• aragornbird

12 60.00%
  • noobiess

8 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Anime Poll

Default Anime Poll

Another week, another poll!

Entries this week are pixel overs of scenes from the Pokemon anime, free choice beyond that. You may vote for up to three entries, and don't vote for yourself.

Spoiler:- Light Venusaur:

Spoiler:- Epwna is a Sceptile:

Spoiler:- KingTapir:

Spoiler:- allaboutthecute:

Spoiler:- aragornbird:

Spoiler:- noobiess:
    << The Ripple Effect || Updated 21/05/12 >>
    Celebrating 5,000 views
    And slightly less replies

Oooo this one is hard. But I'm voting for *an obvious* aragornbird, I just love that scene, especially the Eeveelutions

And Light Venusaur, Just too cute!

And Noobies. Epic oldie scene is epic

EiaS's and KT's entery was really good too, but the other ones were a bit better.

I would have voted for AAtC, 'cause the scene is nice, and the pixel over itself is nice, but the lines are really messy.
    I'm just letting you all know that I will not be returning to Serebii. I've lost interest. But please remember to visit my DeviantART!
    ¸.-~*Pokemon Insanity*~-.¸
    ¸.-~*Breeding Pokemon, Breeding Insanity*~-.¸

I don't even know how light venusaur's is remotely elgible, its two pictures.

Regardless, I think its obvious aragornbird far outclasses all the others, hopefully I don't need to explain all of that.

Still though, most of the pixel overs were done nicely, better scene selection would've helped most entrants.

I thought light venusar's was two, so I copied the link of the first one to find it wasn't split.
    << The Ripple Effect || Updated 21/05/12 >>
    Celebrating 5,000 views
    And slightly less replies

I voted for aragornbird, -Epwna, and King Tapir. And I agree with -Raiga-, aragornbird's entry is the best. There were other entries that were good but his was the best.
    But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light.
    Therefore He says: "Awake, you who sleep, Arise from the dead, And Christ will give you light."
    See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil. (Ephesians 5:13-15)

Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

Quote Originally Posted by Zadros View Post
    I thought light venusar's was two, so I copied the link of the first one to find it wasn't split.
    ....thats not my point. I don't care if they are grouped together under one link, its the fact they are two seperate images that bothers me.