Thread: 99 bottles of beer on the wall.. (FB B'day 2008)

Threaded View

Default 99 bottles of beer on the wall.. (FB B'day 2008)

99 Bottles of BEEEEEERRR, you take one down and pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall...

98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer, you take one down and pass it around, 97 bottles of beer on the wall...

97 Bottles of beer on the wall...*CLUNK* Owwwww, you SOB, can't I sing a merry song for a merry occasion, you tight fisted fool. Grrr, try to celebrate a Birthday and all you get is a bottle of beer thrown at you..pretty ironic, ain't it?

Anyways, as I was saying, hell was I even saying anything, I can't remember I must be concussed from being hit by a damned bottle, oh wait, Yes I remember, Birthdays, the time for celebrating ,the times for cake, but most importantly the time for BOOZE, hell yeah, so why don't you all take a seat, sit back, let the drinks roll in (Orange juice for you young'uns) and have a damned good time w00t w00t.

and while we're at it, lets get the Pokemon involved, and take a gander at what Arnie Claus...oops, I mean the Arniebun..no..hmm, no jsut plain old Arnie has in store for them:

Behind Door number one we have:

Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew beer
    Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew beer

Hold Item

Take one swig of Fiery Fizzybrew beer and feel the burn, this beer has been specially brewed in the heart of the volcanic mountain, lava boils it and you feel it through your veins, the resulting belch brings forth the fiery flames of the volcano, lets just hope no one is standing in your way, unless they don't want any more fur of course.

Just drink it up and in 10 seconds flat you'll belch out an intense flame of flaminess, the flame goes in a straight 2 foot line, if anyone stands in it's way they get damage dealt in the power of a Flame thrower, and each round theres a chance to belch out another flame, but the power going down each time it's belched (Flame Thrower, Flame wheel, Ember) Over the 3 rounds and each belch last for 6 second.

Followed by Dooor number 2:

A Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles

Let One of your Pokemon take a swig of this and if by magic the gentle summer taste that flows from the bottle grants them 3 levels that will make them very happy...or that might be the alcohol, i'm not so sure, but they'll be happy nonetheless.

Make sure to read the FB news before picking up your stash.
    Last edited by Arnold; 21st October 2008 at 4:48 PM.