Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1133

Thread: Single Animé Questions **READ BEFORE MAKING A THREAD**

then she would be the first sidekick character with more than 3 Pokemon on hand, would she not?
    Nope.

Misty had Staryu, Starmie, Goldeen, Horsea, Psyduck, and Togepi at one time. Then when she left Starmie and Horsea at the Gym she caught Poliwag so she still had more then four.

Brock had Geodude, Onix, Zubat, and Vulpix at one time. I think Pineco came after Vulpix was gone.

Both Misty and Brock kept their entire Kanto teams when Johto started, so they both had around 5-6 pokemon throughout Johto.

It wasn't until AG started that Brock was only limited to 3 pokemon at a time.

Why didn't you count May / Dawn as sidekick character but Misty & Iris ?

Random : You forget Psyduck & Togepi (egg, not a capture)

Quote Originally Posted by sSerenity
    Why didn't you count May / Dawn as sidekick character but Misty & Iris ?
    Question's answered, but having not watched the Original Kanto series I can't remember their teams

But I didn't count those two because I was referring to the sidekicks without one of the mainstream quests (Gyms, Contests).

Mind you it would still be the first instance of it since the original series, so it is nevertheless interesting.
    {Insert signature here}

Quote Originally Posted by pokeaussie37 View Post
    Question's answered, but having not watched the Original Kanto series I can't remember their teams
    Wow, you've never seen Kanto at all? Even if you got into pokemon in a later generation, you should at least watch the 1st season to see how everything began.

Mind you it would still be the first instance of it since the original series, so it is nevertheless interesting.
    The Johto saga didn't have the "fresh start" approach the other sagas had, so Misty and Brock didn't leave behind their old pokemon.

And as we know Ash originally kept his Kanto starters into Johto.

I don't really see it that way. Team Rocket has essentially shared their Pokemon since Hoenn with James using Jessie's Pokemon and the other way around. I think at least once we've seen Jessie training James' Pokemon.

What are all of the episodes in which Meowth joins/works together with the crew and then betrays them after?

Im interested, and wanted to see how many times it's actually happened.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    What are all of the episodes in which Meowth joins/works together with the crew and then betrays them after?

Im interested, and wanted to see how many times it's actually happened.

Cheers.
    What about eps where it's just him and Pikachu?

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    What about eps where it's just him and Pikachu?
    From off the top of my head... There's The Island of the Giant Pokemon (but that's with other Pokemon, too). Then there's Bound for Trouble (fantastic episode IMO). And... that's all I can think of.

There are a lot of episodes (and some movies too) where TR assists or allies themselves with Ash and co. There's very, very, very few where any of the trio "joins" the group, and it usually doesn't even last the entire episode.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Yeah or even just Meowth and Pikachu, since I remember one where he acted like he'll stop being evil for good etc.

Just episodes which have him join the gang (or pikachu) for a while acting good).

Just from what I remember.

Island of the Giant Pokemon - Agreed to play nice until they found their Trainers.
    Bound for Trouble - Agreed to a truce with Pikachu.
    Grin to Win - The group forces Meowth to help them solve their problem.
    Forest Grumps - A variation. This time Jessie and Misty are switched.
    Got Miltank - Meowth briefly sides with the group but gets blasted off anyway.
    I Feel Skitty! - Meowth betrays his friends so Skitty can escape.
    Jumping Rocket Ship - Played it straight. Meowth lies to trick Pikachu.

Then there's the latest round.
    Last edited by An00bis; 28th November 2011 at 8:37 PM.

For the Black and White dub, have there been many instances where they change the BGM? Or are they generally keeping the same soundtrack as the raw version?

For the Black and White dub, have there been many instances where they change the BGM? Or are they generally keeping the same soundtrack as the raw version?

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    As far as I know, they have been keeping over 90% of the original soundtrack with only some bits with different music. Basically, yes, they're keeping the same soundtrack from the original.

Who is the girl in the green skirt in the original opening? Was she supposed to travel with Ash until they came up with Misty or something?

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Just a Lass from the Lass Trainer Class.

Spoiler:

Yeah she makes since to the ones who watch the Japanese version but us dub watchers have wondered for years lol.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

when will these episodes air in english-
    "Hikari-Setting off on a new journey)" and "Nibi Gym! The greatest crisis ever"
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Quote Originally Posted by amittal12 View Post
    Like the three clip shows before it (AG120, DP048, DP120) these two episodes might be Japan exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari10Girl View Post
    Like the three clip shows before it (AG120, DP048, DP120) these two episodes might be Japan exclusive.
    but the three clip shows were skipped as they were only remembering their time in the region but these episodes have some story so i wanna see it.i really wanna see Latias v Rypherior more than the dawn episode.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

There's nothing official yet, but we'll get them eventually.

Maybe like Chronicles they're waiting for a large amount of material to come out of Japan so they can dub it all together and package it as a season. It took years to get all of Chronicle's footage. About five years altogether.

Its possible the DP specials will be released on DVD with one of the movies if they don't air on TV.

I highly doubt PUSA wouldn't dub specials focusing on main characters when they dubbed those 5 minute Ranger shorts or Pikachu specials.

Does anyone know the name of the song that starts around 19:05?

link removed

I can't find it on any soundtrack!
    Last edited by Sushi; 3rd January 2012 at 3:42 PM.

Okay IIRC there was a Pokemon Sunday Episode where if I remember right the hosts discussed what Pokemon Ash would bring back for the Sinnoh League correct? At least that is what people said they were discussing or maybe I misunderstood. Anyways IIRC I saw Butterfree, Primeape, etc. in some previews of that episode.

So my question is did Haunter ever appear at all in that? I was just thinking if he did that would confirm his spot as an "Ash Pokemon" where the Spurt Opening and Glory Day Ending didn't.
    Last edited by World Turtle; 3rd January 2012 at 8:27 AM.

Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546 LastLast