Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: A Double Team Turnover! (Part Two) (565)

Quote Originally Posted by The Benmeister View Post
    How is it that Team Galactic are able to instantaneously summon a limitless supply of invincible Golbat? Where do they get them?
    A wizard did it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Benmeister View Post
    How is it that Team Galactic are able to instantaneously summon a limitless supply of invincible Golbat? Where do they get them?
    The Golbat Salesman, the twin of the Magicarp salesman, who is the exact opposite of his brother.

He raises strong Pokémon and sales them for a good price.
    4 Generations - 8 Teams - 48 Pokémon - 1 Trainer

The grunts have a team of 6 Golbats each?
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by TeddiUrsa View Post
    The Golbat Salesman, the twin of the Magicarp salesman, who is the exact opposite of his brother.

He raises strong Pokémon and sales them for a good price.
    I suppose Hunter J buys from him too. :P

any idea what attack gastrodon was using against the golbat i know the first one was stone edge but what was the second was it sandstorm or muddy water?
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

I think Cynthia commanded both of them to use Sandstorm.

Maybe the Golbats are all summoned from the Golbatic Valleys scattered around Sinnoh!

Team Galactic is doing the world a favor by reducing the Golbat population. Ever since the days of RBY, I have not been able to do as much as sneeze in a cave without walking into a Zubat or Golbat. Now with the charitable work of the Galactic goons, I might be able to make a dash for that rare item in the corner without having three consecutive random encounters with a Golbat in the 7 steps I take, then having to fight it because even though my Pokemon was 10 levels higher, the Golbat still had higher Speed.

Super Repel. A gift from the gods.

Now if only Team Galactic would do something about Tentacool...
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

What did Stone Edge look like in this episode?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Fairly large shards of rock revolved around Gastrodon in a kind of spiral-shape, and then it fired them at the hordes of cannon fodder.

It looked like a rock version of hidden power

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Did the twerps ever figure out Cyrus' connection to Team Galactic? IIRC, they just let him walk away/left him be multiple times through the 2-parter. I would hope that they at least knew something was...off about him, especially after all that evil cackling of his, and the fact that HIS VOICE GAVE HIM SUPER STRE-...I mean, summoned a horde of Golbat...

I love this episode. I Know J will be in the next time we see TG at least I hope.
    Yes Mars and Jupiter at the end looked so cool. I wished Mars and Jupiter showed there pokemon

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    The New Ranger From Hoeen
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.
    Styler Level: 33
    On Mission: 14: Get The Yellow Gem!
    Credits To Sweet May For The Banner

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    It looked like a rock version of hidden power
    agreed...luckily the attack will look different in a battle field( a freaking giant pointy stone coming out from the ground...that's how the attack should be like)
    I really expected Togekiss instead of that fugly slug...or even spiritomb...

WTF??Garchomp can fly now?no wonder why it's uber...Garchomp can make impossible stuff for its type!

Quote Originally Posted by kpt25 View Post
    agreed...luckily the attack will look different in a battle field( a freaking giant pointy stone coming out from the ground...that's how the attack should be like)
    I really expected Togekiss instead of that fugly slug...or even spiritomb...

WTF??Garchomp can fly now?no wonder why it's uber...Garchomp can make impossible stuff for its type!
    It's Pokedex entry in the games states that it flies at Mach speeds...

Who agrees with me that the scene with Purugly using Shadow Ball was f-ing awesome?
    Last edited by Electivirus; 2nd October 2008 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Electivirus View Post
    Did the twerps ever figure out Cyrus' connection to Team Galactic? IIRC, they just let him walk away/left him be multiple times through the 2-parter. I would hope that they at least knew something was...off about him, especially after all that evil cackling of his, and the fact that HIS VOICE GAVE HIM SUPER STRE-...I mean, summoned a horde of Golbat...
    I think Cynthia has an idea that he could be connected to them by the look on her face after all it was really suspusious the way he was in the ruins

also has anyone any idea what move bronzor was trying to use?
    Last edited by Venusaur Master; 2nd October 2008 at 11:23 PM.
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by kpt25 View Post
    I always thought it'd look like the pokémon covered in rocks (look at Toph in the Avatar episode "Bitter Work"), then glow yellow in the crevices, and THEN dive down in mach speeds.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Anyways Over all great episode and love the battle.
    At the end it was werid did they find out that Cryus was evil because in teh frist part he was talking and looking all evil to ash and dawn and all they do is look at him like kool

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    The New Ranger From Hoeen
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.
    Styler Level: 33
    On Mission: 14: Get The Yellow Gem!
    Credits To Sweet May For The Banner

Nope...they didnt know at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Venusaur Master View Post
    I think Cynthia has an idea that he could be connected to them by the look on her face after all it was really suspusious the way he was in the ruins

also has anyone any idea what move bronzor was trying to use?
    I think it was going to use Confuse Ray...

Edit: Rank up! woot!

Once again they get confused.(You know they don't think Cyrus is evil)I thought Croagunk was going to evolve.Also poor Chimchar!

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

i was more shocked to see Croagunk actually surviving to that blow from NOT SHINY Toxicroak...that would kill any normal person(not pokemon of course)

AAAAAAA EPIC!!!!!!!!

I am in a butthurt rage Jupiter was only in like 3 scenes and they shrunk her rack However Mars was so roflable. Like every scene she's in it seems like she should be saying "SLOWPOKE TAILS HYUCK HYUCK HYUCK" forrealz.

Saturn looked like he had failed at the end when he was hanging his head... even though he got the Adamant Orb. What was that about? o/

Team Galactic plus THE CHOMP :B what else can you ask for? o) Oh maybe that old hag to piss off and Cynthick to scram too... they were too friendly with Cyrus for my likings >o|

Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    AAAAAAA EPIC!!!!!!!!

Team Galactic plus THE CHOMP :B what else can you ask for?
    Agreed...and nice new sig btw...you sure were pretty fast...

Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    Saturn looked like he had failed at the end when he was hanging his head... even though he got the Adamant Orb. What was that about? o/
    I think Saturn felt liked he failed of Team Rocket being involved unexpectedly and how in the past he interacted with them. But yeah Cyrus didn't really felt disappointed.

The two episodes were good, it took a while for me to watch them because of school and the things going on.

But it was nice to see the 3 Galatic leaders, they all played a role. And I heard Pokemon Hunter J in the episode. In a way I have a hunch that she might be involved later on with Mespirt, Uxie, and Azelf if there is an arc for that one since she would make sense with the job.

For one moment I thought Crogunk was dead, that was one huge jab on the gut it took. And so cute when Chimchar saving Pikachu like that. I loved when Ash was crying for it. I don't know what exactly he said, but I heard Paul mentioned.

And I thought for a second that Cyrus identity was revealed when he got super ****** when Team Rocket got the orb or something. I don't know what he said and then everyone reacted. Be nice someone explained that part to me.

But the episode was awesome, be a week break, its better anyways.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast