Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nature Baby (Ikarishipping Rated K+)

Default Nature Baby (Ikarishipping Rated K+)

Hello!
    This is Nature Baby, about a girl named Dawn who must bring an egg from the future to Acuity Lake, with Paul! But who knows, it might hatch!! And when it does...
    Ikarishipping of course. Rated K+.
    Drama/Romance
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lake Verity, home to many pokemon. A clean, refreshing lake that holds the legendary pokemon, Mesprit. She is the protector of Lake Verity, along with a human named Dawn.

The human was fifteen, with long navy blue hair. She came upon Lake Verity at the age of three, when she turned up upon forgetting her memory. Mesprit wasn’t the one to talk to humans, she was forbidden by Mother Nature and Father Time. But she couldn’t ignore the little helpless child who had no mother, and took the child to Mother Nature herself, who resided in Verity forest.

‘She has no family, she has no one to take care of her.’ Mesprit explained to the hardly visible spirit in the dense forest.

“I see...so what shall we do? Shall we take her in? Show her the ways of a pokemon and let her live here in Verity? I don’t know.” The spirit closed its eyes, and snapped them back open. It gazed down to the young child in a worn out dress.

“Can you speak?” The spirit asked the little girl, it nodded, taking her thumb out from her mouth.

“No need to worry.” She said, flashing a smile at the spirit. It turned to Mesprit.

“We must teach it how to speak human, we much teach it how to speak pokemon as well. We must teach her pokemon and human rituals, and we must get her situated with the humans, so she won’t be a stray. I will leave that to you, Mesprit.” The spirit said, finishing, and disappearing, the forest less thick than before.

“I will my queen.” Mesprit said, bowing before where it was before. The child bowed as well, not knowing why.

~~~~~~~

“Get back here!” A crash was heard from the store, than the wall busted forward, an Ambipom and girl hopped out and started running with white bags in their arms as they ran faster as they tried to lose the old man who was chasing them. A Hitmontop started to follow them.

“Swift!” The girl said, the purple monkey jumped back and released stars with its tail, the Hitmontop fainted due to the unexpected attack, the store merchant sighed as the girl was able to get away again.

“Good Job Ambipom! It was smoother this time, that’s for sure.” The fifteen year old girl stopped running and perched herself on a tree branch, munching on a loaf of bread before tossing a loaf over to the monkey, who happily ate it.

“I was pretty sure he’d recognize us, sense we broke into his store for about 10 years without getting caught.” She said happily, a Starly perched itself on the branch beside her, it begged her for food. She smiled and gave a piece, then hopped off the tree, returning her Ambipom in a red pokeball.

Dawn ran over to Lake Verity, panting when she got to the bank. A cave lay in the middle of the lake. Dawn hopped onto a nearby Mantyke, it brought her over to the cave, she hopped off and entered.

“I’m back!” Dawn said happily, Mesprit came out and shook its head.

‘You stole food again? I thought I told you get a job, what happened to the money Meowth got you?’ Mesprit asked, floating infront of her.

“I bought this dress!” Dawn said, pulling out a black mini-dress with pink edges. Mesprit shook her head again.

‘You can’t keep doing this Dawn.’

“Well I can’t travel, remember? Mother Nature told me that the world is too dangerous to explore!” Dawn said back, Mesprit shrugged.

‘That is true. But you can’t stay here forever. You’ll have to leave someday.’

Dawn’s eyes lowered. “I don’t want to leave. I like it here, so do the others.” Dawn said, referring to her pokemon that were playing around in the cave.

“Request! Request! Mesprit and Dawn! Report to Mother Nature!” A chatot squawked in, then left.

“What does Mother want?” Dawn asked Mesprit, she shrugged.

‘Must be important if it’s sent by Chatot.’

Dawn nodded and followed Mesprit out of the cave along with returning all her playing pokemon.

~~~~~~~

The five pokemon, one legendary, and the one human bowed before the glowing spirit. It had long light green hair and was wearing a mystical dress.

“I have called you here for a reason, my friends. The task is for Dawn, and her companion Mesprit.” The spirit said, they all stood up.

“A task? Really?” Dawn asked, Mother Nature nodded.

“Yes. It is time for you to explore young one.” She said, Dawn happily jumped around, along with her pokemon.

‘What must we do?’ Mesprit asked.

“Are you familiar with Acuity Lake Front?” She asked.

“Yup! That’s where Uxie lives!!” Dawn said, happy with her smartness.

‘What about Uxie? Does she need help?’ Mesprit asked, Mother Nature shook her head.

“No, actually, I need you to deliver an egg.”

“An egg? A pokemon egg?” Dawn asked.

“I’m not sure if it’s a pokemon egg, I’m sure it’s human.” Mother Nature said with a smile.

“Wait a second! I thought babies came from Mom’s and Dad’s!! Sense when were humans making eggs like pokemon??” Dawn asked in confusion.

“I’m not sure of how human’s reproduce, so I’m not sure how it took up an egg form. All I know is that Celebi is coming with it tonight, and when you bring it Acuity, Ho-oh will carry it to Johto to be raised by Lugia.” Mother Nature said, Dawn had to count her fingers for all the legendaries.

“Wait another second, why can’t Ho-oh come here? Wouldn’t it save time?” Dawn asked, Mother Nature shrugged.

“It’s hard to live by Ho-oh’s schedule these days, he said he’s only coming to Snowpoint because it easier to hide from humans there.” She said.

‘I see. So Dawn will be accompanied by Piplup, Buneary, Pachirisu, Ambipom, and Swinub?’ Mesprit asked.

“Aren’t you coming Mesprit?” Dawn asked sadly, she shook her head.

‘I’m afraid not. This is your journey, not mine.’

“Aww but Mesprit...” Dawn gazed to the ground, Mesprit frowned as well.

“It fine then. Good luck Dawn, but I have one more piece of detail.”

“What is it?” Dawn asked, her excitedness coming back.

“The egg is from the future, sense it is very powerful. Azelf and Uxie used future sight to see its destruction, it seems to have abnormal pokemon abilities for a child. You must not let anyone know about its abilities, or it might end up in the wrong hands. The father is in this time period, he is a wandering pokemon trainer, and he is heading to Snow Point city. You should team up with him.” Mother Nature said again, taking a deep breath.

“Well then, who is he?” Dawn asked, a picture floated down to Dawn, she gazed at the picture. ‘Wow...he’s...hot...hehe.’ Dawn found herself falling for the picture, Mesprit rolled her eyes at Dawn.

‘And that’s another reason why we kept you here Dawn, he’s already married in the future so don’t get any ideas, we don’t want you messing with the space-time continuem, not without Dialga and Palkia’s permission of course.’

“Well duh! Who’s the mom anyway?” Dawn asked Mother Nature, she shrugged.

“Azelf and Uxie can’t see her. For some reason all the future sightings focus on the young man, Paul, and the little egg.” She said with a sigh.

“BEEE!!!”

Everyone turned to the sound.

~~~~~~~

“DUDE!! THAT WAS THE HARDEST MISSION EVER!! I CAN’T BELIEVE I MADE IT!!” Celebi floated down to the ground as well as a green spotted egg that fell with it.

‘Celebi! Are you okay?’ Mesprit and Dawn ran up to the green pokemon, it lifted its head, nodding slowly then dropping back down.

“What happened?” Dawn asked Celebi.

“I was chased-by this man. He had blue hair and this weird suit. He was chasing me and the egg, and WOO!! WHAT A RUSH!! I lost him in a second and POOF!! Here I am!!” Celebi jumped up, and started flying around, completely abandoning the egg.

“I think he drank too much caffeine...” Dawn said with a sweatdrop, Mesprit agreed. Celebi finally settled down and sat mid-air infront of Dawn.

“So you’re the lady who’s carrying the egg! Good luck, this thing weighs a ton!!” Celebi said, he chuckled and flew off.

Dawn picked up the egg. “Why’d he just leave?” she asked.

“A Celebi’s work is never done.” Mother Nature said, “You should rest here and leave tomorrow morning, and find the young man.”

Dawn nodded, she took the comfort of a bush, and fell asleep.
    ~~~~~~~

PM LIST (so far...)
    ~~
    Kroko50
    Riolulu

I may have left out people :P if i do just tell me and then...PM list ya go~!

cool, it's nice to your story finally started
    but 0_0, paul's a father...
    holy ****
    You cant escape the darkness...
    so embrace it...
    feed on it...
    make it your own...
    feel it consume you...
    through your flesh and bone...

this fic is really nice.
    I like that you started different that Dawn has no mother and is rasied by pokemon
    Very nicey written.

Kroko50- yay! paul's the father!! but i'm sure he won't take it that easily...
    midnight moon- thanks!!

Chap.2. will come soon...depending on how much h.w. i have...

Look, mother nature! This is what she looks like in the story....very badly drawn.
    click

Aww I read this story on fanfiction! I love it
    Look, mother nature! This is what she looks like in the story....very badly drawn.
    click
    Aww don't worry. It's super prettiful! ^.^ lol

And whoa... Paul... Father of egg...? Creeeeeeeepy! *wonders how that happened* Seriously, how DID that happen? Looks at Hikari. Do youuu know? XD;; lol again love the story, and can't wait to see more of it! ^.^
    Forever an ikarishipper~
    [Ikarishipper for eternity (: ♥ ]

...Banner made by xxGlassRose...

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

Chapter 2 ^^
    ~~
    And you are...?
    ~~

The day break of dawn finally arrived, awaking the young girl. She realized what time it was, and looked around for the egg. It stood still beside her, she raised the egg and shook it to listen for its contents.

“What are you doing...?” A calm voice asked as the air became thick. Mother Nature appeared in fog as she always did. She was large in height for some more unknown reason.

“This egg is empty.” Dawn said, holding up the egg.

“It is not empty Dawn, the baby is still forming, like it would in a mothers stomach.” Mother answered, Dawn shrugged.

“Have you seen Mesprit?” Dawn asked, Mother shook her head.

“Not today I’m afraid, Mesprit ran away somewhere. I suggest you find the young man, Paul, soon. He should be in Sandgem, sense he has gotten his badge in Canalave.” Mother said.

“And how do you know that...?”

“I’m a spirit young one, there is nothing that I don’t know.”

“Oh yeah? Well then, where do babies come from?” Dawn asked, smirking. Mother’s eyes started looking around, as her faced turned red. “Um-when a mother and father love each other very much...” Mother Nature suddenly disappeared.

“HEY!! THAT’S NOT A LEDGIBLE ANSWER!!” Dawn yelled, but the forest was empty once again. Dawn sighed, picking up the egg, then headed out of Verity Forest to Sandgem Town.

~~

The pink and periwinkle pokemon closed its eyes. It started glowing. Candles surrounded it, all lit deep in Lake Verity’s cave. Mesprit opened its eyes, it glowed an eerie blue color.

Visions started going through its head, then Uxie and Azelf appeared infront of it, all with the same eye-glow. Uxie and Azelf had a white outline, they were being projected telepathically. The glow in all of their eyes faded away.

‘Sup Mesprit!’ Azelf said, trying to high five Mesprit, but ended up going through her. (For reasons unknown, I dub Mesprit and Uxie female, and Azelf male.)

‘Is there a reason why you wish to speak to us?’ Uxie asked, sitting down on the ground. Mesprit and Azelf took a seat too.

‘I’m worried.’ Mesprit said, lowering her head.

‘About the blue haired girl you take care of? Dawn is it?’ Azelf asked, Mesprit nodded.

‘I...can’t tell the future like you. I haven’t practiced any of my attacks in years...’ Mesprit sighed.

‘A pokemon’s power never goes away Mesprit, I’m sure if you practice a while, the feeling will come back.’ Uxie said.

‘So what do you need help with?’ Azelf asked.

‘Seeing the future. I heard that three-way future sights work better than one.’ Mesprit said, smiling.

‘About who?’ Azelf asked.

‘Dawn!’ Mesprit said, obviously pointing it out from before.

‘I’m sorry Mesprit, but I’m afraid we can’t help you.’ Uxie said, closing her eyes.

‘Why?’ Mesprit asked.

‘If we haven’t seen the human, we can’t see them in the future.’ Uxie said.

‘Then how did you to see the father of that egg from the future?’ Mesprit asked.

‘The boy has visited our lakes already.’ Uxie said. Mesprit frowned.

‘Then what can I do? I don’t trust Dawn to be alone.’ She said, crossing her arms.

‘Can’t you take a human form? Like Latios and Latias?’ Azelf asked, Mesprit blinked stupidly.

‘C-Can I??’

Uxie smiled. ‘We trust you Mesprit. Good luck. I hope to see Dawn soon.’ Uxie said, then disappeared.

‘Adios chica!’ Azelf said, and disappeared. (A/N: that means “Bye girl!!” I learned it in Spanish class! X))

Mesprit sighed. ‘If it’s a human form I need, then a human form I must get.’

~~

Dawn had already walked a great length to Sandgem town, but ended up finding no one. She stopped and rested on the bark of the tree, letting the egg slip off her and onto the ground. She slid down to the ground.

“This is taking forever!! Where do you find pokemon trainers?!” Dawn yelled, and closed her eyes. She started to get a vivid image of her life lessons.

“Mesprit, where do pokemon trainers go when they get to a town?” Little nine year old Dawn asked. Mesprit happily answered.

‘When they’re pokemon are tired, they always go to a pokemon center. A nurse joy and her Chansey are always there to heal your pokemon, for free.’ Mesprit said, Dawn sat down on the grass, wanting to hear more.

“How do I find it?”

‘They have red colored roofs, so it won’t be that hard to spot from a distance.’

“Wow! Really?! I wanna see one!!” Dawn jumped up happily, along with some of the forest Oddish’s, who loved to jump with her.

“Oh, right! The red roofed pokemon centers!” Dawn said happily, then her eyes lowered as she remembered her best friend. “Mesprit...” She sighed, and picked up the egg and ran into Sandgem town.

~~

The pokemon center was bigger than Dawn expected; and more pokemon were around than she thought. She looked uneasy, the egg in her arms kicked, giving Dawn inspiration. She skidded up to Nurse Joy’s desk, the pink haired nurse smiled.

“Good morning! May I heal your pokemon? Inspect your egg? Give you a room for the night?” She asked, Dawn just stared at all her options.

“You have rooms?” Dawn asked, Nurse Joy nodded.

“All pokemon centers do dear, would you like one?”

Dawn shook her head. “Actually, I’m looking for someone. Have you seen—him?” Dawn asked, she had momentarily gone through her pockets, and took out Paul’s picture.

“Um, yes he’s here. He checked in last night. You’re not a stalker are you?” Nurse Joy asked, Dawn shook her head. “Okay then, he’s in room one hundred fifty-four.” Nurse Joy said, pointing upstairs.

Dawn thanked her and ran upstairs, scanning the door numbers for 154. She found it and knocked on it lightly. No answer. Harder this time, no answer.

Dawn finally got to the point where she pounded on the door angrily, but ended up with nothing. The door opened a few seconds later. She stepped in, it was dark. It was empty. Dawn sighed and closed the door.

“GAH!! WHERE IS HE?!” Dawn was in the position of pulling out her hair, but she stopped herself.

“Move, troublesome girl.”

Dawn’s head turned slightly, her heart skipped a beat. ‘There he is...Paul!’

~~

Enjoy~Did you enjoy it?

deja vu,
    i just read this on fanfiction
    anyway great story this chapter
    “Um, yes he’s here. He checked in last night. You’re not a stalker are you?” Nurse Joy asked, Dawn shook her head. “Okay then, he’s in room one hundred fifty-four.” Nurse Joy said, pointing upstairs.
    holy ****, stalker, now thats a good touch...
    anyway thanks for leaving a cliffhanger(total sarcasm)
    oh and azelf, my favourite pokemon, and u turn him into a funny character...
    god bless yee...
    and azelf in human form will probably add a nice twist to the story
    and as usual...
    cant wait for the next chapter
    so embrace it...
    feed on it...
    make it your own...
    feel it consume you...

Spoiler:- THE FUTURE!!:

thanks for reading chappie 2 ^^
    everyone hates cliffies ^^'

very nice. and Paul is in. yay!

i wonder what is going to happen next. hmmm
    My fan fics
    Final Frontier: Hoenn style! Advanceshipping chapter fic

May/Haruka Club
    Banner made by Lil Crickee

did i guess right for once...
    Finally...
    still though...
    what happens when dawn eventually learns who the mother of th egg is...
    (wink wink)
    so embrace it...
    feed on it...
    make it your own...
    feel it consume you...

Chapter 3! Wow I took to long. ^^

Chapter 3: The Beginning of a mission
    ~~
    “Move, troublesome girl.”

Dawn’s head turned slightly, her heart skipped a beat. ‘There he is...Paul!’

Dawn’s heart skipped a beat, flipped over, and swam down the lungs. She gulped, it was possible to hear it of you were down the hall.

“H-Hi...I’m Dawn!” Dawn brought out her shaking hand, but Paul just stared at it.

“Who are you? You’re not a fan girl are you? I know how to deal with them.” Paul said, a pokeball rolling in his hand.

