Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will they hear you Scream? (PG-13)

Default Will they hear you Scream? (PG-13)

I finally got off my lazy butt and decided to get this running. So without further ado.

SIGNUPS ARE : OPEN!

Will they hear you Scream?

It had been to years since the last explorer “Jaque de Roque” dared to enter the dreaded “Castle des Sintos”. He tried to keep a means of communication but it untimatly failed . People around the region still remember the day he went inside. But they don't want to recall him ever going out. Many stories say his spirit still dreads the “haunted” Castle trying to find a way out.

This castle has been around for centuries standing there growing moss. Many of the most famed explorers tried their hands of entering it and finding it's fabled treasures but as “Jaque de Roque” they all either never came back or were so traumatized that they were reduced to blitherring baboons that stay in one place staring at you with creepy eyes.

This castle only had one true occupent. Eltosian the first, this king was at first kind to his subjects but soon cracked down to the “madness” of his self named castle. He remained Cold and never got married until the day he was launched out of the window and onto the ground. Death came first thing as he landed on the ground, wich sparked the first rumour of a killer living in that castle.

Rumours had always spread about this castle. About it's famed trasures, the ghost of all the adventurers that entered it even people think that the people that had entered this castle left “Journals” that stay there in dark and light. If somone were to get these things they would get fortune and fame.

The final rumour was of a demonic presence called “The Fallen Angel”. Apparently this Angel caused all the bad things to come to this castle including, the haunts and deaths of many people. Such the people who believe this myth gave offerings to the Angel so they get a plentiful harvet among with many other things. Not being killed happen to top the list.

“Castle des Sintos” still stands today that's where you happen to come in. Out of some crazy reason you happened to join a expedition into this castle. Exploring Architecture, Poetry or History you must have had some reason to join this tour. People around the castle wonder if going in a group will better these people's chances of survival, or will they end up like the rest. Dead or Scared out of their wits.

One person does happen to actually remain alive after the experiences of this castle. The others wich only consisted of two unfortunatly commited suicide. This mystery man's son is pioneering this expedition hoping to find what what did this to his father.
    This person who survived and didn't commit suicide was the famed “Jaque de Roque”.

Death

Yes there will be death. This is infact a horror RPG.
    Considering people don't want to die you are allowed 2 max characters.
    When or if you do die, you will be reincarnated as a zombie so you can haunt the other players.

You can basically do whatever you want as a zombie unless I say as a GM to go somewhere so it can affect the story.

Timeline/Technology

I'm placing this in a medieval time era. No technology can be put into the RPG. (eg. Cell Phones Laptops etc.)
    No weapons are in the castle, only tools for what you are there for.

Helping

I will PM the people I would like to help me when I am ready. Nothing personal I just want the people with the better RPing skills to help me.
    Helping ranges from being a Co-GM to many more.

Rules

1. All SPPF rules apply.

2. RPG are rules apply.

3. Romance is allowed but kissing is a far as you go.

4. No Spamming/Flaming other people.

5.Provide good enough posts please. (6+ lines)

6. Have fun.

Signup Sheet: (Same Format or I will reject it.)

Name: (pretty self explanatory, First and Last Please.)

Age: (Again Self Explanatory. 17-35 I dont want anybody to old or young.)

Appearance: (What do you look like? 4-5 line minimum)

Personality: (How do you act around others? 4-5 line minimum)

History: (How was your past before coming to the castle? 4-6 lines minimum)

Other: (This is optional. Is there any thing else about your character I should know about?

RP sample: (I would like to see your RPG skills before accepting you.)

Reservations:
    I will only accept Reservations if you provide me a good RP sample. You have exactly 3 days to make it before you are off the list. One Reservation per person.

Accepted Players.

Note: This is not the max people allowed to join I could add more at any time. I will post at the top if signups are closed or open.

1.angrycaterpie, Rowell Capola (Rob for short) (Signup)
    2.VampirateMace, Dimnahpir (Dimmy) Nightshade (Signup)
    3.Dawn of Gallade, Caius Botticelli (Signup)
    4.Moogles4ever, Sonja Tremblay (Lady Sonja) (Signup)
    5.Moogles4ever, Bosco Tremblay (Bosco) (Signup)
    6.Zincspider, Ramial Kindal (Ram) (Signup)

With all that out of the way let's signup People.
    Last edited by Peter Quill; 13th October 2008 at 1:55 AM.

Star-Lord

Alright, sounds interesting enough... And medieval too, eh? Time for some kind of ye olde-type application...

Name: Sir Edwin Oliver

Appearance: Edwin stands at about 5' 9", rather tall in medieval times. He has piercing blue eyes, brown hair that falls to his shoulders, and an jagged scar that runs down diagonally from his right forehead to his left jaw. When suited for battle, he wears a suit of full plate armor. This takes time to put on though, so he's also fine wearing a suit of chain mail. He also carries a sword and a shield emblazoned with a cross.

Personality: Sir Edwin is a devoted member of the Catholic Church, and is only concerned with defeating heretics and non-believers. He is a proponent of direct action, and favors taking the most direct route to solve a conflict. Unfortunately, this often leads him down the path of bloodshed, and some wonder if he were not a warrior sanctioned by the church whether he would be a murderer instead. Edwin is capable of interacting civilly with people though, provided he doesn't get the notion that they are in some way opposed to the church.

History: Edwin was born in the House Oliver, and given the finest education that a young noble could ask for. Yet, Edwin always had urges to bring about pain on others around him. Concerned, his parents sent him to the Church, where he was taught to sublimate these urges into hunting down enemies of the Church. He was schooled in the arts of war, and became a Knight Templar, a devoted hunter of the Church's enemies, garnering a fearsome reputation in the world. He has been recently dispatched to the cursed Castle by church authorities after the local bishop complained about it for some time.

Other: Sir Edwin is employed by an Unnamed Church. If this makes people too uncomfortable, I could change it so that he's employed by a king of some kind instead.

RP sample:     Spoiler:- Warning! Rather Bloody!:

Lord Ventor: Pending~

I would just like you to beef up your appearance and history please.

What has motivated Edwin to come to "Castle des Sintos"? Did he want to help the people of the village out? Is he accepting it for his own personal greed? Just to prove that the myths are true/untrue? Elighten me please because he couldv'e just said no you know.

Also Your description is kinda vague, could you boost it up please?
    Big/small build? Bulging muscles? Weak legs? Just a bit more is needed in my opinion.

Also There are NO WEAPONS. Wich I stated in the signups. So when Edward heads out into the castle he will be unarmed. If he does bring a weapon... fufufufu.
    Last edited by Peter Quill; 5th October 2008 at 7:27 AM.

Star-Lord

Fun and interesting.

I'll be the leader of the group CALLED IT BWAHAHAHA.

-----------

Name: Rowell Capola (People call him Rob for short.)

Appearance: Rob is 6'1", weighs about 157 lbs, and has a brunette mullet that goes down to his neck. He wears a simple white shirt, with many cuts and dirt marks- but is his favorite shirt, and also wears green slops, cuffed at their ends. He's also got his trademark bandana, a mainly green hue to it, with golden swirls around it.

Rob wears farmer's sandals- which he stole, and wears an imported haori around his favorite shirt. His build is slightly small, and isn't the most muscular person in the world, but his small build can get him out of sticky situations in a pinch. His voice is slightly higher than normal- similar to Owen Wilson. Finally, many compliment him on his good looks and deep brown eyes.

Personality: Rob isn't much of a people person- he's uncomfortable around people he doesn't really know nor relate to. As such, he's a loner, fine dealing with things on his own. However, around people he CAN trust, he's kind of talkative and a wisecrack, telling jokes, seemingly at the most inappropriate at times, and deeply cares for his friends. Lastly, he's very intelligent, having an almost eidetic memory and is able to quickly calculate situations- and people. Unfortunately, he can be a bit too quick to judge those people.

Rob hates liars, arrogance, and fears calipers. He's brave, able to go through even the darkest of caves, but is scared easily.

History: Rob was born to an Italian middle-class merchant family, slightly wealthy to own a home, but not wealthy enough to own their own land. However, they DID get by enough to be noticed by some noblemen, who in turn gave them some land. It was around this time that Rob was born. His weaker build and smaller stature didn't get him many compliments, but his looks got him a pretty wife.

The two moved to Spain, which was thriving at the time. With help from his parents, Rob managed to buy a house in the city, which he transformed into a shop, but after a small incident involving calipers and somebody's slippery grip, they moved out to the Noblemen Districts. It was there that Rob heard of the legendary Castle des Sintos, and it was there that he decided to bring his agility, smarts, and other notable qualities to the castle- to earn a stable reputation for the Capola family.

Others: He has an extra finger on his right hand- between his thumb and index finger.

RP Sample:

The air was cleaner than usual- something the industrial Spain never received for a while. Rowell was thankful for that.

He walks up to the counter and says, "Pardon sir, but do you know of the Castle des Sintos?" The man looked up at him, bewildered, and replied, "Yeh, 'Ve heard of it." Rowell pulls out his map and says, "Could you mark it, please? I'm going there this afternoon and, well, I'm going to explore it!"

The man looked like he was gonna have a heart attack. "Listen here, boy, nobody, NOBODY I TELLS YOU, has walked out of that place alive! People HEAR footsteps when nearby it, they bleedin' get heart attacks and die, God cursed that place for a damn good reason! We just got three bodies yesterday down the river! You wanna go kill yourself, FINE! Ain't no way ANYBODY ever's gonna come out in one piece..."

Rowell sighed, turned back to the exit, and said quietly, "Exactly."

----------

((Sorry my Sample can't be longer than that...))
    Last edited by angrycaterpie; 5th October 2008 at 8:59 AM.

Angrycaterpie: Accepted~

It all looks good to me. "Jaque De Roque" happened to be one out of three people to survive. The others commited Suicide.

Also You can be the leader, just gave me a nifty idea.

And Horray! You got it Castle des sintos is put in Spain.

Star-Lord

Can we be a bad guy?
    Just a thought. Even if we can, I might not. I just thought it would be a good peice of info for anyone.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Good Question.

Only if you become zombiefied. I say this because I have certain background stories for my killers that I have worked hard on. Nothing personal.

Star-Lord

Alright, quick question. (And no, my sign-up isn't complete yet. I had a lazy weekend.)

It's about samples... Must our samples be of our character/s? Also, I have two characters, will I need two samples?

Thanks, and I'll be back later, once I finish up with my samples (if needed) and app.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

1. As long as it is a good sample I will accept it. It can be from anywhere though I would prefer it to be about this RPG.

2. One sample is needed.

Star-Lord

Name: Dimnahpir (Dimmy) Nightshade

Appearance: Dimmy is very pale and thin. He is also on the tall side at about 6 feet, with piercing red eyes and delicate looking long, sharp, white teeth. His hair is slightly thin and dirty blonde, it is cut long and rather curly. He often wears it in a loose pony tail. Dimmy wears a ruffle sleeve white tunic with extra ruffles going down the front and black pants sewn from a fine fabric. Additionally Dimmy wears a black leather belt and matching boots with gold plated clasps. He also wears a red crystal talisman on a gold chain around his neck. Tattooed onto Dimmy’s back, out of sight, is the Nightshade family crest. Also, while not visible it should be noted that he has a nice smell about him as he wears an expensive imported cologne.

Personality: Dimmy is somewhat shy, borderline reclusive. This is partially because of the distance between the noble heritage and other peoples. Nowadays many nobles are corrupt leading to the disrespect and insult of their children from the children other classes. Dimmy is rather intelligent and has learned to read in multiple languages. Dimmy is not too fond of his talisman, but respects his noble heritage to much to throw it away or pawn it. Dimmy also occasionally suffers from the delusion that he is a vampire, mostly at night. At these times Dimmy will become even more reclusive, and will lash out if questioned or provoked.

History: Dimmy was born into a noble family, his father holds much power in the towns’ government. As a young boy he was sent to the village school. Though he was very excited to meet and play with other children he teased and ridiculed relentlessly by other children whose parents felt the town government was corrupt an implanted this resentment into their children. After that Dimmy became increasingly withdrawn and secretive, avoiding other children. At 10 Dimmy’s father took him out bow hunting and they killed a young buck. His father allowed him to drink some of the blood, provoking a deep rooted psychological condition. His parents were very careful not to allow him blood again. As he approached adulthood Dimmy was given extra education through private tutors in order to prepare him for his adult life. This left little time for play and leisure. Dimmy’s father had the family crest tattooed onto his back, a family tradition to signify adulthood.

Other: Dimmy has a strong respect for history and heritage. He has entered the castle out of a strong intrest in the history of the place.

RP sample:
    (From another RPG, where I used an alternate true half-vampire version of Dimmy. Dimmy has escaped, though injured, from a fight at the castle gate.)

Dimmy shut his eyes, he really need a moment of rest before trying to figure out what to do next. Suddenly something connected with his knee. A woman had tripped over him, and started screaming as she got back up. Dimmy scrunched his legs in close to himself. She looked like one of the rebels, though he did find her kind of pretty, her long hair and slender form. One of the men behind her came forward and reached out his hand to Dimmy, “Are you alright, boy?"

Dimmy wasn’t sure what to do for a moment. They were rebels, they seemed to think he was just some kid, and yet the woman looked to be about the age as him. Then again, he probably looked younger than her to them, because of being half-vampire. Dimmy was hurt and didn’t want to fight anymore, so he decided to play along.

Dimmy took the strangers hand to help himself up. He held his bleeding side with the remaining hand, “I’ll be alright, it’s not as deep as it looks.”

He backed up a bit, hoping the rebels were just quickly passing through, based on the fact that they’d tripped over him. He tried to shake off the nagging feeling that he might even be in a good position to do some spying, that, after all, would be suicide. Then he realized who the second man with her was, it the young prince. He knew his responsibility to the king would extend to making sure the prince stayed safe, but he couldn’t let on that he knew it was the prince. (Dimmy of course, wasn’t present at their earlier conversation, where he‘d told them who he was.) He turned to the woman, “I don’t suppose a lady such as yourself would be looking for anymore protection.”
    Last edited by VampirateMace; 7th October 2008 at 6:46 PM.
    Problematic Paranormal Files

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - 10% off $15+)
    The Gravity Falls Fanclub | My Twitter: @CleverKraken

Today's Fact: When communicating, dolphins use a signature whistle to let others know who's singing.

Vampiratemace: Accepted~

Though I would still like to see your character's motivation to enter the castle. It's all good.

Star-Lord

Opps... well Dimmy's a intellectual with a strong respect for history, so he's intrested in the castle's history.
    Problematic Paranormal Files

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - 10% off $15+)
    The Gravity Falls Fanclub | My Twitter: @CleverKraken

Today's Fact: When communicating, dolphins use a signature whistle to let others know who's singing.

Moogles sign me up. I can't post my sign up now but reserve it for me please, I'll edit later today or tomorrow at the latest. I have project due tomorrow to I want to finish it fist, so just save me a spot.

I reserve you only because I have seen your RPG skills.

Star-Lord

Name: Caius Botticelli
    Appearance: Very insect like, Caius is extremely thin to the point were if you were to see him naked you could trace the outline of most of his bones and at 5’11 it only spreads the image. Along with the thinness and unusually height his arms appear to be rather long, looking a hands length too long. But above all what sticks out is his hair and eyes. His hair is a perfect white at such a young age man wonder if he is sick when they see his that and his pale skin. His purple takes the cake. Many has questioned if he is a witch do to all of these strange things. His clothing is rather simple because of his weird proportions, a simple black cloak with a black tunic that falls down to his knees.
    Personality: Caius is a very curious person, always asking questions. He often has a way of annoying people with this but he means no harm. He will even at points “drag” people off just to satisfy his curious nature. But when he is outside of his comfort zone he often acts shy, refusing even to speak at moments. But don’t cross him, his temper flares very easily.
    History: Fluent in almost every Anglo-Saxon langue in Europe, his native tongue being Italian, he came to study the castle’s strange history. But that is just what he shows; the real reason is to discover more about the castle’s sorcery. He picked up the many languages by traveling to discover more about witch craft and magic. He is minuet with his magic, only able to make small potions, but all the same he hopes to learn more at the castle. He hopes to be a great witch one day.
    RP Sample: Check my RPG, the one that you’re the co-Gm of.

Dawn of Gallade: Pending

It's a giant wall of text I can barely read. Please Copy and paste the form, and please include the "Other".

Star-Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles4ever View Post
    Dawn of Gallade: Pending

It's a giant wall of text I can barely read. Please Copy and paste the form, and please include the "Other".
    Sorry, my word docs suck, they only let me copy and paste a paragraph at a time. I'll have it back to you when i get home from school, sorry.

Your lucky I like you, I skipped creative writing today and id this in the comp lab. I just decided to rewrite the whole thing. Hope you like this more.

Name: Caius Botticelli

Appearance: A very distorted human, Caius Botticelli appearance is withered and insect like; his motions are always fast and erratic. The frame fore his body is rather thin and tall. If you were to see him with out clothes, you could trace almost every bone that pressed against his pale skin. Even his face is made out this way, sort of elf like, a thin jaw, high check bones, and a clear outline of his skull.
    His arms too remind people of creepy crawlies, they seem a bit too long for his unusually height of 5’11, appearing an extra hands length too long. So due to these rather strange body proportions Caius it is rather hard for him to find cloths. So he has dawned a simple attire made by himself, a long black cloak and black tunic, both draping down to the floor.
    But what people find most odd about him is that he is none of that but his hair and eyes. First off his hair is a perfect white, always has been since he was born. Caius cuts it himself making it rather short and diced looking. Above all that his eyes have a way scaring people he wishes to hide. They are a deep shade of purple. Apparently who ever made him was in a bad mode that day.

Personality: Much like his appearance, Caius is a very finicky person, his mind can never stay in one place too long. He has to do something that will challenge him or else he doesn’t even want to bother with it. But what often holds him back is his social skills. He has never been comfortable in front of groups of people. Although he’ll try his hardest to work with others he tends to get thing faster on his own..

History: Fluent in almost every Anglo-Saxon language in Europe, his native tongue being Italian, he came to study the castle’s strange past. He has picked up those the many languages by traveling threw Europe to study and practice his witchcraft. Caius does not consider himself to be a witch, hardly every tampering with black magic but more of a wicken, mostly studding potions and helpful spell.
    He was an outcast as a child and a teen, never staying in one town for too long. His has made a few friends with his minuet skills for potions, curing several people. Eventually hi came across the Castle des Sintos he sensed something in it. He wanted to learn more about it so he agreed to go on an exploration into the castle hoping to awaken his potential.

Other: Caius is a skilled botanist, being able to make many remedies with simple herbs. He has a small amount of sorcery, only being able to read the aura of people and sense other worldly presence. He can read and speak every European language including Italian, English, Spanish, French, German, Latin, Greek, and some Russian. He also has a strong affection for all living creatures, being a vegetarian and doing all he can to save an animal life.

RPG Sample: http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=350054

OrangeDonphan: Denied

Obviously everything was a large font on Microsoft word to make that five lines. You also proabably didn't read the fact that this is a Medieval RPG. Tennis shoes weren't invented, most children didn't even go to school.
    I would suggest you to go and see some of the accepted signups for more ideas. Also research the Medieval/Dark Ages time era at your local library.

Also I not a big fan of your RP skills sorry. :'(

Dawn of Gallade: Accepted

While I don't like the idea of ditching, everything is much better good job.
    Last edited by Peter Quill; 10th October 2008 at 2:06 AM.

Star-Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles4ever View Post
    Dawn of Gallade: Accepted

While I don't like the idea of ditching, everything is much better good job.
    Don't worry, there was like no work in any class today. The college fair then the powder puff game pretty much took up the whole day so hardly any teacher bothered to give out any work but the stupid Latin teacher...

So what do you think of my person and his "powers"?

I'll delete my post and work on my role-playing.
    I think I am back?!

My first signup:

Name: Sonja Tremblay (Lady Sonja)

Appearance: Sonja is a rather unique women in her own way. She has long slender black hair then goes down to her mid back. Sonja stands around at 5”8. With long legs she stands her own ground. She wears a black dye dress made of silk that was imported from China. She has blue eyes with white pale as porcelain skin. She has pink lips. She has fingernails that she had surprisingly turned black with the miracle of dye. She smiles a lot showing off her teeth that look rather good for people of that time era. Overall she has a very seductive appearance.

Personality: Sonja like said before is unique. Instead of being a nice lady she is a heartless fiend. Sonja likes to keep on her charade by acting very nicely to other people. Condescending and very witty she is a force to be reckoned with. When she doesn't get her way she threatens people with a certain trick she has( threaten with a certain friend.). As with every person on this planet she has a weakness Money, she will do anything to aquire more of it, this is how she has gotten her greedy personality.

History: Being raised in southern France Sonja was a very smart girl from birth. Her parents having being friends with the towns savior (Resident Noble), she got many easy ways through life. Sonja had always been a loner not playing with the other girls in the village. Sonja stuck more in the cathedral the days she wasn't doing something frivolous for her parents. Sonja never had any cares as a child. Around she was six years old her parents had found a homeless child on the street. Thinking that the child had just lost his way from home they brought him in for a few nights. Realizing that he didn't have a home Sonja begged her parents to let the kid stay. They said yes and named the kid Bosco.

Through Sonja's adolescence she developed her “Distinct” person. She realized that Bosco wasn't the smartest person out there so she did what many people would have done manipulated him. Using him as a threat to people that stood in her way she decided to climb the “social stature” in her town. Always hanging out in the Cathedral with Bosco. One day she heard about “Castle des Sintos” and decided to take Bosco with her for extra protection. She went to this castle for the “unlimited riches” that lay within it.

Other: Sonja has a pet ferret that she forcibly domesticated. She calls him “Blinky”.

RP Sample: Collette was sitting on a bench in the park looking at the river. Collette always sat here it was kinda like the spot was always there for her to drench her woes in tears.

Lunos never really liked coming to this park she always saw her tamer too sad for her liking.

"Come on Collette don't cry." Lunos pleaded to her master to stop.

"Whats the use Lunos I always end up crying in the end." Collete stopped and put Lunos on her lap she always did this aswell it seemed to cheer her up. The only reason she did this is because nobody else was in the park.

"For once you want something to go right......Master?" Lunos usually didnt sound this assertive but she had to try for Collette.

"Well.....uh?" Collette was speechless something that didn't happen often.

Collette met Lunos about two weeks ago. Lunos was in her room laying on her bed Collette was about to scream when Lunos pleaded her not too and to just keep her there just for a while. Well Lunos became Collette's new best friend and she went everywhere with her. Of course Collette always hid her in the bag just the size of Lunos that she just happen to have bought the day they met.

A red light came from her Digivice something that didn't happen before.

"Come on Lunos how bad can it be? It's certainly better than crying on a bench!" So Colette and Lunos ran to the area where the red light shone and hopped in.

Star-Lord

The second one

Name: Bosco Tremblay

Appearance: Bosco is a rather big man 6”4 to be exact. Being as big as he is he has a very manly physique, Big arms with biceps, Broad shoulders with a broad chest Bosco portrays what one of the most fit males in today's society would look like. With blonde hair that goes down to his shoulders he certainly stands out in a crowd. He has blue eyes and a blonde Goatee the rest of his face holds some stubble. Bosco wears a white shirtless top with some black ripped up shorts. He has many scars on his arms and on his chest. The biggest one ranges across his chest area.

Personality: Bosco as much as his appearance believes you to beileve is a rather just a bit smaller than average intelligence. Not to say that he is a stupid person he just seems to be a very open spaced person. Very gullible he will be conned by the most least experienced conmaster without even giving up a fight. That's why he has Sonja to guide him throughout life. He is very brave and will stand up very strongly in what he does believe in. He is also a very passionate person always listening on to other people's troubles. Bosco is the type of person you can trust because he knows not to spill secrets out to people.

History: Bosco for the first nine years of his life was raised in southern Sweeden. Life wan't particualrily bad up there but he still craved adventure like his ancestors had done before him. His parents obliged and let his father and brother set him on a voyage to the mainlands. The party traveled through the alps where Bosco was kidnapped and put into slavery. He was forced into working in the fields over in France. One day the eledest of the people slaved planned a revolt and snuck Bosco out and into the main town.

He was taken into a nice family where they named him “Bosco”. They also had in his opinion a very nice daughter. The family tried their best to teach him things while he tried his best to learn things. It just didn't seem to work out. So Bosco decided to spend his time with the family's daughter a lot. He would always stick up for her because he considered her to be his only friend. When they weren't hanging out at the cathedral together, Bosco was hanging around the blacksmith and took a liking to the techniques of the forge. He decided to accompany Maria to "Castle des Sintos"

Other: Bosco can craft things with various types of metals, as long as he has a forge with him.

RPG Sample: Collette was sitting on a bench in the park looking at the river. Collette always sat here it was kinda like the spot was always there for her to drench her woes in tears.

Lunos never really liked coming to this park she always saw her tamer too sad for her liking.

"Come on Collette don't cry." Lunos pleaded to her master to stop.

"Whats the use Lunos I always end up crying in the end." Collete stopped and put Lunos on her lap she always did this aswell it seemed to cheer her up. The only reason she did this is because nobody else was in the park.

"For once you want something to go right......Master?" Lunos usually didnt sound this assertive but she had to try for Collette.

"Well.....uh?" Collette was speechless something that didn't happen often.

Collette met Lunos about two weeks ago. Lunos was in her room laying on her bed Collette was about to scream when Lunos pleaded her not too and to just keep her there just for a while. Well Lunos became Collette's new best friend and she went everywhere with her. Of course Collette always hid her in the bag just the size of Lunos that she just happen to have bought the day they met.

A red light came from her Digivice something that didn't happen before.

"Come on Lunos how bad can it be? It's certainly better than crying on a bench!" So Colette and Lunos ran to the area where the red light shone and hopped in.
    Last edited by Peter Quill; 11th October 2008 at 1:02 AM.

Star-Lord

Name Ramial Kindal , goes by Ram

Age 35

Occupation Preist for the Roman Chatholic church.

Appearance Ramial is of average hight, and of normal build. He has his platinum blond hair puled back by a silver circlet, that was givin to him when he was accepted into the curch by his father. He wears a set of white robes ussually, but will don a pair of white cloth pants, and a sky-blue shirt if need-be. His skin is pale, and nevers seems to tan. With all of this, he seems to have a 'pure' appearance. He wears a pair of white leather boots no matter what outfit he has on... he needs to protect his feet doesn't he?

Personality Ramial beleives very highly in redemption, and if he gets angry to the point he forgets his preist vows, revenge. If someone wrongs someone else, and he finds out, he wil make sure you will get whats coming to you. Some call him the "Agent of Karma". It takes alot to gain his trust, and, even then, he only trusts God fully. If you gain his trust, and then do somthing that desreves punishment, he will never trust you again.... EVER.

History Ramial grew up near a small church in Italy. He wasn't born in Italy though, he was born in England. His father left the town they lived in for the reason of a horrible deseise that was covering the country-side (not the black death) and claimed his mothers life. He snuck himself, and the baby Ramial around the guards that quarintined the village, and fled to Italy, were he became a Preist of a small Catholic Church.
    As Ramial grew up, he turned very religious. He got cought up in one thing that was frowned upon though... REVENGE. After a bandit raid attacked the curch, and killed several of his freinds, that was what he desired. This was somthing that Ramial firmly beleived in, and he was happy to see it done.
    No one else in the curch knew of this. Even when he became a preist himself, he didn't forget his love of retribution. He has heard of the Castle De Sintos, and wants to exorsize it himself. He has vowed to avenge the lives lost in the evil place.

Other Ramial can exorcize undead, or evil things if something can hold them of while he preforms the ritual. This will work on all evil/undead things in the general area.

Sample (from Smash!)In the middle of the glamorous lobby, of the most famous arena in the world (the Glitz Pit if you are new around here), stood the form of the Pit’s best known wrestler. Rawk Hawk! He stood in the middle of screaming fans, signing autographs, and giving poses for pictures.

“Now that’ll be five coins.” He said, with the usual smirk on his face. An overjoyed looking Koopa reached into his wallet, and pulled out the money. He handed ot to Hawk and ran away screaming.

“I’ve got a picture of the Hawk! Yahoo!” Hawk let his smile grow a little more. He had gained his popularity back, even after that Gonzales made a fool out of him… but then of course he would. He was himself after all.

“Anyone else need a picture with the beacon of perfection? Anyone else wants to pose with THE RAWK?” he asked, screaming with the last two words. Several of the girls in the crowd fell to the ground. Obviously they had been shock by his beauty. He looked around trying to decide who would get their ‘one of a kind’ autograph next. (For a small fee of course. The Rawk has to eat too!) But before he could choose, his new boss, Miss Jolene, came up to him.

“Hawk, we have something to discuss. Come to my office now.” She staed firmly, not waiting for a reply. The Rawk didn’t even get a chance to give a witty retort! What was the world coming to? So, reluctantly, Hawk yelled his catch phrase one more, and ran to Jolene’s office. Inside the clean room, Jolene stood behind the desk. Her head barely reached over the top. Hawk laughed.

‘Toads are so short. Well, it might be that I’m so big and great that everything else pales in comparison. Yeah that must be it.’ He thought to himself, trying to cover up the chuckle with a cough.

“Hawk, I have a plan for you. Instead of competing in the ring now, you will be on tour. You will be fighting in select spots all around the world. You will finish your tour in Toad Town, were we will select one challenger for you to fight in our portable ring.” She rambled, pushing her glasses up. Hawk was dumbstruck. GO away from the Pit and his loving (as expected) fans?

“But, I’m The RAWK. The Pit needs me. Without me, this place is nothing.” stammered Hawk in a protest. Jolene shook her head.

“Wrong, with you doing this, we will get people from all over the world to come to the Pits. It’s getting boring for your fans to see you beat the same guys over and over again anyway.” She said, once again, firmly. It seemed she would not shake form her decision. But Hawk saw some good in this plan. More people seeing him, meant more fans. More fans equaled more of the glory, that already belonged to him, to be given to him.

“Fine, I’m in. But how will you know what I do?” He said, flexing his muscles for no apparent reason. Jolene shook her head. He was starting to unconsciously show off again. Then she pulled out a application form. It was the form of a Lakitu cameraman.

“He will be following you. He will record everything that includes a fight, and send the live feed to the World Broadcast Tower to show all over the world. And one more piece of info. If you win in Toad Town, you will be given a gift by Merlon the wizard. It sounds mysterious, but if it turns out to be nothing special, we will present you with something more worthy to you. You have until tomorrow to pack. Go now, shoo.” And with that, she pushed Hawk into the hallway.

Hawk breathed in heavily, and started walking to the champion’s room… his room. The one with the hardwood floors, and the carpeted walls, and the comfy bed, and…..
    On it went, as he listed every reason why the room deserved to be his.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Zincspider: Accepted

Looks all good for me

Star-Lord

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast