Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A Trainer and Child Reunion (567)

I liked this episode. I liked Aaron and Wurmuple/Beautifly story. I know there wasn't their trainer, but it was weird Drapion and Vespiqueen were loosing to TR's Pokemon. I mean, the Elite Four's Pokemon...

I thought this episode was rather nice.I liked the Aaron and Wurmple story to,i thought it was touching ;-; and how Ash talked about his Buterfree.Heehee i liked Team Rocket's expression when they attracted that Munchlax with thier honey too.

Well Aaron is definitely the weakest member of the elite 4, just like in the games.
    It's embarrassing that his Drapion couldn't overpower a Team Rocket Pokemon.
    Honestly, if they had a serious battle, Ash could have beaten him right there with
    the Pokemon he had.
    FC - 4339-3819-1503
    Safari Type is Bug

Quote Originally Posted by Kenpachi View Post
    Well Aaron is definitely the weakest member of the elite 4, just like in the games.
    It's embarrassing that his Drapion couldn't overpower a Team Rocket Pokemon.
    Honestly, if they had a serious battle, Ash could have beaten him right there with
    the Pokemon he had.
    Ya right! :P
    Ash could beat him with his chimchar and staravia, even pikachu! lol

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

What the...
    TR owned Aaron...
    What a fail.

He is a disgrace to the E4! The only good part is understanding bug language.
    I kinda liked his Drapion though. It fired like 5 Hyper Beams with no breaks in between.

Yaaaay my first sig! x3

Still. Hating. High school.
    Still. No. DS.

</3
    RAWR

Wow, no matter how many times someone explains it, someone has to post something stupid about Aaron's Pok&#233;mon.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

What did Aaron sound like in the dub? Anyone familiar or just a fresh new voice?

I was hopping Aaron
    would have bug pokemon like vanonet......etc

I didn't like this episode that much to be honest. Aaron's story was pretty dull and it didn't catch my attention that much. Officer Jenny as a fangirl was creepy and funny at the same time for me. It's not every episode that we get to see her act like this so I find it refreshing to see her act this way. Some of the BGM in this episode was nice, especially the music during the battle scene. Aaron's pok&#233;mon seemed weak but that didn't bother me that much anyway.

I saw this episode this morning and it wasn't that good.

I wouldn't have thought one of the Elite Four's Pokemon could be caught off guard so easily.

The part about Wurmple leaving to get stronger for him was nice though, it showed how close they actually were.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

seeing the flashback of ash's butterfree made me hope he would come and join beutifly in fighting team rocket, oh well, i should kinda know that wouldnt happen because Ash and co. are in Sinnoh while Butterfree is in Kanto, but everything is possible, i hope that if Ash ever goes fighting Aaron, that his Butterfree would return and team up with him fighting Aaron and his Beutifly, that would Rock

wait did someone say that Butterfree got another mention in this season? can somebody tell me which episode it is please?

because Butterfree is one of my most favourite Pokemons, so i am alwais hoping for him to return to ash one day, at least helping him out in a fight with some strong trainer because he has a female Butterfree to love with :P

Aaron is my fave E4 leader, the flashback from Butterfree was so great...
    Aaron got some good Pokemon
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Very good episode but I wanted that Ash will ask Aaron to fight 1 on 1 battle.
    But it's strange how his Beautifly back after so many years.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Notice that Aaron looked almost exactly the same in the flashback as in the rest of the episode. It seems that as he aged he only got taller, with no wardrobe or hairdue changes at all. I love Drapion and Vespiquen, so I when it showed both being thrashed by TR I was surprised. How a E4 member can get anywhere close to being beaten by TR is beyond me.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

It was good to see how Ash is stil remember his Butterfree, it was great. and Aaron was great too...
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

It was nice to Aaron get reunited with his Beautifly and Ash remember his Butterfree.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

This episode wasn't that interesting, probably because I consider Aaron to be by far the weakest of all the Sinnoh Elite 4 (I could beat him in my sleep), but I did like the part where he's finally reunited with his former wurmple, now a beautifly. The flashback to where he got rid of it is so sad, but at least they were finally reunited now that Aaron knows better.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/11 NEW!! 10/14 NEW!! 10/18 NEW!! 10/19 NEW!! 10/22
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

It was the worst debut of an Elite Four member. Period.

I didn't like the overall story. Aaron was too soft, I expect Elite Four members to be strict and at least tough. Then again, Bug type trainers are generally weak since Bug types aren't very strong.

Beautifly was cute, I miss May's though. 2/10

Great episode, especially because Aaron is my favourite elite four member.
    I only wonder how Seviper and Carnivine were able to knock out 2 of Aaron's Pokemon.

10/10

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    It was the worst debut of an Elite Four member. Period.

I didn't like the overall story. Aaron was too soft, I expect Elite Four members to be strict and at least tough. Then again, Bug type trainers are generally weak since Bug types aren't very strong.

Beautifly was cute, I miss May's though. 2/10
    I would have to disagree. I liked the overall story. How was Aaron too soft?! He yelled at his wurmple for losing the battle and it ran off to become stronger! I don't picture a soft person doing that.

I just simply can't believe that Ash mentioned Butterfree. Mentioning Caterpie in that other episode was shocking enough. That just says that Butterfree isn't completely forgotten and how Ash still has a chance of seeing it again. He did say that he wonders where it is and how/what it's doing.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLee View Post
    I would have to disagree. I liked the overall story. How was Aaron too soft?! He yelled at his wurmple for losing the battle and it ran off to become stronger! I don't picture a soft person doing that.
    I think he could've been more like the other Elite Four members. Strong. I thought of him as weak for some reason.

Yelling at a Wurmple for losing? Wurmple are weak, they always lose.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I think he could've been more like the other Elite Four members. Strong. I thought of him as weak for some reason.

Yelling at a Wurmple for losing? Wurmple are weak, they always lose.
    Eh, but then people would complain that all the elite four member are the same. Haha agreed, which is why it ran off and became a strong beautifly!

I know Bug Types aren't known for their strength but who gets beat by TR??? The only highlights of this episode were the Butterfree flashback and Aaron getting his Beautifly back. Overall this was an OK episode.

It was an okay episode I guess. Jenny was kind of funny as a fangirl, it's like alright calm down girl.

Although I thought Ash and co already knew about Aaron or gotten a mention, yet Ash was like "Who;s he?" and Brock say nobody got to see an E4 trainer train, does Lucian VS Dawn count?.

If TR could defeat Aaron then he has no chance in hell with defeating Cynthia who has managed to defeat TG's Pokemon and I think TR at one point.

It was nice hearing about Butterfree again and seeing flashback, they do seem to remember quite a bit in this season like the Thunderstone for example. And Jessie/James don't immediately forget Cacnea/Dustox in the next episode either where they mention them still.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast