Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Single Animé Questions **READ BEFORE MAKING A THREAD**

I have three:

Did Max ever use a pokeball?

and

Was there ever a Masterball in the show?

and

Was there any pokemon that ever ran away from a trainer? Besides Snubull?

---------- join ever grande city, a fun and new pokemon forum!! // tumblr

Did Max ever use a pokeball?
    To catch a Pokemon? No. To send out a Pokemon into a battle? At least twice.

Was there ever a Masterball in the show?
    Yes, in Whiscash and Ash, an AG episode that was banned b/c the content was similar to the earthquakes that occured in Japan a few weeks before it came out. The Master Ball was thrown at a Whiscash, but Whiscash swallowed it.

Was there any pokemon that ever ran away from a trainer? Besides Snubull?
    A Marowak abandoned its trainer in the first season after all of his badges were stolen. A psyduck ran away from its trainer in the Battle Frontier b/c it couldn't stand its current lifestyle. A Sudowoodo ran away from its trainer in the Battle Frontier after the trainer experimented with it to be resistant to water, causing it to turn gold. Those are the only cases I can remember.

Whishcash and Ash was never banned, you're thinking of the unaired Barboach ep that came after.

Huh. Everywhere I look it says that Whiscash and Ash was banned. I could have sworn it says so on this site. I'll check it out.

EDIT: Ok, you were right. Whiscash and Ash wasn't banned.
    Last edited by Sonic Boom; 24th October 2008 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
    Huh. Everywhere I look it says that Whiscash and Ash was banned. I could have sworn it says so on this site. I'll check it out.
    Never. The episode aired several times on TV and is on the DVDs.

There's an episode about Barboach that comes after which was banned, I think it was ep 101 of Hoenn.

There's an episode about Barboach that comes after which was banned, I think it was ep 101 of Hoenn.
    Episode 377, so yes, AG101

Quote Originally Posted by darklord18 View Post
    Yeah I though it was because she talk in third person. But I still want to know something
    1Why 3 out of 5 abra we seen in the anime don't follow their pokedex entries?
    2Why most trainer we see that use a psychic type (Mira, Kenny, etc) don't have psychic power but the anime said you need psychic power to use psychic type pokemon?
    3What was the move Gyarados use to send Ash and friends flying out of the lake in DP47, was it aqua tail or twister?
    Can someone pleas answer them pleas. I meed to know. (sorry if this is breaking the rules.)

Bulbapedia says that Jessie's Seviper and Yanmega have used Poison Fang and Silver Wind respectively. But when?
    Last edited by HoennMaster; 27th October 2008 at 8:28 AM.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Bulbapedia says that Jessie's Seviper and Yanmega have used Poison Fang and Silver Wind respectively. But when?
    i think in no way in heck is Yanmega going to have silver wind, in this liftime. and i don't think that Seviper even nows what poisin fang is...

that might have been added a long time a go when it first aired in japan, but they both don't know those moves so don't get confusied...i know it's tepting, but you need to think about it...

the moves are sonic boom and bite...

Yanmega used Silver Wind in it's....second appearence, I think? In any case, it does know the move, which is fairly redundant given that it has Sooniboom, which is effectively the same crap.
    Seviper has never used poison fang. It hardly even used a simple bite to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by DanChimchar View Post
    Q: Has there been any kisses in the anime (not movies since movies have 2)

Also

Q: Has there been like any episodes where like a trainer fights with it's owner? Not counting the Mayleen and Lucario
    Misty's and her sister's Luvdisc kissed each other in one special episode, I think.

I recall Ash has sometimes trained his Pokémon by fighting himself against it/them. Plus, usually before a trainer catches a Pokémon, s/he fights against it (=weakens) and then captures it, if that is counted.

Has Ash's Turtwig used Synthesis since its capture episode? I don't recall any other time.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Has Ash's Turtwig used Synthesis since its capture episode? I don't recall any other time.
    Yes during his gym battle with the fossil guy at the first gym.

how did May evovle her eevee into Glaceon? I mean she has only been to Sinnoh once and I don't think she stopped at Route 117, so did she use some sort of Totem Pole dance, or did she put in a McDonald's Freezer or something?

true original diva

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphiredragon929 View Post
    how did May evovle her eevee into Glaceon? I mean she has only been to Sinnoh once and I don't think she stopped at Route 117, so did she use some sort of Totem Pole dance, or did she put in a McDonald's Freezer or something?
    When May took the boat trip to Sinnoh, it made a stop at Snowpoint first. While she was there, May located the Ice Rock and had Eevee touch it to evolve. After that, she got back on the boat to go to Lake Valor. The end.

Stupid man, a flashback happend with Glaceon. Must've spaced out!

true original diva

In the anime how do pokemon like kadabra evolved? and has the attack "return" be shown in the anime and how?
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Is there more of each legendary Pokemon in the anime? Or, are the Regis not considered legendary in the show? When Brandon battles with Registeel and Regice, the Nurse Joy watching says "I've never seen one," indicating there may be more than one, and legendaries aren't usually captured by people.

Also, are there any CDs or anything that contain the background music from Johto onward? I can only ever find the first season's bgm.

Yes, there are more then one of each Legendary in the show.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by darklord18 View Post
    In the anime how do pokemon like kadabra evolved? and has the attack "return" be shown in the anime and how?
    Pokemon that evolve by trading? Since we've only seen three cases of trading in the anime (Butterfree <-> Raticate (x2), Lickitung <-> Wobbuffet, and Aipom <-> Buisel), this is unknown at the moment. The same rules from the game likely apply to the anime though.

And I don't believe we ever saw a return attack, or its opposite, Frustration. My guess is that it would be a standard tackle.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerful_Blaziken88 View Post
    Is there more of each legendary Pokemon in the anime? Or, are the Regis not considered legendary in the show? When Brandon battles with Registeel and Regice, the Nurse Joy watching says "I've never seen one," indicating there may be more than one, and legendaries aren't usually captured by people.
    In the anime, legendary Pokemon seem to be defined as those with such powerful abilities and nature-oriented connections (Entei barks, volcanoes erupt, Articuno helps doomed mountain climmbers dow the mountian), along with the sheer scarcity of thee Pokemon, that they are considered legendary. To catch one marks a person as a powerful trainer, but to catch or use a legendary Pokemon isn't unheard of.

Actually, we saw Clamperl evolve in Season 8. They only had to have the item attached, and then be transported to the pok&#233;mon center
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

There's also Misty's Poliwhirl, who was simply returned to it's pokéball while clutching a King's Rock, and a Slowking in late Johto who evolved holding that same item and the usual method.

Curse me for not watching late Johto and most of Hoenn....

But all of those Pokemon evolved with items included, an extra accessory to be used for evolve-by-trade Pokemon. So the assumption that regular evolve-by-trade Pokemon evolves the same way in trades remains the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
    Curse me for not watching late Johto and most of Hoenn....

But all of those Pokemon evolved with items included, an extra accessory to be used for evolve-by-trade Pokemon. So the assumption that regular evolve-by-trade Pokemon evolves the same way in trades remains the same.
    There a prolbem with that and if that was true then every Kabadra, hunter etc that evolve by trade without items would evolve when trainer give them to nurses Joy. If i recalled correctly, Brock onix evolved while his brother was training it and not by trade.
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Ok, is pokemon on at a new time, because I been recording(with DVR) at the same time, day and channel and nothing. So is it?

Back home! TO HOENN!

Poochyena is claimed by me!
        Spoiler:- Who made what:

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast