Thread: i need help whit 3 things :)

Default i need help whit 3 things :)

Hi im new to this forum and im wondering if some people could help me whit these 3 things.

is there any specific mod i can ask to make my own group?

does anyone want to be friends?

is this a good group name?

gardevoire lovers group.

can anyone tell me wich is a good group for nice new people?

thank you for helping. and sorry if i double posted this because my internet connection is slow.
    dont waste your time on reading this signature! you already wasted 20 seconds on your life because of this

Let me be the first to welcome you to the forums and in answer to your questions.

1. I think the best mods to ask, would be the ones in the club section
    2. I'll be your friend, and i've sent you a friend request
    3. It sounds alright to me, but i don't think you can open a club just for Gardevoir, i think it needs to be a Ralts & evolutions club, but i'm not sure if there already is one.

If there isn't one of the mods will most likely open it for you, if you abide my the forum and club rules.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

O hai, i'll b yor friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Snover View Post
    Let me be the first to welcome you to the forums and in answer to your questions.

1. I think the best mods to ask, would be the ones in the club section
    2. I'll be your friend, and i've sent you a friend request
    3. It sounds alright to me, but i don't think you can open a club just for Gardevoir, i think it needs to be a Ralts & evolutions club, but i'm not sure if there already is one.

If there isn't one of the mods will most likely open it for you, if you abide my the forum and club rules.
    If he meant social groups, then he should be directed to the Social Groups Rules located here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=358645 - for Clubs, there probably is a Club like that already, and if not, Gardevoir would be under Psychic Pokémon Club (unless that one died).

For being friends, well, ask in your signature; no need to post and ask for replies just for being friends.

Otherwise, welcome to the forums and DO read the Rules that are stickied in the Announcement forum! No reason not to, and being new doesn't exempt you from reading the rules. It's only common sense.
    [IMG]http://i36.*******.com/1629qpx.jpg[/IMG]

1. If you mean a club, you should first read the stickies of the Club section as well as the main rules of the forums, and then, if you still have something to ask, ask from one of the Club's mods.
    2. You can also try to get an adopter here as well as try to get a pair/twin here. (Just remember to read the first post from both.)
    3. Like B_S said, you can't make a club only for one Pokémon, so for example "Gardevoir and its evolutions" would be good. But remember to check from the club list (that is in the Club section) if there is already a club for the Pokémon.
    4. Most of the clubs (as well as the Shipping section etc.) should be full of nice and helpful members that love to see and meet members that love the same thing/Pokémon.

If you want lots of friends you could check if there's members which already have lots of person in their friend list and ask them to be your friends. I'm one good example. =) Oh, and always remember to be polite, nice and follow the rules (as well as use good grammar), and you'll do fine. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by tzok ket mej jad View Post
    Hi im new to this forum
    Welcome.
    does anyone want to be friends?
    Yes.
    can anyone tell me wich is a good group for nice new people?
    Coldplay Group.