Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: A Double Team Turnover! (Part Two) (565)

I completely forgot about this episode. I need to watch this episode and part one tommorow especially since it has Team Galactic.
    Judging by the posts im reading, this must be a great episode. Gives me another reason to watch this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by SOS! Its Not Healthy.. View Post
    I...And I heard Pokemon Hunter J in the episode. In a way I have a hunch that she might be involved later on with Mespirt, Uxie, and Azelf if there is an arc for that one since she would make sense with the job.
    That's my thoughts exactly. Also I loved the Disco Mukku. Look at him try and point towards TR lol. What was Cynthia talking to Chimchar about? All i know is that it involved Paul.... Was Toxicroak trying to use a kamikami attack from DBZ when he was fighting Chimchar? I'm not a fan of this ending. -_- It's just all Piplup. LITERALLY! But it was suffocatingly cute the whole Piplup and Pikachu fight story on the ending.

Overall it was great! Love the opening by the way!

Quote Originally Posted by DanChimchar View Post
    I love this episode. I Know J will be in the next time we see TG at least I hope.
    Yes Mars and Jupiter at the end looked so cool. I wished Mars and Jupiter showed there pokemon
    What are you rambling on about...? Jupiter and Mars had their Pokémon out. Purugly was there (even had a bit of action itself) and Skuntank stole the Lustrous Orb and made its escape too.

I don't speak Japanese... so this is what I got from the episode, and was wondering if anyone could clarify this for me:

So Cyrus.. pretended to be friends with Cynthia, just to get on their good side.. and then he issued the stealing of the Lustrus Orb.. or one of those orbs..
    sound right?

But he seems crazy! I can't wait to see the develop of his story line. Maybe he and J can have an epic battle.
    Long Live Gliscor

So how does the episode end. All I saw was to be continued with Cyrus laughing. Also, what is the scene with Cyrus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn in that white room about?
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    So how does the episode end. All I saw was to be continued with Cyrus laughing. Also, what is the scene with Cyrus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn in that white room about?
    I think they were in one of their bases at the end.
    i know the cube key can detect were the orbs are but what other purpose could it have since they now have the orbs.
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

The best episode i've seen so far in DP!!! Still wonder what that guy told about Satoshi's role in movie 12 nearing the end of the episode

I'm really not going to say all the things that were great about this episode because I'll be talking forever. But yeah, it was an amazing 2 part episode.

My favorite part however does not include the action, it was simply Chimchar touching Ash's face and then smiling what I liked the most. I don't know why, it was a simple scene but I think it meant a lot in the characterization of Chimchar and the contrast between his relationship with Paul and Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by DanChimchar View Post
    Anyways Over all great episode and love the battle.
    At the end it was werid did they find out that Cryus was evil because in teh frist part he was talking and looking all evil to ash and dawn and all they do is look at him like kool
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Nope...they didnt know at all...
    Well, they sure feel like dragging on this Team don't they...

Quote Originally Posted by kpt25 View Post
    i was more shocked to see Croagunk actually surviving to that blow from NOT SHINY Toxicroak...that would kill any normal person(not pokemon of course)
    If you've seen what Croagunk is actually capable of, I wouldn't be.

Quote Originally Posted by SOS! Its Not Healthy.. View Post
    I think Saturn felt liked he failed of Team Rocket being involved unexpectedly and how in the past he interacted with them. But yeah Cyrus didn't really felt disappointed.
    Well, Saturn knows how incompetent Team Rocket can be, so he knows. Cyrus doesn't though.

Meh, haven't seen the episode, but from what I've heard it was good. Well, in that case I'll just lie in patience for the ENG version to arrive...

~C_L~

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Anyone have a pic of Stone Edge? I'd like to see it.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I wonder what Cynthia was saying to Chimchar...

Quote Originally Posted by kpt25 View Post
    Agreed...and nice new sig btw...you sure were pretty fast...
    Haha thanks I have to be on top of these things you know. o)

The ending scene was the most epic thing I've seen in my life. They put the orbs and puzzle-chunk in a safehouse it looked like, then Cyrus burst out into an epic derranged villain cackle. :V I wanted to see that sooo badly and it happened. The rage was incredible.

One thing I noticed was that triangle with the lake trio was well... a triangle. Did it have anything to do with the orbs? It looked like if you put them in the circles or something they'd so something... but then you'd need a third. Perhaps the Platinum Orb or whatever Giratina's orb is will be their next target?? To complete the set? This episode was probably finished long before Platinum came out, but not like the writers of the game/anime couldn't have talked about it.

Also Stone Edge was like a bunch of rocks flying out of nowhere centered around Gastrodon striking the Golbats... like a bunch of shards. Unless that was a different attack lol.

PS Man Cynthick's grandma is HORRENDOUS! Hag needs to gtfho TV and never disgrace Team Galactic's sexcellence ever again. Oi.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    Also Stone Edge was like a bunch of rocks flying out of nowhere centered around Gastrodon striking the Golbats... like a bunch of shards. Unless that was a different attack lol.
    Yeah, that was Stone Edge. Frankly I was hoping for something a bit more stronger looking.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

The only parts of these eps that I didn't really like was that there was no huge battle. All the gang really did was zap a bunch of Golbat out of the sky, and nothing really else.

Cyrus looks like a great villain though.

has anyone got episode pictures

My favourite episode so far! I love Team Galactic and Mars was amazing with her Purugly! I hope in DP98 they update the opening to include Purugly and Skuntank.
    this hope is treacherous, this daydream is dangerous.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

If there could be only one translation made for any of the recent DPt eps, these would be the ones. In particular, I'm really wondering what Cyrus said to Ash and Dawn after they revealed that they saw Mesprit and Azelf and what he was going on about when he flipped out at TR near the end. Pokemon's usually easy enough to understand, language comprehension or not, but when you can't get it, you really can't get it.

Cyrus got a semi-typical "evil dude" voice, but I quite like it for some reason. Mars' voice was higher than I expected, and Jupiter got nowhere near enough screentime for me to judge her voice. Although her Skuntank seems to be confused about what species it is given its panting as it runs up to Jupiter with the Lustrous Orb in tow.

Other than that...I was hoping there'd be a bit more action in these eps, but I'll take what we got - an episode showing that the writers are trying to flesh out the TG arc instead of half-assing it like they did with TA/TM, and a damn good one at that.
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkleo View Post
    I wonder what Cynthia was saying to Chimchar...
    I heard her ask ash If this was Pauls Chimchar since I heard Shinji or how ever you spell it. Then she was like your with a good trainer blah blah and that she saw lots of potental in him. Blah Blah hope I helped

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    The New Ranger From Hoeen
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.
    Styler Level: 33
    On Mission: 14: Get The Yellow Gem!
    Credits To Sweet May For The Banner

These two episodes are the best DP episodes yet! and Cyrus is now my favorite pokemon character.
    Franzy says you're a foolishly fool who foolishly thinks foolish things!
        Spoiler:- credits:

best episodes in dp awesome just watched it and it was so cool hopefully after the pep talk cynthia gave to chimchar it can evolve.
    wanna brawl?

-Charizard is the greatest pokemon.
    BOW DOWN BEFORE HIM!

Let's hope that means that Chimchar will evolve soon!

I wonder... how could Cyrus go together with the police. Desn't they know the indentity to TG's leader? I was strange that TR could be in the police too.
    TO THE STAFF
    I found an error in my username, the letter w.
    Could I please change my name to Shiny Pokemon Lover? P.S I replase this text with a thank you line to the staff member who does it.

Quote Originally Posted by jorisw View Post
    These two episodes are the best DP episodes yet! and Cyrus is now my favorite pokemon character.
    I agree, they are the best, but MARS is the best character! Her Purugly kicks butt!
    this hope is treacherous, this daydream is dangerous.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

Considering the rozzers are always Officer Jenny or that guy with the brown hair, how could they not notice TR? These sort of things make me laugh.

I like the way that the rozzers dont know of the TG leader...

Quote Originally Posted by Juputoru View Post
    If there could be only one translation made for any of the recent DPt eps, these would be the ones. In particular, I'm really wondering what Cyrus said to Ash and Dawn after they revealed that they saw Mesprit and Azelf and what he was going on about when he flipped out at TR near the end. Pokemon's usually easy enough to understand, language comprehension or not, but when you can't get it, you really can't get it.
    Well, keep an eye on #PM's tracker (sorry, not allowed to link it). They recently released DP094 and DP095 sub, so maybe they will do 96 and 97 as well?

Quote Originally Posted by TeddiUrsa View Post
    - MARS ( dammit...me being stupid) is one sexy *****...maybe one of my new pokemon anime favourites now...what´s up with me and readheads?!
    I completely concur to that. Mars is HOT. Perhaps it has something to do with the red hair... Beats me. All I know is, she's moved up tremendously as one of my favorite Poke-anime females.

...Well, then. To put it plainly, I wasn't sure how these two episodes of Team Galactic would play out... I was kind of worried for a moment. (Probably after I watched the episodes in the Hoenn saga with the Team Aqua/Magma leaders... Eck.) Now all doubt has faded. This series is amazing, and VERY promising. I've noted that since I saw the first episode. This is one series where I can actaully feel proud to say "I watch the Pokemon Diamond & Pearl series. Don't believe me? Watch it yourself."
    There are just so many twists and turns, and so many new revelations in this series alone... Taking three steps ahead, and not going back.

I congratulate the writers and whomever's on this team making this phenomenal turn for the Pokemon anime. Fleshing out characters, episodes that don't feel as filler, and an actually interesting plot. Great work. Great work.

~MEWTWO RETURNS AT LAST!~

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast