Thread: 99 bottles of beer on the wall.. (FB B'day 2008)

Default 99 bottles of beer on the wall.. (FB B'day 2008)

99 Bottles of BEEEEEERRR, you take one down and pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall...

98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer, you take one down and pass it around, 97 bottles of beer on the wall...

97 Bottles of beer on the wall...*CLUNK* Owwwww, you SOB, can't I sing a merry song for a merry occasion, you tight fisted fool. Grrr, try to celebrate a Birthday and all you get is a bottle of beer thrown at you..pretty ironic, ain't it?

Anyways, as I was saying, hell was I even saying anything, I can't remember I must be concussed from being hit by a damned bottle, oh wait, Yes I remember, Birthdays, the time for celebrating ,the times for cake, but most importantly the time for BOOZE, hell yeah, so why don't you all take a seat, sit back, let the drinks roll in (Orange juice for you young'uns) and have a damned good time w00t w00t.

and while we're at it, lets get the Pokemon involved, and take a gander at what Arnie Claus...oops, I mean the Arniebun..no..hmm, no jsut plain old Arnie has in store for them:

Behind Door number one we have:

Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew beer

Hold Item

Take one swig of Fiery Fizzybrew beer and feel the burn, this beer has been specially brewed in the heart of the volcanic mountain, lava boils it and you feel it through your veins, the resulting belch brings forth the fiery flames of the volcano, lets just hope no one is standing in your way, unless they don't want any more fur of course.

Just drink it up and in 10 seconds flat you'll belch out an intense flame of flaminess, the flame goes in a straight 2 foot line, if anyone stands in it's way they get damage dealt in the power of a Flame thrower, and each round theres a chance to belch out another flame, but the power going down each time it's belched (Flame Thrower, Flame wheel, Ember) Over the 3 rounds and each belch last for 6 second.

Followed by Dooor number 2:

A Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles

Let One of your Pokemon take a swig of this and if by magic the gentle summer taste that flows from the bottle grants them 3 levels that will make them very happy...or that might be the alcohol, i'm not so sure, but they'll be happy nonetheless.

Make sure to read the FB news before picking up your stash.
    Last edited by Arnold; 21st October 2008 at 4:48 PM.

I'm not feeling very imaginative this year, so I'm going to rehash an oldie, but a goodie ;-)

From me, everyone will receive:
    One Super Pass, as well as a choice of either:
    One Starter Egg Pass which entitles the holder to collect 1 Starter Egg from the Egg House
    OR
    One Trading Card Palace Pass which entitles the holder to collect 1 Trading Card Theme Deck of your choice from the Trading Card Palace.

=============================================
    The Super Pass entitles the owner to the following:
    - Two Monday candies instead of one.
    - Two of your Pokémon will receive two levels in Daycare. Simply supply the link to your pass when next depositing them into the Daycare Centre.
    - One of your Pokémon may learn two free Egg or MT moves, or two of your Pokémon may learn one free Egg or MT move each. Simply provide the link when posting in the Move Tutor to use your pass.
    - A one week stay in the Beauty Salon gives your Pokémon four Beauty Points rather than two. An accompanying link to your pass must be provided when posting in the Salon.

The Starter Egg contains each of the 14 starters available (Pichu, Eevee, Kanto Starters, Johto Starters, Hoenn Starters & Sinnoh Starters).
    The Pass does not provide an additional team slot. No space = No egg.
    The Pass does not allow pickup at any time. You must wait until you are next due for an egg.
    You must provide full team statistics when collecting your egg stating how many Pokémon you have, and how many are Lv.100, along with a link to your registration post.
    The Pass expires on November 6th, giving two full weeks from the end of today's giveaway for it to be used.

The Trading Card Palace Pass entitles the holder to one free Theme Deck of your choice from the Trading Card Palace.
    The current Theme Decks include the Base Overgrowth, Brushfire, Zap!, and Blackout Theme Decks, the Jungle Power Reserve and Water Blast Theme Decks, Fossil BodyGuard and Lockdown Theme Decks, as well as the Team Rocket Devastation and Trouble Theme Decks.
    Simply hand in your pass stating which of the theme decks you would like, before awaiting confirmation to collect them.
    The Pass expires on October 31st, so get in quick!

Please remember to only quote the passes that you are collecting.

And for Arc's first ever giveaway (^-^) she's come up with the best her creativity will allow:

For this special Fizzby Birthday I bring you individually wrapped seasonal collections to choose from, each with different treats to please trainer and Pokemon alike.

You may chose from
    ONE of the below

Spring Collection:
    -Grape Bonbon (Teaches Thunderbolt when eaten)
    -Feather Candy (Gives 2 levels to Flying Pokemon, 1 to all other types)
    -Lemon Poffin (+20 Tough Stat)
    -Cream Purse containing 2000 coins

Summer Collection:
    -Cinnamon Bonbon (Teaches Flamethrower when eaten)
    -Earth Candy (Gives 2 levels to Ground Pokemon, 1 to all other types)
    -Cherry Poffin (+20 Cool Stat)
    -Orange Purse containing 2000 coins

Autumn Collection:
    -Pear Bonbon (Teaches Egg Bomb when eaten)
    -Critter Candy (Gives 2 levels to Bug Pokemon, 1 to all other types)
    -Apple Poffin (+20 Smart Stat)
    -Green Purse containing 2000 coins

Winter Collection:
    -Blackberry Bonbon (teaches Ice Beam when eaten)
    -Rain Candy (Gives 2 levels to Water Pokemon, 1 to all other types)
    -Blueberry Poffin (+20 Beauty Stat)
    -Blue Purse containing 2000 coins

Please only quote the one collection you're ... collecting
    The Special Candies are worth equivilant of 1 Rare Candy if banked

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    99 Bottles of BEEEEEERRR, you take one down and pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall...

98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer, you take one down and pass it around, 97 bottles of beer on the wall...

97 Bottles of beer on the wall...*CLUNK* Owwwww, you SOB, can't I sing a merry song for a merry occasion, you tight fisted fool. Grrr, try to celebrate a Birthday and all you get is a bottle of beer thrown at you..pretty ironic, ain't it?

Anyways, as I was saying, hell was I even saying anything, I can't remember I must be concussed from being hit by a damned bottle, oh wait, Yes I remember, Birthdays, the time for celebrating ,the times for cake, but most importantly the time for BOOZE, hell yeah, so why don't you all take a seat, sit back, let the drinks roll in (Orange juice for you young'uns) and have a damned good time w00t w00t.

and while we're at it, lets get the Pokemon involved, and take a gander at what Arnie Claus...oops, I mean the Arniebun..no..hmm, no jsut plain old Arnie has in store for them:

Hold Item

Take one swig of Fiery Fizzybrew beer and feel the burn, this beer has been specially brewed in the heart of the volcanic mountain, lava boils it and you feel it through your veins, the resulting belch brings forth the fiery flames of the volcano, lets just hope no one is standing in your way, unless they don't want any more fur of course.

Just drink it up and in 10 seconds flat you'll belch out an intense flame of flaminess, the flame goes in a straight 2 foot line, if anyone stands in it's way they get damage dealt in the power of a Flame thrower, and each round theres a chance to belch out another flame, but the power going down each time it's belched (Flame Thrower, Flame wheel, Ember) Over the 3 rounds and each belch last for 6 second.

Let One of your Pokemon take a swig of this and if by magic the gentle summer taste that flows from the bottle grants them 3 levels that will make them very happy...or that might be the alcohol, i'm not so sure, but they'll be happy nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    I'm not feeling very imaginative this year, so I'm going to rehash an oldie, but a goodie ;-)

One Trading Card Palace Pass which entitles the holder to collect 1 Trading Card Theme Deck of your choice from the Trading Card Palace.

- Two of your Pokémon will receive two levels in Daycare. Simply supply the link to your pass when next depositing them into the Daycare Centre.
    - One of your Pokémon may learn two free Egg or MT moves, or two of your Pokémon may learn one free Egg or MT move each. Simply provide the link when posting in the Move Tutor to use your pass.
    - A one week stay in the Beauty Salon gives your Pokémon four Beauty Points rather than two. An accompanying link to your pass must be provided when posting in the Salon.

The Trading Card Palace Pass entitles the holder to one free Theme Deck of your choice from the Trading Card Palace.
    The current Theme Decks include the Base Overgrowth, Brushfire, Zap!, and Blackout Theme Decks, the Jungle Power Reserve and Water Blast Theme Decks, Fossil BodyGuard and Lockdown Theme Decks, as well as the Team Rocket Devastation and Trouble Theme Decks.
    Simply hand in your pass stating which of the theme decks you would like, before awaiting confirmation to collect them.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    And for Arc's first ever giveaway (^-^) she's come up with the best her creativity will allow:

For this special Fizzby Birthday I bring you individually wrapped seasonal collections to choose from, each with different treats to please trainer and Pokemon alike.

You may chose from
    ONE of the below

Winter Collection:

My last Reply: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...4&postcount=93

Happy Birthday, FB! <3

Picking up:

1x Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew beer
    1x Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles (+3 Levels)
    1x Super Pass
    1x Trading Card Palace Pass
    1x Blackberry Bonbon (Teaches ICE BEAM)
    1x Rain Candy (+2 Levels for Water Pokémon)
    1x Blueberry Poffin (+20 BP) ~ Tess Edit: Used on 25/03/2013.
    1x Blue Purse (Contains 2000x Coins)

Thank you!
    Last edited by enchantress; 30th March 2013 at 10:58 PM.

Hold Item

[color=deepskyblue]I'm not feeling very imaginative this year, so I'm going to rehash an oldie, but a goodie ;-)

You may chose from
    ONE of the below

Autumn Collection:
    -Pear Bonbon (Teaches Egg Bomb when eaten)
    -Critter Candy (Gives 2 levels to Bug Pokemon, 1 to all other types)
    -Apple Poffin (+20 Smart Stat)
    -Green Purse containing 2000 coins

Campaign Reply 16/10/08

Picking up the following:

-Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer
    -Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles - Giving to Koffing to raise him from Lv. 01 to Lv. 04
    -Super Pass
    -Trading Card Palace Pass
    -Autumn Collection
    Pear Bonbon - Feeding to Koffing to teach him Egg Bomb
    Critter Candy - Feeding to Shedinja to raise her from Lv. 52 to Lv. 54
    Apple Poffin (+20 Smart Stat)
    Green Purse containing 2,000 coins

Thank you and Happy Fizzby Birthday ^-^
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 22nd October 2008 at 10:27 AM.

Hold Item

One Starter Egg Pass which entitles the holder to collect 1 Starter Egg from the Egg House

The Starter Egg contains each of the 14 starters available (Pichu, Eevee, Kanto Starters, Johto Starters, Hoenn Starters & Sinnoh Starters).
    The Pass does not provide an additional team slot. No space = No egg.
    The Pass does not allow pickup at any time. You must wait until you are next due for an egg.
    You must provide full team statistics when collecting your egg stating how many Pokémon you have, and how many are Lv.100, along with a link to your registration post.
    The Pass expires on November 6th, giving two full weeks from the end of today's giveaway for it to be used.

You may chose from
    ONE of the below

Winter Collection:

Me last reply

To summarize, collecting the following:

1 Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer
    1 Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles
    1 Super Pass
    1 Starter Egg Pass
    1 Blackberry Bonbon
    1 Rain Candy
    1 Blueberry Poffin
    2000 Coins

And doing the following:

*Feeding the vintage Fizzy Bubbles to my level 11 Stunky, raising it to level 14.

*Feeding the Rain Candy to my lv. 3 Totodile, raising it to lv. 5.

*Feeding the Blackberry Bonbon to Stunky, teaching her Ice Beam.