Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: A Double Team Turnover! (Part Two) (565)

Does anyone know what Cyrus was yelling at Team Rocket? I can't speak Japanese and I would really like to know. He said A LOT.

Quote Originally Posted by The Renowned Obscurity View Post
    Was I the only one upset at the lack of Jupiter?
    I think I raged over that in like 3 threads. That can be our new club, "The Stop Neglecting Jupiter Club" lol.

Also, the subs are up, you could watch them. Summary of what Cyrus raged is that TR didn't know the true power of the Orb when they threatened to have Carnivine eat it, and he thought the truth was the best way to keep them from destroying it. Then Golbat swarmed, Skuntank raped TR, and the Orb was saved. The Orbs summon Dialga/Palkia, something about the Lake Trio, etc.

The subs are up? Where?

My fic, Drowning.
    Cye of the Torrent is my bishie.
    Credit to Sketchie of Coronet Designs

I don't think there are subs - but there are people who speak both jap and english...

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2qnqtyf.jpg[/IMG]
    Looks like I might be here to stay...

PASBL Trainer Level: 4 | 26-12-8 | 77 KO's | 199 TP | 0 SP
    PASBL Referee (C+)
    | Squad | League Table |

[.:Badges:.]
    Reffing Badge
    Onslaught Badge

Who is Shimura?....

OMG!!! I have a crush on Mars.... She's cute in the nime.

I really didn't care about Jupiter, she is my least favorite. Also, Saturn is hogging the spotlight, that is the truth.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Saturn enjoys hogging the spotlight - anyway the fact that Mars finally got time was the important bit

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2qnqtyf.jpg[/IMG]
    Looks like I might be here to stay...

PASBL Trainer Level: 4 | 26-12-8 | 77 KO's | 199 TP | 0 SP
    PASBL Referee (C+)
    | Squad | League Table |

[.:Badges:.]
    Reffing Badge
    Onslaught Badge

Saturn is not hogging the spotlight! I've already explained this! He's just doing his job, which is whater crazy-weirdo Cyrus tells him to do. Even if he was hogging the spotlight (which he's not) who cares? I love looking at his hot face, he's so awesome I just love him!

My fic, Drowning.

Yes he is hogging the spotlight. You don't think he is because you think he is hot. What Cyrus tells him to do has NOTHING to do with him appearing in the show. It is all the writers idea. THEY choose to put him in the episode, and they could have easily had Mars or Jupiter take some of the spotlight. He is hogging the spotlight. Simple as that.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

One of the reasons Saturn may be showing up so much is to fuel the Croagunk/Toxicroak thing, maybe to show that Takeshi's Pokemon aren't being shafted.
    Nah, I don't think the writers would plan out something like that.

Heh, wonder how Mars and Jupiter will feel if Cyrus gives coomand of Team Galactic to Jupiter.

Now all we need to see if the professor and the whole gang will be here.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Yes he is hogging the spotlight. You don't think he is because you think he is hot. What Cyrus tells him to do has NOTHING to do with him appearing in the show. It is all the writers idea. THEY choose to put him in the episode, and they could have easily had Mars or Jupiter take some of the spotlight. He is hogging the spotlight. Simple as that.
    I disagree, In the games it made it clear that Saturn was second in command, I mean he does take over Team Galactic after the events of what happened at Spear Pillar after Cyrus leaves (or at least he does in Diamond/Pearl). So I would think Saturn would be a bit more important than Mars or Jupiter when it comes to stealing things. Saturn is basically plan A, Mars is Plan B, and Jupiter is plan C.

and Saturn was shown first, if Jupiter or Mars were shown first they most likely would've received just as much as attention as Saturn is now.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I'm going to laugh when Cyrus hands over Team Galactic to Pluto in the end. That is when I'm going to laugh.

No he's definitely going to give Team G to Jigglybutt Grunt from the DPA! manga.

While the writers could've introduced one of the girls in Enter Galactic or something alongside Saturn, they chose him to be the commander seen most. Whatevs they're all sexcellent it's coo.

I still think Jupiter could've done more than be all "ohey I'm neglected plan c hyuck hyuck hyuck Skuntank go violate Team Rocket" though. Meh, hopefully they'll all [including Old Man Pluto!] get a lot more screentime in the future. Certainly seems as though they have more plans, though sending Pokemon Hunters instead of the commanders to get the Lake Trio =/= coolbeans.

Edit: Oyea, the subs are up *coughyoutubecough* You just have to dig. :P
    Last edited by Yeti; 14th October 2008 at 12:32 AM.

I'll start digging soon. Can't wait to see what Cyrus's speech was about.

How deep do I have to dig, Yeti? If I have to go way down far, I'll just skip it.

My fic, Drowning.

Quote Originally Posted by starliteevee View Post
    How deep do I have to dig, Yeti? If I have to go way down far, I'll just skip it.
    Nah not that far... 'dp 96/7 subbed' should bring up some results. The audio quality of such is questionable, but the subbing is accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I disagree, In the games it made it clear that Saturn was second in command, I mean he does take over Team Galactic after the events of what happened at Spear Pillar after Cyrus leaves (or at least he does in Diamond/Pearl). So I would think Saturn would be a bit more important than Mars or Jupiter when it comes to stealing things. Saturn is basically plan A, Mars is Plan B, and Jupiter is plan C.

and Saturn was shown first, if Jupiter or Mars were shown first they most likely would've received just as much as attention as Saturn is now.
    He may be second and command, but the writers still could have put Mars and Jupiter in there.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Cynthia was just amazing in this episode. The best.

What are you talking about? Cynthia is always amazing!
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Cynthick DEFINITELY should NOT have appeared in these eps. Not only is she not as hot as Mars/Jupiter, but her grandma is the fugliest thing I've seen on that show. Dang that womanthing needs to never wreck tv/pc screens again. EW. Cynthick is like whatevs man just solid TG with no 'Ick would've been higher quality. It's bogus tbh to shove those squids into the same scenes as TG tbh. o/

Oh well lol. Definitely hoping for more TG-based eps in the future. V:

Uh what was wrong with Cynthia appearing in her hometown?

Although, Pluto really needs to appear. He's the coolest.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    Cynthick DEFINITELY should NOT have appeared in these eps. Not only is she not as hot as Mars/Jupiter, but her grandma is the fugliest thing I've seen on that show. Dang that womanthing needs to never wreck tv/pc screens again. EW. Cynthick is like whatevs man just solid TG with no 'Ick would've been higher quality. It's bogus tbh to shove those squids into the same scenes as TG tbh. o/

I'm sorry, but if you have such strong feelings towards anime characters, then i can give you the number of a good psychiatrist...

Mars and Jupiter look like they should be standing on street corners (mainly Jupiter)... I would say Cynthia is amongst the best designed female characters in the Pokémon anime.
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post

rofl. Gosh I haven't watched any pokemon episodes since this is ages. At least they finally put the team galactic members out there
    Credit for this banner goes to pokesho

Yeah, especially Saturn. I don't think Mars is as great as people say, she just caused a distraction and unearthed some ruins, what's the big deal? At least Jupiter did SOMETHING, not just have her two Pokemon disapper into the sky only to come down and have Purugly cause an Earthquake. No wonder Saturns first in command (besides Cyrus), he's the one that acutally does things!

and he's hot too

My fic, Drowning.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast