Thread: what the heck?

Default what the heck?

Okay for my Swampert that I love,everyone says to have curse on it,so I looked up how to learn it,I have to breed a swampert and bibarel with curse and hope for a mudkip male,Is there anyway to guarantee a mudkip every time?

if your swampert is female, then the egg will always be a mudkip. If the bibarel is female, then you'll always get a bidoof. Simple as that.

Wow,it was that simple?!?!? o.0 I never breed for a perfect pokemon for wi-fi so now i'm do 209 tree throught solaceon to cafe in 210 on bike to hatch a girl mudkip =[ well thanks anyway.

Also, a Ditto will produce the baby Pokémon of the other Pokémon.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

If your Swampert is female or the other pokémon is a Ditto it will be a Mudkip.And a Mudkip have 87.5% chance of being male so it's really possible for a Male,with Curse Mudkip

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

The female Pokemon determines stats and breed, the male determines moves.

Breed Swampet with a Ditto until you get a female Mudkip then breed that Mudkip with any compatable male Pokemon that knows Curse.
    May your life be like toilet paper. Long and useful