“N-No! Of course not Paul!” Dawn said, she covered her mouth. Paul lifted an eyebrow.

“How do you know my name? All right, Electabuzz,”

“Wait!” Dawn screamed, her reflexes making her drop the egg to the floor, and she made a scram for the pokeball. She got it and sighed in relief.

‘That was close...last thing I need is a bad hair day.’

“You’re a maniac. I’m calling the cops.” Paul muttered, getting up and nonchalantly going down the hallway.

“But Paul!!” Dawn grabbed his shoulder and turned him around, his cold glare meeting her eyes.

“I-I...” She got lost in those eyes. They were so black...and pure...

“Paul! Dude!” That broke the silence. The two turned around, spotting a spiky green haired boy, about the size and age of Paul, running down the hallway to both of them.

“So who is this fine little lady?” The young man asked, placing on hand on Paul’s shoulder. He crossed his arms.

“Some stupid fangirl.” Paul said.

“For the last time, I’M NOT A FANGIRL!!” Dawn yelled.

“Really? Fangirls are really sweet! You got chocolate? I want chocolate!!” The guy randomly said, Dawn shook her head.

“Nope.”

“Oh well! I’m Kaleb! This is my friend Paul!!” Kaleb pointed to his friend who was trying to escape Kaleb’s grip, but instead was hooked like a fish.

“So what are you doing here, if you’re not a fangirl?” Kaleb asked Dawn. She pointed to her egg, after picking it up.

“So what.” Paul said, still struggling.

“YOU are the father of this egg Paul. And by order of the LEGENDARY pokemon and MOTHER NATURE, you have to take me and this is egg to ACUITY LAKE FRONT!!” Dawn yelled, trying to stretch across her point. Paul gave her a disbelief look.

“Your nuts.” Paul entered his door, and slammed it closed. Kaleb took the egg and started shaking it.

“It’s empty!” He whined, Dawn took it back.

“That’s exactly what I thought!” She adverted her gaze to Paul’s door and sighed. “What if he won’t take us?” Dawn asked.

“I’m sure he will, sense his next gym battle is in Snow Point.” Kaleb said.

“Ok! Then I’ll just have to get him to say yes!”

~~

The pink figure floated around, trying to find its way around. It had never left its home before, so it might be difficult. Mesprit was able to follow some trainers to Sandgem though.

She was amazed by this sight. People! People and pokemon! Together as a team! She must have been away from the real world for a long time. Lucky for her, she wasn’t spotted.

Mesprit saw Dawn, she smiled to herself, sense Dawn had already made a friend. Her friend looked slightly familiar.

‘Dawn always had a way with making friends. I just hope this one isn’t a Celebi type...’ Mesprit thought with a sweatdrop, she hid in the shadows as she eavesdropped on the blue haired girl.

“Really? Paul doesn’t have any other friends then you?” Dawn asked, Kaleb nodded, taking a sip of his drink. Orange juice maybe.

“Yeah. He’s really anti-social. He wouldn’t really talk to me, well, until I got under his skin.” Kaleb said with a smirk.

“Oh! So I should annoy him until he lets me travel with him?” Dawn asked, Kaleb shrugged.

“I don’t want to lead you the wrong way, but if you want to use those tactics, go ahead!” Kaleb said, then turned to the egg.

“So whats in that anyway? Treeko? Bulbasuar?” He asked, Dawn looked down into her drink.

“Its...well it’s something.” Dawn couldn’t tell a complete stranger that it was Paul’s kid. He’d think she was nuts, or worse.

~~

Mesprit floated into Paul’s room. He was peacefully asleep into a nice dream.

‘This will be a snap. All I have to do is use future sight in his dreams.’ Mesprit smiled and started glowing off a white outline, then started to dissolve away.

The sky was grey. The fog had covered most of the area.

“Weavile, shadow ball.” The young boy commanded, the pokemon released a purple orb, it hit a tree, making it explode, with nothing left but smoke. Paul smiled.

“Good Job Weavile! That’s exactly how I want it!” Paul ran up to his pokemon and hugged it.

Mesprit smiled at him. “So the human does have nice intentions. He must be the great father Azelf was seeing.”

Mesprit glowed again, then started to take a human shape. She grew into a girl with elbow length pink hair, a blue tank top and jeans, and a black scarf. She made sure she was human before levitating off the ground.

“Paul.” Mesprits voice echoed through the area, Paul had turned around, seeing a large figure before him.

“...” He was speechless, Mesprit continued.

“You...are a father...” She raised her arms, moving it into a circle motion, a vision started to appear. It wasn’t clear, but it showed a man with purple hair, cradling a little baby.

“Who are you?” Paul asked.

“I, am Mesprit.”

“You don’t look like the lake legend I’ve been hearing about.” He said, crossing his arms.

“I see, then there’s no need for this disguise.” The girl shriveled away, replaced by Mesprit.

“You must take a young girl and her egg to Lake Acuity.” She said.

“Why? I have things to do.”

“The fate of the world rests in your hands. Well, the egg.”

“Prove it.” Paul said arrogantly, Mesprit rolled her eyes, and closed her eyes. She focused on the future. Her eyes opened wide, it was clear white. The background turned into a battle ground, with attacks being blown everywhere. Paul hastily got out of the way as attacks went his way.

“Whats happening?!” Paul asked, a large Tyranitar roared and used dragon claw somewhat on Paul, he braced himself, but felt nothing. Instead, a Piplup took the fall. He gazed off into the distance, he saw the blue haired girl commanding all her pokemon, along with Kaleb and another young man with spiky blue hair, trying to help the pokemon.

“This will be the future, if you are not going to help them.” Mesprits voice echoed through the battlefeild.

“MOMMY!! DADDY!!” A little girl, with light purple hair and a hairstyle of the blue haired girl, started crying out as a blue haired man in the shape of a crescent took her away in a helicopter.

The bluenette started to fall to the ground, and cried out a name, tears flowing down her eyes.

Paul was terrified. “Stop stop!!” Paul said, the battlefeild disappeared, Mesprit floated infront of him.

“I-I don’t want that to happen. I’ll take her...” Paul said, Mesprit smiled again.

“I believe you will be a great father.” Mesprit, with that, disappeared, leaving Paul to continue his dream.

~~

That next morning, Paul had woken up early. He knocked on Dawn’s door. The girl opened it, with half her hair done.

“P-Paul, yes?” Dawn said, Paul pushed her away and went in, looking around the room. She nervously followed him.

“W-What do you need?” She asked as he picked up the egg.

“Hmm...If it’s a girl, don’t name it after you or anything, it should be something different. I just wonder who that mom is.” Paul rolled the egg across his shoulders. He smiled and tossed it to Dawn.

“Hurry and get dressed, Acuity won’t wait forever.”

~~

Oooh...Paul has a good side. But Dawn doesn't really know much about Paul, so we can't really say that.

interesting dream. its going realy well so far. nice work kiara.
    My fan fics

May/Haruka Club

interesting dream. its going realy well so far. nice work kiara.
    My fan fics

May/Haruka Club

cool, so paul gets it but still,
    no offence but somethings missing...
    and not to criticize but your chapters are really small...
    once again no offence....
    so embrace it...
    feed on it...
    make it your own...
    feel it consume you...

Quote Originally Posted by kroko50 View Post
    cool, so paul gets it but still,
    no offence but somethings missing...
    and not to criticize but your chapters are really small...
    once again no offence....
    ^^ Thats okay!! Usually, I stop somewhere near 1000 words. Next chapter I'll try to make it longer.

Undead Soul~~ Thanks! Pauls dream seemed more of a nightmare somehow...

Ah... Sounds real interesting! ^___________^
    Heehee, I can't wait for the next chapter!
    Love how this is going! =DDDD
    Forever an ikarishipper~
    [Ikarishipper for eternity (: ♥ ]

...Banner made by xxGlassRose...

When two people meet,
    Something is born~

Quote Originally Posted by ~StarWisher~ View Post
    Ah... Sounds real interesting! ^___________^
    Heehee, I can't wait for the next chapter!
    Love how this is going! =DDDD
    Thanks! Yay!

I drew Kaleb on paint. The backround is mind-numbing.

Kaleb

Here is Chapter 4!

~~Just Galactic~~

The three exited the pokemon center--- Dawn, Paul, and Kaleb, were currently walking through the woods to Jubilife. They are on route 202. Dawn was nervous, traveling with guys, and she was bored. Paul, he was just hoping they were going the right way. Kaleb, he has short patience.

“This. Is. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING!!!!” Kaleb yelled, throwing his hands up for emphasis.

“When are we going to get to that cave?” Dawn asked Paul, he kept his eyes glued to his pokenav.

“Just leave him to his navigating. He drones out all noise. Hey Paul watch out-”

Paul walked into a tree.

“Are you okay?!” Dawn asked, he nodded and looked up ahead.

“The cave should be right there.” Paul said, he pointed ahead.

“Creepy cave here I come!” Kaleb made a running start, Dawn and Paul sweatdropped.

“Excuse me...” The two turned around. A girl with elbow length pink hair, blue tank top, jeans, and a black scarf stood there with a worried expression.

‘It’s that girl from my dream...’ Paul thought.

“Yes?” Dawn asked.

“I’m a bit lost...may I travel with you?” She asked, digging her foot into the ground.

“Um...Paul?”

“Of course she can meddlesome.” Paul said, Dawn groaned. He never let me come with him that easily. Dawn thought with a hint of jealousy.

“I’m Mandy. Glad to meet you.” They shook hands, then entered the cave. Kaleb was sitting on the floor with his head spinning around.

He seems familiar... Mandy eyed the green haired boy wearily. Dawn and Paul helped him up.

“Eh...oww my head...” Kaleb stood up and looked at Mandy. They seemed to be communicating.

What are you doing here? (Italics are Celebi, Bold is Mesprit)

I’m guarding Dawn. I am her guardian after all. The question is, what are you doing here? Don’t you have business elsewhere?

My business is here. I was appointed by Arceus himself to help.

Very well. Just don’t get in my way.

Let’s see you try to say that without a-

The two seemed to have electricity coming between them, Dawn and Paul small in the background.

“Um...guys?”

“Let’s go.” Paul said, the two angry people followed in the back, both glaring and sending psy-waves or so.

“Is it me, or do I feel negative aura’s coming from them?” Dawn asked Paul, he kicked a rock.

“Your crazy meddlesome.” He replied, Dawn pouted and turned her head.

The walls of the cave started to rumble.

“Whats happening??” Dawn asked, covering her head.

“RUN!!” Kaleb and Mandy yelled, the four went off at top speed, dodging rocks. Dawn had a hard time, making sure the egg didn’t get crushed under all the running. They finally got outside. They huffed from their long run.

“Keep going, we’ll take care of this.” Mandy said, Dawn didn’t understand what was happening. Kaleb was already trying to block the exit with rocks.

Suddenly, a helicopter with an engraved blue G was swooping down before them.

“Get the egg” was heard from one of the people coming down, soon they were all surrounded.

“Protect Dawn and the Egg!!” Kaleb said, disappearing into the cave. Mandy nodded and opened her arms, some of the grunts were shot back into the helicopter. Dawn stared questioningly at Mandy. How did she do that?!!?

“Hurry meddlesome!! Their after the egg!!” Paul said, grabbing Dawns hand, dragging Dawn across the forest. Dawn had blushed, Paul’s hand was warm, and it gave her a warm feeling.

“Hold on.” A girl with wild red hair wearing a white and black dress landed infront of them. She released a Purugly.

“That egg holds the future and present. Hand it over or be destroyed.” She said.

“Who are you??” Dawn asked. The lady laughed.

“Oh, so you don’t know me?? I am commander Mars of Team Galactic!! Now hand over the egg!!” Mars commanded Purugly to attack, Dawn released her Swinub.

“Ice shard!!” Swinub released the icicles of blue death, then the three escaped.

~~

I feel a powerful presence...

Mesprit and Celebi are in trouble Azelf. It seems that Team Galactic has apprehended them on their way to Jubilife city.

So what is the presence that we are feeling Uxie? Is it awesome??

Yes. The egg is close to hatching.

OOH!! Is it a girl or boy??

Stop making excuses and get over there!!

Yeah yeah. Oh hey! There’s Mesprit! She took up a pretty hot human form.

Eew Azelf. Just Eew.

Lets go!! TRANSFORMING POWERS ACTIVATE!!!

That was just lame.

Shut up.

“WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!! Lets get this party started!!” A blue haired boy landed on the ground in a swift movement, a green scarf on his neck, and a blue sweatshirt and pants. Mandy turned around, she immediately knew who it was.

“Hey!! This is my fight-!” A BOOM!! occurred, Mandy landed in the blue haired boy’s arms. She blushed and pushed off.

“Go somewhere else Azelf, this is my fight!!” Mandy said, levitating more Galactic grunts into the sky.

“Oh yeah? Well then call me a sidekick.” He smirked and turned to a whole bunch of Galactic people who had a feeling that they wouldn’t be on the ground anymore. He started making loud noises, blasting the people away. He laughed.

“Uproar never fails.”

The clearing was empty. They saw Celebi escape from the cave, zooming past both of them so fast that it caused a gust of wind and knock both of them down.

They both suddenly had a vision.

“You two, we finally have you surrounded.”

“P-Paul!! I-I’m scared!!”

“Just don’t jump, okay meddlesome?? I’ll get us out of this!!”

“T-There in trouble!!” Mandy said, she suddenly turned into Mesprit, and the blue-guy suddenly turned into Azelf. They both were off at a fast speed.

~~

“Well this is amusing. You either fall into the waterfall below, or you safely give me the egg. Which is your choice?" Mars asked, two Bronzor’s were beside her. Dawn was just an inch away from falling to her death. And the eggs. Paul was infront if her, sometimes turning his head to make sure Dawn hasn’t fallen off the ledge yet.

‘Okay, I’ll call out Piplup when she’s not looking, and dive into the waterfall, but then what about Paul? I can’t just leave him here! But Piplups not that strong!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!’

‘Don’t worry Dawn. Leave it to us.’

‘Mesprit? Is that you?’

“BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

Just then, three flying pokemon swooped in. The pink one had gotten rid of the pokemon, the blue won got rig of the grunts. Now all was left was a Celebi and Mars.

“Ahh...the three legends I was looking for...” Mars smirked, Celebi started to glow green, he released the energy, ferocious vines erupted from the ground, Mars was thrown around and then into the sky. Paul walked up and let Dawn walk up so she didn’t fall.

Dawn smiled and hugged Mesprit. Tiny tears went down her eyes.

“You...you actually came!” She said.

‘I was worried...’

Dawn smiled. “No need to worry!”

‘And that’s when she worries the most.’ Azelf said with a smirk, Dawn smacked him, he fell to the floor with stars going around his head.

“Uh...meddlesome?”

“Yes Paul?

“I know I should be surprised that Celebi, Mesprit, and Azelf are here...but the egg is...”

“HATCHING?!”

~~~

ITS HATCHING!! WOOO!!

I think I'll draw Azelf's and Mesprits human forms later. SHOULD I???

Dawn smiled. “No need to worry!”

‘And that’s when she worries the most.’ Azelf said with a smirk, Dawn smacked him, he fell to the floor with stars going around his head.
    Ha. Just like in the anime. Nice fic. ^^ No grammar mistakes as far as I can see. So... keep it up, K? ^_^

BACK

ok...
    its finally updated (sorry, im really impatient)
    so lets sum it up
    1.well it was a longer chapter, thats good
    2.OOH... I detect a little azelfXmesprit in here!!!
    3.And can i ask a question...
    if celebi... I mean kaleb is so busy apparently
    how could he have time to be freinds with paul...
    i mean he couldn't have done it in like a few days
    kaleb is way to uppity and spontaneous when he was first introduced
    i didn't think paul would put up with that...
    but then again he puts up with dawn,(no offence to any dawn fans, but thats how i see her)
    and thats pretty much it but ill end it as i usually do, so...

another good chapter update again soon

kroko50
    so embrace it...
    feed on it...
    make it your own...
    feel it consume you...

Meh...i cant multi quote (because of my inexperience :P)

csisps_26 : Thanks! I actually noticed one right now. rig was suppose to be rid somwhere at the end

kroko50 : ^^ i wonder what the pairing for mesprit and azelf is. i won't name it sense there probably is one

and for kaleb...

Spoiler:- How Kaleb knows Paul:

Sorry for a spammy message >.< Can I be on the PM list? Thanks a bunch!

BACK

Quote Originally Posted by csisps_26 View Post
    Sorry for a spammy message >.< Can I be on the PM list? Thanks a bunch!
    okay!! PM list so far:

~~PM List~~
    Kroko50
    Riolulu
    csisps_26

y'know, I never liked paul in the anime, but i'm starting to think i just might like the whole ikarishipping idea.

*wants to be added to the pm list *
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/161xsaq.png[/img]
    Credit to HikariTajiri - Thank you very much!

Shadow disappeared off the face of the earth.

Paired with Sonic Boom, twins with Pearl's Perap

hey kiara, thanks for the explanation...
    thats it really, cant wait till the next chapter
    signed me
    so embrace it...
    feed on it...
    make it your own...
    feel it consume you...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast