Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546
Results 1,126 to 1,133 of 1133

Thread: Single Animé Questions **READ BEFORE MAKING A THREAD**

Quote Originally Posted by World Turtle View Post
    Okay IIRC there was a Pokemon Sunday Episode where if I remember right the hosts discussed what Pokemon Ash would bring back for the Sinnoh League correct? At least that is what people said they were discussing or maybe I misunderstood. Anyways IIRC I saw Butterfree, Primeape, etc. in some previews of that episode.

So my question is did Haunter ever appear at all in that? I was just thinking if he did that would confirm his spot as an "Ash Pokemon" where the Spurt Opening and Glory Day Ending didn't.
    That'd be Shoko-tan's suggested team for the league, with the joke being that none of these Pokémon were actually on his team for picking.

But no, the team she suggested was Gliscor/Charizard/Squirtle/Primeape/Butterfree/Lapras. No Haunter.

(also note that there was an early episode of SPH that went through all the Pokemon Satoshi had ever had, though. It wasn't listed there either. Coupled with it never being brought up anywhere else either, it should be pretty clear the writers never considered it to have been his)
    Last edited by Dephender; 3rd January 2012 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    That'd be Shoko-tan's suggested team for the league, with the joke being that none of these Pokémon were actually on his team for picking.

But no, the team she suggested was Gliscor/Charizard/Squirtle/Primeape/Butterfree/Lapras. No Haunter.

(also note that there was an early episode of SPH that went through all the Pokemon Satoshi had ever had, though. It wasn't listed there either. Coupled with it never being brought up anywhere else either, it should be pretty clear the writers never considered it to have been his)
    So just out of curiosity who made the list? Or to be accurate who didn't make the list? You know like Raticate, Beedrill, Larvitar. The latter at least appeared in the Spurt Opening. Ash never even spoke one word to the former two (not to mention they were only around for one episode).
    Last edited by World Turtle; 3rd January 2012 at 7:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by World Turtle View Post
    So just out of curiosity who made the list? Or to be accurate who didn't make the list? You know like Raticate, Beedrill, Larvitar.
    The SPH one?
    1) Pikachu
    2) Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree
    3) Pidgeotto/Pidgeot
    4) Bulbasaur
    5) Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard
    6) Squirtle
    7) Krabby/Kingler
    8) Raticate
    9) Primeape
    10) Muk
    11) Tauros
    12) Lapras
    13) Snorlax
    14) Heracross
    15) Chikorita/Bayleef
    16) Cyndaquil
    17) Totodile
    18) Noctowl
    19) Beedrill
    20) Phanpy
    21) Taillow
    22) Treecko
    23) Corpish

Is there any news on the Plasma vs Rocket episodes ever being aired?
    [IMG]http://oi44.*******.com/2r2chw2.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by CliveKoopa View Post
    Is there any news on the Plasma vs Rocket episodes ever being aired?
    nothing yet.

Retrace my memory for me. Why did Jessie release seviper? I seriously can not remember that far back. I believe it was mid DP saga?
    Last edited by Spacialrend; 11th January 2012 at 7:08 AM.
    Kakashi (to Naruto): "I'm telling you this because you don't get it. You think you get it, but it's not the same as actually getting it. Get it?"

Psychic Monotype:
    Fighting Monotype:
    Steel Monotype:
    Fire Monotype:

Quote Originally Posted by Spacialrend View Post
    Retrace my memory for me. Why did Jessie release seviper? I seriously can not remember that far back. I believe it was mid DP saga?
    Seviper wasn't released, it was just kept back at the Kanto TR Base too keep a low profile in Unova.

Restarting thread.

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546