Thread: Pokedex Entry Contest Version 3!!

Default Pokedex Entry Contest Version 3!!

So, Sunraichu's version didn't go so well!! This is why I'm making a new version!! Also, could one of the mods delete Sunraichu's old verison? The same rules apply, but I don't pick the Pokemon, you posters out there vote on it!! The Pokemon with the most votes will be the Pokemon you create an entry for. The best one will be posted on this very post in the future. But, the first 10 posts make it in! If there's a tie in score, I'll make a playoff entry that you have 24 Eastern Time hours to create. The best one wins the first entry!! With all these added twists, enjoy the game!!!!! Here are the Best Entries from the second contest.
    Best Entry Pokédex

Although it has a rather vicious appearance, it is a rather timid pokemon. If a seed starts to grow in the bulb on its back, it is close to evolution.
    [Submitted by shiny_arceus]

Charmander has a flame on it's tail that burns brightly. If the fire on it's tail goes out, Charmander will die.
    [Submitted by manaphee]

It's fluffy tail is a popular symbol. Squirtle can withdraw in it's shell to fool unexpecting people.
    [Submitted by Sunraichu]

It eagerly awaits evolution by snacking on leaves. It uses String Shot to protect itself from predators.
    [Submitted by Sunraichu]

When Pikachu has too much static, it will become agitated. Pikachu have tiny arms, however, they pack a punch.
    [Submitted by Sunraichu]

When flames begin to erupt from its back, it is about to launch a powerful FIRE attack. The bigger the flames, the more powerful the attack.
    [Submitted by Missingno. Master]

The male Donphan tackle each other with their horns to claim territory and females. It's heavy weight is helpful in battling.
    [Submitted by Sunraichu]

After many years of fruitless attempts, top computer programmers finally succeeded in creating a working upgrade for PORYGON. The upgrade leaves it sleeker and with more attacking power.
    [Submitted by Missingno. Master]

The face that launched a thousand ships, it has caused countless arguments between pokemon that vey for its affections.
    [Submitted by Blue Snover]

Funniest Entry

A strange creature that has a bulb on it. The BULBASAUR that has the largest bulb is the leader, which is why some BULBASAURs resort to silicon implants to make them bigger.
    [Submitted by bob_is_cool]

The flame on its tail shows that these small reptiles are flaming. The more radiant the flame, the bigger of a flaming homo it is.
    [Submitted by angrycaterpie]

If abandons by its trainer, they form gangs and run wild on the streets. They commit crimes, vandalize property, and dye womens hair purple, they also pokemon hides its shell everynight, the reason is classified if your under 16.
    [Submitted by ShadowDragon16]

This confused pokemon obviously can't tell were it's head is, seeing that it emmits a terrible stench from its antenae, not it's rear.
    [Submitted by Parasite]

Supposedly an "adorable" Pokemon, this overrated rat is capable of frying large, cat-shaped balloons with its well-known Thunderbolt attack. The red spots on its cheeks indicates where exasperated trainers have punched its face countless times, due to its annoying habits and its suspected allergy to Thunderstones.
    [Submitted by darkdragontamer]

This pokemon caused the wildfires in California, due to using FLAMEWHEEL while searching to blow up Paris Hilton.

The unexpected result of a slightly oversized Phanpy getting run over by a monster truck, Donphan leads a horrible existance of getting picked on because of its vague resemblance to a tyre.
    [Submitted by Nebula]

A upgraded porygon created by geeks, it was a way for the computer nerds to get into X-rated sites for free.

Inspired by the popular term, "*****," Lopunny has no actual good stats, except for speed, and has a sh*tty moveset. However, it still manages to grow many an erection in fanboy's pants.
    [Submitted by angrycaterpie]
    Last edited by CorkaCola; 15th October 2008 at 12:02 PM.

Manager of:

Watch the Power of Aura!

White FC: 0691 1059 6854

Magicarp: This pokemon is endagered since it is terrible, but it is making a comeback as a secratary. You should call it. 555-555-5555 Call it now!
    If you're actually being interested in my signature and not my post, seriously? I'm sure I said something of value above.

CorkaCola, I'm glad you remade it, maybe you should put back up the old rules and entries, however?
    are you who you want to be?

Good idea, Sunraichu! I'll fix that today. Dittoman97, thank you for posting first and having a great(hmmm) entry!!

Manager of:

Watch the Power of Aura!

Ditto: It was designed as the perfect pet, because it had the ability to become any pokemon it wanted.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

dratini: some might say dratini is small becouse of the word tiny or teene is related to (dra)tini. but in fact it is 5,11" (1.8m).

is this somehow what you were fishing for?
    Last edited by alli940; 15th October 2008 at 1:17 PM.
    Got Milk?
    No Me Nether

Blastoise- After it evolves into Wartortle, the Hydro Fairy comes and attaches two cannons to its shell...

Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner

3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

hey, give me some credit here....I made the first one...

anyway, what happened to the "most random" winners?
    3DS Friend Code: 2793-0629-6270
    Friend Safari:
    My Shinies:

I can breed any breedable Pokémon you want with any nature/egg moves and up to 5 perfect IVs. I can also EV train and/or give it Pokerus. I can't breed shinies, 6 IVs, or specific Pokéballs. The harder the request, the better Pokémon I'm gonna want in return. PM me with requests and offers.

Thank you for thinking of the idea!! I din't put it up there because I thought it was an odd category. If you guys have a better entry then the ones on the record, I'll update it.

Manager of:

Watch the Power of Aura!

Charizard: always blowing geysers of flame because it hates all those unworthy of it's time.
    Einstein: If life is XYZ then X = having fun Y = working hard and Z = knowing when to keep your mouth shut

I really need to be on more... Check Pokemon Survivor for my explanation. BlueSnover, your entry is the best so far followed by alli940. Change it a bit and I'll add it.

Manager of:

Watch the Power of Aura!

Here's my entry:
    Celebi: This confused fairy-like Pokemon has the ability of time travel. It does this because of a bad case of amnesia induced by a former irate Trainer who smote it because of its rather odd forgetfulness (for a half-Psychic Pokemon, anyway.) during battle. This event erased all of its former memories, which resulted in its traveling to different times to recover its lost memories.

(FYI, I'm going for the Funniest Entry.)

Credit to ~.:Northern Lights:.~!

Credit to sweet_piplup123!

I have claimed Isaac from Golden Sun. No touchie.
    I have also claimed the show Numb3rs.

I'd really like it if you visited my shop!