Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Doc Brock (562)

i dislike how stupid they start make ash ketchup these episode. The fact he told new trainer not panic around they Pokemon. Plus they use useless Pokemon to get sick. Pachirisu has no reason be use except he cute to some people so he useless.

I liked this episode. It was funny and it showd that Brock is still heavily important to the team. Not to mention a lot of the Ash and Dawn interaction was cute.
    Well let me tell ya something brotha'! The Buizelster doesn't stay down while all the little Buizelmaniacs believe! So what 'cha gonna do now brotha'? What 'cha gonna do when Buizelmania runs wild on youuuuuuuuu!

Thumbs down It doesn't get much dumber

Blah blah blah filler blah blah, nobody cares. So I'll keep this review short.

You know that a plot has been recycled when they mention the recycling within the episode. I guess that even so, they thought that the plot was old enough that they could get away with it. However, clearly this hasn't gone over well among the fans around here. Oops, writers.

There are also times when you remember that half of the show's target audience is six-year-olds. When that happens you just have to turn away and let the characters have heart attacks over a fever. Which brings me to another point: the gang has been traveling around for this long, and Takeshi is still the only one who knows first aid? I'd think that would be the first thing you learn when you start your journey, but apparently I'm wrong.

Gliscor...he's one controversial little critter at this point, so I won't share my opinions on him. I will say that whatever character development he started getting has gone well out the window now. The poor guy is more of a running gag than anything else, and while his puppy-dog eyes do amuse, there's not much purpose to him.

When the characters weren't fussing over a mildly ill squirrel, they were running around being cutesy-wutsey and having a wonderful time, which is fine, but when it's exactly the same IN EVERY OTHER EPISODE...it gets tiring. That and the forced moral about arguing made this a real stick-your-fingers-down-your-throat episode. Hopefully we won't have to sit through this next week.
    Last edited by Faerie; 16th February 2009 at 7:42 AM. Reason: Talking about Gliscor

I liked that episode. The funnyest thing were when Gliscor was ignored buy everyone. Poor thing...
    I just don't liked the fact Dawn cried again...

It looked decent. It was cool when Zapdos appeared. And poor Gliscor, left behind at the end. The 4kids credits thing was probably a mistake, they'll change it when the episode re-airs dosen't anyone agree?

Quote Originally Posted by milenadrg View Post
    I just don't liked the fact Dawn cried again...
    Yeah, me too. But even though I think it's sad, it's gettin really annoying. She recently cried over Piplup from Lean Mean Team Rocket Machine. What's next, for Buneary or Swiunb?

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Sorry but this wasn't much of an episode to me.... kinda boring.

Even though Brock isn't much of a battler, Ash and Dawn can't go a day without Brocks help. They depend on him too much....

TR just had a great opportunity on nabbing a legendary pokemon, instead they went after a measly Staravia, which eventually lost track of. They too also depend on the "twerps" alot.

Leaving Gliscor like that was a messed up way for an ending.

At least Pachirisu had some attention and screen time... with a fever....

5/10.
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/jb1rmh.jpg[/IMG]
    I claimed Ponyta

I customized these

I feel bad for poor Gliscor. He's treated as if he's Ash's most useless pokemon. Gliscor needs more time to shine.

But I thought it was still a cute and funny episode. I really enjoy episodes like these.
    Well let me tell ya something brotha'! The Buizelster doesn't stay down while all the little Buizelmaniacs believe! So what 'cha gonna do now brotha'? What 'cha gonna do when Buizelmania runs wild on youuuuuuuuu!

What's with all these "eat right and stay healthy kiddies!" messages their throwing into all the recent dubbed episodes?

But zomg, Brock actually shows that he isn't just woman crazy for once, and actually knows where Oran Berries grow! ... D:
    Really though, you think after all this time traveling with Brock, Ash would know some first-aid...

I will admit though, I lol'd at the Gliscor ending.

d00med n0w

Just watched the recap of the episode minutes ago and PUSA has got rid of the 4Kids logo thing during the end of the credits.

I actually enjoyed this episode. I thought it was funny, yet a little messed up, that they all just forgot about Gliscor.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8824-8167
    PM me if you add me so I can add you

My Friend Safari (Water): Bibarel , Gyarados , Azumarill

Safaris I am looking for with these Pokemon:
    1. Drifblim
    2. Poliwhirl
    3. Heracross
    4. Whirlipede
    5. Gothorita
    6. Forretress
    7. Sigilyph

Quote Originally Posted by The Renowned Obscurity View Post
    What's with all these "eat right and stay healthy kiddies!" messages their throwing into all the recent dubbed episodes?

But zomg, Brock actually shows that he isn't just woman crazy for once, and actually knows where Oran Berries grow! ... D:
    Really though, you think after all this time traveling with Brock, Ash would know some first-aid...

But Brock has always shown that he's not just woman crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Renowned Obscurity View Post

Because childhood obesity is a problem in many developed countries like the US, Australia and the UK.
    “Heroes take journeys, confront dragons, and discover the treasure of their true selves.”

Well, they've shown that Ash knows a bit about dealing with injuries; dealing with illness isn't the same thing. Since their Pokemon are generally healthy, Ash and Dawn haven't thought about it.
    Walk a little further off the beaten path
    And we’ll drive on even if we get there last
    Our backs against the wall and we will lunge and bite
    And we’ll rage, rage, rage against the dying of the light
    Here And Now by Great Big Sea

My shinies-

honestly, i hated this episode

the feel of them making food, like using a mandolin to finely grate some oran berries, wasnt for me. The episode in itself was just lame, it was like they were DESPERATE for a filler.
    There were so many things that made it bad, i couldnt believe it :P

but yeah im not always this negative, i just HAD to mention it

I liked it but did they like rent that cabin or is that cabin just there for wandering travelers?

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

A different episode indeed but still good anyway. I like the appearance of Zapdos giving a possible Platinum hint and the ending with Gliscor having to hop back to the cabin was kind of funny but still different.

To all the people who thought Pachirisu would die.

What the heck were you thinking?

I really liked the ending where everything is okay and then suddenly Ash says...

"Wait where's Gliscor!"

The outsider of Ash's team.

It was an good episode...Ash and Dawn who where worried all the time XD
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

haha they forgot gliscor!
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Great episode.

Poor Gliscor. He was forgotten in the back...
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I felt so bad for Pachirisu watching this episode. Interesting that it wasn't too obvious that it was an electricity buildup making it sick, unlike the times Pikachu was sick with the same thing (I think in retrospect his "cold" in "Sparks Fly for Magnemite" in season one was the same thing, since he's cured by releasing electricity). And at least it was a star episode with Brock, and would later be important in the "Trials and Adulations" episode of season 12.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 11/10 NEW!! 11/13
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Filler, with Ash and Dawn using the skills they've learned from Brock to help heal Pachirisu.

It was enjoyable, because Pachirisu is a cute Pokemon. I would have liked to see more of Brock, instead more character development for Ash and Dawn.

At least we know that Brock is a helpful character, despite the fact that he rarely does anything. 7/10

This episode really showed the importance of Brock, because without him, Ash would be totally helpless. I also thought them forgetting Gliscor was pretty funny. Overall this was an alright episode.

Not a bad episode, poor Pachirisu looked quite sick (As someone else mentioned like Pikachu in Sparks fly for Magnemite, except Pikachu had a cold and Pachirisu had a fever didn't it?).

It was interesting to see Dawn and Ash trying to fix it, with the rumors of Brock leaving at the end of Sinnoh this episode makes me wonder what will Ash do if this situation pops up again and he's not near a Nurse Joy or Jenny or a professor like when Pikachu was sick in Hoenn.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast