Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: If The Scarf Fits, Wear It (566)

yeah, lickilicky is always hilarious to look at XP

Power
    The
    ability to do or act; capability of doing or accomplishing something.
    I Have Power
    PLATINUM FC: 3480 8759 5501

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny pokemon lower View Post
    That fat guy which took Lickylicky away in the end, was that the owner? I hoped that it was a wild one that Aoi should catch. Strage that Lickylicky didn't reminded Jessie at her old Lickytung.
    You know, no offense to Jesse, but I don't think she made the connection that Lickytung and Lickylicky are at all related. That fat guy was the owner, and jeez, he needs to loose some pounds. AND WHY WAS HE TALKING ENGLISH?
    3DS Friend Code: 2079-6549-2981
    "Let's trade and battle!" - *message me first*
    I am a shadow, I seek the ways of Hadou.
    I'll have you know, I am a Lucario.

lickilicky is so cute much better then lickitung. a perfect way to introduce it to the anime. although i dont see why it is said to be flying.

I hope that Angie ends up traveling with Ash! But I fear that this will actually be the last we'll ever see of Angie.
    Yah-ha-ha-ha-haaa!Insanity!

I can't believe this...

This has been pushed back another week, no thanks to the Transformers Animated Premier; I got myself worked up over nothing.

*Shakes fist in the air for dramatic effect*

Ah well, guess I've got more time for myself...

*Continues to linger around*

Well, there's a reason for schedules. Besides, we can always watch other episodes, even Japanese! Anyways, at least the episode next week can make up for one thing, Platinum comes out the day after the episode airs. Unless, it ships. So, what is that giant red thing strapped on Lickilicky's neck? A swollen scarf?

Quote Originally Posted by palamon View Post
    I skipped this episode due to fliller I did not want to watch a filler therefore I skipped it today.
    As such I will not watch it even if there is a marathon there is no point to watch it unlike last 2 weeks episode.
    The team galactic episode was a lot better.
    The name is kind of stupid as well.
    Well, unfortunately for you, they didn't air this episode this week. They had a Transformers Animated movie instead. It was fine by me, though. I needed to get some rest after the lack of sleep I have had for the past week.

Now being reposted!

Quote Originally Posted by palamon View Post
    I skipped this episode due to fliller I did not want to watch a filler therefore I skipped it today.
    As such I will not watch it even if there is a marathon there is no point to watch it unlike last 2 weeks episode.
    The team galactic episode was a lot better.
    The name is kind of stupid as well.
    I've seen a lot of really ridiculous and exaggerated posts about fillers, but this may be one of the dumbest. Refusing to watch an episode because of its "filler" status and saying that watching it has "no point", regardless of quality? It baffles me how people still believe we are in mid-Johto. The double standard with saying the Galactic arc was better when you haven't even seen this "filler" is especially ludicrous. As for the title, most of your precious "important" episodes have some pretty dumb titles, too. And a lot of those "important" episodes are of far inferior quality to a number of fillers.

Also, folks, we've known there was a break this week for a few weeks now. Heck, I'm pretty sure even the main site posted it.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Well... I was looking forward to the next episode this week. I was pretty mad that they showed Transformers Animated Premier. I soo much hate these episodes. I rather watch the Transformers 3D Movie instead of this junk =/

I guess I can wait for 1 more week...
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/jb1rmh.jpg[/IMG]
    I claimed Ponyta

I customized these

Yeah, I was hoping for a new episode this week, but no, we have to wait again. I could wait another week till we see this episode. There are other shows anyway.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Quote Originally Posted by Brumrha View Post
    I can't believe this...

This has been pushed back another week, no thanks to the Transformers Animated Premier; I got myself worked up over nothing.

*Shakes fist in the air for dramatic effect*

Ah well, guess I've got more time for myself...

*Continues to linger around*
    Quote Originally Posted by PokemonHero View Post
    Well, unfortunately for you, they didn't air this episode this week. They had a Transformers Animated movie instead. It was fine by me, though. I needed to get some rest after the lack of sleep I have had for the past week.
    Quote Originally Posted by AstralEon View Post
    Well... I was looking forward to the next episode this week. I was pretty mad that they showed Transformers Animated Premier. I soo much hate these episodes. I rather watch the Transformers 3D Movie instead of this junk =/

I guess I can wait for 1 more week...
    Geez, I know that this a Pokemon message board, but honestly some of you need to have more than just Pokemon to look forward to.

I had been waiting for that premiere (T:A) for quite some time now. I must be in the minority. Oh well, it happens. I should be used to that by now. I've been aware of the break for a while too.

Well, that's all I've got to say...

*C_L*

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Argh, I was so looking forward to this episode! I flap my wings in anger! WHY?! I love MorpheusShipping, and there needs to be a discussion board for MorpheusShipping!

Argh, I was so looking forward to seeing this episode! I flap my wings in anger! I am a MorpheusShipper, and I want to see a MorpheusShipping thread made in the Shipper's Community

Sorry, the internet was acting screwy, so I thought my post didn't get through.

Poor Ash lol Now will this mark DaycareShipping? AshXAngie?
    Also it was the first time the narrator said "To be continued"

That thing Lickylicky was wearing doesn't look anything like a scarf, thus made me thought the episode title was misleading. Plus, when Ash saw the monster, I already found out it was a Lickylicky just by looking at its shape. Overall, I find the episode sub-par, though it's great that Angie returns and I like Lickylicky's owner as he has an Italian accent.
    Last edited by Dattebayo; 21st March 2009 at 3:39 PM.

Heh, I watched the rest of the episode and let me voice my impressions on it:

>The Sinnoh Paper is filled with lots of symbols, and for a second I thought there were English words there.
    >The Newspaper article isn't always reliable!
    >The Scarf monster, the oh so supposedly Lickilicky.
    >Ash giving Angie the serious look was......sort of hard to hear.
    >Angie reacts and acts suspiciously, but gets over it.
    >Team Rocket disguise as reporters for the Sinnoh Day (?)
    >ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OUT!
    >The cavern reminds me of the Lumineon episode.
    >The scarf is some inflatable floater thing made of plastic, even a bite would result a pop.
    >Angie's parents didn't sound too horrific.
    >Some Italian mario-esquite voice dude was thrilled to see his Pokemon evolved.
    >Angie's parents comment on how Angie could marry Ash and take over the business together.
    >Ash sneezes and in Japanese myth, if one mentions about you, you sneeze.
    >Dawn and Brock look over Ash with curious looks.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    Poor Ash lol Now will this mark DaycareShipping? AshXAngie?
    Also it was the first time the narrator said "To be continued"
    I believe so. It was kind of funny to hear that in his comical way of tone.

Kind of a funny episode. It went a little differently then I imagined but still not that bad overall. Glad Angie appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
    That thing Lickylicky was wearing doesn't look anything like a scarf, thus made me thought the episode title was misleading.
    That's hard to believe. It goes around the neck, aka scarf. It doesn't have to make sense.

Plus, when Ash saw the monster, I already found out it was a Lickylicky just by looking at its shape.
    Good job, just like everyone else.

Overall, I find the episode sub-par
    Just like almost every other episode.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

THE ROSE. JAMES HAD HIS ROSE DURING THE MOTTO XD

I was glad to see Angie again, and her parents talking about her marrying Ash at the end was priceless XD Not as good as the Team Galactic episodes, but still fairly entertaining. The end made it all worth while, with the crazy Italian man.

This episode was pretty good.
    I hope that Angie will be shown again in the future.
    The best part was when they were carrying Lickylicky around like a balloon!
    Lickylicky's trainer was weird and funny.
    8/10

Who knew Sinnoh had Bigfoot sightings too?

Eww! Drool puddle!

Whoa! I want a floaty scarf like that!

Hasnt' Meowth run out of film yet?

A dung beetle bot? Now I've seen everything.

Suckers? Yup. They're suckers all right.

Nice italian accent, dude.

Just curious. Why do they call it MorpheusShipping anyway?

Well, Pokemon is getting more realistic. Newspapers, and how Team Rocket reacted to the cops. This was the funnyest episode in a long time. It's nice to laugh sometimes.
    Ask me about Pokeplace Town

...Ugh, I come in and see a ton of hate for one of the best episodes ever of a favorite show of mine cause it held a FILLER back a week? Come on guys...

Anyways, fun episode. ^^ Angie showing up made me yell "Morpheusshipping!" happily. I LOLed at the ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Netbug009 View Post
    ...Ugh, I come in and see a ton of hate for one of the best episodes ever of a favorite show of mine cause it held a FILLER back a week? Come on guys...
    Your not the only one. That is of course if your referring to T: A. Otherwise, I have no idea what your referring to.

Still waiting... not fun, I really want to watch this episode. I love comedy.

*C_L*

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

I thought this episode brought some laughs back in my part. I loved it when Angie used that tone to say "I just fill it up with air and hold it like a balloon" , followed with "Angie, you have a strange imagination." from Brock. This made me lol.XD Also when Ash sneezed at the end was funny.=P It was, a so-so episode (as most are in the series anyway)

~7/10

P.S.-Lickylicky looked SO adorable~!=D

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast