Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Battling the Generation Gap! (563)

Quote Originally Posted by Moonstardust View Post
    Lila was a cool Coordinator too and I liked seeing her use a Cherrim and Delcatty.
    I was pleased that she owned a Cherrim as well cuz we hadn't seen one showcased before in Dp. As for Delcatty, we had seen several in the past so I kind of wish Cherrim had been used in the battle round instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    As for Delcatty, we had seen several in the past so I kind of wish Cherrim had been used in the battle round instead.
    Eh, Cherrim didn't seem like a battler, so I get why Lila used her Delcatty for the battle portion of the Contest. Delcatty has a much more diverse moveset, too.

I liked seeing Ayako and Yuri competing against each other as kids, and the fact that Hikari's main hurdle at the Kannagi Contest was Yuri seemed ironic. I chuckled when Satoshi's team fell asleep during training, and Hikari's fluffy hair accessories looked adorable. Musashi took her Melissa idolization too far, but I liked how Eteboth kept falling for Enekororo's Cute Charm.

Another battle Dawn didn't really deserve to win. How on earth did Yuri lose so many points after that dominating lead from a couple hits? How do you win a contest battle after being asleep and infatuated for half the battle?

Getting harder to take Dawn's contest battles seriously anymore. In the last two it's almost as if she's been blatantly favored by the judges due to plot power. I'd rather watch Jessie battle because her wins seem more deserved. Too bad she still seems to not quite understand how to do appeals effectively.

Aside from that the episode is nice.
    Last edited by Vulpicks; 17th February 2018 at 2:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpicks View Post
    Another battle Dawn didn't really deserve to win. How on earth did Yuri lose so many points after that dominating lead from a couple hits? How do you win a contest battle after being asleep and infatuated for half the battle?
    I tend to find many flaws with Hikari's Contest battles, yet this one wasn't too bad from my point of view. Eteboth's victory happened too suddenly, yet since Enekororo seemed physically weaker than Eteboth, the win was justified.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567