speculation) Dialga and Palkia aren't catchable in the 'leaked' versions that many of us are playing. (Me included)

EDIT: I do think I heard somewhere that once you get the two Orbs, you visit Celestic Town once more and check the Trio painting in the small cave.

Can Wynaut and Weedle learn any MT moves? Combee, Burmy, Wurmple, and Kricketot can, so...

Oh, and can Luvdisc learn Endeavor and Sucker Punch?

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

I would doubt Luvdisc got Sucker Punch. If I hacked myself a Luvdisc onto Platinum, I could check for you, but don't go "oh, hacker!" on me, because I'm not.

I was intending to put up my own list of Move Tutor moves, but now that I hear Serebii is importing the directly from the game, I don't feel the need anymore.

Yeah I have. It's still rather frustrating, but seeing as chemistry final exams are tomorrow, I really should stop playing.

If you guys wanted to know, it seems that any english-language pokemon traded into japanese platinum will have an english dex entry. I haven't tested with other languages, but, still a nice gimmick.
    - Michael
    just checking, but you do have the national dex don't you. i.e. you've seen all 210 pokemon.

I have a lv 100 rotom on diamond.If i trade it to platinum and change forms to what ever will i still get the moves?
    And is it possible to have shiny forms?

I ran away from Giratina the first time, because I thought I'd be able to battle it later.
    Can you battle it again (after you beat the e4 maybe) or should I restart my game?
    <--SRing since Dec. 14, 2007
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    <--Please click them to help them grow!
    Click here to view all of my eggs/dragons!
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    2% of the teen population never tried smoking. I'm proud to be one of them.
    Copy and paste this in your sig if you are one of the 2%.(Started by MistyLover)

To all Battle Frontier players: Take a look at The Battle Frontier Pokemon Database!

Why in god would you think that? Have you never played the games before?

Emerldi, I heard you can, but I also heard that the portal will be in turnback cave. Not sure though.
    Events:
    On a 3rd Gen Game (Temporarily Unavailable for Trade-Missing DS with a GBA Slot): Bonus Disk Jirachi, 10 ANIV Celebi, 10 ANIV Typhlosion, 10 ANIV Suicune, 10 ANIV Espeon, MYSTRY Mew, XD Lugia
    On a 4th Gen Game: ALAMOS Darkrai, Japanese Member Card Darkrai, Zoroark Movie Scizor, 11219 Mew, NZ Jirachi, Japanese Regigagas to activate the event
    On a 5th Gen Game: GAMESTOP Suicune, May 2012 Darkrai x 3, June 2012 Victini x 2, Spring 2012 Reshiram, Spring 2012 Zekrom, 2012 Arceus, Liberty Island Victini

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Where in the Survival Area is the move tutor? And what does he/she want in return?
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

I'm not quite sure where the tutor is, but Shards are always what they want...

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Quote Originally Posted by Mullac51 View Post
    I'm not quite sure where the tutor is, but Shards are always what they want...
    I just checked another thread and found where it is. He/she wants Shards? Do you know roughly how many?
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

The move tutor requires rock climb. you go out the right hand side of the survival area, and on the cliff face there's rocks that you can go up. it's on the ledge.
    What they want are shards. Don't know how many though.
    @mullac51 - that sucks if it's true. *sad face*
    @kirkeastment - yeah. funnily enough, I made it through the game without seeing a tentacool or a dustox.
    - Michael
    Black Team:
    Aakeosu / Zebraika / Terakion / Baibanira / Enboar

Currently EVing:
    Meruraba and Hitomoshi

Wants:
    A ditto.

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast