Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Aiding the Enemy! (568)

Oh yeah. Honchkrow's Blackish-Blue in colour. So that's why it animated as WHITE. K, get it now. I ♥ <3 the insert songs they put when Grotle was training. "Because The Sky Is There" & Pokemon Symphonic Medley. ^_^

I agreed that Paul's not actually mean. It's just... Ash's too happy-go-lucky and frustrates him, right? Right? LOL~

BACK

I almost cried when Grotle started crying. It was a really touching scene.

Y'all seem to forget how he also treated Maylene. It's apparent that the guy only shows respect to the strong and is a jerkface to weaker trainers/pokemon.

I liked this episode.Probably when Turtwig evolved maybe it was hard for Paul's Torterra to move like that?Paul probably didn't want to admit it!
        Spoiler:- My Pokémon Teams & Video Game Identities:

Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Torpoleon - I have to agree! Paul, like I said before, is probably nice. Only thing Ash bugs him ~LOL. So, his Torterra was probably once like that, so he probably didn't want to admit it, right? ^-^

BACK

Also if people think Paul HATES Chimchar you are wrong. In Paul's battle with Roark when Chimchar used blaze Paul smiled. Ash should just let Paul do what ever he wants.

Paul probably doesn't hate any of his Pokemon, just harsh once in a while. Come on, humans. Humans! OK, getting hyper... OK. I'm really confused. 50&#37;said Paul asked Torterra to help Grotle. 50%said Torterra helped on its own will. I've asked this like umm... 3 times.

BACK

Just watch the episode on Youtube!!To see!Probably in their next battle either Staravia,Buizel, or Chimchar will evolve.But they don't have to evolve.That is the creators decision.What happened to Paul's Ninjask.

Thing is, I don't understand Japanese. So... translation anyone? & CAN'T WAIT for the next episode that Jun's going to be in. ~Cool!

BACK

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    In Paul's battle with Roark when Chimchar used blaze Paul smiled.
    So? That obviously had everything to do with the fact that it granted Shinji the upper hand and nothing to do with his personal feelings towards his pokémon.

He has wicked Pokemon!*goes to the Jun thread*There is like no one on you tube with the English sub for Pokemon!

I think Paul has a mean streak a mile long, but ultimatly he still feels compassion, because otherwise he'd be just plain evil, which he clearly isnt. I think Pauls mistreatment of Chimchar was due to dissapointment and frustration at how it should have been so strong, yet it was really weak for him. Theres also something narcissistic about him, which makes him feel better then weak trainers. But he also respects trainers he feels are stronger then him.

Chimchar wanted the intense training.Except he doesn't respect most gym leaders

Paul seemed a little tiny bit nicer in this episode...
    *Dreamy sigh*
    He smiled... Lolz!
    You don't think
    there will be any
    Ruby/Sapphire remakes?

that what i been saying for a while now. i think paul is now being a littile bit niceer to ash becuse he now starting to repct him
    I chose U Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by Treecko Girl View Post
    Paul seemed a little tiny bit nicer in this episode...
    *Dreamy sigh*
    He smiled... Lolz!
    ^_^ i gotta see that ^_^ pauls attitude finaly changes a little
    Click Jirachi to join the amazing Ever Grande City forums! You won't regret joining it!
    I've claimed this Pokemon.

So anyone know about the Reggie thing yet? I must say that I love Grotle. Poor thing crashing into a rock. Oh, creepy Torterra coming out of bush. I really loved this episode. Perfect.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Grotle is awesome. But how come some of Ash's Pokemon are different?Finally Turtwig evolved!

i've downloaded the subbed version, here's the conversation between paul and brock;

B; I thought you had already set off
    P; Do you have anything to tell me or what?
    B; I've taken an interest in you as a trainer. Why did you ask satoshi about chimchar? So it interrests you, after all.
    P; I cant believe that he doesnt use that blaze
    B; thats just satoshis way of handling it. Satoshi is also trying to build up his own battle style. We met Reiji in Veilstone city. He said that you were trying to develop your own battle style.
    P; My brother is too talkative
    B; He's worried about you, BTW, something surprised me. Reiji seems to have visited gyms in various regions as well. But if i had correctly, he didnt have the brave symbol of the battle frontier.
    P; My brother had collected so many badges, but one single loss caused him to quit the challenge entirely. One would think he is upset, but no, he keeps smiling like an idiot. I cant forgive him about that. I wont become like my brother. The way my brother handled things was wrong!

Btw, Paul said pretty mean things to Ash. So he isn't changing, for the people who thought he was.
    Last edited by Shinji_Charizard; 3rd November 2008 at 7:41 PM.

|LJ| dA|

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji_Charizard View Post
    i've downloaded the subbed version, here's the conversation between paul and brock;

B; I thought you had already set off
    P; Do you have anything to tell me or what?
    B; I've taken an interest in you as a trainer. Why did you ask satoshi about chimchar? So it interrests you, after all.
    P; I cant believe that he doesnt use that blaze
    B; thats just satoshis way of handling it. Satoshi is also trying to build up his own battle style. We met Reiji in Veilstone city. He said that you were trying to develop your own battle style.
    P; My brother is too talkative
    B; He's worried about you, BTW, something surprised me. Reiji seems to have visited gyms in various regions as well. But if i had correctly, he didnt have the brave symbol of the battle frontier.
    P; My brother had collected so many badges, but one single loss caused him to quit the challenge entirely. One would think he is upset, but no, he keeps smiling like an idiot. I cant forgive him about that. I wont become like my brother. The way my brother handled things was wrong!

Btw, Paul said pretty mean things to Ash. So he isn't changing, for the people who thought he was.
    Wonder why Reggie just upped and quit? That'd be something neat to find out.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Probably won't be much to the answer. We know that he's a breeder now, so I would imagine that his loss made him realize his heart wasn't really in training like it used to be, or something like that. And it's not like he just decided right then and there to be a breeder, for all we know it could have been a lifelong interest.

And there's really no need to quote an entire post that's right before yours. Please don't do that.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

We might find out more if he makes another appearence, if thats what the writer will do.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Anyone why the reason was that Torterra wanted Gliscor to attack it?
    I liked this episode bceause Turtwig finally evolved it was a pretty good overall episode

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    The New Ranger From Hoeen
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.
    Styler Level: 33
    On Mission: 14: Get The Yellow Gem!
    Credits To Sweet May For The Banner

From what I gather, it was showing Grotle how to be defensive against attacks by taking the hits rather than being speedy and dodging them.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

???

Exactly.

Although, I have to say, that scene had the worse use of stock footage (or so it looked like) possibly ever. Torterra lands right on top of Gliscor...and then somehow ends up standing like 6 feet away from Gliscor. :/

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast