Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Have You Ever *GASP* Whited Out?

Once, when battling the Champion. I lost to her Garchomp because my Abomasnow was too slow and it was my last Pokémon.
    Userbar by Arceus Master
    Top 5 faves: 5. 4. 3. 2. 1.

The only time I can really remember whiting out was on Purpose against Gary to the left of Viridian city in Fire Red to train my starter up. I'd beat his Pokemon, then let his last one kill me.

In Emerald,1 time with the Elite Four,and with Steven in the cave. I probably fainted a few times in my early adventure.

Not once since my R/B/Y days. Ever since then I was better with my moves and type pairings on my team, so there really was no white out for me.

If I have a feeling it'll be a little hard, I'll just grind a bit more.

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

I think about 3 times, I believe. Twice was in the RBY games, the third time was just recently. I forgot what game, but I had deposited all my high level Pokmon and had a Bidoof with me and I didn't notice until I ran into a wild Pokemon. (I hadn't played the game in 3 months, and which is why I forgot I only had a Bidoof in my team.)
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Default Noob MOMENTS

Well ive whited out plenty of times in R/S/E. Because my pokemon were all under leveled. And i guess i lost my ability to have different move types on my team. And forgot the type differences. ..
    -scratches head- ha alright.
    Friend Code: 1977-4913-1528
    Character Name: Dawn
    Currently no access to WiFi.

Proud Member of Team Radiant Dawn.
    Join today!

Currently Training: ;211;
    Currently Breeding: Will-O-Wisping ;282;
    Currently Chaining: ;299;

no never. and that will NEVER happen in my Sapphire as long as i have my lvl 100 Latias with me.

When I first played R/S/E, I whited out all the time. Now that im more experienced, I never white out(Unless I wasnt paying attention.).

Well even though I've played Crystal (only for like a few mins back when I was five), Sapphire was my very first pokemon version. To be honest, I've only whited out at least 2-3 three times in the whole game even though I was new to playing it.
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3

"This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."

Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

I usually white out when I forget to use the Pokemon Center before entering the Elite 4 arena
    Watch my progression through Pokemon LeafGreen,Pokemon Gold,Pokemon Ruby,and Pokemon Platinum!

http://www.youtube.com/user/KingaLing90

Yes I have..
    I was at the elite four..
    I die on PURPOSE to level up (I'm weird) and then I would use the leftover ,money I didn't lose to buy revives and full restores. Once I think I'm prepared I imeadiatley stop losing on PURPOSE and i whoop their butts :P
    [img]http://i31.*******.com/1zq6ou1.png[/img]

I have never whited out, excluding the times where i did things and i forgot to heal my pokemon. Otherwise, I never white out.

Breeding Scyther. Best one so far:
    21/31/27/1/31/31 - Adamant Nature - Technician

OMG! MY WIFI WORKS!
    I GOT THE PLATINUM SECRET ROOM KEY!

I always save before battles like gym leaders and if i white out I restart my game. lol, im wierd like that
    Quote Originally Posted by redgyrados121 View Post
    Nidoking-peck,megahorn,strength,surf
    Venusaur-razor leaf,frenzy plant, vine whip, solarbeam
    Dustox- silver wind, moonlight,confusion,psywave
    Please tell me what is wrong with my team because I just can't seem to win...
    Hmm, I wonder why...

i did while doing a speed run in my emerald version, i lost three times in a row fighting against a grass type with absorb with the water starter against may at the weatherstation.

Only when I go against the elite four for training purposes. The 3rd generation doesn't really have any good places to train..

Willing to trade just about anything for:

Mew,Celebi,Shaymin, Darkrai, and Arceus

Contact me via PM if interested.

I often white-out if I forget to go to a poke-center before a long route.
    One thing I never understood was (until FR/LG), if your character whites out, how does he get to the Poke-center?

Quote Originally Posted by Colliepop View Post
    And that is invalid!
    Or maybe we reverse the positions. The lion can show up in the middle of a bustling city street, and take on a person in a tank.
    This post is Win
    This is why idolizing the human civilizations of yester-millenia is awesome

If being whited out in the battle frontier counts then yes but otherwise no.
    ~Under Construction~

Whited out once, in my blue version, almost escaped the Rock Tunnel without flash and had two pkmn still alive. Then I hit a trainer and died. A really stupid mistake when I was small.

Once, in Sapphire, Norman started to beat my team up with slaking as his last pkmn. I was ill-prepared for a powerhouse comeback pokemon.

Banner Credit to Sweet May. Thank you.
    Pokemon Diamond FC: 1762 5145 2694

Yeah. Not in this game, though.

Back in Gold, I must have whited out three times against Whitney. Could very possibly have lost once against the E4, can't remember for sure. May have lost once to Red. In the new games, though, I've never lost to a trainer in the metagame.
    Friend Code: 5026-5649-8262
    Pokémon X ∙ Animal Crossing
    Friend Safari: Meditite, Pancham, Tyrogue

Pfft. Be honest, people! You must have whited at least ONCE in the E4. Wallace was a pain in the rear in Emerald for me, as was Cynthia, and pretty much every Champion. Maybe its just because I don't side-train that much in Pokemon games. My team is usually around the 50's at the E4, or in the case of a team of 6, exactly 50. If you count my Rattata run, I've lost many times to Brock in LeafGreen. >_<

But, yeah, the Battle Frontier is brutal. Though the first Brain I fought was quite.......weak. Of course, I was using rentals, but still...

I always save before battles like gym leaders and if i white out I restart my game. lol, im wierd like that
    Weird? I do that all the time! Especially in the E4, needless to say.
    If you are a Luxray fan like me, let me know on my profile page.

Don't underestimate Togepi, or you'll get owned.

I don't remember in which battle, but ya, I've whited out before.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Heaps of times in the Battle Frontier. In the main game however... The only time I remember whiting out, is against Drake in my first ever fight against the E4. Though, I'm sure that I've died a couple of times when I wasn't paying attention...

...Far over the hilltops, the Sun may shine, but there is a Storm brewing beyond the sea...

UserBar made by me and Rolling Pokeballs Animated by me

Sometimes I just assume I can take on another battle even when my pokemon are mega low on hp or pp, or if the type match up is really no contest on who will win and I just think "Hey, won't this be challenging and fun!" >_< Stupid, stupid, stupid....Or worst I pick the wrong move in a battle, like picking earthquake on a pokemon with levitate. Arg....angry pirate.

I think I've been beaten by Archie when you encounter him for the first time at the volcano place... Mount Chimney, I think it was called...
    The reason was that my team at that time had horrible coverage for the Pokémon he had...

Can't remember any other times.

I cant remember any exact times but i have made a few costly mistakes here and there.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast