Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: A Double Team Turnover! (Part Two) (565)

Quote Originally Posted by the1stpkmnfan View Post
    Wow, the narrator sounded very evil at the end.
    Lol I thought I was watching DragonBall Z.

^Because he makes it so incredibly obvious. I had a freaking conniption, ranting about the same things TG wants to accomplish.
    EDIT: asddjdklhds i should just start quoting.

Speaking of which...
    Ugh, I'm kinda upset about they hiring J... She's cool and all, but she might cramp TG's style... I mean, it's obvious they're pretty capable of doing everything themselves. I guess it just makes moar trouble for the twerps.

Also, the mentioning of the IronWorks kinda surprised me, just because it's been established as the most pointless place ever. Maybe the writers realized this and decided to somehow relate it to TG in some convoluted way that I can't really follow because their animeverse plan is much more complex than their gameverse one haha.

d00med n0w

Since Cynthia is becoming suspicious of Cyrus, Im guess that she wont be suprised if she'll be at the epic battle in the future. Aww, too bad she wont get all hotheaded.

Im looking forward to seeing Hunter J again, and see what she'll be doing this time.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Quote Originally Posted by pokefiend_13 View Post
    Lol I thought I was watching DragonBall Z.
    I thought it was a new person at first, but wow I never knew such tension in a way of acting like that could be so...wicked!

Quote Originally Posted by the1stpkmnfan View Post
    Better than Part 1, I admit! Many things I liked. Onto my notes now...

Wow, I was expecting Jupiter's voice to be like the voice of a non-singing opera woman. But I like her voice.

(You know, she didn't sound too bad, maybe I'll watch the episode again once Direct TV has it on 12. )

Mars is so sassy, and I like that about her. and Mars was cute when she laughted.

(And also to mention a very adorable voice)

lol...Ash said "Who's That Pokemon?" to Skunktank

(Heh, when was the last time our Ash said that? Nostalgia)
    Last edited by A_Merry_Snowrunt; 7th March 2009 at 4:21 PM. Reason: fixed the quoting brackets

At first, I thought that TR would actually keep the Lustrous Orb away from Galactic, but in the end, Galactic executes their plans flawlessly, thus re-obtaining the orb. Also, this is where Cyrus shows his true colors; I would like him to go fight Cynthia right now as he is now. Once he did show his true colors, he became nothing short of a meglaomaniac. The only way to stop the likes of him is to send out a platoon armed to the teeth.

But what can you do? I'm guessing that Ash probably feels helpless right about now... but he can only move on with his life, unfortunately...

*continues to linger around*

I loved When Chimchar pushed Pikachu out of the way. It reminded me of the reason I love Pokemon, poor Chimchar. Now so dedicated to Ash and his team, he'd take the hit for Pikachu.

I'm really starting to like Team Galactic. When Diamond first came out, I thought they were really lame XD I was like "Oh goody, another idiotic team, but now with boul-cuts!" but they're really smart and organized.

Team Rocket almost one for once! Almost XD

I, honestly, LOVED this episode. It reminded me of the excitement of Pokemon. And I like Jupiter's voice, too.

Quote Originally Posted by A Merry Snowrunt
    You know, she didn't sound too bad, maybe I'll watch the episode again once Direct TV has it on 12.
    Yeah, her voice is still good with me. Actually, Im kind of glad she doesnt sound like an opera woman after all. I'd bet it'd make her sound so old.

And also to mention a very adorable voice
    Absolutley, and Mar's is like my all time favroite TG Commander. Man, I never knew that she and Domino have the same voice from Liza.

Heh, when was the last time our Ash said that? Nostalgia
    For me, I really havent heard him say that since Season 6. But unless he has after that season, I'd sure love to know.

Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Whenever I hear Mars's voice, it always reminds me of Amy's voice from Sonic X and from the Sonic games.

Also, Team Galactic's reference of a Pokemon hunter is quite ominous since we pretty much know that they're referring to Hunter J.

It'll be interesting to see how all of this turns out in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario-Sonic View Post
    Whenever I hear Mars's voice, it always reminds me of Amy's voice from Sonic X and from the Sonic games.
    Yeah, I thought the same thing. And I was trying to figure out where her voice was also from other shows. But I couldn't think about it, since I was too much into the episode today.

Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Pretty much same as the last one. Man Cyrus has some anger issues. He doesn't need a therapist, he needs a phycitrist! Haha, Team Rocket acually did good in the criminal department! But in the end, Team Galactic wins. So we're all doomed?!...
    Ask me about Pokeplace Town

I thought Jupiter would sound at least a little older.

"I'm sorry if I seem so UPSET!" It's okay, Cyrus, it's totally understandable. We all have our bad days. But hey, what's that you're wearing at the end?? And don't you look the slightest bit ominous with all those Golbat fluttering around you?

JUPITER
    JUPITER
    JUPITER
    JUPITER
    JUPITER
    JUPITER!!!
    :V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY **** MY LIFE IS COMPLETE SHE IS SO HOT AND SEXY AND SHE HAS A BIG RACK OH MAN SATURN IS SO LUCKY GETTING TO BONE HER ALL THE TIME HURANG HURANG RACKCHAN!!!!! 8V!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE her voice oh man it is so.. so jizzworthy. o) It is higher than Mars' though which you'd think wouldn't fit but it does oh-so-well. Oh. So. Well. She looks too old for it but you know what they say... the younger the better 8)

I swear Saturn sounds slightly deeper in this episode than in Losing Its Lustrous rofl. Somehow he manages to go even lower for his girl o)

Does Jupiter have the same VA that Cassidy did at one point? The way she enunciates really reminds me of Cassidy's earlier voice(s) but without the Cassidy accent.

Cynthick sounded stupid though I didn't remember her voice being so lame before. It sounded garbage. Then at some points it was decent again.

Team G is definitely getting set up for a big scheme. IMO they should get Movie 13 but they will just get some arc in the show, maybe Pluto will have something in the Battle Frontier (which I would lol if the BF took place Johto).
    I'd assume J will be cropping up... but I hope that doesn't mean Jupiter will have to share her 2 parter with that old hag J. 8\ That is unacceptable tbth.

Also ROFL @ Skuntank. Just rofl. That thing should take over Pokemon it is incredible. Dumb Comcast glitched as Skuntank was charging Hyper Beam and I ALMOST killed myself in fear the episode would be cut off.

Cyrus needs to be locked up, with Mars. They are both mentally unstable but Cyrus is a genuine psychopath. His evil laughs were gr8 though oh man that was quality. I love how much of a nutcase he is that just makes all of Sinnoh tbth. o)

JUPITER!!!!!!

content ok'd by chelc-chan 8)

I'm too fangirly right now to do a long, throughtful summarization of my thoughts, so just some bullet points:

*Man, I love Chimchar, I really do. If I try and go into why I'll be writing a character essay. He just has such a great story and personality. I'm still totally being a fangirl over today's episode for just that reason. <3
    *And it's quite clear I have reason to be bias, but Cynthia wins forever IMO.
    *Still hoping that Croagunk kicks Toxicroak's butt one of these days.
    *Team Rocket was a lot of fun. They should be faster getting stuff to their boss. That'd almost be kinda cool if we had an epic Geovani vs. Cyrus war. Ah, well.

In other words, this was an awesome episode. I was looking forward to it and glad It paid off.

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
    Cyrus was acting like a complete psycho in this episode, which made me kinda happy. That speech Cynthia mentioned about one world meeting another finally makes sense now to me. One thing I have a problem with the episode was Garchomp flying even though it doesn't learn that HM. Overall, it's better than part 1, and the part with Jupiter saying about hiring a pokemon hunter to catch the trio should hint about Hunter J coming back soon to cause more trouble.
    well the pokedex says Garchomp can fly.

any way i think the episode was good and Syrus is awesome.
    Last edited by Linkdarkside; 7th March 2009 at 7:06 PM.
    Platinum
    FC: 4082 -5563- 0656

Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    JUPITER
    JUPITER
    JUPITER
    JUPITER
    JUPITER
    JUPITER!!!
    :V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also ROFL @ Skuntank. Just rofl. That thing should take over Pokemon it is incredible. Dumb Comcast glitched as Skuntank was charging Hyper Beam and I ALMOST killed myself in fear the episode would be cut off.

JUPITER!!!!!!

content ok'd by chelc-chan 8)
    About the cutoff...my Direct TV didn't have any issues here whereas I watched the normally scheduled 9:00 am version on CN today, the episode was clearly normal, however during the 12:00 pm version of Direct TV (W), it did seem buggy. Odd, it was fine here on the EST side. All you missed were the scenes Skuntank bouncing off Carnivine and hyper beams Team Rocket whereas Ash says "Who's that Pokemon?!"

Also I'm disappointed about the episode "If the Scarf Fits, Wear It" won't premiere two weeks from today, March 21st. However, that is the day before Pokemon Platinum comes out.
    Last edited by A_Merry_Snowrunt; 7th March 2009 at 7:19 PM. Reason: grammatical corrections

Quote Originally Posted by A_Merry_Snowrunt View Post
    About the cutoff...my Direct TV didn't have any issues here whereas I watched the normally scheduled 9:00 am version on CN today, the episode was clearly normal, however during the 12:00 pm version of Direct TV (W), it did seem buggy. Odd, it was fine here on the EST side. All you missed were the scenes Skuntank bouncing off Carnivine and hyper beams Team Rocket whereas Ash says "Who's that Pokemon?!"
    Since I live on the West Coast, I'd assume your 12pm corresponded to my 9am. Might've been a time error or something.
    But not like Comcast hasn't had that kind of glitch before.
    It was only for a second... the whole episode paused when the screen went black lol. Glitch started when Skuntank charged HBeam and ended while it was still charging..

BUT STILL.. I MISSED VALUABLE MILOSECONDS OF SKUNTANK!!!!!

I am still jizzing over Jupiter tbth 8V

Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    Since I live on the West Coast, I'd assume your 12pm corresponded to my 9am. Might've been a time error or something.
    But not like Comcast hasn't had that kind of glitch before.
    It was only for a second... the whole episode paused when the screen went black lol. Glitch started when Skuntank charged HBeam and ended while it was still charging..

BUT STILL.. I MISSED VALUABLE MILOSECONDS OF SKUNTANK!!!!!

I am still jizzing over Jupiter tbth 8V
    You're correct, though I did like its voice...and I finally hear Purugly's name being called out. I wonder if Looker will appear in the anime?

I actually do like Jupiter's voice but when I first heard it I was like "w8 wut" because it was higher than Mars's - not what I expected at all.
    It sounds super familiar though, just like Mars's did at first until I realized it was Domino xD

That sucks about the glitch Yeti. My cable remained glitch free fortunately.

As for Looker Handsome appearing in the anime to mess up TG's plans... I think that will only happen if they choose to follow the Platinum storyline with like the Battle Frontier (AND PLUTO).

d00med n0w

At the end it was kind of strange to me when Cyrus said awesome. I mean what villain like that would you see saying awesome?

Quote Originally Posted by Mario-Sonic View Post
    I also thought that she sounded like Amy.

I liked this episode a lot. I can't wait to see what Team Galactic is going to do in the future.
    I was surprised when I saw Garchomp flying. I didn't know that it could do that!
    7.5/10

This episode was great. It was cool to see a Gastrodon and a Stone Edge as well as Muddy Water. Always wondered hot it’d turn out. I like how Cyrus went crazy. It was cool to see Purugly and Skuntank.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Here we have it, the second part of the Cynthia/ Team Galactic two-parter. And what a great and fantastic episode it was once again!

Let's take a closer look at it:

An awesome battle at the beginning. That's what I call a real turmoil! A rousing and thrilling scene full of action. Chimchar's care for Pikachu and its courage were somehow moving. It is a great Pokemon with an just as great character.
    Awwwww, I LOVED when my Queen Cynthia said: "Oh please...I'm fine with showing off". She so adorable and sympathetic and still knows when she has to act as the powerful and determined Champion. I loooove her awareness of being elite which shows through whenever it is appropriate.
    Lovely and elite...what a woman! What an (almost) perfect woman :eek: I have such a crash on her, I barely can describe it

Chimchar stroking Ash's cheek was so sweet. You can't help being moved by this scene.
    And then Queen Cynthia's profound words about the relationship between Ash, Chimchar and Paul. I'm still philosophizing about what she could have alluded to. What does she mean? What exactly is that bond between the three? I mean, it's Cynthia who said those words, so, they simply must have consequences for the future. Oh, Cynthia if only you had already revealed the mystery of your words!

While Cyrus was rather neutral in the first part, he can rightly be called creepy, no, even terrifying this time. Just recall that scene in front of the fresco where he yells at Team Rocket with that intimidating voice and almost goes nuts. This was somewhat surprising for Pokemon but the more unusual, the better it was. Cyrus eye's becoming red and turning into the orbs and his devilish laughter while the fresco was also truning red almost made you wonder if he might be a descendant of the devil himself.

Well, although I planned not to criticize anything about this episde, there's something that bothered me nevertheless.
    How in the world could Skuntank escape with the Lustrous Orb??? It left the building through the entrance which means it had to get past Garchomp and Pikachu as well as Cynthia and Ash (!!) who were standing at the entrance. That's just impossible!
    We just saw it running towards Jupier and all of a sudden(!) the whole (!) Team Galactic (even Mars' group within(!) the buiding) were gone as if they would have been magicked away.
    This simply destroyes the logic of the episode. Do the writers really want to make us believe that our heroes and the Champion(!!) Cynthia were not able to cope with a team whose Pokemon are not really that powerful, or to chase them at least? I'd be grateful for a logical answer, because I won't let this confusing fact destroy the excellent and outstanding episode

Again, a masterpiece and despite the logical mistake mentioned above I'll award the maximum of points available:

10 out of 10 points!
    ASH FOR THE WIN!
    Pokémon veteran since 1999

Words of wisdom from Serebii Chat:
    [01:37] <Brainless> I hate the WORLD.
    [01:37] <Trainer_Trixie> trade your soul on wifi

after this episode i so hope Cynthina plays a major role in Team Galactic defeat i want to see her and Cyrus go head to head so bad!

Quote Originally Posted by ash_forever View Post

[B][I]How in the world could Skuntank escape with the Lustrous Orb??? It left the building through the entrance which means it had to get past Garchomp and Pikachu as well as Cynthia and Ash (!!) who were standing at the entrance. That's just impossible!
    10 out of 10 points!
    Ash and the gang were shrouded in that smog, or dust clouds.

I liked watching this ep. Although it was hard to make out what they were saying at some points (especially Team Rocket).

Did Ash say that he sucked? He did! He said "Man, I suck!". It was weird hearing him say that..

Team Galactic is serving as a bigger threat than Team Magma or Aqua. They're so awesome...

Overall rating: 10/10

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast