Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Uh...new title? Product Placement? Something probably important

Honestly, I think that the Auraholics went extinct in the anti-Auraholics' genocide. Now they're more like the monsters under the bed that everyone fears but never sees or hears. (Hey, that rhymed.)

Pachirisu is offline <- He want da cookie

Quote Originally Posted by Faerie View Post
    Honestly, I think that the Auraholics went extinct in the anti-Auraholics' genocide. Now they're more like the monsters under the bed that everyone fears but never sees or hears. (Hey, that rhymed.)
    You know, your right. And that was the best way to put it. Infact, that is even sig worthy! BRB.
    Honestly, I think that the Auraholics went extinct in the anti-Auraholics' genocide. Now they're more like the monsters under the bed that everyone fears but never sees or hears.
    Little kids now have something other than the boogie monster to be afraid of.

The Johto starters in the anime sucked. If you agree copy and paste this in your sig. ~Started by Pachirisu~
    ~Credit goes to Ayra~

Quote Originally Posted by ~Magic Thunderbolt~ View Post
    Anti-Auraholics in 3... 2... 1...

It might work, though, seeing that the show is simply a marketing tool, ya know?

@Pachirisu: That could happen too.
    Which is why IF Anyone gets Rilou it's going to be Ash, they won't waste it on Dawn simply becuse Dawn won't be around come the next generation.

Rilous being this generations equivlant to Charizard in popularity is a pokemon they will want to bring back in the future for ratings purposes.

Yeah you can think that now, Let an episode with Iron Island, Riley or Lucario in the Title come up and they'll return.

Lol it feels good to crush their little hopes of Ash getting a Riolu/Lucario.

I think 104-107 would be Byron's intro, and Ash's first challenge. He could win it though...
    My Black 2 Team
    3DS Friend Code: 1349-5549-7031

Hehe, I sigged it.

Torterra14: Lol yes it does.
    Honestly, I think that the Auraholics went extinct in the anti-Auraholics' genocide. Now they're more like the monsters under the bed that everyone fears but never sees or hears.

The Johto starters in the anime sucked. If you agree copy and paste this in your sig. ~Started by Pachirisu~
    ~Credit goes to Ayra~

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
    That's grasping straws, isn't it? Everyone seems to have fallen in love with the blue Gallade for some reason...But it's been a while since we've seen a shiny Pokemon, so maybe.
    Yeah, I miss seeing OFFICIAL shiny pokémon.

P.S. Was it confirmed that Toxicroak is shiny, or not?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Probably not...

The last shiny was Gallade?
    My Black 2 Team

Quote Originally Posted by Pachirisu View Post
    You know, your right. And that was the best way to put it. Infact, that is even sig worthy! BRB.
    Wow, thanks! I'm honored.

Quote Originally Posted by red2000 View Post
    Yeah you can think that now, Let an episode with Iron Island, Riley or Lucario in the Title come up and they'll return.
    You think so? Yeah? Yeah? You wanna piece of me? *puts up dukes*

...but an episode with Riley AND Lucario in the title was already announced. On the previous page, I think.

I think 104-107 would be Byron's intro, and Ash's first challenge. He could win it though...
    Doubt it, Ash will p[robaly ahve to train on Iron Island to Train first, Writers love repetition.

P.S. Was it confirmed that Toxicroak is shiny, or not?
    No that's it's normal Color, that had me stumped for a while to Lol

but an episode with Riley AND Lucario in the title was already announced. On the previous page, I think.
    I mean one that just announce them going to Iron Island
    Last edited by red2000; 29th October 2008 at 6:34 AM.

Since theres a Darkrai figure coming out too it makes me wonder if this is going to be Sinnoh's Island hopping arc

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

The Auraholics are legends for now, they are too afraid to come out because they know they will start flame wars and angry mobs will come after them. The little cowards !! You know, if they turn out to be right, man will we be eating our words and begging them for forgiveness.

~Credit goes to Ayra~

Well, he could if he was a lucky guy, but seeing that he had to rematch most of his gyms, that could be likely. Monferno in DP 109-110 perhaps?

@Pachirisu: Correct.
    My Black 2 Team

Quote Originally Posted by ~Magic Thunderbolt~ View Post
    Monferno in DP 109-110 perhaps?
    If only Life were that Sweet

Well, we can assume one thing: if Chimchar does evolve inbetween 103-108, then Ash is screwed on getting Riolu. At the rate the writers are going, they would not pile more than one new Pokemon for anyone in this small amount of time. Thatv would just be overkill.

Quote Originally Posted by red2000 View Post
    If only Life were that Sweet
    And it can be if you are the next contestant on the price is right!!! That was random lol. If Chimchar doesn't evolve then I will be mad.

Well, we can assume one thing: if Chimchar does evolve inbetween 103-108, then Ash is screwed on getting Riolu. At the rate the writers are going, they would not pile more than one new Pokemon for anyone in this small amount of time. Thatv would just be overkill.
    Type wise, Ash could still get Riolu, heck even if Riolu evolves, that is still no reason as to why Ash can't get Riolu. But personally, I doubt he will get it.

~Credit goes to Ayra~

I'll laugh if this happens:

Riley: Ash, thanks for helping get Team Galactic off of Iron Island
    Ash: No problem
    Riley: Would you like a Riolu egg?
    Ash: Would I?!
    Riley: Here you go
    Ash: Thanks, im gonna release Chimchar just like Paul did
    - Chimchar starts glowing and evolves-
    Ash: On the other hand..-throws egg towards bushes- you can have this one team rocket
    Jessie+James: -grabs egg and rubs off- yeeee
    Giovanni: WTF is this? A package from Jessie and James..ahhh.. its probably another worthless Yanma. Send it to the useless-package-crusher

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    I'll laugh if this happens:

Riley: Ash, thanks for helping get Team Galactic off of Iron Island
    Ash: No problem
    Riley: Would you like a Riolu egg?
    Ash: Would I?!
    Riley: Here you go
    Ash: Thanks, im gonna release Chimchar just like Paul did
    - Chimchar starts glowing and evolves-
    Ash: On the other hand..-throws egg towards bushes- you can have this one team rocket
    Jessie+James: -grabs egg and rubs off- yeeee
    Giovanni: WTF is this? A package from Jessie and James..ahhh.. its probably another worthless Yanma. Send it to the useless-package-crusher
    WIN.

Though I doubt we'll have Giovanni appear, since his voice actor died. Maybe a wild Arbok will come by, steal the egg, and eat it.

WIN.

Though I doubt we'll have Giovanni appear, since his voice actor died. Maybe a wild Arbok will come by, steal the egg, and eat it.
    Uh Giovanni has appeared and they just replaced his VA. Unless your saying the new VA died.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I just remembered that episode as soon as i posted....

Searching for excuses, I think it was just an homage to his old VA to have Giovanni in there in a groundbreaking episode, and since he was a minor recurring character anyway, the writers could allow some leeway in the matter.

Another thing I want to know is how many episodes Byron will get. We had the 4 episode patter going until Wake, and now it looks like Fantina won't get 4.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

You never know, they might decide to throw us for an unexpected twist by doing a spurt of evolution/captures all at once.

After all it's a good thing for writers to throw off the expectations of the viewers once and a while and besides it's not like Ash has never had overlapping types before...

After all it's a good thing for writers to throw off the expectations of the viewers once and a while
    Thank you for reminding me of the furious "May should have won the Wallace Cup!" fanboys....

I guess it would be a good idea, but if the Pokemon debut on Ash's team one after the other, one will likely have more screentime than the other. We'll either have too much of Monferno and less of Riolu, or vice versa. Since we're 55-65% through Sinnoh, it wouldn't be the best idea to throw all these guys in. So I'm just hoping that Chimchar will evolve.

This is definitely the best time for Chimmy to evolve, no?
    My Black 2 Team

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast