Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: A Double Team Turnover! (Part Two) (565)

Clearly the best episodes of Pokemon in years.

I also loved how they learned from the Magma and Aqua crapfest. Pokemon Anime is like 75% filler, and it's sickening. I personally only watch episodes that have a capture, introduce key characters, or help advance the plot is some way.

And the ending wasn't "we're blasting off again! ding! omg we're all happy again! bye character of the day, we'll never see you again! to be continued!", it ended with a cliffhanger that honestly surprised me.

But how will the Anime turn out? We know that the Pixies will be captured by Galactic, and they'll be used in some way. But will they follow the D/P Spear Temple plot, or the Pl Torn World plot?

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    But how will the Anime turn out? We know that the Pixies will be captured by Galactic, and they'll be used in some way. But will they follow the D/P Spear Temple plot, or the Pl Torn World plot?
    I think that these two episodes are actually part of something that will culminate in movie 12.
    *ALL-STAR MODE*

Agreed. I like how they didn't try to rush to a conclusion and left things to be solved later. I sincerely hope Team Galactic's climax isn't screw up like Magma/Aqua.

Team Rocket was...well...Team Rocket. They wanted the orb for themselves but Cyrus had other plans.

I'm amazed that despite Cyrus going bat crap crazy, the heroes didn't think much of it. I think they'll be in for a shock when they find out who Cyrus really is.

We finally got to see Mars and Jupiter too.

I'm looking forward to seeing these in motion because the screen caps don't seem to do them justice.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    We know that the Pixies will be captured by Galactic, and they'll be used in some way.
    Actually, I'm not 100% sure but I could have sworn that Jupiter said they were going to hire J to capture the Pixie's for them. Which would explain why she is in the opening. =]

Damn, I want a fight between Cyrus and Giovanni now ^_^

At least Team Galatic isn't badly done (thus far) compared to Team Magma and Team Aqua.

Did that creator guy at the end say that the next movie is the climax of the Dialga VS Palkia VS Girantina battle? If so, I bet Cyrus would be involved....
    Hopefully they will also so Acreus.

Best parts were definately Cyrus angrily talking/shouting towards TR and Cyrus summoning a gazillion Golbats.

Jupiter said she would hire a Pokemon Hunter. Not J specifically but we haven't seen any others.
    Quote Originally Posted by ?????? View Post
    i is afraid of bad grammarz in t3h title

Failure.
    ~The number 1 Mudkip fanatic!~
    ~Bebo - Facebook ~

~I was a Gligar fan BEFORE Satoshi got one!
    If you were too, copy and paste this in your sig.~

~Claims~
    ~Pokemon: Gligar~
    ~Anime Songs: Maemukki Rocketto-Dan / Ready Go! both from Pokemon~
    ~Celebrities: Terry Wogan - The Stig~
    ~Anime Bishie: Shinku from Rozen Maiden~

~I currently have 85 Trained Pokemon so pick 6 for Roulette Battles!~
    ~Diamond FC: 1376 1038 9979~

Quote Originally Posted by Wadeledge View Post
    I think that these two episodes are actually part of something that will culminate in movie 12.
    Hey that's be pretty cool if it continued on to movie 12. I also heard Ash and a few Pokemon are going to play a major part in movie 12 so this should indeed be intresting.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Anyone have a pic of Stone Edge? I'd like to see it.
    I think it looks like Hidden Power. It's the same shiny balls surrounding the pokemon but then those shiny balls turn into stones and then the pokemon fires them.

man thats why i like toxicroak he straight up just knock the wind out of croagunk. dang those golbats look like they died after they got hit by stone edge

This episode also looks great judging from the images I saw. Cyrus is like the best Pokemon villian ever. From the images, it looked like he was showing his true self & keeping his cover @ the same time. Now that's a truly villian. It was good to see Cythnia again. I hope Ash learn a few more things from her as they were battling TG.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    I think it looks like Hidden Power. It's the same shiny balls surrounding the pokemon but then those shiny balls turn into stones and then the pokemon fires them.
    Darn, I was hoping it'd be something a bit more epic.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Why do i get is strang feeling that Cyrus next targets are going to be Dawn and Ash as they saw two of the three lake trio?
    It was a good episode but it could have been better with another pokemon other than Garchomp.
    Last edited by darklord18; 5th October 2008 at 7:26 AM.

i just hope Cyrus isnt those type of villians that lets there pride get in the way and he stays on task and will stop at nothing to achvie his goal

I would also like to know what happens dialog wise, like what thy are talking about in the ruins, the ending scene at the Galactic Base.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

I would also like to know what happens dialog wise, like what thy are talking about in the ruins, the ending scene at the Galactic Base.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by darklord18 View Post
    Why do i get is strang feeling that Cyrus next targets are going to be Dawn and Ash as they saw two of the three lake trio?
    It was a good episode but it could have been better with another pokemon other than Garchomp.
    Well that could happen if they writers make it a bit more difficult form TG to capture the pixies. Maybe the writers will make it in such a way that "the pixies would only appear near those people who represent there abilities of Knowledge (Uxie), Emotion (Mesprit) & Willpower (Azelf)", so TG would be left to find those people but since Cyrus knows that Ash (according to me represents 'willpower') & Dawn (according to me represents 'emotion') has seen two pixies then he would surely target them. This leaves the person with 'knowledge' out so they have to find him unless we see some who saw Uxie (acprding to my belief the one to see Uxie could be Gary, Paul or Brock; though i hope it is Brock so that we can get to see him something really important in the series after a long time).
    Also there is another reason i think that TG might target Ash if the writers continue the "Aura" topic in DP (D/P/Pt). This is because on a recently released Pokemon Manga (which is different from the normal one & named "The Mysterious Thief! Pokemon 7"). In there the main characters sister gets kidnapped by TG because of her 'Aura' sensing ability.
    Since Ash also has 'Aura' sensing ability & if the writers mix this part with the anime then we have another reason for TG to target Ash & Co. in the future.

Ok back on topic - Can someone please explain me what Cyrus was taking about when he was shouting at TR. Also did Ash & co mention that they had seen Dialga & Palkia before (because i wanted to see if the writers have joined the movies part to the anime or not like before they did with Aura & Lucario (recent) thing & also the Lugia in Jhoto). Also why where Ash & Dawn surprised when Brock mentioned the name of Dialga & Palkia (it is in that clip where we see Ash & Dawn face in a blue background with Dialga & Palkia in it).

What this manga call "The mysterious thief! pokemon 7" and is TG is the same evil team you fight in DP or is this a different team all together?

On topic I can see one of the two thing happening,
    1 Cyrus has J capture Ash and Dawn and Brock team up with the tag battler (expect Buck and Marley.), Elite Flour and the Champion.(forget her name.) to rescues them and stop Cyrus.
    2 Cyrus has J capture the lake trio them after she hand them over, he turn on her and she team up with the heroes to get revenge on him.

But what were they saying about a hunter and what is this project Mars was talking about? Can't wait to see how it play out. Cyrus has to the best evil team leader ever.

My favorite part was when Muku comes back to tell Ash something and it does a little dance
    Heart Gold FC 0690 2997 2142

Quote Originally Posted by bigpop618 View Post
    My favorite part was when Muku comes back to tell Ash something and it does a little dance
    It made me laugh too. It looked like it was about to fart.

Quote Originally Posted by kpt25 View Post

WTF??Garchomp can fly now?no wonder why it's uber...Garchomp can make impossible stuff for its type!
    Thank you that got on my nerves im like omg flying uberchomp there just trying to get us mad.

just seeing that is like a big middle finger to my face . no offense to any other people in this topic.
    " The ability to love, I think, is some kind of psychic ability...~Sabrina"
    Credit to Profile Picture is TheGreenTerror

Garchomp was always able to fly. It even mentions it in the dex.

Saturn has a funny voice, when Pikachouhu tried to Volt Tackle him and his Toxicroak, I tght Pikachu was gonna die but then chimchar came and saved Pikachu. I hope we see more of Saturn.

My fic, Drowning.
    Cye of the Torrent is my bishie.
    Credit to Sketchie of Coronet Designs

Heh, maybe Ash "dies" like Gaara from Naruto Shippuden.

Maybe not, but it'd make TG a lot more sinister.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

[QUOTE=Lucario At Service;8739073]Well that could happen if they writers make it a bit more difficult form TG to capture the pixies. Maybe the writers will make it in such a way that "the pixies would only appear near those people who represent there abilities of Knowledge (Uxie), Emotion (Mesprit) & Willpower (Azelf)", so TG would be left to find those people but since Cyrus knows that Ash (according to me represents 'willpower') & Dawn (according to me represents 'emotion') has seen two pixies then he would surely target them. This leaves the person with 'knowledge' out so they have to find him unless we see some who saw Uxie (acprding to my belief the one to see Uxie could be Gary, Paul or Brock; though i hope it is Brock so that we can get to see him something really important in the series after a long time).
    Also there is another reason i think that TG might target Ash if the writers continue the "Aura" topic in DP (D/P/Pt). This is because on a recently released Pokemon Manga (which is different from the normal one & named "The Mysterious Thief! Pokemon 7"). In there the main characters sister gets kidnapped by TG because of her 'Aura' sensing ability.
    Since Ash also has 'Aura' sensing ability & if the writers mix this part with the anime then we have another reason for TG to target Ash & Co. in the future.

[QUOTE]

I think we found our plot for movie 12. Ash gets captured by Cyrus once they find out Ash has Aura and they need it to resurect some Pokemon. Than descruction of the earth is near bum, bum, bum that'd be pretty cool. That or they use it as some other TG arc. Maybe it can finish the Ash & Aura arc this way two and Hunter J.

Cyrus is like an insane Giovanni
    Mars is also very hot
    Shinies: (Gift) (In-game event) (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) Sylveon (trade) (MM)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi

FT: (all shiny)
    LF: (all shiny)

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast