Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Losing Its Lustrous (564)

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyVaati View Post
    I didn't find that weird, what I found weird is why Gastrodon is the one that came out of it. Come on, Cynthia has plenty of Pokemon that could have taken the Golbat out just as well. I guess it was just because we haven't seen Gastrodon yet, but I really don't think it needed that epic greeting.
    Would you rather it be a Togekiss?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

OHSHI- MISTY WILL RETURN!

*shot*

Couldn't resist. XP

I love the look Cyrus gives Saturn when he demands the orb. I like Saturn but they should of had Jupiter steal the Adamant Orb.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Would you rather it be a Togekiss?
    Yes
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

I thought Croagunk would have evolved in this episode

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Yes
    I highly doubt Togekiss would be more epic than Gastrodon.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I highly doubt Togekiss would be more epic than Gastrodon.
    Togekiss wouldn't have been in the episode even if Cynthia did use a different Pokemon.
    I would have picked Gastrodon over Togekiss anyway. Though I'd pick any of Cynthia's other Pokemon over Gastrodon.
    3DS Friend Code: 3609-1148-9481

RIP Original Y save file. Never using PokeBank again.

Cyrus went WAY over when he saw the Lustrous Orb. I thought he looked demented throughout the entire episode and that he was a cross-eyed weirdo. I'm happy Saturn was in it instead of Jupiter. He's the only guy commander and those are always better than the girl commanders and he's also the only one that dresses normally.....Yeah, it's scary, I'm starting to get obsessed with him...

My fic, Drowning.
    Cye of the Torrent is my bishie.
    Credit to Sketchie of Coronet Designs

Togekiss wouldn't have been in the episode even if Cynthia did use a different Pokemon.
    I would have picked Gastrodon over Togekiss anyway. Though I'd pick any of Cynthia's other Pokemon over Gastrodon.
    As long as it isn't another Lucario. That pokémon has been rather overdone I think.

As long as it isn't another Lucario. That pokémon has been rather overdone I think.
    Yeah, I can't picture Lucario taking down an army of Golbat anyway.
    3DS Friend Code: 3609-1148-9481

RIP Original Y save file. Never using PokeBank again.

Well, with Flash Cannon that might be possible. Or Zen Headbutt.

Lucario can use stone edge, the same move Gastrodon used against the Golbat.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

At the end, when Cynthia took out one of her Poke Balls, I wanted to watch the next episode so much in order to find out what pokemon she'd use.

and think of my surprise when it turned out to be a gastrodon!! only problem was it was the wrong coloured one....

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2qnqtyf.jpg[/IMG]
    Looks like I might be here to stay...

PASBL Trainer Level: 4 | 26-12-8 | 77 KO's | 199 TP | 0 SP
    PASBL Referee (C+)
    | Squad | League Table |

[.:Badges:.]
    Reffing Badge
    Onslaught Badge

Well, the color isn't so important I guess. I think the writers aren't particularly interested in revealing Cynthia's pokemon just as of right now. I think Ash will eventually get to the Sinnoh league, and they'll have to send out all of her Pokemon at that point.
    3DS Friend Code: 2079-6549-2981
    "Let's trade and battle!" - *message me first*
    I am a shadow, I seek the ways of Hadou.
    I'll have you know, I am a Lucario.

Not as good as the second episode, but still an amazing episode. I was so glad when Mars was finally showcased, with her being my favourite villain so far and my favourite Galactic Commander. The whole Croagunk sensing Toxicroak was a nice touch, soon as I saw it acting really strangely, I knew that it would be something to do with Saturn's Toxicroak and was pleased when the two began to battle, even if Croagunk basically got completely owned.

I loved near the very end of the episode when it added suspense to the ending by showing everyone's face seperately, it was just a great moment, made me want to watch part two straight away (which I did...)

Overall, 9/10, not as good as part two, but still amazing :]
    Subliminal rules: how to live, how to die.

FB ~ PC ~ PASBL

It's about time Cyrus and Mars make their appearance, and I gotta say, their voices aren't as bad as I thought. Toxicroak stabbing Croagunk in the stomach just sorta looked like the falcon punch scene, which looked pretty awesome. Overall, can't wait what will happen next on part 2. I hope Jupiter appears there next.

Ohmann, the English voicesss.
    Cyrus sounded so scary when he was acting...cheerful. It was so unlike how I imagined him.
    AND MARSSSSS.
    I suppose she sounded sufficiently underage ;P Does anyone know who her English VA is, because it sounded incredibly familiar...

But yoshh. I've been waiting for this episode in English forever! It was most definitely epic, but it ended too soon... I wish they didn't split it up the airing ;_;

d00med n0w

Quote Originally Posted by The Renowned Obscurity
    AND MARSSSSS.
    I suppose she sounded sufficiently underage ;P Does anyone know who her English VA is, because it sounded incredibly familiar...
    That was Lisa Ortiz. I couldn't believe it. But that was her. Now I know she was from a different show(s).

Wow, I loved it! Best DP episode I gotta admit. Though, it felt a bit shorter, but thats just me. Onto my notes!

-I cant believe Brock got to fall in love 3 times, and not get hit by Croagunk. I was so confused, then I thought "Oh yeah! Toxicroak" That's why.
    -I liked it when Brock told Nurse Joy "Your my Lustrous Orb, and Ill protect you." lol
    -Mars was entirely cute. Her voice actress did a good job voicing her. Though, It feels like her voice actress is from a different show. I just can't put my finger on it. edit: Wait, it was Liza Ortiz. My bad :P
    -I thought Jupiter was gonna appear, but nope, but that's ok. Shell be there next episode.
    Cyrus really looked, happy, then he all turned mad. Double Agant. pssh.
    -Im glad that Ash had mentioned May when they were talking about the Pixies. It's like she's getting credit, like how Ash also mentioned Zoey. Since both were in Snowpoint City about this legend.
    -The Lustrous Orb was very pretty; too bad Team Galatic wants to steal them and use it for evil.
    -Hey, a Growlithe. Man, haven't seen one of those in a while.
    -I was happy Cynthia's Garchomp kicked Saturn's Bronzor's butt! I went like "Ha! Take that Ugly Hair man!"
    -My eyes were blowing when I saw Toxicroak broke in over the roof, attacking Croagunk. That Poison Jab looked murderish. Like it was going to rip out his guts. O_O
    -I got all suspensful when Mars and her Grunts came and surrounded them. "There are more of them?!"
    -Oo! Cynthia's got another Pokemon to let out. Wonder what it's gonna be...

Until the next episode, can't wait.
    Last edited by the1stpkmnfan; 28th February 2009 at 3:44 PM.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

I really liked this episode. I was mad when it ended because it was getting real good. Now time to wait for the next episode next week.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8824-8167
    PM me if you add me so I can add you

My Friend Safari (Water): Bibarel , Gyarados , Azumarill

Safaris I am looking for with these Pokemon:
    1. Drifblim
    2. Poliwhirl
    3. Heracross
    4. Whirlipede
    5. Gothorita
    6. Forretress
    7. Sigilyph

Man, when Toxicroak stabbed Croagunk I thought we were gonna see Pokeguts fly everywhere XD ANd I love how in the two-part episodes how they end with that fabulous artwork <3 And it's funny, even without jabbing Brock the fact that Croagunk DIDN'T jab him snapped him out of his love.

Mars has Domino's voice...that shouldn't make me fan myself, should it?

Someone tell me who's voicing Cyrus and tell me now. It sounds like Ted Lewis's diction, but he's never done a faint Southern drawl. Either way I love how he growls when he talks, even when he's being upbeat and that totally has nothing to do with how I voiced him, nope nope nope.
    Cyrus is also gratutiously overacted, but given that this version of him seems to have very little emotional impulse control, it WORKS which is very strange.

I want to make sweet love to this episode.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

It is Domino, zomg! Yeah I read on Bulbagarden that is was Lisa Ortiz, which yeah, I can definitely see.
    Still no confirmation about Cyrus though... :/
    And we need the second part to hear Jupiter!

But yeah, this is the episode that pretty much dispells the theory that Cyrus doesn't have emotions. He's trying to suppress them...but is failing miserably. xD

d00med n0w

On the show he never made that claim though (although it's pretty clear in the games that he has 'em).
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Well, Cyrus has their good side, and especially from Cynthia's grandmother. He does do a good job at being a doubl agent. Can't wait to see Jupiter, and hopefully she'll sound like a women. Yeah I think she will.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

...why wouldn't Jupiter sound like a woman? Granted, she lends herself to a deeper voice, but still a feminine one.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast